Rose and Darren

Story Info
A wife and her black lover have an explosive encounter.
3.9k words
3.98
72.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my..." that was all the text said.

My heart raced for a moment, "Good?"

The phone buzzed again, "You did good. Real good. We're coming back."

"That was fast." My fingers were trembling with nerves.

"Yeah. The bar was crowded and he recommended we go to our home. I didn't disagree." That was surprising. It was her idea to meet at the bar a get to know the guy before bringing him back to our home.

Rose and I had met two guys before. Once we both met him at a bar, talked for about half an hour and decided to invitee him to our home. The other time she met him alone at the bar before taking him home. This time apparently she didn't even want to bother with going home and they were heading straight here. Pretty soon we'd probably just be inviting guys directly to our house.

The phone buzzed again. This text read, "We'll be there in a few minutes."

I hadn't cleaned up as I expected I had a bit of time to do so. I rushed around and broke a light sweat. I quickly straightened up the bedroom and lit a few candles as well. Turned on a few lights on in the house so it wasn't so dark. I had just sat on the couch trying to look relaxed, watching when the door opened and in walked Rose and her friend, Darren. Truth was I was nervous and a kaleidoscope of butterflies was flying around inside me.

--

Earlier in the day I had arranged all of this while Rose was still sleeping. I had woken up early and decided to look on Craigslist and see if there were any available suitors. I weeded through the ads until I found our match. Black? Check! Well hung? Check! Aggressive, into cuckolding? Double check! I sent him an email detailing ourselves and to my surprise I received a quick reply. We shot a few more emails, moved to text messages and after about an hour of back and forth decided to meet later, pending Roses approval.

After Rose woke up I filled her in on the mornings events and asked her if she was into it. She said she was game and to let her soon to be suitor know that she was excited to meet him tonight.

We put the events behind us and moved on with our day. After getting ready we left the house for a bit of shopping and a late lunch. Soon we were back home to relax for the rest of the day.

It wasn't long before Rose told me she was going to get ready. I heard the bath water running and went back to watching TV. I thought it was kind of early for her to start getting ready, but I didn't think much of it.

It wasn't long before I heard her yell for me, "Honey, come here, I need your help."

I walked into the bathroom and Rose was soaking in her bubble bath with a right arm stretched out with a razor in it.

"You know how much I love it when you shave my legs." she was beckoning me over with the razor. "Be a doll and shave my legs for me while I soak and relax."

I grabbed the razor and and lifted her right leg from the water and began to shave her leg. Making sure I got her nice and smooth before moving on to her other leg and repeating my task.

With those seductive eyes of hers she looked at me and moaned, "Mmm... thanks, babe, you're so good with that razor, I'm sure my new friend will appreciate your efforts later tonight."

"Is there anything else you need," I asked her "or do you want to be alone again?"

She dismissed me with a playful wave of her hand and teased me, "Take the oil on the way out. When I'm done in the bath I'd like you to give me a massage with the oil so I can be nice and smooth for later."

I grabbed the jasmine scented massage oil and put it on her nightstand. Since I knew I was going to be back in there I figured I might as well wait for her. I laid on my side of the bed to await for her arrival from the bath.

She walked out of the bathroom and let out a surprised gasp, "Oh! Good boy," she giggled "waiting there to rub me down. I like that." Rose continued walking over to the bed and laid on her stomach "Go ahead, don't be shy, rub my body down with the oil and make me nice and relaxed for my lover tonight."

I stood at her side on the edge of the bed and dripped oil up and down her naked body and worked my hands from her feet up, stopping at her butt to rub and kiss each cheek before finally moving up to her back and shoulders. She rolled over and I started all over again at her feet, lightly grazing her pussy on my way up and giving her tits a little extra attention.

"Your hands feel so good on me. I could let you do this all night." Rose was teasing me, "Too bad for you though, I really need to get ready for tonight. I still have to pick out what I'm going to wear for him tonight. Why don't you go take a seat in the living room and wait for me to finish up."

I went and sat in the living room and from there From the couch I could watch Rose get ready in the bathroom. It excited me to watch her fix her hair and make up knowing it was for another man. My stomach was tightening and my nerves were taking hold of me. I was still plenty excited for the activities we had planned for later.

