Rose in Winter Ch. 07

Story Info
Rose was so turned on by her encounter with Kat.
1.1k words
3.33
5.4k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was so turned on by her encounter with the lovely Kat that she could barely wait for Lee to get her home. She could not wait any longer, her desires burning intensely. Her pussy was aching and her clit throbbed in need of more release. Rose wanted him to feel the lust that was overtaking her. She unzipped his pants as he drove and pull his cock out. Lee moaned, he knew what was coming and he would never deny her giving him pleasure.

Rose scooted down in the seat and placed her head between Lee and the steering wheel, taking his placid dick into her mouth. She rolled it around allowing her tongue to caress it softly. Slowly she pulled his shaft out of her mouth and began to lick the head of it, flicking the tip. She felt his rod begin to harden as he moaned again. Rose smiled to herself, she loved pleasuring Lee no matter where they were. Hearing him moan made her clit throb even more, and she began rubbing her legs together to put pressure on her throbbing clit, needing a release herself.

Lee moved one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on her head, pushing her down farther on his cock. She submitted and took all of his cock into her throat, gagging slightly. He groaned again, the sound of her choking on his dick driving his lust to another level. Rose began moving her mouth all along his cock sucking him in and running her tongue all along the length of him.

Her love box began to drip, his moans making her wet. She thought about him deep inside of her, fantasizing about how he felt deep in her. She could feel his cock in her, every inch, his contour, his thickness. She focused on how it felt as he would thrust in and out of her dripping hole, her clitoris began throbbing even more, so she had to rub her legs together harder stimulating it further.

She increased her intensity of pleasureing him and began to suck harder , moving her hand up and down his shaft. Lee's legs shook slightly and his dick quivered, a sign that he was close to coming. Rose continued her pace , taking his rod as far into her throat as she could. She felt his body tense, then felt his hot warm spray in the back of her throat. Her own release shook her as she orgasmed, soaking her panties. She swallowed his cum quickly enjoying the taste of him. Some of his seed dripped out the sides of her mouth so she licked her lips indulging in his sweet saltiness.

Lee moaned again, content from the pleasure Rose had given him. She licked all over his softening cock again, cleaning every drop of cum off of him. She moved her head from his lap and put his shaft back into his pants, zipping him up. He smiled at her, and she knew that he enjoyed the release she gave him. She couldn't wait to get home to have some more fun.

As he pulled into the driveway she could not control herself anymore. She had to have him inside her, pounding her, bringing her over the edge. She grabbed his hand and purred at him, "Come on Daddy, I need you, now." Lee laughed, loving how sexual Rose was. He could never get enough of her either. He unlocked the door and she hurried past him toward the bedroom. He turned to close the door, and locked it. As he turned around he noticed the trail of clothing she left for him. He decided to play along and began to strip his clothing as he walked toward the bedroom.

There she was totally naked, laying in the middle of the bed, smiling seductively at him. His dick instantly got hard. She got him like this all the time, just looking at her his desire to take her burning him. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him. He climbed into the bed beside her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her lips softly, tracing them with his tongue. He pulled her bottom lip into his mouth and bit down on it, teasing her. Her clit thumped and she began to moan. He knew where to bite, lick, suck and touch every inch of her. He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing her softly. She pushed his head into her neck and he began to suck on her throat and bit it gingerly. Rose gasped, her pussy dripping, aching needing him in her.

Lee caresses her breasts, his fingers tracing all around them, then cupping them and squeezing them. She wiggled and her breathing got harder. He pinched her nipple making her twitch and murmur. Moving his hand farther down her belly and onto her mound, he sought out her hidden treasure, her throbbing button and began to rub it softly. Rose arched her back and pushed herself onto his hand. She wanted him to rub her hard, and even more so she wanted him inside her!

Lee moved his fingers down to touch her dripping hole. She was drenched. He plunged two fingers into her and began to thrust them in and out of her pussy. Rose moaned, moving her pelvis around and pushing up, forcing his fingers deeper into her. "Please." she moaned, "fuck me." He rolled Rose over onto her hands and knees and pull her ass up to him. He plunged his throbbing hard rod into her hot box. Damn she felt so good, her pussy hot and moist.

"Yes!!!" she screamed, bouncing her ass back onto his dick as he thrust into her. Lee grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him and began hammering her tight soaked cunt hard. "Fuck me hard Daddy," she screamed. He reached up grabbing her hair and pulled her back toward him as he forced himself deeper into her. Rose's head was swimming. His hand in her hair had sent shivers clear thru her body and made her cum instantly soaking his shaft with her juices.

Lee pumped in and out of her hard driving her into the bed, her legs no longer able to support her. He was laying on her back and ass, her face and body completely on the bed. He rammed his cock in and out of her fast and hard, her body shaking as she grunted inaudibly. He grunted as his orgasm swept over him and thrust deep in her pussy exploding into her. Rose moaned again, softly, a content sound. Lee smiled and rolled off of her, to her side and pulled her in close to him.