Rosalie and The Black Pearl Pt. 01

Story Info
A horny single Mum makes friends with a young black workman.
2.6k words
4.28
27k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

"Oi missus! Have you got a spare?" A male voice shouted from the next yard.

I was sitting drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette as I looked down from the steps leading up to my flat to saw a tall mixed race guy in white work dungarees, miming smoking.

"Have you got a spare? I'm gasping." He grinned.

I smiled and waved before putting my cup down and going into the kitchen to get my packet. When I returned he was already standing at the door. He was much taller than me, probably 6 feet tall and very muscular, with a big Afro perm and lots of tattoos on his arms and even his neck.

"Oh!" I gasped and took half a step backwards.

"Sorry Missus, I didn't mean to scare you." He grinned masking a thick Irish accent.

"You didn't." I lied, then remembered the cigarette.

"Thanks Missus." He winked as he put one in his mouth and a second behind his ear.

"Cheeky bugger!" I laughed, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm Phil by the way."

"Pleased to meet you Phil." I replied finishing my coffee then stubbing out my cigarette.

"And you are?"

"Rosalie."

I lived with my 6 year old daughter in a flat above some empty shops; and this handsome young man and his colleagues had just started renovating them that morning.

"Lived here long?" He asked.

"A couple of years."

"On your own?"

"Me and my daughter." I smiled; knowing a chat up line when I hear one.

"No fella then?"

I shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows, which received a cheeky wink.

"That's a shame." Phil replied, then ... "for you." Then sexily chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

He grinned and theatrically shrugged his shoulders, "Just sayin."

"Hoy! Bollocks... get your arse back down here!" A gruff voice called out.

"That'll be my boss." He laughed; "gotta go... see ya later."

I didn't know if the last sentence was a question or a statement. He was cute and sexy too; there's no denying that and the black stud in his tongue intrigued me, but he must have hardly been twenty and I'm 26; but... but... since my last boyfriend moved out; or should I say I kicked his sorry arse out two months ago I hadn't had a dabble, relying on my trusty sex toys for satisfaction. Not that I hadn't had offers; but I wasn't in the market for another boyfriend.

It was my day off from waitressing 12-5 at Dino's Bar & Grill downtown, which allowed me to look after my daughter; but kept money tight. Hey ho, my chat with young Phil left me feeling pretty damn good about myself as I went about my housework with an extra spring in my step, only stopping to peek out of the window a couple of times, to see if he was working in the yard. He was once and looked up, but I jumped away from the window like a giggling schoolgirl.

At about 12.30 I looked out again and saw Phil and two others sitting in the yard eating their lunch. Feeling mischievous I made myself a coffee and took my cigarettes and sat at my kitchen door again.

I hadn't been there 10 seconds when one of his friends nudged him and he looked up with a big grin on his face; before miming smoking again.

"Hey missus!" Got a spare?"

With my stomach in knots I nodded and waved the packet. He was like an Olympic athlete the way he jumped over the wall and made his way up the steps two at a time.

We made nervous small talk for a few minutes as we smoked. I was so excited I even lit a second as soon as I'd finished the first, which was something I don't think I'd ever done before.

At one stage I turned away from him to place my cup on the kitchen floor and it elicited a gasp and a low whistle from my new admirer, when he saw my knickers and neatly round arse through my thin black leggings.

I turned back and as I exhaled a plume of smoke, Phil looked me up and down, slowly nodding his head as if examining me.

"Hmmmm." He looked puzzled. "Are you cold Missus?"

I was surprised at his question, as it was a hot July afternoon. "No. Why?"

"So..." He slowly pondered, "the nipples don't lie then...you're turned on, aren't you?" He chuckled then ran a long bony finger across a tingling nipple that was poking through my bra and tight nylon sweater, which I'd chosen because of how sheer it is.

"Hey, you cheeky sod, who said you could do that?"

"You didn't say I couldn't," he then slowly ran his finger across my quivering boobs until he reached the other nipple and stroked it too; "and you still aren't stopping me."

I raised my hand and placed it on his wrist and huskily whispered. "I'm saying stop it now."

