Rose Liked To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rose got next to the table she could also smell the unmistakable aroma of sex in the air. Using her cigarette as a night light Rose looked down and saw the stringy ropes of Paul's cum, which he had sprayed all over the seat of the table. Rose reached down and touched the cum with her index finger, which had cooled already. Rose brought the finger to her mouth and put her tongue on Paul's seed.

Rose suddenly shook her head as if coming out of a trance, turned and went back inside her house. Rose was unsure about what she had been doing and very much confused about the things that had been going through her head lately.

5)

It was going to be another scorcher, Rose knew, judging by how hot it was already that morning. It was garbage pickup day and Rose quickly threw on some clothes when she heard the truck down the road. Rose couldn't believe she hadn't remembered to put it out last night, but then again she had a lot of other things on her mind.

Rose went out to the backyard to get the rusting gray garbage can, which thankfully was not full. There wasn't as much garbage when Henry was away but it was heavy enough as it was. Rose tried to avoid looking at the picnic table as she passed by it, but couldn't help noting the semen had dried, evaporated for the most part, leaving only a pale white stain as a reminder of what had gone on there.

Rose had been so engrossed by the sight that she failed to notice Paul, who had come out of the side door and was next to her. Startled, Rose dropped the can, almost spilling the contents.

"Sorry Mrs. Blaine, I thought you heard me call out to you but I guess your mind was... uh... elsewhere" Paul said while looking back at the picnic table. "Here, let me get this for you."

With that Paul took the garbage can and effortlessly lifted it and brought it down the driveway and out to the sidewalk. Rose was unsure what to do or say so she just sort of followed him. The muscles in his tanned slender arms rippled with the effort. The garbage men were just a couple of doors down so Rose waited at the sidewalk. Paul came over to her.

"I'll wait for them to pick it up and I can bring it back there for you, Mrs. Blaine."

"Oh, no that's okay Paul. Thank you for bringing it out here for me, that was very nice of you" Rose said nervously.

"No problem, I've got Mary working the register this morning" Paul said while staring at Rose's chest.

Rose had thrown on a blue tank top and shorts and wasn't wearing a bra. Rose felt foolish standing there like that so she crossed her arms over her chest. The kid probably thought that Rose was dressing like that to seduce him or something, when she had only thrown this on because she was in a rush.

"Don't cover up on my account Mrs. Blaine, I was just enjoying the view. I wish you would dress like that more often when you come over to the store" Paul said smiling. "Tank tops give me a chance to check out your tits, not to mention a better view of the hair under your arms. It's been really tough to get a good view when I have to look up your sleeves.

Rose turned beet red from humiliation, and she couldn't believe the kid was talking to her like that, and that she was letting him. She couldn't find words to say and simply stood there in shock, watching her garbage getting dumped into the truck.

"Don't be embarassed Mrs. Blaine, that really turns me on. Most of my girls let their armpit hair grow cause they know how much I dig it. Tits and pits and pussy, that's all I think about all day long. That and fucking, of course. What do you think about all day Mrs. Blaine?"

Rose struggled to find words to say as Paul went over and got the empty garbage can. How did this little kid think he was, talking to her like that? She should just storm into the house and never speak to him again. Except she didn't.

"Paul, you shouldn't be talking to me like that. I'm a married woman, seventeen years now going on eighteen" Rose finally managed to blurt out.

"You didn't say happily married Mrs. Blaine. I may be just an eighteen year old kid to you, but I know women. I could see it in you a mile away, the very first time I saw you. You're lonely and you need something new, something exciting."

"How do you know all of this? What makes you such an expert?" Rose said testily.

"You didn't say I was wrong, I noticed" Paul said as they walked back up the driveway. "I could tell you were one horny lady by the way you check everybody out when you're in the store, when you're on your porch. Guys, girls, you check them all out. Hell, last week there were two girls in the store and when one of them bent down to pick up something you just about killed yourself trying to look down her blouse, you remember that don't you Mrs. Blaine?"

Rose did remember that, she thought to herself. Things she did that she had always thought no one would notice, he saw. This kid seemed to know her like a book.

"At the very least I give you credit for not denying it Mrs. Blaine" Paul continued. "By you not insulting my intelligence giving me lame denials, I appreciate that. You see, we both know that you like to watch. I like to watch too, and I love to be watched. I bet you knew that already" Paul said while looking at the picnic table they were passing.

"I've watching you checking out girls that come into the store, and that really turns me on. See, even just talking about it gives me a boner" Paul said as he set the garbage can down. "Take a look for yourself Mrs. Blaine, there's no way for me to hide it."

Rose couldn't help looking at Paul's crotch, and the outline of his cock bulging in his jeans was as exciting as it was obscene, curving to the left and giving no doubt as to its impressive length.

"So, um... I... I don't understand. I mean ... why are you telling me all of this Paul?" Rose asked nervously.

"Because I want to fuck you, Mrs Blaine" Paul said bluntly. "First I want you to watch me, and then I want to watch you. Then I'm going to fuck your brains out, just like I did Debbie last night. What did you think of Debbie, Mrs. Blaine? Isn't she something? Only eighteen years old and wears a 36D bra, when she bothers to wear one at all. I'll bet you'd like to get your hands on those babies wouldn't you?"

Rose felt a shiver go down her spine. This was getting so personal, and he was so close to the truth it was scary. He knew exactly what she was thinking, things Rose didn't even admit thinking about to herself.

"I'm married Paul, and I've never been with another man since I've been married" Rose stated with complete honesty.

"Really Mrs. Blaine? No wonder you're so horny, I'll bet you were thinking all last night about how you'd like to take on this baby" Paul said while grabbing the bulge in his jeans. "You say that you haven't been with another man in all that time, and you're probably telling the truth about that. I'll bet you've been with women though, haven't you."

Rose stood there with her mouth open, lips moving but nothing coming out.

"Thought so. Nothing wrong with that, that's a real turn on too. I'd love to watch you go at it with a girl. That would really be groovy. I'll bet you're a real animal once you get going."

"Why are you doing this... saying this... these things Paul?" Rose finally managed to get out. "I can't be your type, I don't have the...you know, the body that these young girls have. What you doing, slumming or something?"

"I told you that you have other assets that really turn me on. I like older women, they know what they're doing and they have a lot of energy built up inside them, just like you do Mrs. Blaine. Like the last two nights, I have to stand outside and get fucked and sucked off because I live with my parents and have nowhere to go, and I'm doing it with a eighteen year old girl that has to be in by ten. That's kid stuff, it's fun and all that but it's bullshit. Now tell me Mrs. Blaine, what did you do when you watched me fuck Debbie? Did you get yourself off? Did you play with your pussy and wish you were getting it instead"

Rose amazingly found herself nodding while adding "I... I really couldn't see very well, it was too dark. I... I tried to... wanted to..."

"Well it would be nice if we could have used your bedroom Mrs. Blaine. That way we would have been comfortable and you could have watched everything. Then after I got done with Debbie I could have started on you. I can keep getting it hard all night most times. A lot of guys say they do, but I deliver. If I get really turned on I can fuck all night. When is the last time you got fucked more than once time in a night Mrs. Blaine?"

Rose stayed silent as Paul continued. More than one time in a night, Rose thought, maybe their wedding night?

"I know you married women, better than you might think. I know how most of you get a whole lot less than you want. You can't hide it, it's only natural. Hell, there are a couple of older women I do on a regular basis around here, and you probably know them" Paul stated proudly.

"How, uh.. who?" Rose asked.

"Uh uh," Paul said abruptly, "I don't fuck and tell, never have and never will. That's why I keep so busy, because women trust me. Being discreet is the least I can be in return."

"But you... well you screwed Debbie right in front of me. That wasn't very fair to her" Rose snapped.

"You're right, it wouldn't have been fair to her if she hadn't known you were watching" Paul said, leaving no doubt as to the unsaid meaning.

"You mean...she knew I ... she...?" Rose said incrediously as Paul nodded with a big grin. Rose felt her face turn beet red.

"So anyway, I have to get back to work now I guess. I get off work at five tonight, but I have a date. Don't worry, it's not Debbie, it's a girl from outside of town. She's an older woman too, she's nineteen. If you want to be a part of it, come over to the store and tell me. You don't have to say a word, just wear the top you have on now and that will tell me that you want me, and we'll be at your back door at eight. If not, that's fine. I totally understand, and either way you'll never hear a word about any of this from me again, I promise."

With that Paul turned and went back to the store, leaving Rose standing alone and confused next to that picnic table. She looked down at that cum stained bench and shook her head. That kid thought she was going to throw away almost eighteen years of marriage just to screw him. He must be out of his mind.

So it was that Rose went over to the store around four o'clock and went to the beer cooler. Paul was at the register waiting on someone and Rose stood behind that customer. When that person left, Rose walked up to the counter and placed her items on the counter, three six packs of Rolling Rock.

When Paul looked up and saw who was making the purchase, he smiled that seductive smile of his. The smile got wider when he saw that Rose was wearing that blue tank top, with her nipples sticking out like bullets. Finally, as Paul broke open a roll of quarters so that he could make change, Rose casually lifted her arms and pulled her hair back. When Paul looked up and saw what Rose was doing, and saw the sight that turned him on so much, he got so shook up the broken tube of coins flew all over behind the counter.

Rose smiled as he bent down to pick them up, while never stopping his staring at Rose. His hands were even trembling a little as he counted out the change into Rose's equally shaky hand.

"Eight" Rose said in a whisper, and walked out of the store.

6)

Rose stepped out of the shower and dried herself, but it was so humid it was easier said than done. Looking at herself in the long mirror on the back of the bathroom door, Rose couldn't believe that she was going to do this, or that this kid was even interested in her.

Rose's hands went up to her apple sized breasts. Too small she thought, but the nipples were big and the aureola took up most of the tit. It seemed they would belong on bigger breasts than her 32B's.

Rose's hands went down over his stomach, still flat thank goodness, she hadn't gained a pound more than the 111 pounds she had always carried on her 5'4" frame. Her hands went down to the thick bush of hair between her legs, too hairy she had always thought, but Henry liked it.

Same with her armpits, Rose admitted while drying her hair. When Henry first saw the growing number of feminists and young hippie chicks with unshaven armpits in the last few years, he insisted Rose let her underarm hair grow. That was fine by her, because it was a pain in the ass to shave them anyway, but she didn't realize how hairy she would get.

Rose ran her fingers through the thick jungle under her arms before spraying on a little deodorant. She had more hair under her arms than Henry, and he was a gorilla, Rose mused.

Funny thing was, one time she had tried to wear a sleeveless blouse out with him, he pitched a fit. It seemed he would be embarassed to be seen out with a wife who had hair under her arms. After that, she kept covered up unless she was around the house.

It must be one of those kind of things men liked to keep as hidden fantasies or something, because it seemed like a lot of guys liked the look but were ashamed about the way they felt and didn't want to admit it to others.

Paul sure didn't hide what he thought, that was for damn sure. He just about blew a fuse when he got a peek at her underarms when she was at the cash register. Even now, Rose got a chill when she thought of how Paul looked at her with such raw desire. It had been ages since anyone had looked at her like that, and it felt fantastic.

Rose did freshly shave her legs for the occasion though, and then tried to pick out something to wear. Rose finally settled on a yellow tube top and light blue shorts that showed off her legs, which were probably her best feature. Rose didn't usually feel comfortable wearing tube tops because she had so little to keep them up with, but this wasn't going to stay on long, if Rose had her way.

Rose blow dried her shoulder length brown hair, trying to get it into some kind of respectable condition in the humidity. It was ten minutes to eight and Rose threw a little makeup on, periodically looking out the window for Paul.

She cracked open another brew, hoping the buzz she was feeling would ease her nervousness. It also provided her with an excuse for what she still couldn't believe she was about to do. When all else fails, blame alcohol. That was what Henry did when he fell off the fidelity wagon that time. On that note, Rose took the phone off the hook in case Henry tried to call, and then looked out the front window.

Paul's car was now in the store's parking lot and Rose's heart skipped a beat when she saw him get out of his Buick. The passenger door opened and a pretty girl with long curly red hair got out. She was wearing an ivory colored peasant blouse and bell bottom jeans. Rose was shocked that this was actually happening, because up until now it had not really sunk in what she was doing. The two of them went into the store which gave Rose the opportunity to catch her breath.

The thought crossed Rose's mind that maybe there had been a change of plans, or maybe Paul couldn't talk the girl into it. Rose's mind wandered, remembering her experiences with women. Most recently, about four years ago Rose had gotten involved with a woman at a health spa she had belonged to for a while. It had lasted almost a year, on almost a weekly basis, until the woman had moved away.

There had been others, including the mother of Debbie's friend Diane, back just before she had gotten married. Six women all together, twice the number of women as men she had been intimate with in her lifetime. Rose always thought it had never seemed like cheating being with women, and she liked it just as much, even more sometimes.

Rose jumped when she heard a knock at her back door. She thought about not answering the door and just forgetting this whole crazy idea, but kept walking toward the back door and finally opened it.

Paul and the redhead smiled and greeted Rose warmly as she let them in. Rose gave them both a beer and Paul introduced the girl to Rose.

"Mrs. Blaine, this is Cathy, Cathy with a C" Paul said smiling. "Actually she's more like a D or double D, I think" he quipped. "I have to use your facilties, okay Mrs. Blaine?"

Rose directed Paul toward the bathroom and then came back and stood awkwardly with Cathy in the kitchen.

"He's so funny" Cathy said chuckling while moving over close to Rose. "He told me a little about you on the way over. I'm not all that experienced with girls, but I really enjoy it, and maybe you can teach me more about it."

Cathy put her hand on Rose's shoulder and Rose felt the heat from her touch. The girl was a couple of inches taller than her, and she had a nice smile and tons of freckles on her face and upper chest. Rose's eyes drifted down lower, and although her blouse was loose and not form fitting by any means, it looked as if there was quite a lot going on down there.

Cathy's hand slid lightly down her arm, sending a shiver all over Rose's body and leaving goose bumps in her wake.

"You're really pretty, Mrs. Blaine" Cathy said, and Rose thought that she was about to be attacked. That thought made Rose crazy with anticipation but Paul came back from the bathroom at that exact moment.

"Well, it looks like you ladies are getting along great!" Paul announced. "Maybe we should get a little more comfortable now Mrs. Blaine. Why don't we take these beers into the bedroom where we can relax?"

7)

Rose felt light headed as she brought them into their bedroom. She had taken all the pictures of Henry and put them away, figuring the sight of his face looking at her would be too much. Paul surveyed the room and pulled the corner chair over to about three feet from the bed.

"Mrs. Blaine is just going to watch us for a while, Cathy. Then I'll watch you two get it on" Paul dictated almost like a movie director would. "Mrs. Blaine will sit in the chair with her hands on her knees and not move or touch herself at all, okay Mrs. Blaine?"

"You can call me Rose" she said with a cracking voice.

"Hmmm, I think we'll call you Mrs. Blaine, at least for now" Paul said after a brief pause. "It makes it sound.... I dunno, sexier maybe. Have a seat Mrs. Blaine."

Rose did as she was told, sitting in the chair with her hands on her knees. Paul and Cathy embraced and his hands were all over Cathy's back and rear end. Cathy pulled Paul's shirt up over his head. He had a slender build, his chest smooth and hairless, with a few stray hairs sprouting from under his navel leading downward with the promise of more to follow. Already Paul had a prominent bulge in his jeans that Cathy easily found and rubbed hard with her right hand.

Paul repositioned the two of them so that he was behind Cathy, who was only a couple of feet away from Rose. Rose's heart was now racing at a frightening pace as Paul reached from behind and ever so slowly lifted the bottom of Cathy's blouse, exposing her china white skin.

Cathy had a slender build, but when her breasts came into view Rose was stunned. Cathy's breasts were enormous, impossibly huge and bell shaped, with nicely formed light pink aureolas capped with darker thick pegs. They looked like gigantic eggplants, Rose thought as Cathy lifted her freckled arms to let Paul get the blouse off. Rose noted Cathy had slight wisps of red hair under her slender arms, sparse fuzz that Paul softly ran his fingers through after discarding the blouse.

"Mrs. Blaine already knows about my favorite things, Cathy" Paul said while looking over Cathy's shoulder at Rose. "I didn't even have to ask Mrs. Blaine to accomodate me, she came already equipped. That's what caught my eye about her first."