Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right on both counts, and just so you'll know, Lynn could really get to Annette too."

"I never would have guessed she'd get into that."

"Maybe you and Lynn should try that."

She smiled and said, "Me? I'm not bi."

"Lynn and I didn't think she was either, and maybe those couple of times don't qualify her for that moniker. I don't know about those things, but if they or you enjoy it, who the hell cares what it's called."

"And you'd like to watch me with Lynn or Annette."

"Or both of them."

She laughed and said, "There won't be time for you then honey."

"Wanna bet? Wait, you just said there won't be, so you're thinking about it?"

"I'm not thinking about it, I'm going to try it just for you honey."

"Just for me?"

She smiled and said, "Well okay, and for me too. I talked to Lynn briefly about it and she told Murray, so now she's teasing him about me."

"To see you two together would mean so much more than anything with Annette."

"Why?"

"Because you two love each other and you've both said so."

"We do love each other, but I never meant in a sexual sense."

"But it's that love that would put the meaning into what you two share. When you kiss for example it's a kiss of love. Sex is sex, but sex and love is a whole lot more significant"

"I wonder what it is about two women making love that gets a lot of guys so excited."

"I don't have a clue about the why, but I can tell you that it gets to me."

Chapter Forty Nine

Lynn and Jodie went shopping on Thursday after work and I went to kill some time with Murray. One of the first things he came up with was a question. "So how are you and Jodie getting along?"

"We're doing okay now, but it took us a few hours to...I don't know, get back to where we were I guess."

"Yeah us too. I'm not afraid to do that again one of these days, but we better wait awhile or we're going to have a four way problem, because I really do love Jodie."

"I hear you. I'm the same with Lynn and...well like you said, a four way problem."

"I still remember you telling me your first news about that damn gray and white cat, and now look how far we've traveled from that seemingly innocent event."

"No kidding. Did Lynn tell you that when she was in the bedroom with Annette Roscoe was in there watching them?"

"Lucky damn cat. So what do you think of Annette?"

"I think I want to be with her again pretty soon."

"You lucky ass."

"Bull shit, you're the one that got to be with Sierra."

"Damn she was sweet too."

"If Leon gets to bed her I hope he chokes on a turd and dies," and Murray laughed.

I finally got up and said, "I'm gonna head home."

"So soon?"

"Yeah, maybe Annette is looking for somebody to share some wine with." I opened the door and something shot between my legs and I said, "What the hell, how did Roscoe get clear over here?"

I turned around and sitting across the room was Roscoe. He'd lick his side a few times and then look at us like we were the intruders and not him. "Murray, Roscoe couldn't have traveled over four miles in less than an hour and besides there was no way he could have followed me."

"I hear what you're saying, but I know what I'm looking at too." Murray's doorbell rang, so as I watched Roscoe, Murray answered the door and I heard a melodic feminine voice say, "I'm your new neighbor, Nila and..."

"Come in Nila, I'm Murray, it's nice to meet you."

"I've lost my cat and I was hoping you might have seen a strange cat around."

"As a matter of fact I have, come in and see if he's yours."

"Oh, mine is a girl. Cleo is her name and..."

"Nila, this is Sam, my best friend."

I had turned and was trying not to stutter as I said, "Nice to meet you Nila."

She smiled and I pissed my pants as she said, "Oh, there you are Cleo, shame on you."

"That's Cleo?" I asked her.

"That's Cleo and she's been nervous because of the move. I hope she hasn't damaged anything."

Murray looked at me as he said, "Well so far she's been a perfect lady, but then I haven't tried to catch her. Sam and I do have some experience in catching cats that don't want to be caught."

She smiled and said, "Oh really, and how could I be so fortunate?"

"I'm serious. I know you won't believe this, but we can prove it. You see, Cleo looks just like Sam's Roscoe. Same colors and markings and the same penchant for dashing between legs and into a neighbor's house."

She was all but laughing as she said, "Murray, now stop teasing me."

"Okay, so will Cleo let you just go over there and pick her up?"

"I don't know because, like I said she's pretty nervous."

"Then I think the three of us should combine our forces and see if we can't get Cleo back to you and home. But there will be a fee for our services."

"Sure so here it comes. Tell me about your fee Murray."

"If we can't prove to you that Sam has a cat named Roscoe and that cat doesn't look like Cleo, then we owe you an expensive dinner complete with cocktails and whatever. If, however, we do prove that we aren't lying, you have to...you have to kiss us, and I don't mean a peck on the cheek."

"Murray, you're awful, I can tell by your house that you're married."

"Yes I'm very married and I wouldn't lie to you about that. But our bet stands and Lynn won't complain when Sam and I collect on the bet."

"And you Sam, are you married?"

"I'm as married as Murray is, but just like Lynn, Jodie won't stand in the way of our kiss no matter how passionate it becomes."

She almost laughed again and said, "Okay boys, you have your bet, but first we have to catch Cleo."

"Murray," I said, "You don't have any jelly or butter on your table do you?"

He laughed and said, "No, the table is safe."

Nila was having fun with her new neighbor and friend. "Okay Sam, what are you up to?"

"I'll be happy to explain all of that to you, but only after we've proved that Roscoe does indeed exist. Otherwise you won't believe a word I say."

"Okay, I'll wait, but show me your feline catching skills."

"First of all we have to see if she'll let you pick her up. When that fails we'll try to usher her down the hall toward one of the bedrooms."

She stepped back but she was smiling as she said, "You can't believe I'd fall for that one."

"Murray your attractive new neighbor doesn't trust us or believe us. We're off to a very bad start I'd say."

"My heart breaks from your distrust Nila, but fear not, Sam and I will do our best without your help."

"Be careful because she has sharp claws."

"Claws? She hasn't had them removed?"

"She was a stray that I felt sorry for. I haven't had her very long."

"Great. We're saving her from losing her cat and now we learn we may incur serious injury in the process."

"If we're injured the bet goes into double indemnity. Two serious kisses each for catching Cleo without injuring her."

She was laughing again as she said, "Double indemnity? That's too funny, I sell insurance. Okay heroes, double the bet if injuries are incurred."

"Don't wander off because this might take a few minutes."

Cleo made it easy for us by calmly walking down the hallway to Murray and Lynn's bedroom, so we closed the door behind us and sat on the bed. Cleo jumped up next to us and Murray picked her up and petted her. "Damn nice of Cleo to make this so easy."

"But we have to get injured during our valiant efforts."

"Oh, right. Okay, what do you have that we can scratch ourselves with?"

"Hell, I don't know. No wait, Lynn has those small sharp scissors for whatever. We can give ourselves two scratches like claws."

"Perfect." It actually hurt to do that to myself, but being a man I didn't scream. With both of us now injured we calmly walked out and Murray handed Cleo to Nila and said, "Here you are my lady, one cat and two injured heroes."

She must always smile because she was showing us another one as she said, "Okay, I owe you and I do pay my debts, but I don't dare let go of Cleo."

As they walked toward the door Murray said, "Tell you what, don't worry about Cleo getting out of your house again. I'll keep our door ajar so she can get in here where it's safe."

Nila laughed and said, "Murray, you're a sweetheart, and I can see it's going to be fun living next door to you and your wife."

"I'll do my best to be please you." He watched her go down the walk and then slowly closed the door before he spun around and said, "Holy shit man, somebody just died and left me one hell of a present."

"Don't get too excited, you have Lynn to think about."

"Shit. You were single when you and Jodie got together."

"Yeah, ain't that great. Hey, see if she wants to swap dirty pictures."

He laughed and said, "That won't work in this case."

"Okay fellow hero, I'm going home. Let me know what Lynn says about Cleo. Oh, and I'll email you some pictures of Roscoe."

"Great. Later man."

Chapter Fifty

I was surprised to see Lynn's car in the driveway, but they probably got tired of shopping and she brought Jodie home early. I went in and walked through the kitchen and into the living room but they weren't there. Then I had an idea and slipped down the hall to our bedroom and peeked in. I was hard in a second because Lynn's naked ass was pointed about halfway toward me and she was between Jodie's thighs. Jodie's arms were out and grabbing at the blanket and moving her hips as Lynn was obviously tasting her slit. Then Jodie said, "Oh god Lynn that's so good, yes honey, I love you so much." There wasn't a damn thing I could do but silently watch them. Well that and take my cock out because it was cramped inside of my Levi's. It was impossible to tell how long they had been at it, but at least I knew that Jodie hadn't climaxed, or maybe she was on her way to her second one, I just didn't know. Jodie had said she was going to try it so I just assumed she meant when I was home. But then I realized she'd want to be with Lynn first just in case they ended up laughing or something instead of getting passionate.

