Rose Adventure

Story Info
An unknown threesome.
826 words
3.29
27.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose saw the man around the ship. He winked at her when he caught her eye, and she was sure she turned bright red. A few days after their first encounter, he passed her on the deck and without warning, grabbed her arm and pulled her into a small storage area. He immediately began kissing her hungrily, grabbing her ass and pressing his body against hers. But he soon stopped, whispering in her ear "meet me here tonight." She stood in the shadows panting as he walked away.

As soon as it got dark, Rose went to the storage room. It was not totally enclosed, but was very dark and piled with things, it was an easy place to hide. She sat on a pile of thick rope and waited, becoming aroused with anticipation and with remembering their last encounter.

Finally, she saw a shadow pass nearby, and then another. 2 men approached. First she saw her 'old friend' form the other day. Behind him was another man. She couldn't see him well in the semi-darkness. "I hope you don't mind if we do something a little different tonight." The first one said to her.

"Sure." Rose whispered, excited and curious. The men lit a few candles and told Rose to stay where she was, reclining on the pile of rope. The first man knelt down next to her and began kissing her slowly. She was immediately intoxicated by him- just as before. Then she felt the other man moving near her feet. Suddenly, he was kissing her too- on her clit! She gasped into the mouth she was kissing. The sensation of hot wet tongue seemed to be all over her body. She couldn't tell up from down.

She melted into the pleasure, running a hand through each man's hair, letting them taste every bit of her. The one she was kissing began taking her top off, while the lower man removed her skirt. She was naked in moments. She felt hands and mouths everywhere. Her skin burned with desire as the men explored her body. Sucking on her nipples and her clit. Thrusting a tongue into her mouth and her pussy. Nibbling on her earlobe and her inner thigh.

Then the men both stood and stripped their clothes off. The one near her head let his large, rigid cock bounce out of his clothes right next to Rose's head. She took the hint and began sucking it. She enjoyed the taste and the feel of it in her mouth. Within moments, the man who had been kneeling at her feet was re-positioning himself. He placed his knees on either side of her and crouched above her, his penis resting on her lower stomach. While still sucking the cock of the one, she began stroking that of the other. She pressed it against her stomach, feeling the heat on her skin.

Then she inched his lower, until she brought his cock to her dripping pussy. He took over, thrusting it inside of her. She sucked hard as she felt it fill her up. It was as if her whole body was trying to draw the pleasure out. She was moaning uncontrollably, unable to subdue the pleasure she was feeling. Just when she thought it would break, the men stopped, at exactly the same moment...and switched places! The temporary rest in action only increased the ensuing arousal. Finally, each man grabbed on of her breasts, squeezing as they came, one in her mouth, the other in her vagina.

Somehow, she had not reached her climax yet, and as the men slowed their rhythm, she felt panic well up inside her. How would she ever relive herself?

They began to grab their clothes and prepare to leave her.

"Wait." She said, desperate, still sprawled over the rope pile. "Can either of you go again?" The first man shook his head, leaving the room silently. The second man, the one that was new to her looked down at his wilting penis.

"What can you do to help me?" He asked with a smile. Rose spread her legs wide and inserted two fingers into her pussy. She began rubbing herself openly. He began to get hard again and approached her.

"Different position." he said. Rose got up and he took her place, laying back on the rope, but partially sitting up. Rose mounted him, lowering herself onto his semi-rigid cock. She worked herself up and down slowly, he massaged her breasts, growing harder inside of her. She rubbed her clit against his shaft, as she pumped him in and out.

This time, he stayed hard and didn't come. She had as much time as she needed and all the control. He simply relaxed, playing with her breasts as he lay back and let her enjoy him. She finally reached a climax, and it seemed to her to last forever. As she shook and shivered, he released himself into her.