Rose Across the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"I know," Rose said just before going back down to business. "And I don't want you to even try to stop."

Rose's mouth went back down on Kenny's fully engorged cock, the veins throbbing and bulging as her lips went over them. Rose strained to try and get all of Kenny's arching manhood, but it was too long, so she kept working over all she could handle without choking.

Rose felt Kenny's balls tighten up as he moaned a warning, and then she felt the surge of his seed racing up the length of his cock while she braced for his orgasm. Rose blocked the initial blast of his ejaculation with her tongue and then let the ensuing spurts coat the roof of her mouth and her throat while Kenny writhed and clutched at the bedding until he was spent.

With a mischievous grin, Rose looked up at Kenny while wiggling his limp dick, amazed at how floppy and big it was even soft.

"You look beautiful like that," Kenny said as he looked at the little trickle of his cum sneaking out of the corner of Rose's mouth.

Rose laughed and opened wide, showing the saliva and semen she still had in her mouth, and then wiggled her tongue at Kenny.

"That doesn't scare me," Kenny said, grabbing Rose and pinning her down to the bedding, kissing her and letting his tongue slide in and join hers.

***

"I need a shower," Rose said wearily as she reclined in the bed, her right hand up under her neck while her left arm covered her chest. "And you better be thinking about getting home, shouldn't you?"

"No, I don't need to go home," Kenny said, propping himself up on his elbow and leaning over towards Rose. "And no, you don't need a shower."

With that, Kenny leaned down and kissed Rose's underarm, and when she protested Kenny pinned her arm back over her head.

"I'm all sweaty," Rose protested as Kenny began running his tongue up and down her armpit, the sensation making her shiver.

"Delicious, and you don't smell, by the way," Kenny said as his tongue slid along the bountiful peach fuzz. "You going to let this grow out for me?"

"No," Rose said with a giggle. "Can you imagine what I would look like?"

"Frequently," Kenny said. "Well, in that case, let me give you a bath and I'll shave them for you."

"All right, wise guy!" Rose said as she climbed out of bed. "Let's go."

***

"You're really going to do this, aren't you?" Rose said as she turned off the tub and swished her hand around to get the bubbles stirred up.

"I told you I was serious," Kenny said as he sat on the closed toilet lid, safety razor and can of shaving cream in hand.

"Well, this is too bright in here," Rose declared, unscrewing one of the bulbs of the lights above them before telling Kenny to turn his head while she took off her robe and got int the tub.

"I've seen everything you have," Kenny said as he shook his head. "I think I've licked every pore on your body back in bed."

"That was different," Rose said. "You were aroused in there."

"I'm aroused in here too," Kenny informed Rose, getting up to wag his semi-turgid cock at her before kneeling down again.

"Does that thing ever deflate?"

"Not when you're around," Kenny said, grabbing Rose's leg and propping it up on the rim of the tub. "Your legs aren't very hairy."

"Neither are yours," Rose said.

"Ouch."

"Well, that's fine by me for both us," Rose said. "There's only a little that grows on the insides of my calves."

"So I see," Kenny said as his hands slid along the faint stubble before covering the area with shaving cream.

"Ooh, that feels weird," Rose said as she watched Kenny slowly run the blade up her leg. "Weird having somebody else do it. And you're so good at it too."

"Thank you madam," Kenny said, and after he did the same with Rose's other calf he moved up to the other end of the tub. "Now comes the best part. Raise your arm please."

"This is so embarrassing," Rose said as she covered her chest with her right arm while putting her left hand behind her head.

"Why?"

"I don't know," Rose said as Kenny shook the can of Barbasol slowly.

"You could just let it grow," Kenny suggested while tilting his head. "For me?"

"I'm way too hairy for that," Rose said.

"In that case, would you mind putting your other hand down. The one covering your breasts? You always do that."

"Can't you tell why?"

"No. I've told you that your breasts are beautiful," Kenny insisted.

"They're small and they sag," Rose lamented. "They're starting to look like fried eggs. When I think of what I must look like, especially when you've been used to looking at young girls that that Joni. She has to be a D cup at least."

