Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jebb215
Jebb215
3 Followers

During the last few bars of Willie's song, Rose stopped dancing and leisurely walked over to the window; she smiled at Janet and slowly pulled the curtains closed.

"What are you smiling about?" Rose was slipping on her white robe and still had a wide smile of pleasure. Pleasure about how she felt, pleasure about what she had just done and pleasure about the naughtiness of it all. She hadn't heard Jack come home. His sudden appearance startled her and the tone of his voice added to her immediate apprehensiveness. He was not happy.

"I just had a bath and I feel good." She countered. She had to be careful about what she said and how she said it. When Jack was in a good mood, he was the Jack she loved and enjoyed being with all these years. However, whenever he was in a bad mood, and lately that seemed to be more often than not and as he obviously was now, she had to be very careful. Shit, she swore to herself as she felt her happiness draining away and having it replaced with cold edge of guarded caution.

"I am going to make a drink. Do you want one?" she asked trying to think of something that would get his mind off whatever it was -- and it was probably his bad luck at the card game. She wondered how much he had lost this time.

"No. I am going to bed." That was that. At least he wouldn't be nasty to her and force her into having sex just to ease his hostility. She hated him doing that, there was no love, no selfless giving to one another, he just took and did it dispassionately and sometimes quite roughly. She slipped out of the bedroom and downstairs while he stomped about the bedroom, cursing and muttering under his breath.

Downstairs with a glass of wine in her hand she stepped out onto her patio. She sat down on the chaise lounge and reclined. She felt quite excited actually. Despite that bitch next door treating her the way she had, she admitted to herself that there was much of their time together that she enjoyed. She actually enjoyed it very much. She re-lived the evening. She analysed how filled with butterflies she felt before she went over, how she warmed up physically in Agnes' kitchen, how she became aroused seeing Harry and Janet on the computer -- what was that internet address anyway? -- how excited and good she felt being ordered to undress for Agnes and how she knew before hand that sooner or later she would be naked with Agnes, and how she felt when Agnes surprised her by spanking her. She giggled to herself thinking about how she must have looked. She could once again feel herself pinned in Agnes' hold on her. She felt again the spanking. She moved in the chaise so that her legs were slightly spread. She could feel herself once again becoming aroused. Surprisingly her body responded to that memory. Carefully, she started at the beginning again. She was naked. Agnes told her to dress and go home. She remembered standing and looking at Agnes in disbelief. She saw Agnes becoming cross with her and moving suddenly, taking hold of her and then those first few smacks on her bottom.

Rose grunted softly. She had climaxed. She was surprised to find that she had been masturbating. Quickly she withdrew her hand from under her robe. She took a long sip of wine. She was trembling slightly. Looking around, she was relieved to see that she was alone with the stars and the waning moon.

No lights on at Agnes'. I wonder if she is watching me now. She couldn't tell. Agnes had been right. With no lights on in the rooms, and with the curtains drawn, it was very difficult if not impossible to tell if someone was behind the curtains watching. Then a delicious thought entered her mind.

She stood up leaving her glass on the table. It would signal that she was intending to return. She quickly returned to the house and silently crept upstairs. By the time she got to the top of the stairs, she smiled broadly. Good, he was snoring. She turned and quickly descended the stairs and stepped out onto the patio again.

I'll show that witch what she was missing. And with that she sat down again on the chaise, stretched herself out luxuriously and undid the tie to her robe and let it fall open. She sat up enough to wriggle out of it before reclining again. Now naked, the night air caressing her body in a sensual whisper, she splayed her legs wantonly and began to masturbate. She looked directly at Agnes' kitchen window. She hoped, longed for and wished Agnes was there watching her. She wanted that bitch to want her. She wanted that bitch to hunger for her. Spank me will you? Spank me ....ooooooohh yes.. spank me! Oh god! She shuddered violently and climaxed once more. She lay there panting, fully depleted and happy. She was spent and panting. The light in Agnes' kitchen went on.

Janet picked up the phone on the second ring. She was mildly surprised to hear Rose on the other end. Rose had screwed up all her courage before dialling Janet's number and her anxiety was evident in her voice as she spoke with Janet. She was still breaking out in a sweat thinking about how careless and stupid she had been. Inviting Janet over for coffee continued to take a good deal of Rose's resolve. She wasn't at all sure how she would talk to Janet about her behaviour last night, and how it would never happen again. She sure didn't want to have the conversation she hoped they might with Jack or Harry around. No, it was to be just the two of them talking about the previous night. She was filled with regrets about it and wasn't at all sure Janet would understand.

Janet happily accepted Rose's invitation for a mid-afternoon coffee on Rose's patio. Janet still hadn't mentioned to Harry about Rose's show the previous evening. She wasn't sure why she hadn't, but intuitively, she felt it was not the thing to do just yet. She smiled at the thought of having Rose dancing for her in the privacy of Rose's living room. She shivered just a little and her nipples stiffened. She spent the next few minutes thinking about how she would have to mollify Rose and get her to calm down. It will be very interesting to find out what prompted Rose to act so uncharacteristically.

Rose was doubly nervous. Just after lunch, Jack had announced he was going next door to watch the game. He would be gone for a couple of hours. Did she want him to tell Agnes she could visit with Rose? Rose just about choked. Thankfully, she was able to tell Jack she had Janet coming over and since it had been a while since the two of them had had any time together; she just wanted to spend time with her, thank you anyway. Oh sweet mother! Rose thought as she sighed heavily. What if Agnes tells Jack about last night? She was hoped Agnes wouldn't since it would incriminate her in front of her husband and Jack. Maybe, just maybe she might be safe for the moment.

Then she remembered that Jack had a long-standing and very earnest wish to watch her with another woman. Hell, Jack might come home and force himself on her while he made her tell him all about it. She shuddered with deep unease. Then there was Janet. She felt unpleasantly light headed again.

She sat down before she fell down. How did she ever get herself into this mess? Two days ago she was living a respectably lovely, safe life with no real worries at all. Now she was potentially subject to blackmail by two of her neighbours and in danger of losing her husband and home. She felt like crying.

Not ten minutes after Jack left, there was a knock at the back door. It was Janet. Rose put on her very best hostess face and smiled and gushed (not too much) about how glad she was Janet had accepted her last moment invitation. Rose ushered Janet out to the patio and to a seat at the table where a chilled bottle of white wine and two glasses waited.

Janet was the model of a relaxed and friendly guest. Rose, on the other hand, was nervous and fidgety. Finally, Rose couldn't take any more and blurted out how sorry she was about last night, she promised it would never happen again and could Janet ever forgive her? The emotion was so real and Rose's discomfort so great, Janet almost reached out and took her hand in deep sympathy. Instead, she laughed and leaned forward to give Rose a friendly and warm hug. It was so unexpected by Rose that she spontaneously started crying. The tension had been too great for her. Rose leaned into Janet and let Janet hang onto her. She sobbed for several minutes with Janet consoling her and comforting her.

"Why don't we move inside where it is more comfortable and we are less likely to be overheard?" Janet suggested. Rose nodded feebly and let Janet help her up. Janet cradled the sobbing woman with one arm about her shoulders and led her into the family room and the big stuffed couch. Rose was dabbing at her eyes and didn't notice Janet closing and latching the patio doors before she sat down very close to Rose on the couch.

From her kitchen window, Agnes witnessed, but had not heard the conversation on the deck. When Rose obviously broke down, Agnes wondered if she hadn't told Janet about their little rendezvous last night. It will be interesting to find out she mused. Unlike Rose, Agnes was very collected. She was looking forward to spanking the information out of Rose. Then she smiled even more wickedly when it crossed her mind that she might let her men witness the spanking. Then she dismissed the idea just as quickly as she thought of it. Far too early for that!

Janet moved in closer to Rose and put her arm around Rose. Rose was sniffling and trying to get Janet to understand how last night was a mistake. She was so sorry she had done it. Janet must think terrible things about her. Finally, Janet got Rose to slow down. Without being too obvious about it, Janet got Rose to believe that Rose's dancing was lovely and she, Janet, enjoyed it very much and was looking forward to watching much more of it. Besides, Janet was very sure that Rose must know by now that Janet and Harry were naked a good deal of the time and they weren't shy about letting Rose or anyone else watch them.

"Yes, I know. I was watching you on the computer... " Rose's voice trailed off. She just realised what she had done. Janet was silent for a second and then asked if Rose enjoyed watching them? Rose just nodded. Perhaps Janet might just think Rose was watching the computer show here at her house if she didn't say much more. Rose said she hadn't realised that folks did that sort of thing on the internet. She was shocked, but didn't turn it off.

