Rory's First Dessert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory giggled, "I like the way you think."

She stood up and took Sookie's hand as they went up to the older woman's bedroom. Once in, they kissed, their lips pushing together and their mouths opening, before Rory broke back, "I packed my PJs, I didn't want Mom to wonder why I was sleeping nude. I am sleeping nude?"

"I'll leave how you sleep up to you, but I want to fuck you naked. I've seen your pyjamas and nothing kills passion quicker than striped flannel," smiled Sookie, "Now let's get your sweater off."

No help was actually needed by Rory to pull of her sweater and unclip her bra. She stood topless for a moment, wiggling her tits at Sookie, showing the plumper what a fine, firm pair they were. The older woman grinned and pulled off her own top. Her tits were larger and more floppy, but Rory loved them all the same; loved sucking and licking at them, running her hands over them and gripping them tight, loved them bouncing and banging into her as Sookie plugged her young pussy with a strap-on. She looked at them lustfully as she pulled off her jeans and reached for her panties.

"Not Hello Kitty this time?" teased Sookie gently. Rory gave a small blush as she remembered the first time she'd stripped for Sookie she'd been wearing her most childish pants. It wasn't a mistake she'd made again and this time her underwear was little more than a tiny strip which covered her pussy and parts of her ass cheek. She slid it down and kicked away, standing naked for her lover's admiration. Sookie swiftly finished herself, pulling away her jeans and panties, giving Rory yet another look at her sexy pussy.

The plump woman turned to her drawer and began to rummage for her strap-on. Rory waited excitedly, hoping it was a large one that Sookie could really pound her pussy with. She wasn't disappointed; Sookie turned round holding a pair of panties attached ten-incher, complete with ribs and ridges and began to pull it up her thighs, "This alright?" she asked smiling, she knew Rory's mind though.

"Perfect," giggled the teen, "Can I prepare it?"

"Oh," Sookie gave a mock sigh of impatience, "Come and suck my cock then."

The teen almost ran over to Sookie, dropping to her knees in front of her girlfriend. She didn't know what sucking a real dick was like, but she loved sucking Sookie's fake ones, getting them slippery and soaked for her cunt. And taking it in her mouth, running her lips over it and her tongue round it, made her pussy drip in excited anticipation as well, lubricating the tunnel for the big slab of rubber that was going to fill it. Rory moved her head up and down, slurping greedily at the dick all the time looking at Sookie, the plumper's face showing her lust for the young teen below her, "That's it Rory, use your mouth," she moaned.

Rory felt her lips bounce over the ridges, a small shiver vibrating through her jaw as she went up and down. Her finger moved down to her pussy and she began to finger her hole, opening it wider and making it even wetter. Her touch excited her, but it also thrilled Sookie who was quivering like a dog on a leash, her large titties shivering and shaking. Rory smiled inwardly and moved quicker, her head going back and forth and her fingers digging deep into her cunt; knowing that if Sookie had been a man her cock would have shot its load into her with the pleasure she was giving. Faster, harder, deeper, Rory sucked at the dildo, dragging her mouth as far forward over it as she dared. She took her finger out of her cunt; she didn't want to spoil herself before the big treat, but she also wanted both hands to grip on to her lover big butt so that she could lever her throat even further down the toy. Sookie's was breathing hard with excitement, licking her lips and staring down transfixed with lust as Rory took the dick far into her mouth.

"Hmmmpf," Rory shot her head back and gasped in a deep breath. She looked at the dildo, the rubber was dripping with her saliva, the spit running down the ridges and slowly dropping to the floor. She smiled at her lover as Sookie reached down to help her up. Standing up the teen leant forward and kissed Sookie quickly, "Fuck me now... please."

"Yes," Sookie said. She put her arms round Rory's waist and gently turned the teen in the direction of the bed, "I want to try a new position."

"Okay," giggled Rory, always ready to increase her experience and knowledge of different lovemaking techniques.

"Doggy style. Get on your hands and knees on the bed," the plumper said.

Rory skipped over and got into position, wiggling her butt at her lover as Sookie approached at a more leisurely place. The older woman smiled, "Are you deliberately facing the mirror?"

"Unless you mind," Rory nodded, "I've always be underneath as you're fucking me and I kinda like watching you enjoy me. I guess I'm a romantic."

"Me too," smiled Sookie. "I love watching your face crinkle like an old bag of potato chips as you cum," she added less romantically.

