Rose Blossoms Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose loses a Greased Gladiator contest and is punished.
1.9k words
4.05
29.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rose has disappointed her Master by losing a Greased Gladiator match at the club. This is the story of the aftermath of that match told more or less from Rose's perspective as she comes to grips with the Master's punishment of silence and then is slowly led into the truth of who she truly is and what her Master has done for her.

The story is in 5 parts. This is part 3 of 5
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Rose had won her last three Greased Gladiator contests. Things were going very well and Master was very happy with her. Then came the match three weeks ago. Rose climbed into the ring confident that she could find the weakness of her opponent and take advantage of it like she had done so easily three times before. The crowd was unusually quiet as Rose waited for her opponent to enter the ring. Rose sensed that something not normal was going on when the ringmaster entered the ring before her opponent and the microphone lowered to meet him.

"Masters and Mistresses," he began. "Tonight we have something very special. Last time this slave - pointing to Rose - defeated for the very first time, Kim June Sung, the long-standing champion slave owned by Mistress Joan. Mistress Joan has taken that as a personal defeat and to clear the blemish from her name has claimed the right of "grudge match" against this slave.

The crowd gasped and the buzzing of conversation filled the room. The ringmaster waited for the crowd to quiet slightly and continued, "Mistress Joan recognizes that if she loses this match, she, herself, will be enslaved. Normally such a grudge match is between two Mistresses or Masters who have an extreme grudge to settle between themselves. The winner normally enslaves the loser."

"This is the first time at this club that a Mistress has ever deigned to fight a mere slave, so the council of Masters has had to make a ruling. The ruling is this: This slave, if she loses, will remain the property of her current Master, but will be rematched against the slave Kim June Sung at our next meeting and the win will be counted as Kim June's."

The ringmaster cleared his throat as if what he had to say next was difficult. He again pointed at Rose. "Since this slave cannot own another slave, if by some strange happenstance, Mistress Joan loses, she will be sold at the end of the match to the highest bidder and the money will be deposited in the Club's special fund."

Again the crowd gasped and buzzed as it sank in that a Mistress might be auctioned as a slave at the end of this match. The ringmaster waited patiently until the room once again became almost quiet and then he announced loudly, "Let the match begin."

As the microphone rose once again into the darkness above the ring and the ringmaster climbed over the ropes, Rose's opponent entered the ring. She was wrapped in a white cape with gold lettering that proclaimed "Mistress Joan" in large golden script. This may have been the first time that Mistress Joan had matched herself against a slave, but it was obvious that it was not her first time in the ring. She twirled in the center of the ring causing her cape to fly outward and reveal her glistening, naked body. Then, in one graceful move she completed her spin, tore the cape from her body, and hurled it over the ropes into the hands of a familiar looking Asian girl in the crowd. Mistress Joan turned to face Rose, smiled broadly, and stepped close to Rose so that she could say, just loudly enough for her to hear, "I know your weakness, and you are going to lose everything tonight."

Something deep in Rose's stomach - or perhaps it was her cunt - quivered as she heard those words, but the match was set. The fight had begun and Rose automatically began sidestepping in a circle around the ring. As she kept her distance and moved slowly around the ring, she studied Mistress Joan looking for a weakness. The blond's weakness had been her sagging tits. The sissy boy's weakness was his clumsiness and his dangling penis. Kim June's weakness had been her long hair. Mistress Joan's weakness was... Mistress Joan's weakness was... Mistress Joan's weakness was... nothing.

Mistress Joan was a woman - no dangling penis. She had relatively small breasts - nothing to grab hold of. Her body was as lithe and muscular as had been Kim June's, or moreso..., and she had no hair.

Not only was Mistress Joan's cunt totally bare and smooth, there was absolutely no hair anywhere on her body or on her head. Even her eyebrows were gone. Her head was as greased and glistening as the rest of her muscular body. For some reason the word "Alopecia" came to Rose's mind.

Why Rose knew that Alopecia causes the loss of all body hair, she didn't know. What Rose did know was that there was no weakness that she could see in the woman that stood before her. She would have to rely on speed and strength to somehow take the Mistress off her feet and pin her to the ground as she had done to Kim June.

