Rose at College

Story Info
Rose's teasing ways land her in trouble.
2.8k words
4.09
91k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was, by all accounts, a pretty young woman. She'd moved out on her own to live in a college town a year ago, and was enjoying her new independent life - as well as the exciting life of living near a campus. There was so much to do, and she was receiving so much more attention here in the big town than she had back at home. At home, most of the men were older sorts, industrial working men who kept the mines going. Her little community was very devout, and they were all married, anyway. But here, it was different. Here, her looks set her apart. She was five foot ten, with long legs, well sculpted from long lonely hikes in the mountains. Her hair was a warm reddish brown, and she kept it in a pony tail that was long, stretching halfway down her back. Her eyes were blue and clear, and her tanned face was usually smiling. Even her breasts were lovely, firm and round, usually pressing against the increasingly less conservative shirts she wore.

She thought these thoughts as she admired herself in the mirror, about ready to head out again. She liked to take walks around the campus, teasing the college boys. She didn't actually go to college herself - she had come to the city to get a job at a distant cousin's firm - but she did enjoy teasing them, taunting them with her lovely body, coyly flirting with them before spinning away from each in turn, continuing on her way. She found the new power she had to be intoxicating, and she was starting to flaunt it everywhere she'd gone. At first she had seriously thought about dating, but she found teasing to be more worth the while, being as she could usually use her wiles to get young men to buy her whatever fit her fancy. Besides, the big city had other promises for her - fancy toys which she often spirited home to use on herself late at night. Who needed boys, she thought to herself. They had been entirely too much trouble for her in the past.

She whirled to the door, happy thoughts of crushing young men's dreams in her mind, and was surprised when she opened it to see one of those very same young men standing in her doorway, about ready to knock. She jumped a bit, but then recomposed herself, smiling her coy smile. She recognized this one.

"Hello, James," she said to him warmly. James had been useful for a long time until she'd at last turned him down one time too many, and he had been sullen and distant since that day, but she thought he might still be useful when he'd come around.

"Hello Rose," he said grumpily. Well, not useful again just yet, she decided, but there was no harm in entertaining him.

"You want to come in?" she asked, opening the door more and standing to one side. James didn't respond, but he stalked in, his hands in his pockets. He looked around the room a little bit - a table took up most of it, and there were a few chairs around it. He wasn't really here to look around. He was moody, and needed to talk to Rose. He had been, a few hours earlier, telling his friends about Rose. About how she had strung him along for months, 'dating' him as he paid for her shopping trips and for many many movies. Anytime he'd wanted to get more intimate, however, Rose had always kept him at arm's length, often with teasing comments. She was always flirtatious, but never fully and truly available to him, and he'd resented it. She finally had let him go with a comment that she liked him okay, but that she wasn't really into 'boys'. That comment had hurt, and he'd been grumpy for the past several weeks. It was his friends that talked him into finally taking this step.

"Rose, I want to talk about us."

Rose just smiled at him with pity, but not with any real sympathy. "Oh, James. I thought we'd been over this."

"Well, you made it clear how you felt - but I wanted to say how I feel. I don't think its very fair of you to treat me like this. Even when we'd been dating for several months, you always kept me at arm's length, but you never wanted to be intimate, never even kissed me. But I watched you, Rose. You were always flirting with other men, but it seemed like you were only teasing me. I need to know, Rose. Were you cheating on me?"

James's voice was so serious and earnest that Rose couldn't help herself as she laughed at him. "Oh, you poor, misguided boy," she said, mockingly. "No, I was certainly never cheating on you. Does that make you happy?"

James felt hurt by the tone of her voice, and he sulked at her for a moment. "No... not really. Why were you never interested in me, Rose? Was I just some... toy of yours? What was I, just a handsome arm and a token money purse?"

Rose pursed her lips. Well, he was that, but she wasn't about to tell him that. "Goodness no, James. I thought I made it clear - I'm just not very interested in young boys right now. Maybe later, but really, right now? Not what I need, you know?" Rose shrugged at James.

James stewed inside for a few moments while Rose just watched him. His eyes wandered up and down her body as he thought, and he found himself thinking about how lucky he was to have even been able to talk her into a date. She was hot, and she could have any man she wanted, he thought to herself. Her white shoes led up her well tanned long legs, which in turn lead up to a white skirt that was shorter than the ones she would typically ear on their dates. She was young and healthy and seemed to just glow sexual energy, he thought, his eyes wandering up to her firm breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, he idly noticed, as he saw her nipples pressing against the inside of her short sleeved shirt. Rose smiled faintly to herself, realizing fully that James was admiring her body. If he couldn't take his eyes of her, neither would most of the 'boys' she would walk past today, she realized. She walked over to him and patted him on the cheek.

"Now run along. Door's behind you," she said to him.

It was one thing too much, one hurtful tossed away comment to many for James. She was going to head out and tease the whole world, he thought bitterly, and she could never even spare more than a kiss for him. Well, she'd pushed his buttons one time too many, and had taken the game too far. He felt his anger rise inside of him, along with a powerful lust. Well, she had abused him; it was his turn.

He whirled her around, pushing her by her shoulders, until he had her bent over a table. She used her hands to steady herself against the table, and tried to push up against him, but he kept his weight on her, pushing her upper body down, pressing her breasts against the wood.

"What are you doing!" she yelped, but James wasn't listening to her anymore. All he could think of was taking this young bitch for himself, taking what she wouldn't give to him, wouldn't give to anyone. She'd been using them all, he thought bitterly to himself. Why shouldn't he use her back?

Rose felt one of his hands leave her back, and stiffened as she heard the sound of his belt being unbuckled, followed by the distinct noise of a zipper. She struggled underneath his weight, and tried to push herself back up again, but he kept her held down with one hand. With his other hand, he pulled up her skirt, and pulled her panties down to expose her firm ass - as well as her perfect little pussy, recently shaved. Her pussy lips beckoned him, and he looked at her, transfixed. He used his free hand to reach down and begin to rub at her pussy, trying to push his fingers into her.

Rose felt his fingers probing, and she whimpered underneath him, trying to push herself back up as well as moving her legs to try and get some traction, but it was to no avail. His weight kept her firm in place as he leaned over her, and he whispered in her ear, "All the teasing - admit it, bitch. This is what you really always wanted." She only sucked her breath in, and then closed her eyes tight, trying to shut out his voice... and to shut out the warm feeling she was starting to get between her legs as his fingers played with her pussy.

She knew he planned to force himself on her. But, some part of her did hunger for the feeling of something inside of her, and her body started to respond to his ministrations on its own accord. He had found her clit, and he had begun massaging it, his warm gentle fingers on it a sharp contrast to his rough hand on her back. She arched her back and gritted her teeth. She wasn't going to let him have her pleasure as well as her pussy! But she couldn't help but be aroused as a deep, sinful, repressed fantasy of hers started to play out.

James smiled as he felt her grow wet around his fingers, and he continued to play with her clit, getting a little rougher as she responded to his movements. He stopped touching her clit, and started to rub around her vagina, spreading her own juices, and he allowed his fingers to press against her firmly, teasing the area around her clit, and then only periodically actually pressing against it. Teasing, slow motions, followed by a long, slow rubbing stroke across her clit, followed by more teasing motions.

Rose raged underneath him, her arousal rising even as her attempts to physically fight him bled away. She kept her eyes closed tight, and she tried to breath slowly, forced herself to make no noise. She'd be damned is she let him know she was starting to enjoy this, she thought hotly to herself - even as she accidentally let a small moan pass her lips.

She clamped her mouth shut again rapidly in horror at herself, but it was too late; James had heard her. He smiled a wicked smile to himself, his initial surge of anger bleeding away to pure lust. She -wanted- this, he knew now; she might deny it to herself, to him, but she wanted this. And that was going to make his payback all the sweeter.

Rose trembled as he removed his fingers, simultaneously relieved that he had stopped and at the same time wanting more. She then felt his penis start to press into her, and a new surge of mixed emotions filled her.

She cried out as James shoved himself into her vagina, full to the hilt, his penis filling her. It hurt, oh it hurt - but it also felt so good. His penis wasn't porn star size - she'd seen those in enough videos - but he wasn't no slouch in that department, either. He was thick, and he was long, and now he was filling her, stretching her.