"I don't talk about other girls," Kenny said. "But don't compare yourself to other people. Believe me when I say that nobody comes close to you, at least in my eyes."

"Thank you," Kenny said after Rose let the arm that had been shielding her chest ease into the tub, exposing what Rose was so ashamed of. "They really are wonderful, you know."

Rose took a deep breath as Kenny surveyed Rose's underarm, tracing the long diamond shaped pattern of tiny hairs with his hand before lathering the sloping hollow and sliding the razor through. Kenny repeated the motion a couple of times, watching as Rose's eyes became glazed and her breathing grew more rapid.

"Other arm," Kenny said softly as he moved over to the other side, and as he lathered Rose he watched her nipples continue to swell as they had been doing since he had started shaving her underarms.

By the time he had finished, splashing water on Rose to examine his work, Rose's plump aureoles had blossomed just like they had back in bed, and her already long and fat nipples seemed to be ready to explode.

"There," Kenny said, leaning forward and giving the smooth surface of Rose's underarm a long and sensuous lick of approval. "Smooth as a baby's butt. I think you liked that as much as I did."

"Dunno," Rose replied, her face red as she stayed in place with her arm raised. "It was... something."

"I watched your nipples - your aureoles - while I did that," Kenny said, and Rose looked down at the crimson blossoms that dominated the small globes. "They swelled so much. Touch them."

"What?"

"Reach down and touch your breasts," Kenny urged his older lover. "Caress them. Hold them as I did, and like you do when you're alone."

Rose's hands went down and followed Kenny's words, taking her breasts and moving them around on her chest.

"They're sensitive, aren't they?" Kenny asked, and Rose nodded. "Close your eyes and keep massaging your breasts. Just like that."

Rose let out a startled cry when she felt Kenny's hand between her legs, and although her opening was sore Kenny's hand was tender. His fingers found her clitoris right away, and as he began to rub her softly he leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"That's it, play with your breasts. Feel how hard your nipples are. They feel so good when they're loved like this. Ooh - that looks so good. You like your tits squeezed hard, don't you? That's nice."

Rose was squirming in the tub as Kenny's fingers worked over her clitoris, and now she was clawing at her breasts, tearing at the doughy teats as Kenny's hand and words got more intense.

"That's it. You're going to cum for me, aren't you?" Kenny hissed as Rose's legs kicked in the water. "You're going to cum while you play with your amazing tits and I finger your wonderfully furry pussy!"

Kenny watched as Rose's eyes went white and her thighs clamped down around his hand, and the scream she let out filled the little bathroom while the little woman thrashed around in the tub, water flying over the sides while her body convulsed uncontrollably.

Rose's thighs relaxed for a second, but then her body shuddered and shivered again as another orgasm seemed to rush through her body. Several smaller after-shocks followed before Rose fell back into the tub. Kenny grabbed her limp body for fear she was going to go under, and held her upright while she shivered some more.

"You okay?" Kenny asked, concern in his eyes as he looked at Rose.

"What was that?" Rose asked, bewildered and dazed as she tried to get her balance.

"It was incredible," Kenny answered, brushing Rose's hair from her face. "You were incredible."

Rose looked at the young lad beside her and couldn't help asking him with a laugh, "Who are you?"

"The kid across the way," Kenny replied. "The one who loves you."

"Man," Rose said. "The man across the way."

Rose let Kenny help her out of the tub on shaky underpinnings, and after he dried her in the full light of the bathroom, Rose sank to her knees. Kenny at first tried to catch her, but she was fine. She had seen something that caught her eye. Something long and hard and looking as if it was needing some love.

This time, Rose took him all. Her lips slid right down the length of this long member, and she hardly blinked when she felt the head of his cock hit her throat. Kenny's balls were against her chin and her nose was in his pubic hair as she sucked on his manhood.

Rose's hand kneaded his balls but her lips hardly moved, instead using her tongue and throat in an attempt to siphon his orgasm out of him. Milking his sac roughly, Rose let Kenny's ejaculation sail right down her throat while she fought the urge to gag until his orgasm was through, and only then did she pull her mouth off of his deflating organ and catch her breath.

"Wow," was all Kenny could say as he helped Rose to her feet.

"Wow," Rose echoed.

