Rosarum et Tulips Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I love you," Murphy said. "I do. I love you. I told my parents that I was a lesbian, and..."

"A lesbian?" asked Gloria. "I mean....you actually used that word? It's pretty soon to be even considering this, you know."

"Oh, you mean Violet?" Murphy heard her voice spit the name. "God, is she just better at licking your pussy and stroking your fine ass, or something?" she demanded in a sarcastic voice, crossing her arms.

Gloria sighed. "I didn't mean it, Murphy. Really I didn't. It's just that..."

"Just that what? You hook up with your twin sister's ex as soon as she leaves town?!"

"Murphy...I just said all that crap because I was mad at you."

"What?" "I was angry that you were engaged and pregnant and I wasn't the one you were going to marry and have a baby with. I was angry that you'd been seeing Nathan all through high school when I knew you were gay and you knew you were gay; you just wouldn't admit it to yourself. I was angry that you were just up and leaving for New Hampshire to start this new life that I wasn't going to be a part of, and—"

Murphy stood up and walked around her desk. She took Gloria's beautiful face into her hands and kissed her passionately on the mouth. "I dated Nathan because I was hiding from who I really was. I knew I was gay then and I know that I'm gay now. Turns out that New Hampshire and Dartmouth aren't the place for me, and I'm starting at NYU in January."

Gloria blinked. "So...what does that mean?"

Murphy smiled and kissed her again. "It means that I love you and that I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Gloria grinned. "Just one thing..."

"What?"

"Get under my desk," she said softly.

Murphy shrugged and got to her knees, quickly crawling under Gloria's desk and gasping. The love of her life was wearing no panties to speak of, which made her wonder if she'd been masturbating and thinking about her before she'd arrived. Gloria's pussy no longer had the landing strip of curly blonde hairs. Now it was completely shaved, like a virgin's. Just seeing Gloria's pussy made Murphy's become wet. But this was no longer a dream, she thought as she inched forward to smell the sweet juices of Gloria. No; this was the real thing indeed.

Murphy stuck out her tongue and grazed Gloria's clit with it. Immediately Gloria moaned and clenched her fists on her chair's arms. This was nothing like going down on Nathan; it was better. Murphy wet her fingers and they slid easily into Gloria's willing pussy. Gloria arched her back against the chair; she was more than willing for Murphy to finger fuck her.

"Fuck, Murphy," Gloria whispered. "Oh, fuck! You're going to make me fucking come all over this chair!"

"I certainly hope so," Murphy whispered, her breath tickling Gloria's pussy. "I want to taste you when you come."

"Taste me now!" Gloria screamed, the very thought that they could be caught at any moment making her wetter by the second.

Murphy quickly acquiesced and leaned forward, putting her mouth directly onto Gloria's clit, no longer teasing it. She made motions with her mouth, and was very soon munching Gloria's pussy. "Oh, yeah, baby," she said into her lover's pussy. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, god, yes!" screamed Gloria. "Munch me! Munch me, baby!"

"Is this munching going to make you come?" Murphy asked.

"Yes!" cried Gloria. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Murphy giggled and continued munching and finger fucking Gloria's pussy until her lover's juices cascaded onto her face. Murphy raised her eyes to Gloria's and made her watch as she liked them off herself. Then, she stuck her hand back into Gloria's pussy, and it came out dripping wet. "Taste yourself," she whispered, putting her finger into Gloria's mouth.

Gloria shuddered as she tasted her pussy juices. She lowered her eyes and gazed at Murphy in a look of utter love. "God, I fucking love you," she whispered to her.

Murphy smiled. "I love you, too."

"Move in with me," Gloria whispered. "I want you to be able to fuck me like this every night, in every room of my house."

Murphy sat on Gloria's lap and kissed her. She put her arms around her lover's neck and nodded. "I want nothing more than that," she whispered, leaning down and kissing her a second time. "I don't want anything else—besides you and a college education, a decent job for the future, and a family. But, if I could only have one of those things, I'd want you."

Gloria smiled. "I just want you, too..."

Murphy grinned and stopped her with an open mouthed kiss, which she wished could go on forever.

12