"Why didn't you turn it off, Rose?"

Rose was blushing, "Because I was quite interested in seeing you and Harry and what you were doing." She said quietly.

"And what did you see us doing?" Janet asked quietly while holding Rose close. Janet was stroking Rose's arm and neck.

"I watched you sucking Harry. I watched you masturbate each other." Rose despite herself was warming to Janet's touch. She felt secure in Janet's arms. She breathed in Janet's fragrance. She felt much better. The images of the Rawlings on the PC last night were now vividly returning. "How long have you and Harry been on the internet? Aren't you afraid of being identified?"

Janet just hugged Rose closer. She explained how she and Harry had been entertaining on the internet for well over a couple of years now. They loved doing it since they were both true exhibitionists. Since they were both recently retired, and financially secure, they weren't bothered about anyone finding out. They enjoyed a very satisfactory sex life. Wasn't that what it was about?

Rose thought about it. More power to them she concluded. She wondered if she would even have the nerve to go on the internet.

"Now," Janet continued, "let's get last night out of the way. I just want you to know that I loved seeing you dancing. I hope you continue to dance from time to time. You turn me on, Rose. Do you mind me saying that?"

Rose was flattered. Janet's caressing was soothing her and comforting her. Rose was still having flashes of Janet and Harry doing naughty stuff on the internet. She glanced at Janet's breasts and tried visualising them in their natural state. They looked lovely last night, on both the PC and when Janet was watching her. Janet watched Rose looking at her breasts. "Do you want to see the girls?" Janet asked laughing. "I will let you see them but you have to do something for me. I want you to dance for me. Oh, don't worry; you don't have to undress; just put some nice music on and move about the room here."

Janet began unbuttoning her blouse. Rose could feel herself breaking out in goose bumps. She had never been this close to someone else's naked breasts. She forced herself to get up, put on some music and then she returned and stood right in front of Janet so she could be as close as possible to those lovely tits. She started moving in time to the music. Janet was now topless, her breasts swayed as she moved in her seat. Janet smiled at Rose. Rose smiled back; she couldn't take her eyes of Janet's breasts.

"Want to touch them?" Janet was looking at Rose with a look that said she wanted Rose to touch them. Rose just nodded and knelt in front of Janet. Then she put her hand up and caressed the first breast in her life that was not her own. She just about fainted with the intensity of the excitement.

Agnes smiled to herself as she sat in her kitchen sipping her coffee. She idly wondered what she would see if she slipped over to Rose's patio and peeked through the patio doors. She believed it would be something that Jack -- and Jim for that matter -- would dearly love to watch and to join in. She drained her cup in the sink before putting it in the dishwasher and heading downstairs to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs, she picked up the cane she had left hanging on a hook. Lightly tapping it against the crotch-less leather leggings she was wearing, she made her way over to the far wall. There, beside the desk with the computer on it, she opened a door and stepped into her dungeon. "Hello boys." She gushed with mock conviviality as she swished the cane in the air, "Ready for some more?" Two naked men were shackled to large X-frames against the far wall. Their bottoms were marked with welts from the very energetic application of the cane. Only muffled grunts were their response; the ball gags prevented anything else. She noticed that both of them were sporting erections. Smiling, she gave Jack's penis a very sound tap with the cane. Jack's knees buckled, the cuffs linked to the frame stopped him from collapsing to the floor. Jim's eyes were wide with fear.

"The score is now 3 to 1 for Toronto. Just in case Rose asks you Jack." And she laughed knowing full well Rose was far too busy to be thinking about any game Jack may be watching. Thinking about Rose and what she probably was doing with Janet excited Agnes. She reached up and undid the clips holding Jack to the frame.

"Mistress needs some attention, Jack. Are you going to be a good boy and service Mistress the way she likes?" At that point, she had the ball gag out of his mouth and he nodded vigorously and whispered that he would be very happy to service Mistress. Whereupon Agnes leaned back in her chair, spread her legs, and allowed Jack access to her, and to satisfy her with his very expert mouth. As she moved closer to her climax, she thought of Rose being only steps away on the other side of the dungeon walls last night and how close Rose was to Jack and didn't realise it; if she had only known. After Rose stormed off, Agnes told Jack in excruciating detail what had just transpired on the other side of the dungeon's sound proof walls. God, she was getting horny; it wouldn't be long now before she came. She recalled how Jack howled as she paddled his buttocks while telling him. Between thinking about punishing Jack, and having a naked Rose to play with, she tumbled over the edge and convulsed into a lovely climax.

"That's enough!" her voice was cold and commanding. She kicked Jack away. Jack whimpered and sat on the floor at the side of the chair waiting for his Mistress' next command. He loved what Agnes did for him. It satisfied some deep need of his. He hated what Agnes did to him. It made him less of a man; but he knew he would keep on visiting Agnes and doing whatever she wanted because he couldn't help himself.

Agnes was up and releasing Jim. Jim immediately sat down on the floor beside Jack. "Ok Tweedledum and Tweedledee, that is all for this afternoon. If you want to get each other off, then feel free. But under no circumstances are either of you to leave the dungeon until I come back to let you out." She didn't want Jack spoiling anything by going home just yet. On her way up the basement stairs she wondered how Jack had been with Rose last night knowing what he did and having the very red bottom he did. It must have killed him to not say anything. She laughed to herself.

"Harry!" Janet called out to her pervert of a husband as she closed the front door to their home. She was flushed from being with Rose and wanted to fill him in on the details. She was sure to get a good fuck out of it. Harry, the dirty old man, would want to go over and give it to Rose too. Janet would have to explain it in words of single syllables for him that he was to do no such thing. He would just have to content himself with masturbating while they watched Rose the next time she danced in her bedroom.

"In here, we have company." Harry's cheery voice came from the living room. She understood at once the caution he gave her; best leave her clothes on for now. The news would have to wait.

Janet found Martha Boswell sitting on the couch with a man young enough to be her son; very interesting thought Janet. Martha smiled happily as she got up and gave Janet a hug and the perfunctory greeting kisses on each cheek. She introduced the young man to Janet. He was indeed Martha's son; and what a son he was. He was drop dead gorgeous. Danny was home for a few weeks from university. He looked to be in very good shape. He had inherited his mother's good looks and his father's build. He would, if he hadn't already been doing so, break many female hearts on his way to the alter.

The four of them made small talk for a few minutes before Martha said they should be going. However, would Janet and Harry come over for dinner this evening? She apologised for Rick's absence -- he was out of town on business -- but would that be all right? Janet was very happy to have the chance once again to be up close and personal with the gorgeous hunk known as Danny, so she eagerly accepted before Harry could say otherwise.

Harry was smiling and panting. He was now naked and on top of his wife as she told him again in detail how she seduced Rose earlier in the afternoon. Having heard the story at least once before, he insisted Rose tell him again. As she did so, he became aroused all over again. Rose was happy to accommodate him and happy to re-tell. She needed to be fulfilled sexually before going over to Martha's if she was to leave Danny alone for the evening. They were on their bed and, of course, the curtains were wide open. They had looked for Rose but didn't see her. Agnes' curtains, as usual, were tightly drawn. Harry often wished it had been the Boswells who were across the street and not the Smiths. He knew that Martha and Rick would be happy to watch and be watched. But now, it sounded like Rose would be showing off. He came for the second time and collapsed onto his wife.

"Honey, would you be a dear and suck me off, please? I really need to cum." Harry slid down and serviced his wife. He never tired of it just because he loved it so much.

Martha was in a full slip and panties, and holding up two dresses in front of herself. She studied them in the mirror and couldn't decide, black or red? Both complimented her orange hair colour. She quickly walked down the hall and, seeing the open door, walked on into Danny's bedroom. It was then she heard him in the bathroom. She pushed wide the partially open door only to be confronted with her naked son who was in the middle of towelling himself off. It was debateable who was more embarrassed. Both of them blushed. "I'm terribly sorry" Martha began, "the doors were open...." Her voice trailed off as she quickly took in her boy's naked form. His body was to die for, shaped and firm in all the right places. Forcing herself past the obvious awkwardness, she held up the dresses and asked which he preferred. He looked at the dresses as she held them up in turn. He looked like he couldn't decide so she switched them back and forth a couple of times. Danny wasn't actually looking at the dresses. He was concentrating on the lovely shape of his mom's breasts and how stiff her nipples were; both facts accentuated by the sheerness of Martha's slip. He couldn't remember having them this obvious before. Without even trying, his penis began swelling. It was a moment or two before Martha noticed the growing bulge pressing against the towel Danny was holding in front of him.

Jebb215
Jebb215
3 Followers