Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one paid any attention to her though and she made her own way to the elevator and up to the third floor.

To the right of the elevator she saw a door with the name Mr Sweet on it. She knocked once and a voice told her to come in. As the guard had said she found Mr Sweet at his desk and could just make out the top of a woman's head bobbing up and down in his lap, she assumed it was Miss Temple.

"You the new girl?" asked Mr Sweet.

"Yes, sir," said Rose.

"Lose your shirt on the way in?"

Rose nodded her head.

"Next time take it off yourself and use it to kneel on," said Mr Sweet. "We can't replace them every day. He pulled Miss Temple's head off his lap and removed her shirt before guiding her head back in place.

"Take Temple's shirt today. We're a bit short on uniforms at present. Had a group of bikies come in yesterday looking for trouble. They ripped off all the girls shirts for fun. A real pain in the ass but they didn't break any laws so not much we could do."

He looked Rose up and down as his secretary gagged over his cock. As he stared at Rose's tits he suddenly grimaced, pushed Temple's head down and obviously came in her mouth.

"Those are some sweet tits you've got," he said to Rose. "I'm going to assign you to menswear I think. One of the girls from there was taken by the bikies and hasn't come back yet. You'll be her replacement. It's on this floor at the far end."

He finally let go of Miss Temple's head and she came up gasping for air. It was then that Rose noticed he only had four wedding rings on. She wondered why he hadn't married Miss Temple if they had such a routine established. He certainly was attractive but Rose decided not to day dream too much. Surely every girl in the store would be chasing him.

Rose put on Miss Temple's shirt which was too tight for her. Having no bra made her nipples poke through the fabric noticeably but it worked to make her look like a shop girl.

She made her way to the menswear department and found three other young women there busily preparing.

"Excuse me I'm Rose, the new girl," she said.

The other girls all smiled in greeting.

"Oh thank God you're here," said one. "I'm Melissa, this is Alison and Sue. We had some bikies through here yesterday that really kept us busy all day so we're a bit behind."

"What can I do to help?" Rose asked.

"Just help us get everything on display," smiled Melissa.

Rose quickly helped assemble the display and stock the shelves. It was the kind of domestic duties she had done at home with her mother and she actually found it relaxing sorting out the clothes.

Just before ten Mr Sweet called all the shop girls from across the store together near his office.

"Thanks for getting the store back in order so quickly girls," he said. "I just needed to let you know I've received a message from head office. They want to try a new initiative effective immediately. Instead of merely being open to sexual requests as per normal they want you to be initiating sex with our customers."

There was some shocked murmuring from the girls.

"I know it sounds odd and outside of social norms for women to be asking for sex. They want to emphasise that they don't want you to demand sexual favours from men. What they want is for you to offer oral sex to any man you are serving. They want you to make the man feel irresistible. Like you can't keep your hands off him. Like I said only offer oral at this stage but of course as always give more as requested."

Rose could see this was a major shock to many of the girls.

"It sounds too pushy," said Sue to Rose. "I've never asked a man for sex or anything else. It's not our place. What if he doesn't want it? I'd be humiliated."

"It's also not our place to question headquarters," said Melissa. "So I expect you to be coming on to men today."

Sue fell quiet but Rose was worried she might have had a point. It seemed rude and almost disobedient to ask a man for anything.

The store opened at ten but it was a slow opening. It took about twenty minutes before the first customers arrived and Rose was relieved to find it was a man with three of his wives. It would clearly be not right to offer oral sex to a man in front of his wives. At least she didn't think it seemed right.

"Can I help you sir?" Rose asked the man. He looked her up and down but didn't seem interested in her.

"No I don't think so," said the man. "You're a bit young for my tastes. Where's that Melissa?"

As if on cue Melissa appeared from behind a nearby rack of shirts.

"Mr Michaels," she said. "Always a pleasure to..."

"Bend over the counter bitch," Mr Michaels said. "I want to fuck you up the arse.

"Of course, sir," Melissa said but Rose noted a small moment of hesitation.

Melissa pulled up her skirt and removed her panties before bending over the counter facing Rose. The man's three wives stood by looking a little bored as he moved behind Melissa and without any delay thrust his penis into Melissa's arse.

Melissa let out a very brief gasp of pain before biting her lip as Mr Michael began humping her, holding her long hair like a set of reins in his hands.

Rose saw tears well up in Melissa's eyes and she could tell she was in a lot of pain but doing her best to hide it. She began panting and seemed to be trying to disguise cries of pain as pleasure but was far from convincing.

"Take it bitch," he said. "This comes special order from my wives who don't take kindly to you sucking my dick so much I've got nothing left from them!"

Rose was dumbfounded. How was it Melissa's fault if she performed oral sex as requested. Surely it would have been worse if she hadn't done it.

"Excuse me miss," said a voice beside Rose which brought her back to the world around her.

She turned and saw a very old man dressed nicely in an old fashioned suit. It was a bit frayed but had obviously once been expensive. Rose noted only four wedding rings on his hand.

She smiled brightly and filtered out the growing cries of pain from Melissa next to her.

"Can I help you sir?" she asked.

"Yes," said the old man. "I'm looking for a new suit. You see one of my wives has died and I need something nice for her funeral. We'd been together for fifty years so she was quite special to me. I'd like it to be something very nice."

"Of course, sir," said Rose. "Right this way."

Rose led the man to the suit section and began showing them their selection. She really knew nothing about men's suits but figured she would just show him their most expensive and work down.

He was a very easy customer to please as he liked the very first thing she showed him.

"Where can I try it on?" he asked.

"This way," Rose said, noticing the fitting rooms herself for the first time. "Would you like me to help you try it on?"

"Oh yes please," said the man. Rose saw him look down her top briefly and knew he was interested in more than just the suit.

Rose led him into the fitting room and at once knelt down to take off his shoes. They slid off easily and by the time Rose had them off the man had already taken down his pants so they fell around his feet. His cock was small and wrinkled but hard enough already to be a decent enough size.

"Hmm," Rose hummed. "Your wife was lucky to live such a long time with such a beautiful cock. I'd love to be able to suck it."

The man smiled at Rose.

"To tell the truth I think she hated giving head," said the man. "I had the younger wives take care of that department."

"Could I help you there now?" asked Rose licking her lips and unbuttoning her shirt.

Without a word the old man pulled Rose's head forwards his cock. Rose quickly took off her tight fitting shirt and put it under her knees as she opened her mouth and moaned loudly as she took the old cock in her mouth and leant forward until her nose was pressed against his frail body.

Rose quickly bobbed her head up and down as she enthusiastically licked her tongue all over the cock in her mouth. She felt his hands grip her hair and his hips thrust slightly and she looked up to see the man looking down at her with a look of pure pleasure in his face.

He suddenly bucked his hips hard in a violent spasm and dug his fingers into her hair. He groaned and cum drained from his cock in a weak spurt but was quickly followed by three rapid bursts of cum that filled her mouth.

Rose swallowed the cum and then licked a small drop of cum from his softening cock.

She kissed his cock then helped him take the pants off from around his feet.

"How about we try on this suit?" said Rose.

"No need," said the man. "I know my size and I know it will fit. I just wanted a bit of privacy with you. I like having my dick sucked behind closed doors."

"Oh," said Rose. "So you'll take it then?"

"On one condition," said the man.

"Name it," smiled Rose.

"My grandson is turning 21 tomorrow night and is a bit down in the dumps about his nanna dying. He's a good boy but he's going steady with a girl that's just not right for him. She's quite rude in fact - she even refused to give me head the other morning. I'd love for him to meet you. If you don't mind me saying you are very beautiful and would make him a great wife. That was also the best blowjob I've had in years so would like to have you around the place if you know what I mean."

Rose was stunned. She knew the man had enjoyed the blowjob but had no idea he'd liked it that much. Rose sensed he was a man with some money and likely so was his grandson. This could be her moment.

"It would be my pleasure," she said putting the man's pants back on. Before she put his cock away she gave it a quick kiss and licked his balls with her tongue.

"No more of that," laughed the man. "Well for the time being anyway."

Rose smiled at him and stood up. As she put her shirt back on he reached out and grabbed her breasts.

"Good heavens," he said. "They're real!!"

"Yes," said Rose.

The man bent down and sucked her tits hard and pushed her back against the wall. He was devouring them like it was last meal and Rose felt her pussy grow wet at the man's skilled sucking. She heard his zip being undone and suddenly he spread her legs apart and with astonishing strength for his age lifted her by the thighs with both hands and pushed his hard cock inside her pussy.

She was instantly hit by a wave of pleasure like she had never known before. The old man was still sucking her heaving tits hard and thrusting hard inside her.

She felt tension building inside her and it suddenly released in a massive hit like lightning charging through her whole body. She screamed loudly as the wave of pleasure rocketed through her very being as the cock pounded inside her harder and harder. It was as if the man had suddenly been possessed by a demon that was taking over her body as well.

Suddenly the man took her tit out of his mouth and groaned in his own climax. She felt his cock spasm inside of her and cum full her pussy. He stopped thrusting and let go of her legs, causing his still twitching cock to be buried deep inside her and another electric shock to rock her body.

Rose was panting breathlessly and holding on to the old man for dear life.

She was already in love.

"Be at my house at 6," the old man said finally regaining his breath. "I'm going to marry you myself if that dumb ass grandson doesn't want you."

He pulled out of Rose and put his clothes back on as Rose quickly tried to make herself presentable again.

When they were dressed the old man handed Rose a card.

"This is my address," he said. "No need to bring anything. You'll be a part of the family now whoever takes you, me or my grandson."

"Thank you sir," said Rose. "I am overwhelmed by your kindness."

"Are you kidding." he said. "You are without a doubt the best fuck or suck I ever had. I just can't believe no one had taken you yet."

The man walked away and Rose returned to her counter where Melissa knelt sucking an obese man's cock. There was a queue of other guys waiting for their turn who turned to look at Rose as she approached.

"Can I help anyone?" Rose asked. But inside she was thinking about 6 o'clock and escaping this place.

12