A few minutes before it was time for her to leave, she called me into the bedroom. "I'm a little nervous," she pulled her dress up and sat on the edge of the bed, "I think you should lick me for a few minutes," Rose pulled her favorite leopard print panties to the side, "before I have to leave."

"Of course I will..." I trailed off not sure what else to say. I was too worried of saying something that might discourage her. On the other hand telling her how bad I wanted to fuck her might just encourage her to fuck me instead and forget about her date.

As I dove my tongue into her pussy I couldn't tell she was nervous. She was plenty wet. I licked for a few minutes. Running my tongue up and down her pussy, kissing and gently sucking her clit and darting my tongue inside her pussy. I even snuck a lick or two of her ass just for good measure.

"Mmm... I'm feeling much better now." She pushed my head away and started to get up. "You know how to lick my pussy so well. Maybe I'll let you lick it later tonight after I'm done getting fucked."

With that she grabbed her coat and walked out the door on her way to meet her new black friend.

--

As Rose and Darren walked in I stood up to greet them.

"Honey, this is Darren," Rose had her arm wrapped around his this black man's waist as they walked into the living room.

We shook hands and exchanged greetings.

"Your wife is uhh..." there was a hint of shyness in Darren's voice, "very beautiful, she's got a nice ass too." His hands weren't shy though. He was rubbing her ass with his left hand and his right hand was taking turns rubbing both of her breasts.

"Thanks," my voice cracked a little, "I'm glad you think so. She's a very beautiful woman."

They made the move to the couch, her arm on his shoulders and slightly facing him. Not a gap between them as they continued to fondle each other. They made small talk about past sexual experiences and likes and dislikes. I interjected her and there, but I was mostly a third wheel. She let out slight moans whenever he touched her breasts or teased her thighs.

"So, how about we go check out my bedroom," Rose suggested "we can get more comfortable in there."

"Yeah, let's do that." Darren didn't waste a moment in responding. "Do you guys have something to drink?"

Trying to make myself useful I jumped in and responded, "We have water, beer, whiskey, rum..."

"Yeah, can I get a rum and Coke?"

"Ummm..." I had to turn him down, "no Coke, is straight rum ok?"

"Oh..." he sounded dejected, "just water is fine."

Rose jumped in, "Honey, if Darren wants a rum and Coke, why don't you go grab some Coke from the store?" There was a devilish grin on her face. "It'll give us a chance to uh... get better acquainted without you around."

Darren chuckled "Heh, yeah," and grabbed Roses ass, "I like the sound of that. Go do what your wife says while her and I get to know each other better."

"Ok..." I was a little shocked, but I grabbed my keys and walked towards the front door while they got up walked towards our bed room.

I drove to the closest mini mart and grabbed a 2 liter of Coke, paid and drove home. As I arrived home I check my phone and in case Rose texted me with further random requests. I ended up waiting in the car for a few minutes before entering the house.

As I entered the house I heard soft laughter, what sounded like slapping or spanking, and light moans. I went ahead and made us all drinks before heading to the bedroom to catch up on what I was missing.

When I walked into our bedroom Darren was naked and sitting on a chair, while Rose had dressed down to only lingerie and was straddling Darren's left thigh while he rubbed her ass and lightly spanked it. Rose's left hand was wrapped around his cock, lightly stroking it. Thankfully I hadn't missed too much action. I set the drinks down on our dresser and say on the bed.

"Mmm..." Rose moaned, "he returns and with drinks!"

"Well of course I returned," my voice trembled a bit, "I couldn't miss out on all the excitement. I don't think I could've been any quicker."

"Well you made it back just in time. Your wife was just telling me how much she likes to suck dick and I think now would be a good time for her to show me." With that Darren put his hands on her waist and started to guide her to her knees.

"Mmmhmm..." apparently Rose didn't need much motivation, "I was just thinking the same thing." My wife was moved between his legs and rested on her knees as she took the head of his black cock into her mouth.

She sucked on the head and part of the shaft while she stroked him. Soon she was kissing up and down his shaft slowly working her way to his balls. Leaving a light kiss and gently sucking on of his balls. She continued stroke him as she traced her tongue all along his black cock. Both of them them were letting out alternating moans, almost as if they were talking to each other.

She ran her free hand up and down his chest while the continued kissing, sucking and licking his black penis. She was definitely enjoying his cock in her mouth.

