Rosa's Mask Ch. 02

Story Info
Val discovers a transformed Rosa.
3.7k words
4.39
11.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers

"That stupid bitch."

Dr. Richard Johnson muttered all sorts of profanities as he waited in line at customs.

"Waste of fucking time. I need to be at my dig site, not tracking this cunt thief."

"I'll teach her not to fuck with me - unless she wants to get fucked in return."

He regretted being so nice to her. Dr. Johnson had picked Rosa as an intern for her archaeology skill, even going so far as to show her his prized find. All that, and he didn't even hit on her once! She was too nerdy and plain for him - he had other interns he had picked specifically for his personal pleasure. But with Rosa's theft of the mask, his nice days were over. He would blackmail her into doing things no other intern would willing do for him. The thought put a smile on his face.

***

The apartment lights were on when Val got home from work. It was a good night at the strip club, and her purse was filled with cash from her tips. It had been a good summer for the blonde co-ed. The club Val worked at was packed almost every night, and since her roommate was gone she could use the apartment for "after-hours services" for select clientele. Her tight body and perfect tits made her very popular among men - and event the occasional woman. Val was getting fucked regularly and getting paid to boot.

Unfortunately, the lights in the apartment meant that the run was over. Luckily, Val's summer 'employment' had provided her with enough cash to get a nice place of her own once the lease was up.

"Rosa? Are you back from your internship?" Val called as she noticed the unpacked suitcase and knapsack laying on the floor in the kitchen.

"Back here ..." a voice called. It sounded like Rosa's voice, but a little deeper than Val remembered. She looked down the hall where the bedrooms and bathrooms were, and it was all dark.

"Well, sorry to wake you, but your shit is everywhere" Val shouted back. Yes, it was late, and yes Rosa was probably tired from travel. But Val learned long ago that Rosa was too timid to stand up for herself.

"Don't worry my pet, I wasn't sleeping" Rosa replied. The voice was Rosa's, but it was also powerful and sultry.

'"My pet?" What the hell has gotten into her?' Val wondered as she made her way to the bathroom. She turned on the lights and gave a slight gasp!

"What the hell happened in here?!" Val shouted. It was a mess - there were torn clothes everywhere, the mirror was scratched, and there was a crack in the sink. How and why did Rosa trash the bathroom?

Rosa remained silent in her room across the hall. "HELLO!? ROSA!? I ASKED A QUESTION!" Val was getting angry now that Rosa was ignoring her. She went over to Rosa's and pounded on it. "Seriously - get out here and clean this shit up! I want to take a shower!"

When Rosa didn't reply, Val opened the door to Rosas room and marched in. The room was dark, but the light from the bathroom shone on Rosa's bed. It was empty.

"Rosa?" Val said, quieter than before as she looked around for her roommate.

"Over here ..." Rosa said, practically purring. Val turned and in the shadowy corner by the desk she could make out the outline of a person. Before she could see for sure it was Rosa, the door slammed shut behind her, plunging the room into darkness.

"What the hell Rosa!" Val shouted. She turned around and groped for the door handle, but it wouldn't budge. Behind her, Rosa stood up and turned on the desk lamp ...

***

Dr. Richard Johnson seethed as he sat in the taxi riding to Rosa's apartment. He thought back to the first time he showed Rosa the artifact. The archeologist was quite proud of his find - a mask that he believed depicted the face of the ancient Mayan goddess Hakka. Artifacts related to Hakka were rare. She was mentioned in some of the ancient texts as a goddess of strength and fertility, but sometime around the first century AD it became forbidden to worship her.

The carving he found with the mask - a muscular woman with horns, fangs, and male genitals - aligned with some descriptions of Hakka on the rare occasion she was mentioned. Dr. Johnson theorized she was a sort of Devil figure for the male-dominated society. The mask itself was buried so deep, it is likely the ancient Mayans thought they were trapping Hakka in the underworld.

Among archeologists this was a once-in-a-lifetime find, and Dr. Johnson refused to let it slip away. He could write books on this find, and it would guarantee him a tenured position in any university's archeology department. Money, respect, and an endless supply of college co-eds were in Dr. Johnson's future if he could just get that mask back.

He only showed it to Rosa out of pride. She was definitely the smartest intern he'd ever had. Rosa had a knack for archeology, a natural gift that rivaled his own. Richard supposed he was trying to impress her, put her in her place as they say. But then Rosa got weird about it - she was less impressed by his Archaeological expertise are more obsessed with the mask. Every day, she would ask to see it, but he refused to risk damaging it with so much handling.

Dr. Johnson wasn't sad to see Rosa go after her internship ended. Besides her obsession with the mask, her natural archeological skill almost made Dr. Johnson jealous. Rosa was a natural - knowing just where to dig, putting pieces together and drawing conclusions that even impressed him. It was more than Richard's fragile ego could handle, and he sent her off as soon as the term was done.

However, hours after she left, he learned the mask was missing. It didn't take a genius to figure out where it went. Richard tried to get to the local airport before Rosa's plane took off, but missed it by a couple minutes. So he hopped on a later flight, and using the address he found in her application, furiously went to track down his prized possession.

***

Val's mind couldn't process what she was seeing. Once the light came on behind her, she turned around intending to give Rosa a piece of her mind. But once her eyes fell on the figure by the desk, Val's mind went blank.

In front of Val stood the most muscular person she had ever seen, completely nude except for a towel around her waist. Val knew it was a "her" because she was staring straight at tits bigger than any of the strippers at the club - and firmer too, not a bit of sag to them. Rosa had always been a couple inches taller than Val, but now her nearly 7 foot frame dwarfed Val's tiny 5'3" body, leaving Val staring at an inhumanly massive chest.

Without saying a word, Val's eyes began to wander across the figure in front of her. Huge, veiny muscles covered every inch of this woman's body. The giant tits sat on slabs of pectoral muscles that added at least a couple inches to her bust line. Above the chest were wide, rounded shoulders that looked hard as iron connected to long arms wrapped in cords of muscle. Val had been with football players and bodybuilders before - the woman in front of her looked like she could snap any one of them in two without breaking a sweat.

The light from the lamp caused this muscular woman's skin to glow, her muscles creating shadows that only accentuated their size. Val's eyes drifted lower (as if she was subconsciously afraid to look this person in the eye) to see a rippled eight-pack at the person's mid-section. The body in front of her tapered into a perfect V - from the wide shoulders and arms to the tight core - and back out again as Val stared at legs that were wider than her entire body and looked like they could crush steel.

Val was so entranced by the body that she didn't notice the obvious bulge in the towel around this woman's waist before the Woman reached out a hand and grabbed Val's chin. She lifted Val's face up so they were making eye contact, and Val let out a quick gasp!

The face reminded her of Rosa's - golden brown skin tone, soft features, curly brown hair - but was quite different. It was a mix of beauty and monstrosity: piercing green eyes, full lips, and soft skin that would make any woman jealous, but also with black horns coming out of the front of her forehead, curving backwards into sharp points, and razor-sharp fangs coming out of the top and bottom lips. If this was Rosa, she was no longer human. She was something more...

"Do not speak, my pet." Rosa whispered as Val opened her mouth to scream, placing a sharp talon gently on Val's lips. "You are the most fortunate among all humans - you will be my first."

Before Val could put up any resistance, Rosa scooped Val up into her arms as if she was a doll. She brought Val's face closer to her own, and for a fleeting moment Val thought she was going to be consumed by the fanged mouth in front of her. Instead, the felt lips pressing against her own, the fangs gently brushing up against her as Rosa's tongue snaked its way into her mouth. Val thought about resisting, but the desire quickly passed. The kiss was loving and gentile, and she felt safe and secure in the muscular arms that held her. Soon, Val began returning the kiss, wrapping her arms around Rosa's brawny traps and pulling her body tight to Rosa's massive chest.

Val was suspended in Rosa's arms, her feet dangling above the floor. She was so wrapped up in the kiss that she didn't notice when something large began pressing against her leg. It wasn't until Rosa broke the kiss and set the disappointed Val back on the floor that Val noticed the towel was now sticking straight out from Rosa's hips.

"What is .." Val began to whisper, when Rosa again put her clawed finger to Val's lips to silence her.

"You do not speak dear ... only when I will it" Rosa commanded. "Obey me, and all will be revealed. Nod if you understand."

Val eagerly nodded. Every second she was in Rosa's presence, she felt more of her resistance fading away. Rosa slowly drew her talon down the side of Val's neck, gently enough not to spill blood, until she got to the T-shirt Val wore home from the club. With a quick flick of her wrist, she hooked her clawed finger into the shirt and ripped it down the front like tissue paper. Val's DD tits spilled out, her nipples standing firm to show that Val was enjoying the experience. A quick move of her hands, and Rosa had the shirt in tatters on the floor.

The next moment, Val felt Rosa's strong hands caressing her hips and ass. Before she knew it, the yoga pants she was wearing were also laying in rags on the floor. Val stood in just her panties, ready to do whatever Rosa commanded - all thought of defiance was gone from her mind. The only thing that mattered was the towel that was pointing straight at her ...

***

Standing outside Rosa's apartment, Dr. Richard Johnson furiously rang the intercom. 'That bitch better be home' he thought to himself. Richard started to get concerned - every moment the mask was out of his hands, the potential for damage increased greatly. He had no idea why she wanted the mask. Dr. Johnson had enough documentation to prove he was the one who found it - there was no way she could take credit for it.

'Does she plan to wear it?' Dr. Johnson asked himself. While there were myths among the ancient Mayans that masks could hold spirits, and those spirits would take control of whoever wore the mask, they were certainly nonsense. Publicly, Dr. Johnson claimed such myths were just that - myths that were invented by ancient peoples to express religious beliefs. However, what drew him to archaeology in the first place was the potential of finding ancient power in artifacts.

Dr. Johnson would never admit to it, but he had tried on numerous masks himself, including the one Rosa stole. Nothing remotely fantastical ever happened. But he was a trained Archeologist - he knew how to handle artifacts without damaging them. Dr. Johnson imagined Rosa wearing the mask, running around like a fool until it fell and broke into a dozen pieces. His research would be ruined.

It was late at night - nobody was coming or going from the building or he would just let himself in. Richard would have to find a way in if he wanted to get his mask back in one piece ...

***

"Do you want to see my majesty?" Rosa asked Val, who nodded eagerly. "Then, knell before your goddess!"

Val complied, and Rosa removed her towel. Val found herself staring right at the most magnificent cock she had ever seen. It was at least 12 inches long, and not yet at peak hardness, with the same golden brown color as the rest of Rosa's skin. It had a perfect mushroom head and smooth skin from the base to the tip. Two large testicles hung beneath the shaft, perfectly round and symmetrical. Not a strand of hair was to be seen anywhere.

Val had seen big cocks before, but none that created as much desire in her as this one. She looked up at Rosa with longing on her face. Rosa simply nodded in return. Val gently reached up to the phallus and wrapped her hands around it. As wide as it was, it took both of her hands to hold the cock, which twitched at her touch. Val was delighted to know that her touch was having a pleasurable effect and began gently stroking it. Rosa's dick began to grow even bigger, rising upwards to point at the ceiling. Soon, standing at attention in front of Rosa's marbled abs. The cock had grown even longer - bigger than any of the many cocks Val had seen in her lifetime. Still kneeling, Val had to reach her arms in order to touch it now. She wanted to taste this magnificent phallus, but was afraid it was now too big for her.

As if she could read Val's mind, Rosa said "Stand and taste it my pet, I promise it will not hurt."

Trusting Rosa completely, Val stood up and moved her face towards the bulbous tip. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and ran it over the golden flesh in front of her. It was smooth and sweet, unlike any cock she had tasted before. A droplet of precum formed at the tip, and Val could smell the musk emanating from Rosas penis. Val licked it up quickly, savoring the rich taste.

More than anything in the world, Val wanted to devour this woman's cock. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she took the tip between her lips and began to suck it down as far as it could go. To her surprise, the massive cock met little resistance as it entered her face. Val could sense her mouth enlarging, her jaw opening up like a snake's to take this visitor. It was if her body was changing to accommodate a most welcome guest.

Rosa's shaft worked its way deeper and deeper down Val's throat, somehow staying firm and large while also shaping itself to Val's physiology. At the same time Val's body adjusted to accommodate the welcome visitor in turn. Val's esophagus stretched and expanded, causing her neck to bulge out abnormally. When she started to meet resistance, she felt Rosa's clawed hand on the back of her head, forcing more and more inside her. Soon, Val's nose was pressed into the base of Rosa's member as over 16 inches of cock flesh filled her gullet.

Val pulled her head back, revealing more and more of the saliva-covered penis that had been in her mouth, then swallowed it back into her throat. Now, Val worked purely on instinct, bobbing her head up and down in long strokes. She could smell the sweat and musk coming off Rosa's body, the pheromones only driving her deeper into a frenzy. No thoughts entered her mind other than pleasuring the magnificent cock in front of her.

Rosa smiled as she looked down at her servant, enjoying the pleasure Val's moist mouth was giving her. Muscles rippled and flexed throughout her body, while veins engorged with blood swelled across her flesh. Rosa's skin began to warm and a faint, golden glow began to emanate from her, increasing with the pleasure brought on by Val's machinations.

As Rosa was reaching her peak, her heightened consciousness was aware of a noise coming from the living room, and another presence in the apartment.

***

Apartment 3A was on the third floor, which meant that Richard might be able to get in there by the fire escape. He found the metal ladder on the side of the building and climbed up. Initially, he had not considered how he would figure out which apartment was Rosa's, but got lucky when the first window he looked in was a kitchen with Rosa's backpack.

Dr. Johnson wasn't worried about breaking and entering - if Rosa tried to call the cops on her, they would find out about the mask and her archeological career would be over before it started. The window was locked, so he broke the glass and carefully climbed in the apartment. Richard went straight for the backpack, but the mask wasn't in it.

He was ready to start tearing the place apart when he heard sounds coming from the room at the end of the hallway. The door was closed and locked, but a faint glow came from the bottom. The sounds were unmistakable: moans, sucking and slurping, slapping skin. Rosa must be enjoying her time back.

Richard smiled. This was perfect: he could surprise her, scare off her partner, and take advantage of an embarrassed, frightened, and desperate little girl. He backed up and kicked open the door ...

***

Val was no longer in control of her own faculties. She was giving all of herself - mind, body, and soul - over to her roommate, Rosa. Though, this magnificent creature she was servicing was so much more than the timid, nerdy Rosa she knew. In place of the plain, brown-skinned archeology student was a massive tower of muscle - a body sculpted by the gods out of golden marble. Rosa's face was a paralyzing combination of beauty and horror: glowing green eyes, lush full lips with large fangs protruding from the top and bottom, sleek black horns curved back into sharp points. Demon and angel combined into a single being ...

... These are all thoughts Val might have been having had she not been singularly focused on pleasuring the massive cock currently pushing in and out of her mouth. Beyond her immediate task of swallowing Rosa's dick, the only thing Val could perceive was the warm glow emanating from Rosa's body. It had started when Val managed to fit the entire phallus down her throat, and grew brighter and warmer as her bobbing increased.

Rosa was also aware of the heat coursing through her body, causing her muscles to tense and sweat. The air was filled with her musk, and any woman in the room inhaling them would be a slave to her desires - just as Val was. That man that was about to kick the door down - Rosa knew exactly who it was and why he was there - would not enjoy it nearly as much.

Both women could hear the loud bang of the door being kicked open in the back of their mind, but it didn't matter. Val could feel the throbbing of the cock in her throat and knew what was coming. The glow from Rosa's skin reached its peak, bathing the room in bright yellow sunlight. Rosa let out a low moan as she felt her golden cum burst out of her cock and into Val's mouth.

Even with her eye's closed, the light coming off Rosa was bright - but Val wasn't fazed in the slightest. Everything she ever wanted was filling her up at that very moment. The thick, golden cum coming out of Rosa's dick was like ambrosia of the gods. There was nothing she had ever tasted that brought her as much pleasure or fulfillment as the liquid she was now drinking. Spurts and spurts filled her mouth, so much that it started to leak out her lips and drop to the floor despite her best efforts to swallow every drop. She could live off this cum the rest of her life and never miss another food or drink. The pleasure form the spunk that was filling her brought her to orgasm without even touching her own pussy.

Richard did not find the situation remotely pleasurable. He had burst in a second before Rosa's orgasm, and before he could figure out what he was seeing he was blinded by her magnificent light. Richard tried to scream for help, but he found the air in the room to be toxic. He could smell the musky, sweet pheromones, but when it reached his lungs it began to burn. Blind and gasping for air, Richard doubled over - reaching out desperately for help.

Spaul1360
Spaul1360
80 Followers
12