Rose Blossoms

Story Info
Rose loses a Greased Gladiator contest and is punished.
2k words
3.96
36.8k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rose has disappointed her Master by losing a Greased Gladiator match at the club. This is the story of the aftermath of that match told more or less from Rose's perspective as she comes to grips with the Master's punishment of silence and then is slowly led into the truth of who she truly is and what her Master has done for her.

The story is in 5 parts. This is part 1 of 5
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Rose didn't think that she could take any more of this torture. She had displeased Master and he was punishing her. It was the worst form of punishment possible. He wasn't spanking her or flogging her or jolting her with electricity. Those she could endure. Those she had endured. Those she would now relish. No, Master was torturing her in a much worse way. He was ignoring her.

Master had not touched her in over three weeks. Not only had he not used her sexually, he had not physically touched her in any way. Neither had he spoken to her. He listened, or more accurately, he ignored her in total silence as she yelled, cried, begged forgiveness or just dissolved totally into wordless, choking sobs. He didn't even tell her to be quiet or to not speak unless spoken to. He said nothing.

Rose knew that she deserved to be punished. She had, after all, lost, and because she had lost, Master had lost face among his friends. But it wasn't the first time that she had lost a match. She had fought other slaves before and although she almost always won, she had lost before.

When she had lost, Master had punished her for losing as was proper.... but not like this. Once she lost because she was careless and not paying attention to the match, and he had publicly whipped her. Once he gave her to the crowd. Once, to humiliate her, he strapped her to a fucking machine and left her in the center of the ring moaning out her forced pleasure for the rest of the night after the matches themselves were over. Master had done that and much more to her as punishment, but he had never cut her off so completely.

It wasn't fair! No, she shouldn't say that. Rose knew that Master did not have to be fair. Master was... Master. Whatever Master did was what should be done and Rose should accept that.

But how could she make it up to Master if he would not speak to her. How could she do what had to be done if he did not tell her what to do? How could she beg forgiveness if he would not listen to her? How could she come back into his pleasure if he would not punish her?

It all started the night of the matches. Several of the Masters and Mistresses would meet every other month for competition between their slaves. This was not matches between battle slaves that could and often did end in injury or even death if the slaves were fighting with weapons. This was more like professional wrestling. It was mostly for show, except the script didn't say who was supposed to win and who was supposed to lose. The outcome of the matches was absolutely not preplanned. Money and many other things were wagered on these matches. Masters and Mistresses gained or lost prestige. Slaves suffered the consequences of losing, but for the most part, the slaves - male or female - were not seriously injured. Although these matches were theatre and show, they were not fixed.

Each match of the night had some sort of theme. The first matches of the evening were always "Southern Belle" fights. For a Southern Belle fight, two female slaves were dressed as plantation belles at a coming out party. The costumes were exact down to the frilly pantaloons held in place with drawstrings at the waist.

At the beginning of the match, the two opponents would be lifted into the ring sitting on wooden swings suspended with long ropes. They would emerge out of the darkness to hang just above the mat which was the floor of the fighting ring. Usually they would swing back and forth serenely for a few moments as the Ringmaster announced the fight. Then, he would turn to the two Southern Belles in their swings and cry out loudly, "Ladies, are you ready to fight!?"

No one could ever hear what either of the slaves said over the roar of the crowd, but immediately both slaves would jump from their swings and rush to meet each other in the center of the ring, tearing at each other's clothing. Hats and powdered wigs were usually the first things to go, followed swiftly by dress, petticoats, and whatever else the Belle was wearing. The purpose of the match was not to pin your opponent to the mat, but rather to strip her. The first one to strip her opponent totally naked was the winner. Sometimes it wasn't until the "Belle" had been stripped that was it obvious that "she" was actually a sissy slave. Since many of the sissy slaves have either implants or hormone induced breasts, that revelation often did not occur until the pantaloons had been stripped from their legs exposing their crotch.

Like most other slaves who fought in the matches, the first time that Rose competed, she was a "Southern Belle." She lost miserably. Her big mistake was that she didn't realize that the long, frilly underpants had to be tied at the waist. The costumes were, after all, "authentic," and they didn't have elastic back in the 1800's. As soon as Rose began to wrestle with her opponent, her pantaloons fell to her ankles, tripping her and landing her in a heap at her opponents feet.

