Rose Fantasy

Story Info
The best way to wake up in the morning is with a rose.
1.6k words
4.61
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stir slightly, moving ever so slowly from sleep to wakefulness. The scent of roses fills my mind, & I smile. roses, I love that smell-there's something so soft and sweet-- & an underlying sensuality -- nothing is sexier than the smell of roses.. Something tickles my nose and I stir further, the gentle touch brushing over my cheeks and lips.. I slip closer to consciousness. I peek through one sleepy eye to gaze at you, sitting on the edge of the bed, a mischievous glint in your eye. I smell roses again and I realize it is the soft petals of a single yellow rose that tickles and kisses my skin..

I chuckle groggily.. and futilely pull the covers up over my head-- waking is never my strong point. You laugh, yanking the covers away, leaving me shivering slightly at the sudden cold rush of air. My skin gets goosebumps and I growl softly at you, although a small smile quirks at my lips. You brush the rose over my bared shoulders, my collarbone and down towards the scoop neckline of the brief tank I wore to sleep. You shift closer, your hip against mine, brushing the soft petals back up my throat to kiss my lips again. You place it on the headboard above my head and then trace your fingertips lightly over the same path. You move your hands down, to slide them under the material of my shirt... fingers splayed as you lightly rub my skin. I feel the warmth, the heat, the hidden strength of your touch and my breath catches, something deep inside me melts. You move your hands up, fingertips brushing over the undersides of my breasts. I gasp and open my eyes fully for the first time this morning. The green fire in my gaze deepens to dark emerald as I gaze at you, feeling my body and desire starting to smolder. You cup my breasts, your mischievous look fading into the one of passion and possessiveness I know so well.

You pull my top off in on fluid movement, followed quickly by the panties I still insist on sleeping in, a habit, one you continually tease me for. You lay down beside me, your weight against my side as you press your body against the length of me. One hand cups my breast, and your thumb begins to tease and flick my nipple, a soft moan escapes me and you lean over to kiss my lips.

I always lose myself in your kiss, the soft lips, the gentle or harsh exploration or plundering of my mouth, sometimes asking, sometimes demanding, always breathtaking. An eternity seems to pass as we kiss, again,.. and again... as your thumb flick...flick..flicks my sensitive nipple. Slowly, your lips move down my jaw to my neck to that spot ...right... *there*, that makes me moan and squirm, guaranteed. I move against you, eager for more, more of your touch, your lips, your love, just MORE. You move to lay atop me, cradling your hardness in the welcoming valley of my thighs. I moan softly, grinding my hips against yours, and a thrill runs through my blood as I hear your low growl in response. I wrap my arms around your neck and caress your skin, running my fingers through your hair. You kiss and nibble your way down my collarbone, working your way to my breasts ..oh so slowly.. Finally you reach them, first flicking your tongue over one nub and then the other, as I gasp and clutch you closer. Your tongue circles my nipple, closer and closer, until finally you make contact with the tip, growing pebble hard as you suck and nibble and pull on it. I writhe beneath you as you move back and forth and back again between my aching breasts.

One hand slowly trails down my skin, reaching down between us to cup my mound... rubbing gently... a whole new set of sensations rushes over me as I grind against you, and your thumb slips in between my lips to circle my clit... around and around, making me wild with want. You slip a finger inside me, then two as your thumb tortures my clit... my hips seem to move of their own will... urging you on, my moans soft and gasping... my nails in your back, urging urging....You need none, you are in control, and you continue to let the waves of pleasure build slowly... wonderfully.. A third finger slips inside me and you pump them as your thumb rubs and flicks my hard clit.. I throw my head back as your touch works its magic on my body, pumping your fingers in and out of my body. Wave after wave of pleasure takes me higher and higher, small mewls and purrs of pleasure escaping my gasping mouth. You raise your head from my breasts to watch my face as you whisper just one word.... "now..." and the tension releases.... the orgasm rocks my body as I shudder with the pure joy of release... Your fingers slowly massage as I come back to earth, my body languid and relaxed, but no where near sated. You pull your fingers from me, and present them to me. I dart my tongue out eagerly and lick and suck my juice from your lean strong fingers... Your eyes darken further and I shiver in anticipation of what is to come.. you move slowly off me, your hard cock grazing my thighs.... and you kneel on the bed, gazing down at me... tousled from sleep and passion... lips swollen from your kisses, breasts heavy and heaving as I regain my breath, thighs wide, revealing the drenched lips of my shaven pussy. You smile as your eyes darken with lust and desire....

"On your hands & knees, little one." I recognize that tone... and a shiver of pure lust and love traces down my body as roll over languorously, and draw my knees up, spreading them slightly, raising my ass up in the air. I wait eagerly.... still unsure which venue this will take. A stinging slap and I hiss in a breath as your palm meets my ass cheeks with force. And again... and again... I whimper briefly, but make no other sound... Knowing I have done nothing wrong..this is no punishment.. this is simply for the pure pleasure of it... Your pleasure in doing it... my pleasure in receiving it... The warm glow from the brief spanking suffuses my body and I squirm as my I feel myself getting wetter.... As if reading my mind, you slips a finger inside me... chuckling....

"Your a naughty girl, little one..." One more stinging slap to my ass. I nod mutely... purring slightly as you stroke me slowly... You move closer to me.. and I can feel the throbbing as you brush your hard cock against the flushed cheeks of my ass. I shiver, unconsciously moving my hips back in eager anticipation. You pull your hand from me, smacking my ass, light and playful this time....

"Oh you want it, hmm little one?? You want it bad... your such a good little one." I whimper in agreement... almost mindless as I am lost in desire and want. You grab my hips, and trace around my pussy lips with the head of your hard cock... teasing me... eliciting moans and whimpers and mewls of pleading from me. Then without warning, you impale me.... thrusting deep and hard, slamming yourself to the hilt... my head rears up as I half scream, half gasp in pleasure/pain. You are still, and for a moment I revel in the feeling of you.... in me..deep inside me... filling me, throbbing, warm, hard heat... You begin to move, long, slow strokes. You move my hips, impaling me again and again.. feeling deliciously hard and filling me again and again. You speed up your pace...

My head bowed, I growl low... slamming my hips back against yours.. "Yes... fuck me...oh god yes... harder.. oh give it to me.. please... please... " My words are a breathy growl... begging for it, needing it... Your fingers entwine in my long thick hair.... pulling my head back.... slamming harder and harder into me... making me yours.. showing me again and again that I belong to you, desire you, need you.. and I love it... every pussy grinding, hip slamming, breath taking moment of it... I feel myself building closer and closer... and your cock throbs harder in me.... I know you are close... I slam back harder onto your cock, enveloping it in my hungry cunt...You thrust ferociously into me, pulling on my hair, you growl low.... "Cum...." Just the word... in just that tone... and I feel a body shaking tremor as the pleasure suddenly shoots out of my control and my body explodes in climax...Pure joy and release and it robs me of my breath..... I catch it, screaming your name... just long enough to feel you shout as your cock shoots your hot cum deep inside me.... Feeling you shudder as you orgasm buried full to the hilt inside me.... the sensations overwhelm as I climax again... you release my hair and I half collapse on the pillows, you lower yourself on top of me, .... your heart racing as is mine.. breath panting.... roll us onto our side.... my body spooned against yours.. your arms tight and protective and possessive and loving around me... we lay there with eyes closed... your lips kissing my earlobe as you stroke my hair .... I purr softly as I rest against you once I catch my breath...

"Awake now, little one?" you ask softly... I open one eye... and above me... still dangling and filling my nose with its scent... along with the smell of our lovemaking.... is the rose.... and I smile...

"Nope," I murmur sleepily... "Better try it again......"

Finis