Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jebb215
Jebb215
3 Followers

Martha's switching of dresses in front of her slowed as she watched the towel being pushed further and further away from his body. As she slowed the dress switching, Danny was permitted a longer and longer look at her breasts and thus increasing his state of arousal. He was staring at her, and now she was staring at him. She glanced up at his face and knew immediately what happening. She let the dresses fall to her sides, she really wanted to see just how far out the towel could be pushed away from his lovely body. With her now holding the dresses at her sides so they trailed on the floor, Danny realised it was fine with his mom if he looked and that she was fine with him getting hard. He let his towel drop and his erection bobbed up and down for a second. Martha involuntarily licked her lips.

She dropped the dresses on the floor and stepped closer to her son. Suddenly she found that one of her hands was wrapped around his member. She couldn't remember having a penis that hard in her hands at any time, even Rick's. She searched Danny's eyes but they weren't looking into hers. They were still locked onto her tits. She smiled and slowly reached up with her free hand and placed it on her throat, then sensuously slid it down across her collarbone and pushed each silk strap from her shoulders, one by one. Her son's erection jerked in her hand.

Harry and Janet attended a supper meal that was charged. Both could feel it, but neither knew what the cause was. Janet wore a dress that showed off her breasts to maximum advantage. Harry tried chatting up Martha. Neither of them had any success with their intended Boswell target. It was obvious by the end of the meal that the evening would be painfully strained if they stayed. Mercifully, for Danny and his mother, Harry and Janet begged off and left early. For the first time that she could remember, she was happy Harry and Janet left her alone. Normally, she wanted to do whatever they wanted. She loved sex and felt right at home with anything the Rawlins wanted to get up to. Rick was just as open as she, perhaps more so, but he was very conscious of his social and business position and what a scandal would do to his standing if word got out about his play time. She wondered what he would say when she told him she and Danny were having sex. Hopefully, he would join them. At least their new activity could easily be kept at home and within the security of the family.

Jebb215
Jebb215
3 Followers