Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were worn out, but we had some great shots of each other. Precious little artistic value, but the erotic value was way up and the smut value was doing great as well. We were now on iced tea for the caffeine to keep us going as we sat at the computer. I simply told Murray, "I've hit a mother load, so get a stiff drink and sit down." Then I sent him five different shots of Jodie and not one of them was mild. She had her hand right at her lower lips on the first one. The second one she was holding her lips open. Then the vibrator, then the vibrator just entering her and the third was a graphic legs wide open and the vibrator deep inside of her.

Jodie sent one of me jacking off, one of her jacking me off and she managed to get one with me shooting cum onto my belly and chest. I had to tell her that was damn fine shooting and she told me the same thing.

With that done we both sat back and let out a long sigh. We were too tired to do anything more than just go crash on the couch, stretch out and relax. That lasted for maybe five minutes before I sat up and said, "Oh fuck."

"Sam, don't use that word please."

"Consider this. I photographed you here before right?"

"We both know that's right."

"And for me it was at your house. Different backgrounds and that was perfect."

"I don't like where you're going with this Sam."

"Lynn will look at me and see the beige carpet with the slight pattern, which in itself is no big thing, because it's very common. But add to that mix you being photographed on the same carpet. Just a big coincidence? That would be hard to sell I'm afraid."

"But Sam, it's still a common carpet...no damn it, they'll know both sets of pictures were taken at the same location."

"Exactly."

"But what does that really mean?" I knew that meant that Lynn would realize Jodie was posing for Murray's pictures, because she already knew she was looking at me. I couldn't even imagine how Jodie was going to react when she found out that Lynn knew she was looking at my goodies. Now, if she told Murray, he'd know he'd been looking at Jodie the whole time, and this time he was going to get a real eye full of her bits.

"Jodie, I don't know what the means, but I have a feeling that we just screwed up big time."

"So Lynn will know it's you that...oh God, would that be embarrassing."

"Well be thinking about how you'll deal with that just in case." Just maybe I'd never have to admit that Lynn had known it was me long before this last photo session.

"Oh my god, if that's the case, then Murray would know it's me that he's been staring at."

"That's also true I'm afraid."

"Oh fuck." All I could do was look at her and smile as she realized what she had just said. "Sam, what are we going to do?"

"As I see it, all we can do is wait and see if they figure it out."

"Then what, will they tell us? And if they do tell us then what?"

"I have no answers for any of your questions hon, but can I talk you into staying with me tonight just in case we get a call?"

"I think that would be a very good idea." I ordered a pizza and we just sat around, rested, ate pizza and waited for Murray to call us. I knew though that if only Lynn made the connection there would be no call, because I was sure she wasn't done with her plan, whatever it was.

When the clock passed ten I said I wanted to check my email and then I was ready for bed. That's when the next thing hit me. Jodie had sent the photos of me from my computer. We were screwing up about as fast as was humanly possible. It seemed that detail hadn't occurred to Jodie so I wasn't going to mention it.

I opened my email and I only had two of them. One from Murray and one from Lynn. I read Murray's to Jodie first. "You were right man, that was a mother load and I doubt that we'll ever see the equal of that again, and all I can say now is thanks. Stay tuned though because just maybe I can get that lucky with Renee.

"My god Sam, Murray still hasn't connected the dots."

"It's not too late, so don't feel too safe." Then I read Lynn's reply to Jodie.

"Oh my God Jodie, those were so smutty and sexy. I almost came unglued this time. Can you imagine being the woman that had her hand wrapped around his hot cock? Oh I tingle just thinking about that. We'll have to get together and compare notes one day very soon. Love you, Lynn."

"Wow Jodie, she even said she loved you, that's fantastic."

"I really do like her a lot, but Sam...what happens when she and I do have this talk? I don't know if we can keep this whole mess our secret if she asks a few of the right questions."

"That's what I mean, just think about what you would say or do if or when we were discovered."

"Damn, this has all been so much fun. The teasing and...god, I've really enjoyed showing myself. Does that make me an exhibitionist?"