I got off the bed and kneeled down beside her. I wanted to involve myself into the mix and figured she wouldn't mind if I rubbed her bottom while her mouth and hands were otherwise occupied.

Darren's hand was resting on Rose's head, holding her hair and coaxing her up and down his 8" shaft. Be had slouched down in the chair to get comfortable and allow better access to the full length of his cock to Rose.

"Hey, I didn't say you could join in," Darren chuckled "but since you're so eager to watch your wife suck my cock why don't you give her a kiss on the cheek."

I leaned forward and kissed her neck, slowly working my way toward her cheek. Moving a hand to her breasts.

My wife released an erotic moan and took her mouth off the black cock, "No, you don't get to kiss me. Not while I'm sucking his cock any ways. It's all mine and I don't want you getting in the way." With that Rose playfully pushed me away went back to giving her full attention to the black cock and balls in front of her.

Feeling a bit rejected I started to remove myself from the scene in front of me and stopped rubbing her as well.

A breathy response came from Rose, "Where are you going? I didn't tell you to stop. Rub me while I lick and kiss his cock all over."

"Yeah, listen to your woman, boy." Darren was laughing at me.

After a few more minutes of cock worship by my wife and my continued rubbing and massaging of her it was time for a change in positions. Darren asked Rose what her favorite position was and she mumbled with his cock still in her mouth "Mmm... doggy." As he got up from the chair he told her to go ahead and get up in the bed with her ass in the air for him. He looked at me and told me that it was time for her to take his chocolate dick and that I should enjoy having the pleasure of watching her take his dick.

"Go ahead," he motioned me to the chair, "pull your little cock out and jerk off in the same spot I was sitting while your wife was stuffing her mouth with my big black dick. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show."

He turned around and grabbed her waist to pull her closer to him. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the length of her moist vagina. Her pussy was opened and clearly ready to accept his black dick into her.

"Oh, yes, put it in me," Rose moaned and wiggled her hips, "I need you to fuck me, put that big cock in me..."

Darren slowly worked his cock into her. It didn't take long before he was all the way inside her. Holding her hips as he pushed his cock deep inside of her. Each thrust moved the bed and caused it to make the familiar creaking sound.

He looked at me and asked if I liked the sight in front me. If I liked watching his cock enter my Rose.

"Yes, I do..." my throat was dry and that was all I could muster.

How could I not? Here was this black adonis pumping his cock into my wife's white pussy, stretching her in every direction. Both of her arms were out stretched holding the sheets in her fists, while her face lay on the bed capturing her muffled moans. Meanwhile the room was filled with the sounds of their fucking. From the bed creaking, to Rose's moans and Darren's grunts and taunts to the sounds of their bodies slapping together. The soundtrack to their fucking was almost as hot as watching them.

"Of course you do." Any shyness he had was gone and now he was getting cocky, "She loves my cock in her too. Look how taking it all. Her pussy is soaking my cock in her juices. Tell your husband that you like my black cock inside you"

"Mmm... hmm..." she was trying to talking in-between moans "it feels so uhh... good inside uhh... of me...."

For the next 10 minutes or so the sounds of their fucking filled the bedroom. The swapped positions in the bed from doggy style to, missionary with him on top to missionary with her on top. In each position Rose managed to have at least one orgasm, while Darren managed to continue thrusting without interruption, only stopped when they traded positions. I began to wonder what would make this stallion cum. I would've cum once, probably twice by now, but he didn't show any sign of stopping.

Darren slowed his fucking and spoke to me, "Come here and lay next to your wife, and put your head on the edge of the bed."

I did as instructed and as I was settling in Darren flipped Rose on top of me into doggy style position.

"Oh!" I was surprised at the turn of events as I without hesitation or direction I started to lick Roses's clit.

"Ha! Look at that, he's an eager pussy licker," Darren sounded shocked at how much I liked to lick pussy.

Rose started gyrating her hips and grinding her pussy over my mouth. "Yeah, he loves my pussy." Rose laughed, "He's a good boy and always worships my pussy whenever I tell him to. I bet he's just loving it right now though since it's a wet and well fucked pussy tonight".

She's right I was.

Darren had moved up to the head of the bed and Rose guided his cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking it all over or so I assumed from the sounds she was making with her mouth. The only thing I could see was Roses pussy that I was lost in.

