Rose and Tom Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom does more research by letting Rose control.
1.3k words
4.45
12k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding Tom

Each night, Rose and Tom would hang out either at Tom's apartment or Rose's, depending on more or less chance and what was going on. And each night they would cuddle and kiss, and everything was going well for both Rose and Tom.

On the following Friday, Rose came down to Tom's apartment, after the long first week of classes. For Tom this had been a long week and he wanted to forget about the events and the work of the week and relax. After Tom cooked dinner, they played a few games of cards before they decided to move upstairs. Not that being downstairs stopped Rose from climbing into Tom's lap or straddling his right knee between hands for some passionate kissing. Rose and Tom were completely absorbed to the extent that so long as Dirk, Joe, and Al, Tom's roommates were away in their own rooms upstairs, neither of them had much inhibitions.

Around 10 or so, Rose and Tom moved upstairs so they could indeed have more privacy. Tom had one of the two single bedrooms in the apartment, and thus once they entered and the door was locked, the only way anyone might know is by sound through the walls, to which Al had the greatest chance of hearing anything. Neither Tom nor Rose was terribly worried about that possibility. And so, as soon as they were inside Tom's bedroom, he reached around Rose and unhooked the clasps of her bra to give her more comfort.

With Rose feeling more comfortable, they both cuddled for a bit, facing one another, and Tom lightly stroked Rose's left cheek with his right fingers. After a while, Tom asked if Rose minded if he took off his pants since it was pretty warm for an early September night in his bedroom.

For now, Tom returned to his bed and Rose and Tom cuddled and kissed some more. Tom worked his right arm up under Rose's shirt, and was having a bit of fun caressing Rose's left breast, not yet teasing the nipple, although it was only a matter of time before Tom began making passes with his fingers over the left nipple as well. Over time from Tom's fingers, Rose's breast began to firm, and did the nipple swell. Her left nipple became very pronounced and warm. Then, Rose lifted her shirt up, to expose her left breast, and Tom brought his lips down from kissing her lips to kissing her breast and then sucking on her nipple.

Meanwhile, Tom had moved his right hand down, caressing Rose's belly and then her left outer thigh and hip. Rose knew Tom wanted to go somewhere else. But for now, Tom was taking his time getting there. Along the way, Tom worked the outer, the backside, the front, and then finally down the inside of Rose's upper left leg, massaging all four sides as Tom continued to suckle on her left nipple.

"Tom, my nipple's starting to hurt," Rose said, and Tom lifted off, with a final kiss on her breast, returning to kissing her lips and the left side of her neck. Tom even took time to suck on Rose's left earlobe, which really started to drive Rose wild. Well that and Tom's hand caressing the entire crotch region on Rose's pants. Rose decided before Tom had contributed to any additional moisture seeping into her panties and pants, as the sweet smell began to emerge, to shed both of them at this point. Tom was very happy to see every part of Rose's body from below the breasts down.

Tom then asked "Do you want me to lick you tonight or start with the fingers?"

Rose said "Start with the fingers, you might not want to go down on me tonight", since she wasn't sure if she might not be starting to flow that night. Tom brought his fingers out and there was a bit of blood, and so Tom decided that not going down was a good idea that night.

So Tom proceeded to work Rose's clit and her lips, with some teasing of where the leg meets the crotch, which for Rose is notably sensitive to Tom's touch, and becomes quickly warm any time he strays to caress the soft skin there. And did Rose come alive as Tom slowly worked his magic on Rose's clit. Rose started to convulse even without Tom going near her opening with his fingers. Tom decided to try something, using his left hand's pointer finger to work her clit while fishing his right middle finger up inside her vagina. And did Rose cum in not more than half a minute from Tom's addition. Rose must have cum for probably a good almost minute before she asked Tom to stop his fingers on her clit and pull his other out of her vagina.

By now, Tom was fully alive himself, with a bit of pre-cum already seeping through his briefs. Rose had Tom strip them off, and then Rose suggested to Tom, "I want you on your back tonight." Tom complied after taking his shirt off also, and then Rose asked Tom where the new box of condoms was.

"It's in the third drawer, with the book" Tom responded. Once Rose had a condom, she closed the drawer and returned to bed, at first sitting on the edge. Then, she removed her shirt, so that both were now completely nude.

Rose saw that Tom from lack of doing anything had started to soften, or his dick had at least, so she gave that some attention first, stroking his shaft and playing with his balls intermittently with rubdowns of both inner thighs. Tom really liked the rubdowns and the attention on his balls.

Once Tom became hard again, Rose slipped the condom on and then proceeding to climb over Tom's legs and remained straddling them both. It took Tom a minute to get used to constriction from the sides of his legs, but then Rose began to lower herself over Tom's erect penis.

After a few seconds of fumbling by Rose to get Tom's penis to actually stay hard as she inserted it into her pussy and then into her vagina, Rose then lowered herself a bit more, giving Tom a chance to feel what it is like to be ridden. Tom liked the feeling of pressure down on his legs and the feeling of Rose riding slowly up and down on Tom's slick dick. Of course, Rose was already plenty wet and slippery, not to mention her warmth. Tom reached his hands up to caress the bouncing breasts as Rose increased her speed up and down.

Rose then sat up, and bounced up and down, much harder than when she leaned over. The only issue Tom had was when Rose sat up; his legs would sometimes start to cramp, which made it difficult to stay focused on Rose's fucking him. Once Rose braced herself forward again, Tom began to really get close finally, and Rose could see Tom's eyes glaze over, and his breathing quicken.

"You want me to cum, don't you" Tom asked rhetorically.

Rose followed with "I want you to cum hard. Fuck me, Tom." Shortly after, Tom's balls swelled up like a volcano about to erupt, and then he started shooting in fast succession, pump after pump as Rose continued to ride him, knowing she had succeeded in getting fucked.

Not long after the last spurt, Tom asked "Rose, I need to stop" as Tom's penis became really sensitive to any touching. Tom reached down and guided his penis out of Rose's vagina, and then he reached up and kissed Rose, before Rose hopped off the bed so Tom could sit up and remove the condom.

Once Tom and Rose had wiped themselves down, they slipped on their underwear and returned to bed, satisfied and tired from a bit too long of fucking. But Rose could see Tom was slowly getting better at sex and she knew Tom was trying. Tom knew he could not have asked for anything better than the experiences Rose was giving him so far.