Jodie's back arched and I knew that she was climaxing and I loved to watch her orgasm. She was quiet, but her whole body would tense and her mouth would open slightly as her eyes closed. It was over in seconds and Lynn moved up to her so they could kiss, and what a kiss it was. Damn I wanted to be in there with them. My hand was taking care of its job without me thinking about it and I watched as they half whispered and kissed again. But then they moved and Jodie was on top. I didn't know how long it was that they continued to make love and I didn't care. I watched my wife eat her first pussy and she wasn't tentative about it. I heard Lynn say she loved Jodie as she slipped fingers into Lynn and on they went. My wife kissed and teased Lynn's clit and her fingers were all over her lips and even her little anus. But then Jodie went back to eating her and working on her clit until Lynn said loudly enough for me to easily hear, "Oh god yes, yes honey," and Lynn was over the top. I waited until they were both settled down and then quickly stripped naked and went in with my hand stroking my cock. Lynn saw me first and stared at me, but rather than say anything, I jacked off hard and fast as I stared at their nakedness and replayed the intimate scene that I had just witnessed. That was all it took and I shot cum onto both of them as they watched me. I had to think my climax was as intense as theirs, but much less fun to watch. I let out a breath and then lay down next to Lynn and kissed her softly.

"Sam, how long were you out there?"

"I saw a lot of what you two shared and maybe most of it."

"But you weren't supposed to be home for at least another hour."

"Sorry, I didn't know I was going to stumble on to the two loves of my life in bed together."

Jodie had watched us until she asked, "Why are you home early?"

"It's quite a story, but I'll tell you later. And Lynn honey, Murray will tell you the same story from his angle. Once you've heard it I'm sure we'll all want to talk about it too."

"I better get dressed and get home."

Jodie dropped onto the bed on her back and said, "We didn't want you to see us until we knew we could go through with it."

"From my vantage point I'd say you two were made for each other."

I stalled until Lynn was dressed and I kissed her and slapped her ass and waited until she was gone and said, "Murray and I just had a neat but frightening experience."

"What happened?"

"We saw Roscoe."

"You did not."

"We were sure we did, but here comes the frightening part. Their new neighbor came over and introduced herself."

"That was frightening? God, what did she look like."

"Shhh, let me continue. You see, the reason she was there, was because she lost her cat."

Jodie sat up and said, "You're making this up."

"Oh no. Cleo her cat raced into their house, but wait because it gets so much more interesting. Cleo is gray and white."

"Oh god. But there are a lot of gray and white cats."

"I'll take your word for that, but do they all have a white blaze on their face and white tips on their paws?"

"You must have imagined at least some of this."

"They aren't identical though. On further study I realized Cleo doesn't have white on her back paws."

"Let me guess, you and Murray had to catch Cleo and you both ended up in bed with her and the horror of it all was you were forced to make love to her."

"Not even close." Then I explained about the scratches and showed her my arm, and then told her about the kissing bet.

"So you're going to collect two passionate kisses."

"Well two kisses anyway."

"How ugly is this Nila?"

"Oh about as ugly as you and Lynn, but only in blond curvaceous way."

"Oh great."

"Oh and I have to send pictures of Roscoe to Murray," and I stood up. "Nila said that Cleo was a stray, so maybe there is some connection between Cleo and Roscoe."

"That isn't likely. I got Roscoe from a lady over on...well I guess that is possible after all, but what are the chances?"

"What are the chances of meeting Roscoe's twin?"

"This is too scary to see as something funny."

I went to the computer room and after some digging I found what I was looking for and then called to Jodie, "I guess I'll have to send the picture you took of Roscoe between my legs."

"If you mean when you were naked and hard, you can forget that idea."

"But that's a great shot of Roscoe."

"Uh huh, and the answer is still no sweetie." I did find another couple and shot those off to Murray and then went back to Jodie.