"Go for it, I bet he'll like it," was all I heard from Rose.

I felt Darren move off the bed and I felt something over my head, when I opened my eyes I saw Darren gliding his black monster right into Rose's pussy. She didn't struggle like she did at the start of the evening and it didn't take long for him to reach his fucking pace. I continued licking Rose's clit even as every few strokes Darren's balls would hit me.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum again!" Rose was screaming as I sucked her clit and Darren continued pounding her.

"Come on me, come on my dick," words of encouragement from the man fucking my wife, "come on me while your husband eats your pussy."

"Fuuuck, meee..." Rose's moans became almost guttural, "fuck, fuck fuuuck... don't stop, I'm cumming." Rose came and came hard. She was slamming her pussy against Darren harder than she had all night. As her orgasm subsided she pulled off Darren's cock and rolled off me. Her thighs were quivering and her breathing was rapid.

"Heh," Darren was proud of himself, "that's a sight of a well fucked woman."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah..." was all my voice could crack out. The woman laying in the middle of the bed with her thighs clenched together and trying to catch her breath had indeed been well fucked. There wasn't any room for doubt.

After my wife regained her composure she started to get up and told Darren that she wanted him to cum. She pointed to the chair in the corner and told Darren to take a seat for a well deserved rest, while we both rolled off the bed and stood up.

As Rose brushed past me I asked her, "Where do you want him to cum?" We'd talked before about where her preference for he lovers to cum and we had agreed that she wasn't going to swallow their cum. It wasn't like we had a big hang up on it, but it seemed like that was more intimate so we agreed to save it for us.

As Rose brushed past me she was looking directly at Darren's cock and quietly said, "Wherever he wants..." Her voice trailed off. She sounded lost. She probably was. A lot had transpired this evening. I don't think either of us were expecting the evening that had occurred so far. I know for a fact that we weren't expecting her to get the fucking of a lifetime tonight.

Rose sat on her kneed in front of her black lover. He was leaning back, stroking his cock and she took the head of his cock into her mouth. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched the scene unfold.

For a few minutes it was just them. Her hands were running all over his body. Up and down his chest. Over his ass and thighs. Gently massaging his balls with one hand while using the other hand to rub him all over. I could tell she was enjoying exploring his body with her hands.

Darren stood up and removed his cock from Rose's mouth. The pace of him stroking his cock was quickening. He was getting ready to cum.

"Mmm... come on, I want it" Rose opened her mouth and waited for Darren. She was ready to take his cum wherever he wanted to put it.

"Ugh... fuck.. oh... yeah, baby..." and with that strands of cum were shooting from Darren's cock onto my wife's face and tits, covering her body. This was the first time I had witnessed Rose bring another man to completion like this.

She leaned forward and sucked any remains out of his cock.

Without missing a beat I got onto the ground and started licking Darren's cum off of Rose. I started with her tits licking and swallowing each drop.

"Oh! Look at him," Darren was shocked, "he's kinky." He asked for a towel and Rose said there were some in the bathroom and he walked in there to clean up.

Rose and I were left in the bedroom. Her partially covered in his cum and me on my knees in front of her licking and swallowing every drop I could find.

This was the first time I had tasted another man's cum. Rose and I had talked about it before and she always said I wouldn't have the courage to do it. I hadn't planned on it, but after everything that had happened I felt like I needed my own breakthrough moment.

Rose grabbed me and brought me up to kiss her, "You're a naughty boy..."

I am. I gently licked her black lovers cum off her face and we shared it in our kisses. Our tongues twisting in each others mouths swapping his cum back and forth.

"I'm ready to cum, can I?" Was I really asking my wife for permission to cum after this evening?

"Mmm... please do..." Rose grabbed her tits to show me where she wanted it.

It took me of all probably 10 seconds before I was coating her in my cum as well. We kissed again and she wiped my cum off.

With that we both thanked Darren and sent him on his way. We both retreated back into the bedroom. Even though were both had cum, we were still horny and lost in lust. We spent the next hour fucking and sucking each other. I had an orgasm almost as soon as I put my cock into her pussy and fingered and licked her to a few more orgasms of her own. She even teased me about how good he felt and how she can't wait for him to come back.