Rosé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Let's give them their privacy, where did the chocolate go? I want to strike a deal."

"The squares have been here all along," I pointed down to the garden table and we all realized how distracting the show had been.

We all moved inside, Chelsea holding Sarah's hand and after slowly shutting the screen door, Susan let off one more immense exhale as we passed through to the front room. Sarah quietly led us to the couch where the girls sat down. Chelsea was slowly running her fingers across Sarah's chest and I moved to join them. Sarah put her fingers to Chelsea's lips and then stood up and put her hand on my chest, pushing me back to the kitchen.

She brought her lips to mine, softly moving across every curve, making little noises as she landed her kisses, then moving to my ear lobe, she started to whisper, "I am cashing in my bet tonight, Chelsea and I want dessert but not just chocolate, I know you are a creative soul, I trust you to come up with something that will inspire us. I also want all your clothes off except for this cooking apron. Not too tight in the back, I want to see your ass. Do you agree?"

I nodded.

"Oh," she continued, "I am in charge now, what I say goes, you say or do nothing unless I tell you too. Tonight you are my Naked Chef. Deal? "

I nodded again.

"Chelsea is going to stay with us, but she is hands of, unless of course you grande finale convinces us otherwise. She and I had a deal that if she helped me win, I would sleep with her and she is cashing in her chip now too." Sarah turned and headed back to the front room.

Chelsea had watched our little exchange and as Sarah walked away, her green eyes sized me up. She ran her fingers over her flushed lips while she watched Sarah return. Sarah sat down behind Chelsea and began to take her jacket off. I watched waiting for the first view of her breasts, her small breast were erect and her nipple protruded from the grey top.

Recovering my senses, I quickly scanned the fridge, freezer and shelves for that little inspiration. Frozen berries, dried mint tea, chocolate, olive oil, fleur de sel, ginger and orange. All worthy of the moment, I grabbed a grater from the first drawer. Then stripping down, I almost forgot the apron as I headed out of the kitchen.

The girls were now intertwined on the couch. Between the sounds of Susan upstairs and the kissing coming from the couch, it was very hard to concentrate. Each time their lips met it sounded like rain drops falling to the ground. The rasp of their jeans rubbing together as they moved positions echoed along my skin.

I moved towards them and Sarah looked up, lifted her finger and wagged it at me, then pointed to the chair at the other side of the room. Turning to put everything down I spotted the last of the Late Harvest cab franc and an inspiration came! I organized everything on the coffee table and as my head turned back towards the couch, Sarah had lifted Chelsea's top over her head, her small breasts dropped out, she had no need of a bra, they were compact and like nothing I had ever seen before. Sweet pink perky nipples, that dominated the whole of the breast and held sway over all the muscles of her chest. She was ripped.

I had to enjoy the wait to get their attention, gesturing to the bowls on the table, Sarah lifted her lips from Chelsea's chest and reached straight for the chocolate. Not forgetting our deal, I laid my hand on hers and then motioned that the dishes were meant to be eaten of a naked body.

Sarah shook her head with disapprovement, "No, not on you," she said misinterpreting my motions. She pointed to Chelsea, landing her fingers on her neck and traced her body lines down to the button of her jeans. The sound of her jeans popping open was like that of a match being lit to me, Sarah slowly unzipped them and moved her hands back up to Chelsea's hips and began to pull them down. The reveal was too much to bear, and Chelsea agreed with me in her own way, her hand grabbed my thigh as I stood there listening to her exhale. She sighed deeper yet looking up as she watched Sarah throw her clothes away. She lifted herself into a kneeling position and savoured the view. Chelsea came up for another kiss, but Sarah held her down with the palm of her hand, "you are going to be my dessert, and then I will be yours, show her how."

Sarah looked at me, still fully clothed she stood up and moved towards the chair across from the coffee table. Slowly brushing her shoulder past me, she slapped my naked butt for effect. A nervous energy began to rise up in my body.

