Rosa'a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished I attempted pushing him back, but he just held me there, and his cock never did go completely soft. After a while he pulled me to my feet and almost threw me onto the couch, climbing between my out-stretched legs. There were no preliminaries, no warm-up. He simply forced what felt like a fence-post inside my vagina, and unceremoniously began plowing into me.

That was when I realized I was absolutely slick with my own fluids. I was so wet! Suddenly I was gripping him between my thighs, my arms around his neck, lifting to meet his savage thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck . . ." he kept muttering softly.

"Yes, yes, yes . . ." I whispered frantically.

I felt every ridge and vane on his ugly cock as it passed in and out of my vagina lips. Now that he was inside me, he felt much bigger than Mister Diaz. It seemed he was pulling my vagina walls out each time he left my pussy, cramming it back inside with each violent thrust. I didn't care. If he ruined me, so be it. All that mattered now was that awesome cock jarring me with every thrust!

The fact that it was crooked and knobby, now worked to his advantage, sending thrills and ripples through me each time they moved inside my body. Fireworks were starting somewhere deep inside my head, the sparks beginning to fly once more. He stuck his tongue into my mouth, and groaning I accepted it, lashing out with my own as I climaxed so hard it jarred my slender body. Over and over the waves slammed into me, making me lose consciousness for several seconds each time. I'd not even finished cumming, when he pulled out and roughly flipped me over, slamming his cock back into me quickly.

Doggy style he could go even deeper and he never let up, wrecking my helpless body with every hard thrust. It felt as though he were trying to push inside my cervix. I felt him cum again, his thick liquid splashing around inside me like an open faucet. He came almost as much as he had the first time. Again his cock didn't go soft, but he rested, gasping for breath in my ear, unmoving for a long time.

Unknowingly though, he'd awakened me again with his last cum. I wiggled frantically from beneath him, pushed him onto his back and straddled him, sliding down on his cock. I rode him like a wild stallion, crying, laughing and slamming into him just as he'd done me. I felt the rapture building inside my loins once more, fire and pressure raging to be let out. When I came, screaming and rolling my ass around on his fat belly, it was even more intense than the first time. I finally fell forward and passed out on him.

I stayed home the following day, revolted by what I'd done with that awful brute. I wanted to call in sick again, but Diaz would be gone for a week and I knew he'd be pissed if I did, and besides, I'd be climbing the walls by the time he returned. I had half a day to think about it anyway because I didn't even see Tito until mid-afternoon.

I looked up to find him standing beside the tool shed out back, wearing that dirty undershirt, grinning evilly as he stroked his long cock under a sagging slab of fat. Revolted and nauseous by what I'd seen, I ducked back from the window holding my breath, praying he hadn't seen me. I peeked out and found him staring at the window. He glanced downward toward his shaft, and waddled toward his basement room. I knew what that meant, but I'd be damned if I would be his bitch – at his beck and call anytime he wanted a blow job!

I washed a few more dishes but my mind was rushing like it was on drugs, visions of a giant throbbing cock, my panties drenched. I dropped a cup and broke it, then placed my hands on the counter top and stood with head bowed, tears stinging my eyes. As I slipped out of my panties I bit my lip until it hurt, and then just dried my hands and went downstairs.

He was already undressed by the time I arrived, his cock hard and throbbing, looking like a meaty post. I just sank to my knees and swallowed him completely, his hairy balls bouncing on my chin. The initial stinging on my tongue told me he probably hadn't bathed since we'd been together, but that soon went away and all that was left was the warm taste of meat sliding across my tongue. I unbuttoned my dress as I worked on it, slipping it off my shoulders.

I slobbered on his cock until I felt saliva running down my chin, dripping onto my breasts. I sucked him, nibbled his balls and licked up his droplets until he finally came deep down my throat. It seemed endless but I didn't lose a drop. After he stopped spurting into my mouth, I tenderly sucked him some more to keep him hard, because I needed to have relief too.

After a while, he literally forced my mouth off his cock, turned me around onto my knees, and entered me doggy style. He didn't slide it in, he jammed it in! There were no preliminaries, no warm-up. It felt like he'd torn me apart. Despite the pain I was soon wiggling backward in response to his savage thrusts. There was nothing tender about it. He hammered that fence-post sized piece of meat into my soft core like a battering ram, jarring my smaller body forward an inch each time.

After a while of this, I felt his rough hands slid under my belly and my knees lifted off the floor. He didn't let up. If anything, his hammering intensified. I simply hung there like a battered piece of meat, this new angle allowing him to thrust even deeper, banging viciously against my cervix with every hump, producing delicious pain each time it did. I was no longer a participant in the act. I was a victim, violated and used solely for his pleasure. He might as well have been masturbating. I'd never felt so helpless, so used . . . so fulfilled.

My climax hit like a freight train, slamming me into a semi-conscious state of mind, only letting me recover briefly until the next one hit. Over and over, multiple orgasms racked my slender body. At one point I realized I was screaming mindlessly, trying impossibly to rotate my ass, unable to because it was suspended in space. Instead I clinched my ass cheeks and clawed at the carpet.

I wondered if Mrs. Diaz was awake and could hear me. Gone was the innocent young girl, the good daughter, the dutiful wife. My husband, my priest, my own mother could walk through the door right then, and I wouldn't have been able to stop.