Rose's breath was ragged now, and she collapsed on the table in front of James. James's hand came off her back, and now his hands went to her hips so he could hold her in place. He enjoyed the wonderful tight feeling of her warm wet pussy around his cock for several long moments, and enjoyed the sight of her spread legs, of her skirt bunched up around her waist. He then pulled out, slowly, and realizing that there was no need to rush, he began to fuck her at a leisurely pace. He watched as Rose's head bobbed forward and back from his ministrations, and he used his hands to rock her up and down on his penis. He was going to enjoy every moment of this as much as he could, and she wasn't going to do a thing about it.

And it was true, too. Rose had given up on fighting him, now that he was already in her, and she simply laid there, ashamed that she had not fought harder, but also there were new feelings building up inside of her. She tried to put it out of her mind, tried not to think about what was being done to her body, but she couldn't help it. She could feel his every stroke as he slowly pumped in and out of her, and she could feel her body becoming more aroused. Her hard nipples rubbed back and forth on the table top as she was being fucked, and she felt herself trembling as her hands went to the edge of the table to grab ahold.

James continued to fuck Rose from behind, enjoying his feelings of power and satisfaction. At long last, she was his, and he was enjoying the moment to its full. He used one of his hands to rub her firm butt and gave it an appreciative squeeze, then gave it a light slap, followed by a harder one, like he'd seen done in the porn movies. Each slap resulted in a gasp from Rose, and every gasp was accompanied by a long low moan afterwards as she forgot to control herself from the surprise of the slap. James smiled to himself, and he stopped thrusting for a moment, pulling himself almost all the way out, before shoving himself as deep as he could into her, hard, resulting in another gasp from Rose.

"You've got such a sweet, tight pussy Rose. I'm glad you've kept it well," he taunted her. "And now I'm going to use it for all it is worth," he said. Rose could only briefly wonder what he meant before he started to thrust again, harder this time, and faster. She could not keep silent any longer, and she began to gasp and moan with each stroke. Her hands gripped the sides of the table as hard as they could, and she pushed herself up a bit, leaving her breasts free to bounce with every pump of the young man's cock. Deep inside, she felt something give emotionally, and she felt an orgasm tear through her body with incredible energy, filling her body, causing her to quake and quiver. Her mouth hanging open, Rose bowed her head, gasping and moaning loudly.

James felt her body quake under him, and felt her pussy squeeze spasmodically around his cock as she came. He didn't want to finish with her, not yet, but he could not control himself. His balls churned as he felt himself reach orgasm, and he grunted loudly as he shoved himself into her as deep as he could go, filling her vagina with his cum. He climaxed for several long moments, closing his eyes as he breathed deeply from the power of it all.

Rose relaxed herself to lay flat on the table, panting for several moments, before she became aware again of where she was and what was going on. She was in her house, bent over the table, her legs spread and a young man between them. And she had enjoyed herself, she admitted to herself guiltily. She felt herself wanting more, but she couldn't dare tell him that. If word got out that she was that kind of woman, she'd be ruined.

"You bastard," said Rose, trying to fill her voice with venom. However, instead, her voice carried absolutely no inflection. It was as though she had just mentioned what color the ceiling was. Behind her, James laughed, as he at last pulled his penis out of her and just pulled up her panties to wipe himself clean on them.

"You didn't fight that hard, Rose. For all your taunting and teasing for all your disdain for us 'boys', this is what you always wanted, isn't it?"

James pulled up his own pants, and refastened his buckle, admiring Rose's backside one last time before he turned and headed for the door. Rose heard the door open and close as he left before she stood up, shakily, and pulled her panties back up the rest of the way. She squirmed at the wetness she felt on them from where he'd wiped his cum, and decided to go take a shower and get a change of clothes. She slowly walked up the stairs, her mind still buzzing with all that happened. She -should- call the cops, she -shouldn't- take a shower, but part of her wanted to ignore the whole thing and pretend it had never happened, while another part of her wanted to remember it fondly forever. She still hadn't decided by the time she had stripped naked and had started taking her shower.