Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Nila said, "My god what a wild set of events, but Roscoe...where does he come into that?" Jodie took a breath and said, "Well to answer that I'll have to get very personal and..."

"We're fine, so..."

"Well, like I told you about Roscoe running away from us, and did so many things to bring Sam and me together. But another example is when...well Sam was naked and sitting on the couch for a photo and he had Roscoe between his legs to help hide his...well you know."

Maybe it was just a reflex, but Nila looked at me and my world pulled into just her two eyes for several seconds as the world seemed to go silent. Then Jodie's voice worked its way into my world again and I heard her say, "Well and like with Nila, Roscoe likes to get between my legs and paw me and embarrass me." Roscoe was our constant companion all through our photography in fact. His house or mine, it didn't seem to matter, He had that magical way of getting out and the finding his way into Sam's house. Of course Sam and I were getting pretty involved with each other, so neither of us was working hard to keep track of him." They talked about emailing sexy pictures back and forth and when questioned, Lynn admitted that the pictures became increasingly blatant.

Then Jodie told them about Annette and again how Roscoe stirred things up when he jumped between her legs and pawed at her. Then said, "All of this is easy to tell about, but I can't begin to describe the emotions that flew around and back and forth, and in one way or another, Roscoe was always involved in some way, directly or indirectly."

Ron was watching his wife closely as conversation had become very adult, and then his eyes moved around the room when she asked them, "So you think that things could happen when Cleo is around just as they happened whenever Roscoe was around."

Lynn answered that saying, "Who knows? But she does have a penchant for getting between legs, just like she did with you just a short time ago, and that is one thing that Roscoe is known for as we described. With Jodie, with Sam and with Annette. Even me, though by then we weren't surprised by his stunts, because by then Sam and I were married."

"You were what?" Nina asked as he turned to Lynn and stared at her.

Lynn put her hand to her face as she bowed her head and said, "Oh damn it." Then she looked over at Jodie and then Sam as she said, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what made me say that."

Murray leaned back in is trademark style and shook his head as Sam said, "Oh boy, you've started it now so it's up to you to tell Nina and Ron what you meant by that."

"Oh my god," Nina said and she stood up. "We better go home and finish this tomorrow or tomorrow night. I'm dying to hear the rest, but I'm about half dizzy with what you've already told us." She led the way to the front door and then quickly turned to say something and Sam walked right into her. Their arms went around each other and Sam pushed her against the wall to keep her from falling. Everybody else looked on in surprised silence as she and I looked at each other and I said, "This might be a good time to collect part of the bet." Even though her world was whirling out of control she did kiss me and she almost had to hold me up as her lips lingered on mine. Then as soon as we allowed our lips to separate, she said, "Oh my god. It's true. Everything all of you said is true, and it's the same with Cleo."

We managed to separate and Ron put his arm around her as he looked at Lynn and said, "We better get home before we end up spending the night here." He guided Nila out and then the door was softly closed.

"Oh my god," Lynn said as she looked at Sam. Are you okay?"

I managed a smile and said, "I'm great, but damn I can't wait for us to tell them about our honeymoon."

The End