"I'd say not necessarily. Do you wish you could show your photos to strangers?"

"Of course not."

"Then I'd say you're not."

"You know what else?"

"What's that?"

"It seems that you're used to seeing Murray's cock and balls now, because you don't even object or flinch when you look at them anymore."

"I guess that's right, but I'd much rather look at Lynn."

"Who?"

"Sorry, I mean Lexi, too much going on I guess," and I mentally flogged myself for screwing up.

"I'm sure Lynn would look good naked though."

"Oh I have no doubt of that at all." Then I got up and over did the stretch and yawn thing to get away from that whole subject matter. "I'm ready for bed."

We heard nothing from Murray or Lynn the rest of the weekend, so I was feeling pretty good as I went through my Monday at the office. That lasted until I picked up my phone and said, "This is Sam Watkins."

"Buck this is Lynn."

"You just couldn't wait to use that could you."

"I'll meet you at your house in an hour."

"But I can't get there that soon."

"Try okay? Because we have to talk and do it long before Jodie gets home, and I'm sure you know we can't talk in public."

"That wouldn't be ideal that's for sure. Is this about me...I mean about you knowing..."

"And a whole lot more lover, so get busy and then get home. I'll leave my car down the street a little ways just to be safe."

Chapter Fourteen

As soon as I pulled into my driveway, Lynn got out of her car and headed toward me at a brisk pace. She still had her heels on from work so it was easy for me to imagine her ass dancing back and forth. I had the front door open as she neared and at least she was showing me a small smile. She went in and I was close behind her and closed the door. She turned around which all but pinned me in the foyer and said, "I hope you don't have to be anywhere for quite awhile."

"I'm home for the evening."

She turned and I followed her to the living room where I asked her, "What can I get you?"

"Nothing right now Sam. Sit next to me okay?" She sat down and then patted the sofa between her and the sofa arm so I sat down and turned slightly toward her as she turned slightly to face me. "Sam, we're getting ourselves into a mess."

"Well you know about me, and we know that Jodie has been looking at Murray."

"And I know that Murray has been looking at Jodie."

"Oh."

"And Lynn honey, I've been looking at you so..." and her face froze as she stared at me until I said, "Yes, I know, but I wish I didn't because I love looking at you."

"You can't know that it's me...can you?" She didn't wait for me to answer before she gave in and said, "Oh god, you do know."

I put my arm around her and pulled her into me and held her close and asked her, "Are you mad that Murray has seen Jodie naked?"

"I'm not mad at anybody." Her arm came around to my waist and she tucked herself deeper into me as she said, "I don't know what to say."

I kissed the top of her head and told her, "Let's just sit here and get our thoughts straight and let me tell you what I think and feel. Lynn I think you are a beautiful woman and I don't mean when you're naked. I mean in every sense of the word and I love you."

"But Sam, you've seen me...you've seen all of me and me touching myself and...I can't even think straight enough to remember what all we've done."

"That all of us have done, remember that. Not just you or me, but all four of us. Murray has seen Jodie give herself an orgasm. You've seen me with my cum all over me." I tipped her head up enough for he to look up at me and I kissed her softly before I added, "I don't think the four of us have any more secrets to share."

"Are you as comfortable with the whole idea as you seem to be?"

"No, I'm nervous and hard as a hammer right now."

That made her smile a little as she continued to look up and asked, "Are you making that up just to make me smile?"

I pulled her hand away from my waist and put it between my legs and asked her, "Am I making that up?"

I was surprised when she didn't move her hand away as she told me, "You really aren't making that up."

"Lynn, even when I saw the first photo of you just naked I got hard, and each photo after that has made me hard." I wasn't exactly telling the whole truth, but I thought this was one lie that needed to be told.

"So you're not jealous of Murray seeing Jodie naked?"

"I'm not jealous. Does Murray know any of this hon?"

"He hasn't said that he even thinks Renee could be Jodie."

"What about the photos of me?"

"I haven't told him and he hasn't said anything."

"So where do you think we should go from here?"

"I can't decide."

"I do know a couple of things though."

Again she looked up and I kissed her softly before I said, "I really like having you close to me like this, and I like where your hand is right now."

That got me a warmer smile and she moved her hand a little.

"You're still hard."

"I know, and we both know it's because of you," and my hand moved up to her breasts.

"Oh God Sam, this isn't a good idea at all," but her hand stayed where it was and she moved just enough to make it easier for me to continue my exploration as we kissed again. Then she straightened up and said, "We have to stop before it's too late."

"I'm sure you know I don't want to, but you're right." Then as I watched her she knelt on the floor between my legs and worked to unzip my pants.

"This won't work Sam, stand up for me." I was on my feet almost before she had finished talking. She unbuttoned and unzipped me and then took my slacks and underwear down at the same time and told me to sit down again. I was fighting a major battle about whether or not we should make love when she took my dick in her hand and then slid her mouth over me. Then she looked up at me and proceeded to jack me off and suck me as I stared down at her as I caressed her hair lightly.

She made it clear that she was taking me all the way, but when I got close I told her, "Honey...and she just looked up and moved faster and took me deeper into her mouth. "Oh damn..." and then I was shooting my cum into the back of her throat, and she was taking it all as she continued to slowly pump her hand up and down my shaft until I was drained.

I ignored my slacks around my ankles and pulled her up to me so we could kiss again. That kiss almost scared me because it was so intense and lasted so long. "Lynn honey I want you more than you can imagine."

"Even though you just came?"

"Yes, even now. I want to do so much more than that for you though."

She stood up and said, "Sam, I'm so close to telling you yes, but we've already done too much, but I wanted to do that for you and for me."

I stood up next to her and stepping out of my underwear and slacks I held her and said, "I think we better tell them tonight."

"I think so too. Together or separate?"

"I think Jodie would handle it better if we were alone, but the sooner the four of us can get together the better."

"Maybe Murray and I should come over here after dinner."

"That sounds good. That will give me time to tell Jodie and we can have dinner and we can talk before you get here."

Then she kissed me once more and smiled as she said, "I've already had dessert." Then walking toward the door she said, "We'll call just before we head this way."

"Lynn...thanks. Thanks not for what we just shared, but for more things than I can list. Oh, and as far as the others are concerned, you called you didn't come over here."

"Thank you Sam...and I love you too. See you after while," and she closed the door behind her.

Chapter Fifteen

I got rid of my slacks and dressed in jeans and called Jodie. "Hi love. Listen, can you come over here? I'll order us something to eat."

"You sound serious, is anything wrong?"

"Lynn and I just had a long talk."

"Oh god, about photos?"

"About photos hon."

"I'll be right over."

I heard her come in the backdoor and we met in the dining room. We walked into each other's arms and held each other close as she asked me, "How bad was it with Lynn?"

"Very well actually. She was embarrassed of course."

"She was embarrassed?"

"Yes, because she is Lexi. It's her that we've been looking at."

"Is she really? I wondered about that, but how did you figure it out for sure?"

"I didn't. I just acted like I knew and she confirmed it. Plus of course it was Murray that you were staring at all along."

"Murray? So all four of us have been swapping pictures all along."

"That's right. They'll be here after while so we can talk about everything."

"Oh god, so Murray knows that was me and now they'll be over. How am I going to look at him Sam?"

"Here's what to do. Walk right into his arms, just like we just did and hold him tight to you. He'll wrap his arms around you and you two can talk without looking at each other until you're ready to.

"You make it sound so simple."

"Honey after a couple of minutes all four of us will settle down enough to talk about this."

"I even have to face Lynn now and apologize to her."

"What for, she did the same thing you know. We're all in the same situation with no more fault going to one than the other."

"So you're going to put your arms around Lynn and you two will talk while Murray and I are talking?"