The teen giggled and wiggled her buttocks at the older brunette, "As long as you still think I'm fuckable."

The bed creaked as Sookie got on it. "You're always fuckable," the chubby woman said as she moved behind her lover. A plump hand reached down to Rory's cunt and she rubbed at lips and mons. "In fact you're about the most fuckable fuck I've ever fucked," Sookie continued. Her hand went the teen's wet hole, massaging the labia and the skin around, sliding over the velvety warm flesh and making the teen quiver. The big brunette's fingers moved round and into the hole, slowly working back and forth, pushing into Rory and gently prying her apart. "So fucking fuckable," said Sookie, almost to herself.

"Oooooohhhh," Rory let out a moan of released tension as the dildo entered her cunt. Her lovers fingers had left her in mounting excitement and the feel of the ridged rubber moving up her hole was just what the doctor would have ordered if he knew how horny Rory Gilmore was. "Oooohhhhh yesssss," the teen moaned again and pushed herself back to meet Sookie's next thrust. The toy pushed deeper, spreading apart her walls and sliding over the soaked tunnel floor, its grooves and ridges grazing over the soft, pink flesh and sending flashes of stimulated pleasure coursing through the teen. It repeated the feeling as Sookie pulled it backwards "Ooooooohhhh, yesssssss!"

Hands on the teen's waist the plumped banged at Rory's wet cunt. It didn't take her long to thrust the entire length into the teen, ramming it down so far that it filled the younger woman and only stopping as her thighs slapped at Rory's behind. The hole filled Sookie began to concentrate on power and speed, ramming harder and quicker into the hole, slamming the teen's pussy with a passionate vigour. Rory's face crinkled like a bag of potato chips, her facial muscles loosing all control as the orgasmic excitement took them over, "Oooooohhhh, aaaaarrggghhh, Sookie!"

"I love that face," laughed her lover and thrust deeper, hitting the teen's clit again and again.

"Oooooohhh," squeaked Rory. Her body shuddered with every shove, her teen titties wobbling as they dangled beneath her, shaking and jiggling as she rocked back and forth. In the mirror she could see her lover's large, melon-sized, boobs bouncing, the two massive titties jumping up and down and swinging and slapping as the big woman ploughed her pussy. The teen could see the intensity etched on Sookie's face as she concentrated on giving Rory orgasm after orgasm, the plump brunette's eyes fixated on the dildo ramming into the teen's soaked hole.

Harder and harder Sookie rammed, the toy blazing over Rory's clit and make the teen squeak and squeal with ecstatic bliss, her body shaking as the orgasms hit her. Sookie gripped her harder, going quicker, slamming the fake phallus's full length down the teen's cunt. The teen gasped and staggered, driven forward by the weight of her lover crashing into her. "Yessssss," Rory squealed and gripped the bed tighter to keep herself from being forced so far forward she fell off. "Yessssss! Yeesssss!" she screamed again in a high pitch, "Aaaaarrrghhh, yesssss! Fuck me, Sookie, fuck my pussy hard."

"Doing it Rory, I'm giving that sweet fuckhole of yours my big plastic dick," Sookie relied her face moving from an concentrated frown to a smile of enjoyment as Rory's mouth opened and the teen let out a caterwaul of pure pleasure.

Cum soaked Rory's hole, seeping from the slit and over the labia as the dildo pounded in. It dripped from the toy, liberally lubricated in girl juice, and soaked over the teen's Mons. More and more of it oozed from Rory as the huge dildo excited her pussy, each thrust making more seep from the teens wall, oiling the toy and smoothing the way for a frictionless ramming. It was hitting her clit, driving the bud wild with pleasure and sending zings of ecstasy through Rory. She clenched her fists and buckled her back as she came again, "Aaaaaarrghhh, yessssss, aarrrrggghh!" Her body writhed and twisted, her face contorting and turning as her insides seemed to whiz round like they had been placed on a merry-go-round, "Aaaaaaarrghhh, yessssss, aarrrrrggghh."

"That was...." Sookie pulled the dildo out as a spent Rory fell forward, the teen gasping for breath and panting like she had run a marathon. The plump woman smiled and dropped down on her back beside her lover. Rory rolled over and snuggled her head into Sookie's large titties. The plumper wrapped an arm round Rory and continued, "That was one of the best fucks ever."

Rory smiled happily; she didn't disagree.

12