"Do you think you'll be okay by tomorrow?" Kenny asked later as he prepared to leave, and Rose nodded eagerly, kissing him one last time before she watched him cut across their yards and over to his house.

How long would this last, Rose wondered as she watched the shadowy figure disappear, but she didn't want to think about that right then and there. She had just had the night of her life, and while there was no way they could ever top what had just taken place, just realizing that there was a guy who wanted her, and thought she was desirable and attractive no matter what her eyes and head told her otherwise, that was enough for now.

***

As it turned out, that night was only the beginning. Kenny visited often, almost every night he didn't have to work, and they made love as if they were both 18. There wasn't anything they didn't try at least once, and they spent as much time laughing as they did having sex.

It was a clandestine relationship, even though Kenny didn't necessarily want it that way. He seemed content to let the cat out of the bag, but Rose felt like she would be thought a fool, especially by Kenny's parents, so they kept it quiet.

As winter arrived the footprints that led across the way to her house might have given a clue, especially when the trail got so deep as the snow built up around it, but eventually spring came.

With it came Kenny's letter. He hadn't made it into the Air Force, but he did get drafted and became a member of the Army. Rose hated the thought of Kenny going off like that, but in her heart she knew it would happen some day. He would go off and find a girl his own age.

Still, she put on a brave front when he left, saving her tears for after his father drove off with him to the airport. The Vietnam War was winding down, or so the politicians claimed, so hopefully the war would be over before Kenny got out of basic training or whatever he had to go to.

"I'll write everyday," Kenny had promised, and Rose didn't know why she was surprised when he did, sometimes twice a day.

Then came the day that Kenny got to go home, and when Rose saw him arrive home in his uniform it was all she could do to keep from running across the yard to jump all over him, but she waited.

Finally, Rose saw him cutting across the yard, and she was waiting for him when he climbed the back steps.

"What do you think?" Kenny said after they finally stopped kissing and hugging. "How do you like a man in uniform?"

Rose smiled as she backed across the kitchen towards the bedroom, and although he still looked like a little boy dressing up, there was a man underneath. A man she missed more than anything in the world.

"I like a man out of uniform even better," Rose chirped as she led Kenny to her lair.

"What have you been doing with yourself without me?" Kenny asked as he started undressing, folding his clothes neatly as he watched Rose tossing off the robe that was all she had been wearing.

"It's more like what I haven't been doing," Rose giggled as she posed provocatively for her lover, her arms raised high to expose the result of her not performing the task Kenny had been doing for her.

"Is that for me?" Kenny said as he slid his hands under Rose's arms, fluffing up the thick tufts of hair that filled the deep caverns.

"Can't get any other guys around here to get rid of it for me," Rose responded as she looked at Kenny's big grin. "I think it's a job for a man. Know anybody up to it?"

"Have to think about it," Kenny answered as he climbed on top of his lover. "I have to admit that I kind of like you like this, all nice and furry, but I've got all week to decide, right?"

"You've got all week," Rose replied, wanting to say that he had the rest of his life if he wanted.

***

The week ended so quickly that it hardly seemed fair, but it was over. Rose again watched Kenny and his father drive down the road, and Rose went back to living the life of a woman left alone while her man went off to fight.

Months passed, and Kenny finally told Rose where he was going. The names of these places - they all sounded the same. So out of the realm of her understanding that all she could do was hope and pray.

The letters came, but not as often. Days would go by and Rose would fret, and then a flurry of letters would arrive and brighten her day.

Things were okay, Kenny insisted, but the tone of the letters was different. he sounded weary and depressed. Keep safe, Rose would always respond. I can't wait until you get back. I love you more than life itself.

Then there were no letters for over a week. Rose couldn't eat or sleep. The TV was no help. 90 U.S. Soldiers died last week, Cronkite would say. 812 Viet Cong were killed. Every week was the same. How many of these Viet Cong were there, anyway?

Thursday Rose went to the mailbox, and saw it. A letter. Rose grabbed it out of the box and kissed it, cherishing the sight of Kenny's loopy handwriting and the little heart he always made out of the o in her name.