"Of course, she and I have a lot to talk about too." I could still feel Lynn's hand and lips on my cock, so I was riding a wave of guilt, but I'd have to deal with that confession another time. Our plates were full enough as it was. Besides I didn't have a clue how I could explain what Lynn and I had shared and make it sound like it wasn't a major issue. While Jodie was still in my arms I tried to picture her giving Murray the same treat that Lynn had given me and I didn't get the wave of jealousy that I was expecting. She had seen and mentally fondled Murray's cock and maybe even sucked him so maybe that had something to do with how I was dealing with all of that. I had to ask her. "Jodie, before they get here maybe we should be sure how you and I feel about everything. For example, I know that you've seen and even studied what Murray's cock looks like right?"

"You know I've seen it, but I don't know that I'd say I've studied it. I mean I didn't even know it was him until the end."

"Let's look at him again then."

"You don't want to study another guy's stuff."

"You need to do that hon. That will help you cope I'm pretty sure."

"Okay, but we have to go over to my place."

"Nope, I still have the photos that you brought over here." Before she could say more I pushed her ahead of me and we went to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and I grabbed the photos and handed them to her saying, "Okay hon really look at him this time. Try to imagine what he would feel like in your hand and how he'd feel as you sucked him."

"Sam, what are you doing?"

"Look honey, I've imagined what it would be like to make love to Lynn. I know damn well that Murray has imagined having his hands all over you at the very least, and I like to think that Lynn has thought about at least exploring me if not more."

"So you don't care if I study Murray and imagine what he would feel like?"

"I don't mind at all. In fact imagine him on top of you if you can."

"I can't believe you."

"Just try. If you can't then okay."

"Okay damn it, I have wondered what it would feel like to touch him and to feel his shaved cock and balls."

"See, you don't even mind using those words anymore. Great, so you've mentally explored him then."

"It sounds so...so different when you put it that way. Have you really thought about making love to Lynn?"

"Of course, but also remember that I've said more than once that you two are so much alike and I think about making love to you a lot."

She dropped back onto the bed on her back and stared at the ceiling as she said, "And to think that all of this...everything started when Roscoe started acting crazy, and that damn cat hasn't shown any interest in running over to your house since. Maybe there was something wrong with his food."

While she was talking I unfastened my jeans and then let them fall as I

I lay back next to her. Holding her hand I said, "Okay, close your eyes and picture Murray's cock."

"Sam this is a little awkward and uncomfortable."

"Try. I'm right here and this is all my idea. Close your eyes and...good. Now there's Murray standing there naked below the waist and his shaved cock and balls are there for you. He's hard and he's smiling at you, so you timidly reach for him." I coaxed her hand down as I moved up and put her hand on my growing erection and continued. "Feel his warm hardness in your hand. You can almost feel his heart beat because he's so excited because of you." I let go of her hand then and she continued to squeeze me and the move her hand around as I tried to talk her through a fantasy. "That's it, eye's closed and you see handsome Murray smiling and wanting you so much. You have his cock so you kneel down in front of him and you play with him as you look up into his eyes. He's hands reach down to you and he caresses your face as you stroke him and then you take him in your mouth for the first time. His eyes close and his world becomes just the two of you. Your right hand goes to his naked ass and you can feel his hard muscles move as he tries to keep his balance. He's dizzy with desire as you take him deep into your mouth. You want to be able to swallow him and you try, but you can't quite make it. Still you stroke him and hold his ass with your hand and you wonder if he'll cum for you. Now you want to taste him. You want to feel his warm creamy offering in your mouth before you swallow and take a part of him inside of you."

Jodie turned on her side and moved up until we kissed before she said, "Oh god Sam, you're driving me crazy. I kept seeing and feeling him, but then I'd see your cock in my mouth and a second later it was Murray again. It was almost like I had both of you in front of me."

"But you did see and feel Murray, so I'll assume that you'd like to see what that was like at least one time."

"Sam, you are what's important to me."

"I'm counting on that, and it's the same for me. You are more important than anybody in the world to me, but just because you think about and maybe even really do experience things with Murray, it would be you that I would be with afterward. It would be us that could sleep together, make love and talk about the future together."

"So you really so think about the future for us."

"Of course I do honey."

"I do too and that's why this has been scaring me."

"What happens between us and Lynn and Murray will not change our future unless that's what we decide. We, not me honey, but we."

1...45678...21