"Okay, now we just wait to hear from Murray."

"You already have too many women in your life so just settle down stud."

"I have to collect on our bet though."

"Okay, but remember, those are to be kisses, as in above the shoulders, and they don't include hands or other body parts."

"Well I do have to hold her."

Jodie was smiling as her arms went around him and she told him, "You do not. Well okay, but neutral territory only. Remember, we're dealing with the potential of another Roscoe being in the mix. That means no other relatives or close friends that I don't know about are to be involved in anything."

"You sound a little paranoid."

"And if you think I'm going to drop my guard, you are crazy. You have me, and next to me...well even right beside me, you have Lynne. Then there's Annette. Like three planes on the runway all lined up and ready to take off. And what about my sister? I better put her on the runway too."

"No, because she's married."

She smacked my arm and said, "You should have said, no because I love only you. My god you are so insensitive."

"But my imperfections are part of my charm."

"Where the hell did you ever get that idea?"

"That's what you were supposed to say." Right after work Friday, Murray called and told me, "Nila is ready to fulfill her obligation, and I even told her our wives would be attending, and then we'd share some of Roscoe's adventures with her."

"We'll be at your place in less than an hour." As soon as Jodie got home I told her what was going on, so we changed and headed to Murray and Lynn's.

As soon as we went in, Murray grabbed Jodie and told her, "You and Lynn will drive me crazy. She told me everything last night and I could hardly sleep because of thinking about you two." Jodie smiled and kissed him and then added, "Nila will be here in a few minutes."

"Now that's cruel."

"You'll be okay honey. Just focus on your blond curvaceous new neighbor."

Before Murray could reply, Nila arrived with her husband Ron. His first comment after shaking hands and sharing in the silliness about cats was, "And all of this for a stray that we saved and want to get rid of."

"You don't want this cat?" Murray asked.

"No, we just felt sorry for the fur ball. Well that's how I feel about it anyway, Nila doesn't quite share my feelings though."

"He's right," Nila said, and then added, "I want her to have a good home. I'm not about to take her to a shelter."

"We'll take her," Murray said as Lynn stared at him in surprise and more than a touch of fear.

Nila seemed very pleased with that announcement and gave Murray his first kiss and then she smiled at him. "Yum," she whispered, and then said in a slightly louder tone, "Well there's your first kiss."

He took his time to say "And thank you very much," before he pulled his eyes away from her.

"Okay, so I'm convinced there really is a cat named Roscoe, but you made some vague and curious references to him."

Jodie took over then and said, "Murray, we better have dinner delivered because this is going to take us some time to explain and even longer to convince Nila and Ron that we're telling the truth."

"And a lot of wine," I added and smiled at both of my wives.

Lynn gave up resisting and said, "Honey, order dinner and we'll get started on the early days. But don't take long because we'll have to compress everything or we'll be here all night." Then, just in case Cleo was like Roscoe, she managed to sit next to Ron and I ended up with Nila next to me on the loveseat and Jodie on the arm on my right.

Then Jodie began. It all started when," and Cleo jumped between up Nila's legs and hooked her claw in her shorts while everybody stared in disbelief while Nila's cheeks flushed in embarrassment. I calmly reached between her legs and brought Cleo over to me and pet her as Jodie smiled knowingly and continued. "We'll have something to say about what Cleo just did and that will be yet another example of our unbelievable tales. Nila and Ron, this is all going to be very adult, so if there is a chance that we'll offend you, we better stop right now."

Ron smiled at Lynn and then said, "By all means, continue Jodie, you have us too curious to just walk away now, and we promise not to run away."

"Let's start with when I went over to Sam's to retrieve Roscoe who managed to get into his house uninvited." She went through the early parts and had them laughing and then added, "And then Sam's hands slid inside of my shorts and right down to...well you get the idea." Nila's eyes went wide and Ron's smile grew as his eyes danced. "Nila... have you and Ron every used a camera to...well you know take naked pictures? I know that's a very personal question, but I'll explain in a moment why I asked."

Nila looked at Ron and then admitted, "Well yes but..."

"Lucky you," Murray told Ron as he dropped to the floor in front of Lynn.

By the time Jodie had explained their whole photography event Nila and Ron were smiling and hanging on Jodie's every word.