Rose Discovered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to crawl up my body, dragging her breasts along my legs, across my hard cock still trapped under the material of my boxer shorts, up my stomach and then her lips were even with mine, and I could feel her breasts pressing firmly against my chest. She looked into my eyes for a moment before kissing me. Her eyes were gray, with just a touch of blue. And there was something about them that told you to never expect her to be serious. She moved closer and our lips met. I closed my eyes and immersed myself in the feeling of her tongue moving in my mouth, and the soft warmth of her lips. She moved her tongue along the front of my teeth, just along the gum line and I felt a shiver go through me. It tickled and yet it was like a tickle I’d never experienced. It was a tickle that caused shivers rather than giggles. She was an excellent kisser.

She fumbled at the button of her shorts, hurriedly unzipped them and then pushed them down her legs and kicking them off to land in a heap on the floor. Then she straddled me, supporting herself on her knees. Slowly she sat down. I could feel her soft pussy through the cloth of my boxers and the thin material of her suit. She gasped as we made contact. She held perfectly still for several seconds, her head thrown back and eyes closed. Then she began moving, up and down against the bulge of my hard on. This was turning me on immensely, do in no small part to the fact that her breasts were pushing against my chest and I could feel her nipples through my shirt.

My cock got harder until it was almost painful, as she continued to rub herself against me. After a few moments I began to feel a strange sensation. My boxers were sticking to my cock. I realized what that meant: Rose’s pussy was so wet it was soaking through her suit and even saturating my boxers. I’d never seen a girl so openly turned on before. Knowing she was turned on was turning me on as well.

She kissed me again on the lips, then pulled away. “Alright stud, I’ve gotta feel your cock in my mouth.” She slid back down my body until her head was hovering above my groin. I waited in anticipation. She grasped my cock through my boxers and ran one finger along its length. A low groan sounded from deep in her throat. It was animalistic in nature and spoke of a hunger for (in this case) sex. I almost groaned myself.

Finally, she pulled my cock through the fly in the front of my boxers. Then I did groan as she suddenly bent over and took my entire cock into her mouth. It was so sudden and unexpected that it felt like a bolt of lightening had shot through my body. She brought her head back up, and I sighed as my cock slipped from her mouth. I missed the soft warmth. But she didn’t leave me out in the cold very long. She lowered her head and took the head back into her mouth, sucking on it hard and swirling her tongue around the little slit at the top. Then she took it all in again and I was lost in a world of heat and moistness. I had never had anyone who could take my entire cock down her throat before, and I suddenly knew what I’d been missing. It’s like the difference between soaking your feet in hot water on a cold winter’s day and immersing yourself up to your neck in a steaming bubble bath.

She started bobbing up and down on my cock. I felt on the verge of cumming, but somehow knew I could hold out a little longer. It was as if my body knew these sensations would end as soon as I came, and I wasn’t about to let that happen.

I held her head with one hand as she sucked on me. With my other hand I unsnapped her suit top, freeing her beautiful breasts. I reached down and cupped her left breast. I could feel her stiff nipple pressing into my palm. I gently massaged her breast, moving my hand just enough that her nipple dragged back and forth across the skin of my palm.

“Ohhh…” she groaned from around my cock. She lifted her head off my cock and reached up with her right hand and wrapped it around me. Then, slick with her saliva and my pre-cum, she started jacking me off. She looked up at me. “You like?”

I smiled and gave her tit a squeeze. “I like,” I said.

“How would you like to shove this nice hard cock into a ready and willing pussy?”

My cock twitched in response, and I don’t think she needed my verbal confirmation to know that sounded like a plan I could get behind. Speaking of behinds, I still hadn’t gotten a good look at Rose’s.

“I want to fuck you from behind,” I told her, helping her up from the floor. She still had a hand gripping my cock, but finally let it go with a little sigh. She crawled up on the couch with her ass facing me. I twisted around onto my knees so I was facing her, and gazed at the most delightful ass I have ever laid eyes on. It was an ass that you could get your hands around. Even on her knees, the distinct roundness of it was obvious; there was a curve where her buttocks met the backs of her thighs.

I reached out and grasped a cheek with each hand. They were firm, yet soft. I pulled them open so that I could see the cute little rosebud of her asshole. Her pouting pussy lips could be seen from between her thighs. They were shiny with moisture.

I bent and kissed the right cheek of her ass. Rose giggled. “You’re giving me the shivers,” she said. I smiled and continued kissing her ass, then up along her lower back and back down the other side. She shivered and little goose bumps rose up on the skin of her buttocks. I continued my kissing full circle, moving my lips until I stopped at the juncture of her thighs. I stretched out with my tongue and lightly licked her pouting lips.

“Ahhh…” Rose breathed. I took that as encouragement, and pushed my tongue further into the moist warmth of her pussy. I wanted to reach deeper inside her. What I wouldn’t have given for a ten inch tongue! Lacking that, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to me. I pushed my face into her ass and pussy. My nose almost rested against her asshole now. I shoved my tongue as far into her pussy as possible. Briefly I considered flipping her over and giving her a proper licking. But no, she had asked me to fuck her. And who was I to deny such a request? There would be plenty of time for that later.

Reluctantly I pulled my face away. Rose groaned. My face was covered in her juices, and I could still taste her like a sweet and exotic spice on my lips. I scooted up behind her and took hold of my dick. I held my cock in my hand. It was hard as a railroad tie and I could swear it looked bigger than usual. I rubbed it against the outside of her pussy. Her pussy lips engulfed me like a kraken trying to pull a ship into the sea.

“Put it in,” Rose begged. “God damn it! Fuck me already!”

I smiled. I thought she was ready. I was tempted to keep teasing her. After all hadn’t she put me through hell all last week after her teasing performance? Well, I decided to let her off easy and fuck her already. I lined up her vagina with the head of my cock, and slowly began to ease into her. As I pushed farther into her, I could feel the walls of her cunt rubbing against the shaft of my cock. Inch by inch I slid into her. It was eerily quiet in the house. Neither Rose nor I were making a sound. It was as if we were holding our breaths. I suddenly realized I was and let it out with a whoosh. Finally I felt my pubic hair press against her ass and I knew I was in to the hilt.

I gripped the back of the couch with my left hand to hold myself steady, and gripped her hip in my right hand. Then I gradually began to fuck her. Not too fast at first. Just in and out, in and out. I felt the walls of her cunt grip my cock and wondered every time I thrust all the way into her whether she would let me go if I tried to withdraw.

Rose was breathing heavily. I reached down to pinch her nipple, not losing the steady rhythm I had established, and not needing to use her hip as leverage as she was now moving with me of her own accord. Her nipples were long and thick, and a dark red. I cupped her full breast in my hand as I fucked her and rubbed my palm against her nipple while I gently squeezed her breast, as I had done earlier.

Every time I slid into her, and my balls slapped against her clit, Rose moaned. I straightened and grabbed her hips with both hands. I used the leverage and sped up my strokes. I slammed into her harder too, and it seemed the faster and harder I fucked her, the louder she moaned. I felt a soft hand cupping my balls. It felt incredible, but it was also dangerous to my self-control. “Don’t,” I said, “you’re going to make me cum. I want you to cum first.”

She nodded and I felt her hand withdraw from my balls. Almost as soon as she removed her hand, I again felt her, but this time she slid two fingers up, to either side of my dick. I knew that she was feeling the juncture where my cock met her vagina, and I knew she was getting off on the feel of my cock entering her. She had laid her head down on the couch (which set her ass even higher into the air) and she held a throw pillow over her mouth to stifle her screams.

Her moans picked up in tempo. “Ohhh…God yes…fuck me, fuck me, fuckme!”

Her hand slipped away from my cock and I figured she was probably furiously rubbing her clit. Suddenly, there was a loud silence. Rose did not emit a sound. It was so unnatural after her loud moans a moment earlier that I almost stopped fucking her. (Almost.) Then she let out a whoosh of air accompanied by a loud “Ahhhh yesss.” This is it, I thought. This is the beginning of her orgasm. She’s about to cum.

The walls of her pussy quivered, running shivers up the shaft of my cock. She gasped. I could feel her trembling through my hands on her ass. Turned on by her orgasm (wishing a little that I could see her face – oh, well, next time), I felt my own building. I looked down and watched my cock disappearing into her pussy. I didn’t hurry. I held my orgasm to a low hum, enjoying the pulsing sensation in my cock. Then, much to my surprise, Rose began to breathe heavily again. I could feel her pussy begin to tremble. I pressed my thumb against the little brown asshole. It was still slick from her juices and my saliva. She moaned as I pressed against it. She pushed back against me so I pressed harder, until my thumb up to my first knuckle was inserted into her ass. She groaned, and her pussy did that trembling thing again. I felt my orgasm spiraling out of my control. I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I began to fuck her harder. Faster. Then, as I felt the first edge of my orgasm hit (like a pressure behind my eyes), I pulled out until only the large head of my cock was inside her. The head was so sensitive that it felt like little electric shocks every time it rubbed against the walls of her vagina. Then I shoved myself in deep, as deep as I could and began to cum. I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her, smacking against the walls of her vagina. And at the first shot of my sperm, Rose began to shiver. Her entire body quivered with the power of her orgasm.

As our orgasms subsided, we both collapsed onto the couch in the spooning position, my cock still buried inside her. I reached around and cupped her breast. She shivered when I grazed her nipple with my palm. Then she giggled.

“What?” I asked.

There was a pause. Then Rose said, “It just occurred to me; we just fucked ourselves silly, and yet I have yet to ask for your name.”

I smiled. “Colin Anderson,” I said. I gave her breast a squeeze. “Nice to meet you.”

To be continued?

12