Rory and Sebastian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my fury, two streams of tears poured out of my eyes and ran right down my face. He kept holding his hand there and eventually, I breathed out.

'See?' he said, softly. 'Nothing there. No real change. No fat. Nothing.'

Two more streams came out of the eyes and down my face. He let go of my hands and took his own away from my stomach. He leant down and in towards me. He kissed the tears. His hands came up and he wiped them away properly.

'I'm sorry,' I whispered, humiliated beyond my wildest nightmares. 'I'm so sorry.'

'For what?' he said, his lips against my cheek. 'Feelings?'

'This,' I gestured, helplessly. 'It's so embarrassing.'

'It's just us, Rory. Just you and me,' he kissed my neck. 'You're so beautiful and even if you weren't, I'd feel this way.' He kissed my neck again and again. I put my arms around him and we pressed together again. He held me and I forced myself to breathe, as if there was no stomach and no-one there to impress.

'That's it,' he whispered, softly. 'Just breathe.'

12