The young lad did as I asked, pulling his hand away and looking a bit sheepish, leaving the atmosphere a tiny bit strained for a few seconds.

"Can I use your bathroom?" He courteously asked and smiled again.

I nervously looked around to see that his friends had disappeared, then whispered "Of course." and ushered him into my flat.

Phil looked at me and leered, "I'd better take my overalls off first; don't want to get any paint or shit on your carpet, do I Missus?"

Before I could answer he had slipped his trainers off and his dungarees were down to his ankles; leaving him in a white t-shirt and a pair of tight white boxers, which clearly showed the outline of a very long cock. We didn't say a word as he stood facing me, then turned and strutted along the corridor to my bathroom, with me not taking my eyes off his gorgeous arse and powerful legs for a second.

My mouth was dry and my stomach had a million butterflies spinning around when the bathroom door opened and Phil re-appeared. Thankfully he was still wearing his boxers and shirt; but the bulge was now a whole lot longer and thicker.

In the blink of an eye he was back in front of me.

"Do you like what you see Missus?"

As I nodded he wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me too him; kissing me full on the lips then sexily sliding his tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated, deliberately touching the stud. As I ground myself against his ever growing cock Phil grabbed my tits with one hand and my arse with the other. After a minute or two he pulled my sweater up and off, slyly popping my tits out of my thin bra too, then he bent forward to suck them which drove me crazy when he ran the pearl stud across my very, very sensitive nipples.

Without thinking I slid my hand inside his pants and touched his cock which made it jerk; and him laugh.

"That's it Missus... take it out and give it a little wank; make it even harder." It would have been rude not to so I did; and even though I couldn't see it, it felt fucking enormous.

I was now stroking and wanking his cock as he kissed me again; but now had pulled my leggings and knickers down to my knees and was shaking an arse cheek as he ran his other hand between them trying to get at my pussy from behind; but 'accidentally' stroking and then trying to probe my arse hole; which I tried to wriggle away from; but he held on tight and managed to get an inch or so of his finger inside which made me gasp and throw my head back, then slap him on the arm.

Only one boyfriend had ever tried to get in there and I had stopped him straight-away; but somehow... this time it felt so fucking dirty and sexy I let him slide it in deeper, and finger my arse for well over a minute, making me pant even louder. But I needed his cock somewhere a couple of inches away.

I managed to wriggle free and breathing heavily we faced each other with glazed eyes and flared nostrils.

"Let's go in the bedroom Missus." He grunted and threw his t-shirt on the floor exposing a very muscular and heavily tattooed torso and chest.

I hitched my leggings up and ran along the corridor and rolled onto my bed, pulling them and my knickers off in one swift movement.

Phil's massive cock looked like a big black tulip as it swung from side to side when he entered the room; "Get yer fucking legs in the air Missus!" He cackled as he stood next to the bed tugging on his monster cock. I did as I was told, holding my legs as far back and as wide as possible so he could see every single inch of the soaking pussy, that was waiting for him and 'it'.

I was absolutely ready for anything, and instead of fucking me, he knelt down and buried his face in my sopping hole... or should I say holes! His tongue; and that pearl stud were like lightning as he flicked them from top to bottom and back again; only stopping to nibble my protruding labia... he was good... very good. I was gasping, squealing and groaning as his tongue found spots I had no idea were so sensitive, and when he pushed two fingers inside my pussy while flicking the stud over my pulsating arsehole I felt that familiar tingling in my tummy, and the further and harder he forced his fingers in, the feeling built and built until I had a most ferocious orgasm... and squirted piss all over his face.

But, that didn't offend him, or even shock him, as I lay trembling from such an intense orgasm he kept licking, lapping up my most intimate juices like a hungry kitten.

When I got my breath back he stood up and his cock was now as stiff as iron and at least eight inches long, jutting out from his rippling tattooed torso.

"Spread them again Missus... this mightn't last long; I've got to get back to work soon!"

I again spread and lifted my legs, and with no ceremony the black labourer lay on top of me and slid his massive cock straight inside my underused pussy making me cry out.

He was like a machine the way he battered me with that long black rod... bang, bang, bang against my cervix. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist just to hang on; and that only helped his cock go even deeper inside my hole. I swear it was even stretching my belly!

Maybe it was only a couple of minutes, but it felt like a lifetime before he began gasping "Shit...shit... shit."

I knew what was coming, quite literally, so cried out "Don't cum inside me...you can't... no, no...not inside me... no. no. no."

Phil raised his head and pulled his cock out leaving my fanny feeling empty and stretched, as he raised a knee to one side of my hip and began furiously wanking his black cock until a long jet of milky white spunk landed across my face, then a second on my 32b tits followed by a squeezed out third glob on my tits again. Now panting heavily he sprung forward until his cock was over my face.

"Suck it clean Missus!" I dutifully obliged as his first wave of spunk ran down my cheeks I sucked and licked until it was as good as new and he flopped down beside me.

"Fucking hell." He gasped, "I wasn't expecting that! Fuck me, that was good. You're so fucking horny."

I genuinely was lost for words and couldn't speak.

"Shit! " He shouted after looking at his phone; "I'm late... gotta go." Then jumped up grabbing whatever clothes he could; before shouting, "See you again tomorrow Missus!"

I spent the next half hour fucking myself silly with my sex toy; even pushing the tip into my virgin arse hole just to see what it felt like... not as horrible as I'd expected.

When I arrived back from dropping my daughter off at school, my new playmate was standing against the wall in my yard.

"Hiya." He grinned. "I've not got long ... gotta start work about 9."

I didn't say a word, but smiled and led the way up the steps to my flat; knowing what view he would get up the short denim skirt I'd deliberately worn; hoping that this is what would happen.

"Shit, Missus." Phil laughed as I opened the door and he remained about six steps down; "you're a bit keen aren't you?"

I presumed he meant that I wasn't wearing any knickers!

As soon as he closed the door he grabbed me and gave me a big, full on French kiss as he fingered my hairy fanny, before pushing me back onto the table; then lifted me on it.

"Gotta be quick missus." He snorted as he fumbled with the buttons on his overalls; and as the slid down his legs his cock sprang into view. It was just as long and black as I'd remembered.

"Ready Missus?" He cheekily asked as he lifted my ankles up and moved forward prodding my quim with his fat tulip shaped knob; "well?"

"Hell yes baby!" I gasped; and he forced his huge cock inside me again. Just like yesterday he was like a pneumatic drill ... bang, bang, bang. So hard and fast I had to cling onto the table as it started to move around.

Soon he tugged my jumper up and roughly groped my tits through my bra which made me groan even louder.

"So... you like it a bit rough, Missus?" He laughed as he began squeezing and stretching my nipples as his fucking slowed down.

I nodded and bit my lip as he then playfully slapped my left one; then harder to the right.

"This is going to fun. But I gotta get to work." With that he began hammering his cock deep and hard inside my fanny until he began to twitch and pulled it out just in time to fire four lots of jizz all over my skirt and boobs.

"Time to clean me up missus." He panted as he stepped back, cock now flopping from side to side. I knew what he wanted; and to be honest it's what I wanted too so I slid to my knees and licked and sucked his long rubbery cock until ever last sign of his delicious young spunk was gone.

The cheeky sod then patted me on the head as he pulled his overalls up. "See you again at dinner time?"

"I can't; I'll be working." I pouted.

"Your loss." He winked. "Tomorrow morning?"

I grinned and nodded.

The next three mornings followed the same pattern with me taking my daughter to school then hurrying back knickerless and bra-less to meet my young lover, who got ever ever rougher with me, as he fucked me ragged, fingering my arse then slapping it red raw and my tits too and on the Friday he made me swallow his cum; which nearly choked me as there was so much; and then he fingered my arse while pushing four fingers up my well fucked cunt until I came so hard I pissed on my floor; much to his amusement.

Later that morning, at about 11 he sent me a text saying he'd been asked to work on Saturday.

"Perfect! Mu Mum will be looking after my daughter... all yours...all day!" I replied.

Pt 2 to follow.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers