Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, jealous are we dude?"

"Nah, but I'm blown away by the fact that she liked them. I never would have guessed her reaction that's for sure."

"Well, it's probably because she and Jodie are sharing something. Let's face it, we both enjoy looking at naked women."

"It's hard for me to think of it as the same thing, but of course it is. Whatever, she was smiling as she showed me and she and Jodie have talked and traded emails."

"Those two seemed to click right off."

"Better than with Wendy."

"Oh yeah. Okay, I'm going to spend some time on line tonight so if I find anything interesting I'll get it to you."

"I'll do the same."

I called Jodie after dinner and told her, "I'm going to send Murray another picture, do you have a preference which one?"

"You pick it okay? Well wait, not...only from those we talked about in the beginning."

"Okay. Oh, and I talked to Murray earlier too and he told me about Lynn getting photos of some sexy stud as he put it."

"See, I told you she'd think you're hot."

"I still don't buy that, but it doesn't mean I don't like to hear it."

"Don't fight it, night lover."

"Night love."

Wendy would still come to mind once in awhile, and I did have moments where I felt pretty rotten for losing my temper with her, because she deserved better than that. But then I'd remembered the acid tone in her voice and I'd put all of that out of my mind again.

Then much later, something new came to my mind as I lay in bed, sweet Lynn. Like Murray, I was surprised that she and Jodie were having fun looking at my naked ass. Of course maybe it was just to get back at the guys for gawking at naked women. Thinking about her looking at my cock and supposedly appreciating it, got me hard and it was quite awhile before I was able to get to sleep. What I didn't know was that within twenty four hours I was going to have another major issue to deal with, and that started just before eight the next evening when my doorbell rang. When I saw who it was I opened the door and said, "Hi Lynn, this is a nice surprise, come in," and I stepped back and then closed the door behind her.

"Hi handsome, I decided at the last second to stop for a glass of wine if that's okay?"

"That's great, but to what do I owe such a sweet honor?"

"Oh, Jodie and I went out for dinner and as I backed out of her driveway I looked this way and decided, why not come over and see you."

"This is a very nice first. I have some splits of a nice red table wine if that's okay."

"That's perfect," and she followed me to the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable love."

"I'll stand for the moment if you don't mind. I've been sitting too much today."

I pulled the splits out and we were soon having our first taste of the dark red fluid as we stood next to each other. "So how was dinner?"

"We had a very nice time and talked almost constantly all through dinner."

"You and Jodie sure are becoming very good friends."

"We really are. We think so much alike that it's scary and I think she is so very comfortable with who she is."

"I'm noticing that too," and then I kissed her cheek and said, "But I still love you."

Her eyes were dancing and her smile intoxicated me as she said, "Now you don't love me."

"Of course I do, hasn't Murray ever told you? When we talk I always tell him to give you my love, or kiss you for me."

"I'll have to have a talk with him. He always says, Sam says hi or something like that is all."

"You get after him then."

"Did Jodie tell you that she sent me pictures of a naked stud?" I had to turn to the counter and open another split to recover, but then I smiled and topped her glass off and then mine.

"Yeah, she said that you approved," and I quickly drank half of my wine.

"Yes I approved completely and complimented the photographer. Very sexy and teasing. I really liked Roscoe just hiding the guy's man parts. Of course seeing all of him...shall we say ready to perform was the best of all."

I don't know what I was thinking, because I kissed her lightly and then continuing my false bravado added, "I never would have guessed you'd enjoy porn."

"Well certainly not just any porn, but Jodie seemed to know what I might appreciate. In fact it was just awhile ago that I realized just how impressive those photos were."

"Why just awhile ago, didn't you see them a couple of days back?"

"Yes, but then awhile ago while Jodie and I were in her living room talking I suddenly realized something." I know the color was draining out of my face as she smiled at me, put her glass down and put her arms around my waist. I hoped the counter was right there to catch it because I all but let go of my glass and put my arms around her too. There was no sense in prolonging the charade, because just the way she was smiling and looking right through me I knew she was having fun at my expense.

I couldn't come up with a smile no matter how I tried. Instead I just mumbled, "Oh shit." But she helped me by pulling me down and kissing me with a whole lot more feeling than I could have ever hoped for.

Then with a much softer voice she said, "I recognized the couch and the window and of course Roscoe was a dead give away."

"Damn it Lynn, I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare be sorry, I'm impressed. I'll confess to being very surprised too though, that she would have done that."

"It wasn't my idea, that's for damn sure. Damn it's hard to even look at you right now." Though somewhat less impressive than the last one, that bought me another kiss.

"Jodie doesn't know that I know or that I'm here, because I want to think about how I want to tell her, so you have to keep quiet."

"I'm afraid to ask this, but I will. How many pictures of me did you see?"

"Answer my question first. How many did she take of you?"

"I lost count."

"Oh honey, that bought you another kiss," and that time I think I came unglued because it lasted much longer before she pulled back just far enough to whisper, "I do love how you kiss."

"Maybe you could stay long enough that I could show you how Jodie and I ended up in bed together."

"Oh no, I'm not getting near your bed darling because we could both get into deep trouble."

"So will you send Jodie pictures of Murray at his finest?"

There was that smile again before the said, "I didn't know you could read minds, but does that mean you'll keep our secret for awhile?"

"Of course I will, but I'm blackmailing you. You have to pay me with kisses to keep our secret."

"How many and how often?"

"As often and as many as possible."

"And what about Jodie?"

"I fully intend to gather as many kisses as I can from her too so she won't forget who I am when she see's your hubby's package."

"Okay hon, one more kiss and then I have to get out of here before Jodie sees my car in your driveway." That kiss along with the others woke up my man parts, and then at the last second she reached between my legs and went straight to what she had created. "Oh Sam, I have to get away from you," and she moved back smiled and headed for the door. "You just stay there love and I'll let myself out. Night hon, we'll talk again soon," and the door closed. I was still standing there with a firm erection and no desire to move. I had to replay what had just happened while it was so fresh in my mind and I could still feel her hand on my cock. Then I wondered about Murray. Would she confess to him when she got home or wait until later, or maybe even never tell him. That was her call to make, but as alluring and tempting as Lynn was, there was no way in hell that I was going to pursue her. As shallow and hedonistic as I could be, even I wouldn't do that to my friend.

Chapter Eleven

I was just home from work and stripped to my briefs when Jodie called. "Hi love."

"Hi, you must be just home yourself."

"It's almost five thirty, so I've been home for almost an hour."

"Oh, yeah I guess it is. Will I see you tonight?"

"I have something to share with you, and Lynn called a minute ago. They want to meet at Papa Vino's for dinner in an hour, so I said yes, is that okay?"

"That's great. What do you have to share with me?"

"You start getting ready and I'll come over there and show you."

"Great, see you in a few," and I hung up and jumped into the shower.

Jodie was sitting on my bed when I came out and she smiled at me and said, "Nice package stud, come give me a kiss and I'll show you something."

"I'll help you undress."

"Now behave because we have to leave pretty soon." I sat down next to her and we shared a kiss before she told me, "Lynn sent me some stud pictures."

"Oh really?" I didn't know if I sounded believable, but that was the best I could do under the circumstances. She had printed them to show me, so one by one I had to look at Murray's hard dick and his balls. I didn't want to look at them let alone stare, but the damn guy was shaved as smooth as a door knob. "Wow," I said, "So what do you think of her choice?"

"Great. She didn't say where she found him, but who cares. If she only knew that it was you she was looking at."

"I wonder if Murray knows she sent you some soft porn."

She smiled at me and then said, "Not very soft judging from what I'm looking at and in fact I'll bet if you were shaved you would look a lot like that guy."

"You think?" I didn't want to keep looking at Murray's balls so I told her, "I better get dressed hon."

"I'll just leave these here for now."

"Yeah...yeah, that's a good idea." My girlfriend, neighbor and lover had just ogled and studied my best friends nuts and pecker and I realized it was okay with me. In fact I could hardly wait to see how stud Murray was going to handle himself. I also wondered if it would make him wonder if it was pictures of me that his wife had made over. This was getting complicated. Murray had seen a lot of Jodie, Jodie had seen all of Murray and Lynn had seen all that I possessed. That left only...shit, and I had to sit back.

"You okay Sam?"

"Yeah...yeah I'm great...I think," and I sat up and smiled. I didn't know if I was right, but by damn I was going to spend some time considering that possibility. My problem was, I had no idea how I was going to learn the truth.

"Sam?" She jerked me back from my thoughts and then asked me, "I wonder what you would look like shaved."

"Me?"

"Yes, I'll bet you would look hot and oh so very big."

"You really think so?"

"I do. Would you shave for me?"

"I promise to think about it, how's that."

"I shave."

"And I love that, but for guys..."

"It's different I know, you've said that before."

Standing up I finished dressing and said, "I'm going to take a minute to check my email, just in case Murray sent me something." If I was right, he would want me to see another photo before we met them at the restaurant.

With Jodie standing next to me I opened my email account and the first message was from Murray. "Okay dude, this one is the best yet." I looked up at Jodie and then opened the attachment and I'm sure I held my breath.

"Damn," I half whispered. There she was. Almost facing the camera with her breasts and her pussy on display. "Damn," I said again, because I had decided this had to be Lynn and I was going to be very disappointed if I found out later that I was wrong.

"She looks pretty hot," Jodie told me.

"You are right about that. Look at her...sorry hon, I'm sure you would just as soon not stare at her vulva."

"She has a nice one I guess. I mean I don't know what guys look for."

"I'm sure it's different for different guys, but I like hers a lot."

"And my pussy?" I quickly looked up at her and she smiled back. "I wondered if me using that word would get your attention."

"Well to answer your question, I love yours too. You're different than..." and I stopped myself because I almost said Lynn, so I quickly said, "Than that woman. Both of you are hot, but in different ways."

"You named her Lexi."

"Oh, that's right."

"Okay, let's go lover or we'll be late." This evening could be a lot of fun, very awkward and embarrassing or maybe even a let down, because not one of us was about to admit to anything.

As we drove to the restaurant, I asked, "Jodie, have you noticed that Roscoe has been the picture of good behavior?"

"I have noticed that. I've never understood cat behavior, and especially Roscoe. Whatever could have been the reason for him racing over to your place?"

"I have no idea whatsoever."

We were walking into the restaurant and just as the hostess smiled at us, Lynn waved to us from their table. Also at the same time Jodie froze and whispered, "Oh my god honey."

I waved off the hostess and asked her, "What's wrong?"

"Lynn has to know I sent her photos of you."

Now my acting skills were really being put to the test. "What are you talking about?"

"She was at my house and so...I mean she had to recognize my living room."

"Oh no, and Roscoe," I said as I looked down. "Well they're staring at us, so all we can do is pretend that she doesn't know."

"Damn it, I'm sorry honey."

"We can talk later okay? Smile honey and everything will be fine. "Oh god," and I smiled at them as we approached them.

Chapter Twelve

Lynn boldly smiled and looked into my eyes as we sat down and looking like innocence asked me, "Everything okay?"

"Sure, Jodie thought I'd left the stove on." I was impressed with myself for coming up with that lie so quickly.

Our drinks hadn't even been served and Murray asked me, "Get my latest email?"

"Damn did I." It was time to start stirring the waters. "Damn Murray, she's so hot. I'm in lust with her and I don't even know her, and I'll bet in person she's awesome."

"Oh I agree with you." Then he added, "And those two that you sent me were fantastic too. Definitely dream material," and Jodie looked at me as she tried to cover up her surprise.

"I'm going to be lost when we can't come up with anymore of those women that's for sure."

"I don't even want to think about that right now."

I felt like I was the only one that knew the truth. The four of us were playing a game and the stakes could be very high if or when the truth came out. Sitting there thinking that Murray was sending me photos of Lynn made me a little restless and it was difficult for me to look at her without seeing her naked.

"God Jodie, the last ones you sent me were so hot. He looked like some of those they have put in women's magazines. You know smooth and not lumpy with muscles, handsome and virile looking. Can you imagine putting your arms around that guy?"

"I really can and that's why I keep looking for more pictures of him."

"I know, let's call him...how about Buck? That sounds so masculine and strong."

"Okay, Buck it is," and she smiled at me. "Now what will you and Murray call your women?"

"I'm going to use Lyn...I mean Lexi."

"And I'll go with Renee," Murray added.

Then still smiling, Lynn said, "I'll call mine Luke."

"I like that," Jodie said and raised her glass. "Here's to Luke, Buck, Lexi and...and Renee." We raised our glasses and half of my bourbon and water disappeared.

I leaned back and tasted my drink again and as calmly as I could said, "I wonder how wild things would get if Renee, Lexi, Luke and Buck got together."

Lynn didn't control her expression very well as she said, "Oh my god." Then she said, "I mean, that could be pretty wild."

Jodie was just going along with the new scenario as she said, "I wonder which woman Buck would go for."

I made it a point to look at Lynn without staring and said, "I think that Buck would be interested in Lexi."

Lynn looked at me for another split second and then looked over at Jodie and asked her, "What do you think?"

"I don't know, because the women are so much alike. I mean appearance wise."

"So are the men except one is shaved and the other isn't."

"Which do you like better?"

"Um...I can't decide, but...well I do like the shaved look."

"I think I do too, and based on what I'm seeing on the internet, that's becoming a lot more common than you might think."

"Do you really spend a lot of time looking at naked men?"

Jodie was proving to be a good liar too as she said, "Not really. There are so many that it only takes minutes to see a lot of them, unless you spend a lot of time staring at each one. I don't, because I know what I like and what I'm looking for."

"So do I," I said, and then added, "And I like the two that Murray and I have found."

To that, Murray added, "I'm not even looking at the others anymore. I just focus on and forward the ones I find of Lexi."

As we talked, an idea of sorts worked into my mind, and as we drove home I told Jodie, "Love, I want to send Murray a couple photos of you."

"I don't mind."

"From the restricted collection."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean look at the last ones that Murray sent me, that woman...I mean Lexi, was definitely showing her stuff."

"I don't think we even have anything as brazen as those."

"Let's do something about that tomorrow and we can send him a couple that will rock his world."

"And mine. Don't plan on getting too carried away lover."

"Between us I'm sure we can come up with something more."

"Then it's only fair that I take more of you too."

"Nah, they'll just look like the others."

"Oh no, I'll come up with something new."

"Okay. So come over about...say eleven and we'll see if we can keep ourselves occupied all day." She smiled and then looked straight ahead without comment.

Saturday was going great for Jodie and me. I'd raced up to the Lion's Den and bought a couple of bright colored vibrating dildos and had them ready to give to Jodie for a few more graphic shots. When she saw those she smiled but said, "That would look so sleazy Sam."

"You don't have to...you know put them inside of you, just touch yourself with the tip like you're going to use it." Then maybe it was to get even with me or maybe she wanted to add something new to her pictures of me. But either way I ended up with my hand on my cock to, as she put it, make it look like I'm jacking off. Then shots of me from the neck down and her hand wrapped around my shaft with her just out of the shot. I was beginning to think we were trying to outdo each other. To see just how far the other one would go.

We were taking a break and sipping Pepsi's when I checked my email. There was Lexi, facing the camera with a scarf or something wrapped around her head a little like an Arab head wrap. To further up the ante, her legs were open enough that I could see her pussy lips open slightly. I wasn't seeing her as Lexi though, I was seeing her as Lynn. I was looking straight at Lynn's sweet glistening pussy, and that's what I said to Jodie except I said Lexi. She smiled at me and said, "And that really turns you on."

"Oh yes."

"And I'll just bet Murray would react the same way."

"You can count on that hon," but I had a plan to take it one step farther.

We didn't make it back to the cameras and the posing for quite awhile because we had to go to bed and get our fires under control, at least for awhile anyway. Once we were done with photography, we had long discussions about what to send and in what order. Then it became just what order, because Jodie lifted the restrictions. That happened about the time she used the vibrator on herself while I jacked off and we took pictures of each other. I like to think I got the perfect shot just as she climaxed. Murray was going to lose his mind when he saw that one.

Chapter Thirteen

1...34567...21