With the crowd whooping and yelling, her opponent quickly pounced on her, pulled the frilly leggings the rest of the way off her legs and used them to bind her hands behind her back. From that point on, it was just a matter of sliding Rose's clothing off her kicking legs or tearing off the blouse and other parts that couldn't slide past her tied wrists. So thorough was Rose's defeat that her opponent was still totally dressed when the referee declared the match. She even still had her hat and powdered wig sitting firmly on her head.

As the loser, Rose was "thrown to the slaves." Several black men and one or two whites, all of whom looked like they were local college football players, had been recruited to play the part of plantation slaves. Naked and oiled, they climbed into the ring and made use of her mouth, cunt and ass to the cheers and catcalls of the crowd. After they had publicly used Rose's cunt and mouth and ass to the pleasure of the crowd, they carried her with them to the "plantation slave's quarters" where she would further entertain them for the rest of the evening. For some reason the club never really had trouble recruiting college men to play the part of the plantation slaves. If there was only one Southern Belle fights that evening, it could be a very long night for the loser. If there were several matches, athletes from several surrounding colleges would have a very good night.

The winning Belle was exempt from further competition for the night but was expected to spend the remainder of the night behind the bar serving drinks. Of course, before she went behind the bar, her Master would order her to remove any remaining clothing so that nothing would be soiled if she accidently spilled any of the drinks on herself.

In reality, her greatest danger was not that she would spill drinks, but rather that she would not do an adequate enough job of serving those drinks to the Masters and Mistresses. If she did not perform her duties properly, she would end up sprayed with beer or have wine or other drinks poured over her head. Again, if there were only one Southern Belle match, it might be a very long night even for the winner.

As the powerful "slaves" impaled Rose's cunt, mouth and ass, she was thinking that losing wasn't all that bad. Later, however, when Master got her home, he told her angrily, "If you lose twice to the same opponent, the winner also gets to publicly flog the loser as she hangs by her wrists above the ring. Even if they don't, I might. You'd would be very wise not to lose next time."

Rose did not lose the next time. Not only were the pantaloons firmly tied in place, she had sprayed her legs with an adhesive that swimsuit models use to keep their suits in place on their ass cheeks as they strut their stuff down the runways in tiny bikinis. The match was against the same opponent, who immediately attacked Rose's frilly underpants with the idea of once again binding her with those leggings. With the cloth stuck to Rose's legs, however, there was no way her opponent was going to removed them. In fact, she lost so much time trying to get Rose's pantaloons off her legs that Rose was able to easily defeat her and leave the ring still wearing much of her costume.

Unfortunately, when Master told her to strip so she could go behind the bar, she, herself, couldn't remove the pantaloons, and Master had to pull them off her by tearing them into strips and peeling them from her body. They were stuck tightly to her like the long cloth strips used in waxing and just like those strips, they pulled out all body hair beneath them. Many of those in attendance must have heard her muffled screams as Master pulled the strips from her body because several commented on her exceptionally smooth cunt, ass and legs as she served them drinks at the bar.

Her exceptionally smooth ass ended up exceptionally red before Master took her home that night. He was on the council of Masters and had to report the incident to them. The Masters ruled that the body adhesive did not specifically violate the rules, but Rose would have to be punished by them and in their presence for using such a scheme without the permission of her Master. At the end of the evening, she was brought into the council room and ordered across a whipping horse that had been set up in the middle of the room.

Master told her that he had assured the council she would not need to be secured, but if she raised up or even let go of the supports of the padded "horse" over which she was bent, he would take her back into the ring and suspend her by her wrists and flog her until blood ran onto the mat. Rose screamed and yelled as each Master or Mistress on the council delivered ten swats to her ass with a leather paddle, but never once did she raise up from the horse.

The council also ruled that clothing adhesive could not be used in future Southern Belle fights, so next time she fought Rose had to rely only on the tie string to keep her pantaloons in place. Even without the advantage of the adhesive, however, Rose continued to win almost all of her Southern Belle matches. More than once, she stood in the center of the ring and flogged her screaming twice-defeated opponent as she hung by her wrists in the bright spotlights.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER ONE OF FIVE

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.
If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =