Rosalita Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

I kicked off my shoes and had just tugged my T-shirt off when I heard my bedroom door open. I turned to see Mom walked in with some of my jeans folded up into a neat stack. "I did some wash when I got home and I..." Mom stopped dead in her tracks and just gawped at me. It confused me at first and then I realized she was staring at Rosalita's claw marks on my back.

Mom stared for a long minute and then shook her head. I was speechless and waited for the yelling to start, but Mom sat the jeans down in a chair and said, "Don't move, I'll be right back." She left and a few seconds later, I heard her in her bathroom.

Mom walked back in with a plastic bottle. She walked around to sit next to me, a funny little smile on her face. "This will help heal you up, Johnny," Mom said, uncapping the bottle and squirting some lotion into her hand. I could smell the flowery-perfume like fragrance. "Turn around so I can rub this onto your back."

Still speechless, I did as I was told. The lotion was cool and I admit soothing and Mom's hands felt good on my back. Mom began to talk as she rubbed the lotion on me, her voice sounding somewhat odd. "A woman doesn't make these kind of scratches unless she's being incredibly pleasured, Johnny." As her fingers rubbed and caressed my back, I felt my cock begin to swell. Her voice became even more strained. "You must be a wonderful lover, son."

I was unable to reply, stunned at Mom's words. Mom went on to fill the tension filled silence in the room. "I think your Rosalita is a very lucky woman, Johnny."

I finally managed to stammer, "Sh-she's a wonderful woman, Mom."

Mom chuckled and put her arm around my shoulders, pulling me against her. Inwardly, I groaned as I felt my side and my right arm press against her large, firm breasts. "I'm sure she is, honey. I raised you -- I know that any woman you fall for will be a good woman."

Mom leaned into me and I felt her lips brush my cheek. "Just remember what I said, about getting in over your head with older women." My mother stood up and faced me, standing agonizingly close -- the hem of her nightshirt just scant inches from and below my face. Mom leaned down and looked into my eyes which were sorely pressed not to look at her breasts which were almost spilling out of the scooped neck.

Mom took her hand and tilted my head up a little so I was looking into her eyes. "Older women can be very dangerous, Johnny. Older women can be addictive and once you start, you might develop an appetite for older women that you won't be able to control.

Mom leaned in and kissed me on the corner of my mouth -- taking her sweet time about it. Her lips felt soft and so...arousing. My cock was throbbing with need -- I felt like I could cum at any moment. Mom ended the kiss by brushing her lips ever so gently across mine and then slowly raised herself back up, offering me a generous view of her spectacular tits. Mom smiled down at me with something more than motherly love -- a look that stirred things up inside me and said, "Remember what I tell you, son. You get a taste for older women, there's no telling what it might lead to."

I watched Mom slowly walk to my bedroom door, her shapely legs so enticing in that shortie nightshirt. She looked back at me and I was barely able to contain myself at not leap after her and throw her on the bed and make love to her. "I love you, son. Sleep well."

Mom closed the door as I hoarsely called out, "Good night, Mom. I love you too." I was so stunned I could not move. After the mad, passionate weekend I had just had with Rosalita, I wouldn't have thought there could be anything that could have topped that, but I was sure Mom had just offered herself to me. Whatever else happened, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be getting much sleep.

To be continued...

*

Author's Afterword -- This story wound up being a fairly surprising one for me. I envisioned it as a sweet, romantic Mature category story and no more. When we first meet Johnny's Mom, she is supposed to be simply a walk on and walk off character, but she refused to get off stage. Her appearance in Johnny's bedroom that first time was as much a surprise for me as it was for you. She has however refused to go away and has made this story spin off an entirely different direction...giving it more of that incestuous overtones that I had planned and certainly if I complete part 02, it will be even more of an incest story. Stay tuned!

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers