Rose, By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You threw up twice last night."

"Oh. Yeah, but it's more than that. I can't quite describe it. It's like..."

Rose had shut her eyes, rubbing her tongue on the outside of her mouth again in attempt to identify the taste. I knew what it probably was, but I wasn't about to tell her I knew for certain until she'd recovered somewhat.

"It tastes..." Rose paused for a minute.

"No it can't be."

I said nothing.

We sat for a few minutes, each sipping our coffees while I buttered some toast for Rose.

"So what happened? Why am I here with you at the Mark?"

"I can only tell you part of the story. You'll have to ask Marie and Valerie about earlier in the evening."

"Oh! That's right. A bunch of us girls went out for Halloween, I mean Valentine's Day. I know we were bar hopping and Marie kept telling me to eat something or slow down on the drinking. That's about all I remember. Hey. You know Marie and Valerie?"

"I met them for the first time last night up at the Top."

"Oh my goodness. I don't even remember coming here. Did I act stupid."

"No. You'd just had too much to drink. That's all."

"HEY!"

"What?"

"I'm mad at you."

"Huh?"

"You abandoned me."

"No I didn't. I have a career at a company that happens to be three thousand miles away."

"I think you took that job so you could put distance between me, and mom and dad."

"We'll talk about it later. In the meantime," I said, standing and reaching for the bouquet of roses, "these came for you."

"What? Who sent those?"

"A secret admirer," I answered watching as Rose inhaled the fragrance of the bouquet.

"You got me these, didn't you?"

"Guilty."

"Why, because I threw up and basically made a fool of myself?"

"Nope. I ordered them before you threw up."

"Why? Cause you got to see my boobs."

"Rose, stop it. I got them for you because the first thing you said to me last night made me feel bad for you."

"What'd I say?"

"You said you really needed a man right now."

"Maybe that was true last night but right now I need to go back to bed. I don't feel very good. Do we have to check out?"

"No. We're okay. But first, brush your teeth. There's an extra toothbrush at the vanity and there's mouthwash too."

"When did you get into town?"

"Take a nap Rose. We'll catch up when you feel better."

Rose went into the bathroom, but left the door open. I heard her pee, clear her throat, and then start brushing her teeth. When she was finished rinsing her mouth out, I heard her gargle with mouthwash.

"Hey, Billy," Rose hollered.

"What?"

"Where're my clothes?"

"Take a nap Rose, they should be back from the cleaners by the time you wake up."

She came out of the bathroom, slipped off the robe, looked at me with a slightly defiant look and started to get into bed.

"What?" she asked. "You've already seen the goods. Can't make much difference now."

"Go to sleep Rose. I'll wake you in the afternoon."

"Thanks Billy. Oh, do you think I could have a kiss, at least now that I've brushed my teeth."

I stood up and walked over to the bed. As I leaned down to kiss her forehead, she put her arms around my neck and yanked hard, causing me to fall on top of her.

"You better tell me everything later."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay, now get off me you perv."

I chuckled as I stood up and walked back to the table. When I turned, I saw Rose was already well on her way to dreamland.

While Rose slept, I did some catch-up work on a report I was sending to my office. I finished breakfast, called room service to clean the place of dirty dishes and to replace the towels, and waited for the boutiques to bring the clothes.

After the clothes were delivered and the hotel brought back the clothes that had been dry cleaned, I laid everything out for Rose to choose from and went to take a shower.

As I was rinsing off, I started to get hard thinking about my sister's body. She was in every sense, perfection. As I remembered her getting out of bed earlier, I remembered how her mons looked as she put first one foot and then the other on the floor. I knew she caught me looking, but I couldn't help it. She had the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen.

I thought about stroking one off, but changed my mind when I thought what kind of a perv I'd be, jacking off over thoughts of my sister's body. But then I remembered she was sleeping with a belly full of my cum and that was enough to bring me up to full attention.

Just as I started in earnest, Rose came into the bathroom, put the lid down on the toilet and proceeded to let loose with a massive flow of pee. I laughed quietly at the thought of my sister peeing next to me, but it was bizarre enough to cause my cock to start deflating.

"Whatcha doin'?

"Huh?"

"I see you in there. Looks like your morning wood decided to stick around all day."

"Very funny. Now hurry up and get out so I can dry off."