I hung supported only by his rough hands under my belly, my thighs parted, pussy open and completely vulnerable as he relentlessly plowed his turgid cock deep inside my soft belly. I briefly wondered what we must look like if a stranger happened in. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly climax anymore, another one shook me right to my very soul.

Drained, hanging limply in his hands, I heard myself whimpering like a small hurt animal as he fucked me like I truly was his bitch. Mercifully, I finally felt him squirting inside me, flooding my pussy, drenching it with thick sperm - warm, soothing and delicious, running down the insides of both my thighs. When he was done, he unceremoniously dropped me onto my stomach, where I either blacked out or went to sleep for a couple minutes.

I don't know how long I was out but I awoke as he rolled me over on my back. Opening my eyes I found myself staring straight up into his asshole, his large hairy balls swaying as he vigorously jerked-off directly over my head. I just lay there watching him do it, letting him cum on my face. I was a whore - a two-timing, cheating little slut. I deserved it.

I closed my eyes just as the first globs splattered all over my face, plastering one eyes shut. When I heard him leave, I got my breathing under control and my bones solidified once more, then stumbled into the restroom. I stood under the shower for a long time before I somehow made it home, dropping onto the couch and sleeping for hours.

The next morning I stood at the kitchen sink doing Mrs. Diaz's breakfast dishes again, thinking about how revolted I'd been afterward. I was completely repulsed by that despicable person. He made me sick. So why then, did I allow him to use me like that? Subtly, I guess I knew. Mister Diaz had broken something inside my physic that first day in his office. Maybe it had happened to others, I don't know. Maybe to all those pretty girls I knew who'd gone bad after leaving high school. Had the same thing happened to them?

What I knew was, all I thought about anymore was getting fucked. Not just fucked, but used, humiliated and even hurt a little. Maybe the "hurt" was partially to relieve some of the guilt I felt. Like right then, just thinking about that nasty brute cumming right on my face, made the breath catch in my throat. I was totally unaware my hand had travelled under the hem of my maid uniform, cupping my vagina.

Quickly drying my hands, I went to find Tito. I found him working at the tool table, fixing something. He didn't stop working accept to point under the table with one hand. I crawled under it like an obedient dog and fumbled with his zipper. Reaching inside, I felt him stiffen, pulled it out and was greeted by a whiff of nasty cock.

I let it finish hardening inside my mouth, I was that eager. I sucked him for over an hour, tasting his pre-cum, stopping when he got close, and then starting again when his legs had stopped trembling. Finally, he pulled me from under the table, bent me over it and slammed his engorged cock inside my pussy. I came immediately. It was one of three during the afternoon.

After fucking Tito for a while now, I have come to the conclusion that although it doesn't visually appear so, his meaty shaft is substantially more formidable than Mr. Diaz's. Whether this is true due to its obscene crook, or that he simply uses it to savage me without any consideration of my own pleasure, I don't know. In any event, every time he pushes me over a desk or table, or forces me into the doggie position, my tender asshole clinches tightly with expectation.

I pray it never dawns on him to insert his huge cock into that tight, dry orifice. I know without a doubt that it would kill me. Still I never hesitate to show it to him whenever he wants, even offering it to him willingly, daring him to do me that way - probably feeling as if I deserve it for just being the whore I've become.

I soon realized Tito wants sex all the time. Five, six, sometimes, seven times daily. Maybe it's because he's of lesser intelligence, but how he does it I don't know. As for me, I just feel like a total whore and deserve anything that happens to me, so I let him do whatever he wants even if I'm not in the mood and ready to do it again. I usually end up enjoying it most of the time though.

I tried avoiding him, but he always seems to know how to find me - just walking up to me and pulling out his cock. Sometimes I'm so tender between my legs that that sucking him off seems like the lesser of the evils. I can't deny that I love the feel of a cock in my mouth though - the taste of his cum, too. I still ran the last block to work, wet and dripping.

Mister Diaz came back and we started our routine once more. Only now, I had two sex addicts after me with their large throbbing cocks. Somehow I managed it, realizing that I was addicted to sex. I usually arrived home at the end of the day, so weak and exhausted I could barely walk. That was about the time Raf told me he'd gotten a job offer and we were moving to California - and I panicked.

I knew I'd never be able to go back to the meager sex I'd had before Mister Diaz. I didn't know what to do. When I told Mister Diaz of this plan he told me I could live at his mansion until I found another place - if I stayed and worked for him. It implied more than he said, but one morning I packed two suitcases and left a note for Raf, walking the mile I'd walked so many times during the past year. No one was there when I arrived except for Mrs. Diaz. I fed her and changed her sheets, and later found Mister Diaz in his office.

He said, "I'm going to the airport in an hour. I'll be gone for a few days. Just put your bags in Tito's room. You'll be sleeping there for the time being. I'll make arrangements when I return."

He walked out leaving me with my mouth hanging open. I'd already packed my clothes and left Raf a note! He'd undoubtedly read it by now! I'd thought I was getting a room of my own! I didn't know I'd be sleeping with that nasty brute! I was so fucked!

Needless to say, after that my life as I'd known it fell apart. I started going to see Cleo, my therapist, a few months later and she has helped me cope with what I've become. If you'd like to hear more about my fall from being a dutiful young wife, to becoming the slut I now am, let me know and I'll ask Cleo to help me write more. I am slowly trying to turn my life around again and with her help, I'll do it.