I knelt down and split the bowls into two groups. Chocolate, orange, olive oil and fleur de sel in one, the frozen berries, mint, ginger and cab franc in the other group. I lined up the ingredients in the order that they were to be added, and started. Part two of my inspiration came as I was thinking of where to plate my creations, seeing in my mind's eye Sarah working the back of Chelsea's neck, I gestured for her to turn over, letting Chelsea's head rest upon a small blanket that was always on the arm of the couch. Her back was at a slightly upward angle, leaving the top of her shoulders almost level. As she settled into position, the sweet smell of her ripe body danced across me, it was the right choice of dessert. Silently I showed her each ingredient as I placed them down, with my back to Sarah, I had lost sight of what she as doing.

First I laid down the semi frozen fruit on that sacred bowled space where Chelsea's back met her butt. Chelsea let out a little gasp and I quickly sprinkled the mint and cab franc over the berries, finished with some freshly grated ginger for effect.

Then I grabbed the olive oil and pushed back her hair and put four little dabs atop her shoulder blades and worked it in. I turned to Sarah for approval and she signaled with a nod to continue. She was still watching intently from the chair, stroking her nails back and forth along the inside of her bare arm, raising goose bumps as they moved back and forth. I would have to remember that move for later.

The olive oil began to heat up and I could smell it. I unwrapped and arranged four tasting squares across her back, sticking the small labels underneath them to her skin. I then sprinkled fleur de sel on each square. Again, I reached for the grater and finished with some fresh orange zest. I looked back at Sarah and she pointed for me to trade places with her.

As we passed, she turned her back to me and whispered for me to unzip her. I complied, milking every second of it for my own enjoyment and to let the tastes on Chelsea's back to melt even more.

The zipper reached zenith and Sarah stepped forward, letting the dress fall to the floor. She unhooked her bra and dropped it as she slowly walked forward. Leaving me to enjoy her perfect A frame body from behind. She stopped aside Chelsea's body, who did not know yet that Sarah was naked and ran her fingernails along Chelsea's hips, across her ribs, down along the sides of her breasts and up along her shoulders until they stopped just short of the chocolate.

The squares had melted enough to give way as she touched them, yet the fleur de sel held form. She ran her finger through the chocolate, savoured my creation with her lips and then brought forward for Chelsea to suck on. Sarah then turned and gestured for me to come forward. As I closed in she stretched out her palm and stopped me, stood up and gave me a long kiss, bringing the chocolate to my tongue. As she knelt back down, she gestured for me to go back to the chair and she whispered, "I approve."

Chelsea said nothing but I could see that her body was shaking a little in anticipation. Sarah dipped her finger into each square and gave them to Chelsea to taste. With every repetition, Chelsea moaned as if calling Sarah closer. Hearing it as well, Sarah lifted hips onto Chelsea's thighs and pressed her sex up against her. Chelsea realized that Sarah was now naked and her head dropped as let it sink in. Sarah then maneuvered her head down and began to breathe on the cold berries that had begun to melt on her back.

Long deep breathes, they must have sent shockwaves up Chelsea's spine. Sarah then picked up the first berry in her mouth and walked it back to me. She climbed atop me for a second, pressed her body into mine and dropped the berry in my mouth. She laughed as she swung her leg back over me to stand up and go back to the couch.

She looked at me and told me, "Consider that a thank you, I am going back over to finish my dessert and I am not coming back over for you. You are welcome to watch but under no circumstances are you allowed to touch yourself. You are only allowed to watch while we enjoy your creations, after all isn't that the greatest compliment a chef can get?"

She went back over to the couch.

Kneeling down she ran her finger along Chelsea's spine drawing the red juice of the berries up and running the melted chocolate back down into the berries.

She looked back at me, "If you continue to do that," she said pointing down to my hand as it stroked underneath my apron, "there will be no treat for you. " I stopped.