Rose headed back to her house and almost missed the sight of the black car with the two men in uniform in it as it pulled out of the Lansing driveway. A car with U.S. Government plates on it, and as the solemn men in the car passed, Rose started to cry.

"Maybe he just got hurt," Rose said out loud, staggering all over the driveway as she tried to think straight. "It doesn't matter, as long as he's coming home."

Rose made it back to the back steps before she lost the tea and toast she had eaten earlier that day, and after she went inside she opened the letter carefully.

Everything was okay, Kenny said. Should be home in a couple of months. I'm staying safe. I love you more than anything.

Same old stuff that she loved hearing. The stupid things his buddies would say and the weird things that happened that he was allowed to talk about. Everything was okay.

Rose kept looking at the Lansing house across the way. Nothing looked different, but then again, what would she expect? It took an hour of watching before Rose got up the courage to go over to Kenny's house.

It wasn't like she never spoke to Kenny's parents. She always asked about Kenny wherever they would run into each other and his Mom and Dad were always happy to fill her in, even though Rose knew as much about what was happening with Kenny as they did.

Now Rose was at the bottom of the front steps of the Lansing house, and she couldn't make the first step. She kept making false starts and couldn't get her foot to make the first move.

Suddenly the front door opened, and there was Kenny's father. The man who liked European woman and grew way too many tomatoes was there at the top of the steps, and he wasn't smiling. His eyes were red and his lip was quivering, and Rose shook her head no, stumbling backward just before her world went dark.

***

When Rose came to she was on her own couch, with a cold compress on her head. Kenny's father was standing over her, looking down at her, and then Rose remembered everything that had taken place before she passed out.

"You've got a bruise on your forehead," Mr. Lansing said. "Emma helped me get you over here."

"I'm alright," Rose said as she struggled to sit upright. "Thank you so much for - what you did."

"If you want I can call you an ambulance," Mr. Lansing said. "Unless you need me to get you to the hospital or something, I guess I should get back over to Emma. She's taking it hard."

"No, I understand," Rose said, the tears coming out as she spoke. "How did it...?

"They said Kenny never saw it coming," his Dad said. "Although I think that's what they tell everybody. They'll be shipping him home in a few days."

"You have no idea how badly I feel for you," Rose managed to get out.

"I think I do," Mr. Lansing said. coming back over to kneel by the side of the couch Rose was sitting on. "You see, Kenny told me - well, let's just say that when I asked him about you two he didn't deny it. That was his way. He wouldn't lie to me but he wouldn't betray a confidence either. I had suspected it for quite a while."

"Does Mrs. Lansing know?"

"I have a hunch she might suspect something now, but I'm not sure."

"I can only imagine what you must think of me," Rose said softly. "I didn't mean for it to happen, but I'm not apologizing about it either."

"I'm not one to judge anybody," Mr. Lansing said. "When I think of the times long ago that I heard what was going on here, with that - husband of yours, and I sat home and did nothing?"

"You sound just like Kenny," Rose said, forcing a smile through the tears. "It wasn't your problem. It was mine. People out here don't meddle in other folks affairs."

"Still," Mr. Lansing said, rising once again and blowing his nose. "Anyway, judging my how happy my kid had been over the last year or so, I would say that you did right by him."

"A man," Rose said. "Kenny was a man, and I think we did right by each other. He was the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful man I've ever met. He took a shell of a woman and made her feel alive for the first time. He was just so special."

"I know," Mr. Lansing said as he headed for the door, and Rose's heart broke even more as she saw the slumped shoulders of a man who had always stood so tall.

"What are we even doing over there?" Rose cried out in anger.

"I don't know." Mr. Lansing said, pausing in the doorway. "I thought I did at one time, but..."

Kenny's father shook his head as he stepped out onto the porch on his way back home. Rose got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen for a drink, and as she passed the window she saw Mr. Lansing walking across their yards to his house across the way, using the faint trail that Kenny had used so many times.

It was a path that would eventually fade in time until there would be no physical trace of the route that her young lover had blazed to see her. Whenever Rose would look out there though, and she often did, at least in her mind the path was still there, and so was the fresh-faced young man who, for all too brief a time, made her feel like a woman again.

***

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12