Or at least that was her plan. When Rose made her first lunge at Mistress Joan, however, Mistress Joan reacted with incredible speed and grabbed her arm and pulled her violently forward. Rose found herself falling heavily to the mat just has Kim June had done in the previous match. Unlike Kim June, though, Rose recognized what was happening and rolled onto her back as she hit the mat so that she was already lying face up as Mistress Joan slammed down on top of her.

Just like Rose and Kim June had been in their match, they were now lying in an almost 69 position. But unlike that time with Kim June, it was now Rose who was pinned face up against the mat. It was Mistress Joan who was on top and it was her cunt that was already pressed tightly against Rose's glistening face.

"This is your weakness, bitch," grunted Mistress Joan. "Secretly, you want to be dominated by a woman. Secretly, you want me to force you to eat my cunt. Secretly, you want me to force you to cum with my tongue. Secretly, you WANT me to fuck you in the ass!"

With that Mistress Joan began attacking Rose's cunt lips with her tongue. She licked and slurped and nibbled at her clit and Rose found herself responding to the sudden stimulation. Wrestling naked in front of all these people was, in itself, very sexually stimulating, but the shame and humiliation of being mouth raped before them was too much for Rose. She tried to bring the victory stick up to force it into Mistress Joan's ass that was right before her face, but instead she found herself responding to Mistress Joan's mouth by greedily licking and slurping at the cunt that was pressed against her own face.

Knowing that it was wrong... knowing that she would be punished for it... she found herself allowing her body to crest higher and higher and higher until suddenly a tremendous orgasm tore through her and she screamed and shuddered and quivered beneath the now sweat-drenched naked body of Mistress Joan.

Then everything went black. Either the cunt pressed against her mouth had cut off her air supply, or the orgasm that tore through her was so intense that she blacked out. In any case she temporarily lost consciousness. When she regained her senses, she was face down in the middle of the ring with Mistress Joan's victory stick protruding from her ass, and Mistress Joan was dancing around the ring in a very erotic victory dance.

Rose slowly crawled to the edge of the ring and with very shaky legs climbed over the ropes and down onto the floor to stand beside her Master. It was not until she was standing, head down and shame-faced, next to Master that she realized that she still had Mistress Joan's butt-plug dildo sticking out of her ass. As she reached around with her hands to remove it, Master said curtly, "Leave it!" So, shamefaced and crying with her head bowed almost down to her chest, she stood for the rest of the evening with the victory stick protruding from between her ass cheeks.

Those were the last words that Master had spoken to her. Just before it was time to leave, Mistress Joan came up to her and Master pointed to the victory stick and then to Mistress Joan. Rose knew that he meant for her to remove it and return it to her, so she pulled it from her ass and started to place it in Mistress Joan's hand.

"Clean it," ordered Mistress Joan and Master gave her a very small nod indicating that she should follow her order. Rose stuck the butt-plug into her mouth. It was warm from being insider her for so long and it was slick with slime from her ass and with the grease from the fight and with her own sex juices which had drenched it during her intense orgasm. She cleaned it thoroughly with her mouth and tongue and placed it in the outstretched hand of Mistress Joan.

Master then turned and began to walk away. Rose instinctively fell in step just behind him and followed him towards the door. She had expected him to stop and let her pick up her clothing, but he continued toward the exit and she continued to follow him. She had, after all, lost and deserved to remain naked. They left the club and walked across the street to where Master had parked the car. Normally, she would have entered the small office with Master as he gave the ticket stub to the valet to retrieve his car, but tonight Master pointed to the sidewalk just outside the office door and that is where Rose stood until the valet arrived with the car.

It was a cool evening. Her nipples puckered in the cold night air. Twice, young men in passing cars rolled down their windows and shouted something at her. It may have been the same young men or two different cars. It made no difference. Rose paid no attention to what they said. All she could think of was that Master was displeased... very displeased.

When the car finally arrived, Master got in and then opened the trunk using the button on the dashboard. Rose knew what to do even though Master had never done this to her before. She climbed into the trunk and pulled the lid down over her. It shut with a very solid "thunk" and everything went dark.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER THREE OF FIVE

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =