Rory and Sebastian Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Sebastian pulled off me to get back on all fours as he'd been at the beginning and I entered him that way, sweat pouring off me. "Fuck me like a bitch," he gasped hoarsely and I did just that until I held him firmly him place and erupted squirt upon squirt of cum up his passage. Resting on top of his back, I then pulled out and lay back, with my head off the side of the bed. "Fuck my mouth," I begged. He did, getting up to stand over me and slide that huge cock of his into my mouth to fuck my throat like an asshole for all of the twenty seconds he lasted before spraying into my mouth and pulling out to coat parts of my face as well.

We lay next to each other in shattered exhaustion. The room wreaked off man sex and I couldn't catch my breath. "That was fucking incredible," Sebastian said, after a minute.

I laughed, "It was, wasn't it?"

"You're a fucking tiger," he smirked, rolling over to rest face-to-face next to me. "Have you ever..."

"Not like that," I said firmly. I raised my arm to let him nuzzle into my chest. He pulled the covers up as he came into me and we fell asleep like that, only waking up in the mid-afternoon, when we padded downstairs to get something to eat. The porridge lay congealed and unappetising in its saucepan and Sebastian made do with an enormous sandwich before I could tell he was getting horny again. He had me take him bent over the kitchen table, despite the fact that I thought it might start hurt. On our walk in the bracing chilly air that evening, when we didn't encounter a single soul, he turned to me and giggled, "Your cum's still leaking out of my ass."

"You're disgusting."

"I fucking love sex with you," he smiled and he pulled me in towards him for a kiss. "I fucking love you."

Back at the cottage that evening, we had sex again, this time on the sofa as the fire crackled and a movie neither of us had much interest in played in the background. I rode him that time and we cuddled afterwards.

"I kind of like we've mixed the sex up a bit," I confessed. "50/50 variance."

"Nah," he laughed, "I say this just means we'll double the amount we're having." I dozed in his arms by the fire and I felt them tighten around me as I slipped into sleep. There was a lot we'd have to work on to make a long-distance relationship work, but I knew we'd made the right decision in getting back together and I was glad we'd had that fight. And especially that making up. Sebastian was the love of my life and the next year and a half until graduation were all about building on what we already had and taking nothing for granted. Life without him would be impossible. As I began to sleep, I'd already made up my mind to mix things up further by being the one who'd ask him to marry me, not the other way round, on the day after our college graduation.