She climbed the couch behind Chelsea and slowly worked her way up from her buttocks to the back of her neck, stopping to savour every moment along the way. Chelsea responded to each deep kiss with deep breaths. As Sarah climbed she worked her hand in between Chelsea's thighs and Chelsea opened up. When she her lips reached the top, Sarah sat up and turned Chelsea around, her green eyes had forgotten about me and locked straight in on Sarah's baby blues. Chelsea seized the initiative and used her palm to slowly push Sarah back on to the couch and on to her back.

Chelsea reached over for the bowls and laid the last of the berries and chocolate as I had shown her on the tops of Sarah's thighs. A good choice of palette.

Chelsea worked her way down to those thighs and teased Sarah's sex. She lifted Sarah's legs up a little so that the red juices flowed downwards toward Sarah's sex.

Whenever a drop would get close, she would dart in to lap it up and then retreat. The ebb and flow made Sarah hips follow Chelsea's lips up in frustration. Chelsea pressed her legs flat again, she then knelt back and then carefully navigated her small breasts through the last of the chocolate on Sarah's thigh. She transferred it all to her nipples, Sarah now had neck up and watching as intently as I was. Chelsea pushed Sarah back into the couch, she maneuvered her hips onto Sarah's lap and brought her nipples into Sarah's mouth. Sarah did not wait a second, she lapped up the last of the chocolate greedily, letting it spread across her lips, she then reached up to share with her generous server, while her hand probed for Chelsea's sex.

The smell, sight and sound of those two bodies pressing together was something I was totally unprepared for. All I could was sit back and drink it in, my heart raced and the pressure built, I felt as if I could come right along with them.

Chelsea's hand now reached between Sarah's thigh, somehow they both managed to keep their lips locked and Sarah turned them side by side on the couch, her thigh pressing in Chelsea's. She checked in on me as they rolled, we locked eyes for a second and then she closed them and pressed her body tighter against Chelsea's.

Chelsea began to shudder and shake, she had lost control of her breathing, her chest was heaving. She struggled to turn but I could see the muscles on Sarah's thigh and butt tighten as they held her firm. Sarah let out a large moan as she pressed her sex against Chelsea's milky white skin and her arms ran across Chelsea's sides making her shiver. When Chelsea escaped from Sarah's grasp, I could see that her fully erect nipples had turned as red as her lips.

Sarah gestured for me to come over, she intertwined our fingers and ran them along my lips and under my nose. I could smell both of their bodies and their heat penetrated me. Chelsea reached behind me and untied the knot that held my apron on. Sarah reached up and unhooked it from my neck. Both girls started to kiss my naked body, pulling me towards her, Sarah turned her back to me and slapped her butt. I did not hesitate at the offer. I clasped both of her buttocks and gently worked inside of her. Her body torn between two offerings, Sarah pulled us down to Chelsea who had navigated underneath us. I could not see but it sounded like Chelsea was working Sarah's sex with her mouth, all the while rocking her sex into my thigh. Her pussy lips were warm and wet and I loved the sensation they made as the pulsed up and down. Every once and a while I could feel her tongue dart across my penis as it slid in and out of Sarah.

Chelsea's hands grasped my butt and dug in and Sarah responded by pressing harder on both of us. She turned to me wild eyed and commanded, "Now dammit." She raked her nails across any part of my skin she could find and dug deep. The message shot down my spine and set me off.

As I pulsed inside of her, Sarah moaned, "Oh god, oh god." I could feel the waves undulate through her body, and she dug her nails deeper into my side, holding me tight. My body responded with another deeper orgasm and I began to shudder. Sensing that we were done, Chelsea gave way on the couch and let us fall around her, she sat up and grabbed the small blanket that was on the couch arm and lay it down over the three of us.

As our exhausted bodies lay together, Sarah pressed her lips to my ear one last time for the night, "I hope you don't mind but I peeked at your paper. I thought a threesome was a bit out there, but then the moment came and I was inspired to ad-lib a little tonight and blended our fantasies together. Hope you enjoyed." She laid a kiss on my cheek and let her hand fall onto the scratches she had carved into my skin.

The End

12