"Dry off. Don't you mean whack off?"

"Rose. For Christ's sake, hurry up and get out."

"When can I shower?"

"As soon as I'm done."

"Did you buy those clothes for me?"

"Yes. Yours were a mess from last night and I wasn't sure the cleaners could get them back to normal."

"They look fine now. But thanks. I can't believe I'm in a bathroom with you, especially after four, very long years. I thought I'd never see you again."

"Rose, I'm going to get out of the shower now. So, unless you want full frontal, you better high tail it out to the other room."

"Okay. Okay. Don't get your feathers all ruffled."

When I finished, I brushed my teeth, and looked on the towel rack for my boxers. They weren't there.

"Rose, damn it. Bring me my boxers."

"I'm naked."

"Hah, hah. Bring them to me now, please."

"Okay, since you said please," Rose said walking into the bathroom completely naked.

"Told you."

"You must be desperate for a man to parade the goods in front of your own brother. Now get cleaned up so we can go out for a proper dinner."

As she handed me my boxers, she looked down at my cock, still dangling at half-mast.

"Nice one, Billy Bro."

"Now who's the perv," I said walking out of the bathroom.

While Rose got cleaned up, I called and asked the bartender at the Tadich, if they were busy. When he said there was a light crowd, I settled on that as our early dinner destination.

When Rose walked out of the bathroom, she was still naked. She walked straight to where I'd laid out her clothes and started dressing.

She put her panties on first, then sat on the bed and put on the new shoes I'd purchased for her. When she stood up and turned around to get her bra, I noticed the shape of her calf and just like the night before when I'd seen her legs before I knew it was her, I shook my had at how perfectly turned they were.

"You're staring."

"Yes, I am. I can't believe how beautiful you are. What happened to the gangly little girl who used to be my younger sister?"

"Oh she served her purpose. But when I didn't need her any more, I put her out to retirement."

"Too bad. I liked her a lot."

"If you'd hung around these past few years, you'd have grown to like me as well."

"I'm sure I would. In fact, I can even go so far as to say, I'm sure I do."

"That's because you're perving on me once again."

"If you only knew."

"Come again."

"Nothing."

"Where we going?"

"Tadich."

"That was Dad's favorite. Kind of stuffy don't you think."

"Yeah, probably. But they make the best and most authentic martini on planet earth, and I intend to have a couple."

"No wine? I thought you were into wine."

"Wine's great. But I'm ravenous, I want a big meal, and I want to get a decent buzz from a couple martinis."

"Me too."

"Aren't you a bit under the weather after last night?"

"Hell no. I'm young and I heal fast."

"Okay. But don't drink so much you puke all over yourself again."

"No chance. But if we've time, I'll tell you all about your little sister and what you've been missing out on these past few years."

"Deal."

"You got to tell me 'bout yourself as well."

"Deal."

"No lying."

"Deal."

"Shut up you broken record you...hey, where's my purse and coat?"

"What purse and coat?"

"Dufus, it's San Francisco in February. I'm not going out without a coat."

"Let me call the restaurant. Maybe you left them up there."

"Maybe. But let me use your phone so I can call Marie. She may have them in her car."

While I called the restaurant, Rose called Marie. As it turned out, Marie, not knowing my room number, had left them at the front desk. We both hung up and headed downstairs.

We got to the Tadich early enough to get one of the curtained booths. If you know the restaurant, you know it can get quite noisy when the dinner crowd fills up the room.

After we ordered and our first martinis were served, I watched Rose play with the olives and then take a sip. She closed her eyes and swallowed the gin and made that face people make when they are close to feeling total bliss.

When she opened her eyes she saw me looking at her with a slight smile on my face.

"What?"

"You're beautiful."

"You just say that cause you've seen my boobies."

"Rose. Damn it. Keep it down. People might hear."

"And what. No one knows who we are. They just think you're some lucky guy out with a hot babe," she finished giggling a bit, before taking another sip of her drink.

"I guess you're right."

"Are you getting married?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"'Cause I don't know anything about you. Nothing. Nada. Zip."

"Oh yeah. I guess we should catch up."

And that's what we did over dinner and a long walk after, across California and down Montgomery to the Pied Piper inside the Palace hotel.

"Good gracious, I forgot how beautiful this place is," Rose said, looking up at the ceiling as we entered the lobby. "It's so inviting."

"Let's get dessert and some Port."

"Okay, big brother. You're in charge. I'll just consider this my Valentine's weekend date."

"That's sad; having to spend Valentine's weekend with your brother."

"Au contraire. I can't think of a more beautiful date with anyone, anywhere. But that's probably 'cause I'm desperate."

"Why do you talk like that? You're the most beautiful girl in San Francisco."

"That's 'cause you saw my boobies."

"Would you stop saying that. It makes me feel a bit creepy."

"Why? Because I'm you sister? Get over it. You were my knight in shining armor. You cleaned me up. You tucked me in. You bought me clothes. And..."

"And what?"

"You saw my boobies and didn't take advantage of me."

"For goodness sake. Stop it."

"You didn't."

"Well. That may not be exactly true."

"What do you mean?" Rose asked as we entered the Pied Piper and chose a booth away from a noisy group at the bar.

"Wait 'til we order."

"Oh boy. I can't wait to hear this."

After our drinks were served, Rose just looked at me waiting. She had a slight glint in her eye. I couldn't for the life of me figure out whether or not she would be forgiving, or even if she'd believe me, but I felt I had to let her know at least as much as I thought I knew.

After a minute, Rose gestured with her hand for me to go ahead.

"How much do you remember about last night?"

"Nothing," she replied.

"Nothing at all."

She thought for a minute, and then shook her head.

"Not a thing. I don't even remember going to the Mark.

"Wow. This is not going to be easy."

"Out with it."

"Okay. Here goes."

I paused, took a sip of my drink and proceeded to tell Rose everything I knew about the dream, waking up with her head in my lap, the cum on the side of her mouth, everything, every detail I could remember. When I was finished, Rose just sat there for a minute her eyes darting about the room, looking everywhere but at me. Finally...

"You mean I gave you a blowjob?"

"I think so."

"You think so. Either I did or I didn't. If you're not sure, why did you tell me?"

"Because I think it's probable that you did, and I don't feel I should hide it from you."

"Why not?"

"What if I didn't tell you and you suddenly remembered, remembered me waking up and moving you back off my stomach to a sleeping position. You'd think I knew and maybe even think I had something to do with it."

"You did."

"Huh? No I didn't."

"Well your cock did anyway."

"Rose. Don't you know what I'm telling you?"

"Yup. And I could as easily make a case for you actually taking advantage of me and starting to worry I knew and might wind up hating you or something."

"Rose, I promise. I didn't know."

"I believe you."

"You do?"

"You sound uncertain."

"Well how do you think this would look to other people? An older brother just told his younger sister she blew him in a drunken stupor. They'd tar and feather me and run me out of town."

"It's okay."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is. In a way I'm glad I got to give you head."

"Huh?"

"Remember Marianne Hayes?"

"Sure. What about her?"

Rose leaned forward and whispered.

"I saw her suck your dick."

"What? When?"

"One day my dance class was cancelled so I came home early. You were sitting on the sofa and she was kneeling between your legs."

"How? I would have heard you come in to the house."

"That's just it. I didn't come in. I watched from that little window just the other side of the fireplace mantel. I don't know what made me go around to the back of the house, but I did, and as I was passing the window, I caught a glimpse of the two of you."

"I'm sorry. I never would have let her do that if I thought..."

"Sorry. Don't be sorry. It was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Don't forget, I'd just passed puberty, and boy did that make an impression."

"That's weird."

"Maybe. But you know what's even more weird?"

"What?"

"I was jealous."

"What," I exclaimed. "That's crazy."

"No it wasn't. Stop and think about it from my perspective. My big brother, my hero at the time, was being pleasured, and I mean obviously pleasured, at least from the look on your face when you came, by someone I couldn't be."

"Did you even know what a blowjob was at the time?"

"Sort of. Well not really. But for weeks after that I searched every website I could find that specialized in every aspect of oral sex, from blowjobs, to bukkake, to out and out face fucking. I loved it and couldn't wait to try it."

"Really. So you became a blowjob queen before you even got to high school."

"Sadly, no. That's about the same time mom and dad started having their shouting matches and I curled up into a ball of pain."

"Oh jeez, Rose. I'm so sorry. That whole time must have been harder on you than I ever imagined."

"Yep. You were a true dickwad at that time, running off to college and all, then moving to Connecticut after you graduated. But don't worry about it. I think having to sort things out on my own helped me be a better person. But now I'm really going to drop a bombshell, so sit back and buckle up, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen. I want to be real clear about what I'm about to say and not have you freak out."

"Okay. Shoot."

"You promise."

"I promise. Rose I'll do anything for you. I'm really sorry about last night."

"Me too. But not for the same reason you think I am."

"What do you mean?"

"Since I woke up this morning, my throat's been a bit sore, like somebody rammed a fat cock down it repeatedly. I had a taste in my mouth I might have recognized if I hadn't barfed the night before. I couldn't quite put it all together, but in a way, it made me a bit horny."

"How could anyone who looked like you did this morning have been horny."

"I said a bit. Then, when I saw your cock in the bathroom, I thought back instantly to that time I saw you get a blowjob. Now you tell me I rolled over in the night, found a nice fat cock, and sucked a load out. And what's more, it was my brother's cock."

"Though you've put it a bit crudely, that seems reasonable."

"Reasonable? Maybe. But you know the worst thing for me about the whole thing."

"What? You have to live with the knowledge."

"No silly. The worst thing is I wish I would have been stone cold sober when I did it. It's been one of my biggest fantasies for the past dozen years."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. In fact, if you're up for it, I'd like to pay the bill and go straight back to the Mark and spend the night with your cock wedged in my throat."

"Rose. You're my sister. We can't do things like that."

"But we already have done it. You said so yourself. I just want to be sober the next time I do it. Come on now. You said I was a beautiful girl. You've seen my girly parts, and I'm sure you had a thought or two. And it's probably the greatest Valentine's Day present I could ever imagine getting."

"I'm your brother."

"So what? It's not like we're gonna get married or anything. I just want to realize a fantasy, create a memory that I can have for the rest of my life."

"You're serious."

"Listen," Rose said, lowering her voice. "I want to get on my knees and offer my mouth for your pleasure. I know you like blowjobs. I saw the look on your face when Marianne did it."

"What guy doesn't like it?"

"See. And what's probably more unbelievable to you is that I'll get off like I've never gotten off the minute you start to cum. And buster, you better warn me, 'cause I want your cock as far down my throat as I can manage when you start spewing."

It didn't take me long to respond.

"Let's get out of here."

What else could we do? Her logic, if that's what you want to call it, was acceptable, especially once she started talking. As crude as she was, she never looked wanton. She just stared into my eyes, daring me to look away. I couldn't. She was the siren and I was the sailor.

On the way back to the hotel, she told me all about her one and only lover who she met in college. She stayed a virgin, in every respect, all through those tumultuous years as our parents were separating.

Bobby, her boy friend throughout college, was a year ahead of her and had experience. He taught her to love sex, not so much because he was a Lothario, but more because he let her learn as she went along. They tried everything and as she described their various entwinings, I became more and more agitated. My cock turned to granite.

When we got back to the hotel, I poured us a couple brandies from the bar, turned out all but one small desk lamp, and watched as Rose walked to the window and began taking off her clothes.

"Rose. Do you really want to do this?"

She came toward me wearing only her panties, put her finger to my lips, and pushed two inside my mouth.

"You feel that brother?"

I nodded.

"That's what I'm going to experience when I put your cock in my mouth."

She stuck her fingers farther in my mouth, across my tongue.

"Lick the fingers. See. That's what I'll do to the head of your cock, until I can't take it anymore and then I'm going to open my throat and let you face fuck me."

I stared at her, my mouth filled with her fingers, in this empathetic lesson in fellatio.

"So please. Do I really want to do this? The answer is, more than anything I've ever wanted to do in my life. This is like a dream come true. I'm so excited, I may piss myself."

"Can I eat your pussy?"

"Tomorrow. Tonight is all about my hunger."

And hungry she was.

"I'm going to get on my knees so I can service that beautiful cock of yours. I'm going to set the pace. I'm going to spend a good long time lubricating it with my saliva, and when I know the time is ripe, I'm going to slowly force it into my throat."

I groaned a low, guttural response to her verbal assault on my libido.

"Once you're in my throat, I'm going to show you a trick I can do that will drive you crazy."