Rosa's Mask Ch. 01

Story Info
Rosa is transformed by an ancient mask.
1.6k words
4.22
26.3k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers

Author's Note: "This is the first story I have posted. Please let me know what you think. I have a lot more stories, most only half done. If the comments are positive or helpful, I hope to add them here soon."

***

Chapter 1: The Mask

Rosa couldn't believe how stupid she was being. Not only was she risking her college education, but she could get blacklisted from her dream job for this. All because of this stupid mask! She could hear it taunting her from inside her suitcase, daring her to put it on. Rosa was smart enough not to take it out on the bus ride home. Still ...

It had been a lucky break, this archeological internship in Central America. Rosa dreamed of becoming an archeologist, and the chance to see an actual dig was not one she would pass up. The head archeologist even showed her one of their greatest finds - a remarkably well-preserved wooden mask: brown with narrow eye slits, a mouth with sharp, carved teeth, and horn-shaped protrusions on the top. According to the archeologist, it was found with a unique carving: A demon-like creature, muscular with the large breasts of a woman and the genitalia of a man. The archeologist believed this was some little-known god/goddess of fertility or strength - one that was possibility forbidden to worship.

The second she saw the mask, Rosa felt drawn to it. Something inside her told her to take it and put it on. The thought didn't leave her mind for the entire trip, but the Archeologist wouldn't keep taking it out of its case for her - to do so would risk damaging it. The last night of her internship, Rosa did something unthinkable: she broke into the collection and stole the mask!

It took all her resistance to keep from putting on the mask right away, she wanted to get back home to her apartment first. When the bus stopped, she ran out as quickly as she could. Barely taking time to turn on the lights, Rosa yanked the mask out of her suitcase and stared at it.

The urge to put it on was overwhelming, as if there was a voice in her head commanding her to do so. She lifted the mask to her face, having no idea what would happen. She felt the cool, smooth wood against her skin and ... nothing.

Rosa couldn't help but be disappointed - she had risked her entire career for nothing. She tried to take the mask off ... but it wouldn't move. It was stuck to her face, refusing to budge an inch!

Rosa felt for the edge of the mask, but all her fingers could feel was an unbroken smoothness from the mask to her face - as if they had fused. As she touched it, the mask seemed to be changing ... becoming clay-like with a life of its own. It began to spread around her head, covering every inch of her exposed skin.

Rosa tried to scream, but the second she did she could feel the mask force its way into her mouth, invading her system. She began to grab at the mask on her face, but she couldn't distinguish between the mask and her own skin. Everywhere she pulled, it felt like she was just pulling at her own flesh.

She was finally able to open her mouth again - but it wasn't her mouth. Feeling them with her fingers, Rosa noticed her teeth had grown - large and sharp, just like the mask had been. She felt the rest of her face, but it was all just flesh like before ...until she got to her forehead. Poking out the corners of her crown were sharp, curved horns - also just like the mask.

Rosa ran to the mirror in her bathroom and saw the changes that had come to her face. Sure enough, there were two horns protruding from her forehead - black, sharp, and curved back into a sharp point. Rosa almost cried as she touched them. They were definitely hers, and she had no idea how to hide them.

The horns weren't the only changes to Rosa's face: Her eyes were sharper - prettier even. Her skin was smooth and blemishless. She might even say she was prettier if it weren't for the horns and sharp fangs sticking out the top and bottom of her mouth. Rosa thought she looked like one of the orcs from the video game her brother played.

This was enough to make Rosa collapse into tears, but the transformation was not over. The next moment, she felt a sharp pain just below her stomach. She fell to her hands and knees in pain - it was as if something was twisting her insides. Soon, the pain spread throughout her body. Whatever was inside her, it felt like her muscles were trying to burst out of her skin.

Somehow, her clothes began to feel tight and suffocating. It wasn't until she heard the first rip that she realized what was happening, but she was too englulfed in pain to do anything about it. It started at the seams of her shoulders which began to pop open as her shoulders widened and hardened. The next was a tear down the middle of the shirt on her back as cords of muscle grew down her torso. Rosa's arms felt tight inside her shirt sleeves - that is until both sleeves ripped in several places, exposing biceps that were the size of baseballs and continuing to grow. Rosa stared at her arms, following her growing biceps to her enlarged forearms to her hands, which were larger than before, and fingernails - which were now resembling claws rather than nails.

Rosa wrenched her torso back when she felt a new pain - the bones in her body growing, breaking, reshaping to accommodate her muscular new pain. When she bent back, every button on her shirt gave way in an explosive tear - freeing the large breasts that had been growing on top of hard pectoral muscles. If she had been able to watch through the pain, Rosa would have also noticed the six-pack abdominals that had formed on her stomach - and continuing to tighten into an eight-pack.

Rosa let out several deep, primal screams as the pain concentrated in her lower body. Her legs had been growing this whole time - getting longer and more muscular, but still stuck in the tight denim jeans she had been wearing earlier. Tears were starting to form, providing glimpses to the large, tight muscle seeming to bubble underneath. It felt even tigher in her crotch, where something large was forming a bulge in the front of her jeans.

With her clawed hands, Rosa grabbed the front of her pants and pulled them to shreds. The demin felt like tissue paper to her strong arms. She flet a large flop on her leg, and looked down to see a huge cock sticking out of the weakening waistband of her panties: only half-hard, it was eight inches at least.

The pain had waned enough for Rosa to stand and view her new self in the mirror. She was over a foot taller than before, and twice as wide. The changes to her face were still there - horns, teeth, beautiful skin and eyes. However, holding that face up were trap muscles that led to wide, round shoulders swelling at her tight, smooth skin. Veins bulged from her muscles, wining their way down her arms. Tentatively, Rosa flexed one arm, and a bicep the size of a football grew out of her arm. At the end of her muscular forearm was a large hand with sharp claws at the end. Becoming entranced, Rosa scratched a claw across the mirror, and a deep gouge appeared.

Rosa then examined her chest. Her breasts had gone from a modest B cup to something larger than the DD's her roommate had, but without an inch of sag. Making them seem even bigger were the slabs of pectoral muscles underneath, creating a valley of cleavage between her new tits.

Rosa's wide torso narrowed into a perfect V, where a cobbled eight-pack of abs raised and lowered with every breath. Below her waist, Rosa's hips widened to accommodate her large legs. She ran her hand down the rock-hard layers of muscles that wrapped around each leg. Rosa guessed that one leg alone was wider than her whole former body. Veins continued to run down the well-defined calves to feet that had become more dexterous and claw-like.

Rosa waited until last to look upon her new majesty - the enormous cock that had grown where her pussy had once been. It stuck straight out from her body at a 90 degree angle - hard, but capable of getting harder. It must have been a foot long and almost three inches in diameter. It was smooth with veins running from the base to the tip. Beneath her cock were two testicles the size of kiwis. At her touch, Rosa's cock send a chill of pleasure throughout her body, making her forget the intense pain she had just gone through.

Looking back at the mirror, it was then that Rosa noticed her eyes had changed from a dark brown color to a glowing green. Something was inside her now - a consciousness that had been carried in the mask. It was not trying to take over - only share Rosas mind and feel her pleasure. The spirit had been asleep for centuries, but was now waking up. Rosa welcomed it - their beings merged into someone new ...

The new Rosa began to stroke her monstrous cock, swelling it to its maximum hardness, imagining all the new pleasures and sensations she was going to experience. She was pure power- the world would be hers to enjoy. She couldn't wait to get started ...

As if on cue, she heard the door to the apartment open. "Rosa? Are you back from your internship?" her roommate Val called, unaware what was waiting down the hall.

Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers