Rose Liked To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul slid down Cathy's bell bottoms and then shucked the panties right after. Cathy had freckles on her thighs as well, which Rose thought was really cute. Cathy had a very small and sparse triangle of pubic hair which, like the hair under her arms, was several shades darker red than the hair on her head.

Paul's hands cupped and kneaded Cathy's pendulous globes, massaging them roughly as Cathy wiggled and squirmed under his touch. Rose felt like she could come at any moment and fought the urge to touch herself, and instead slowly rubbed her thighs together as she watched the intoxicating scene unfolding scant inches away from her.

Cathy turned around and nibbled at Paul's nipples before kneeling down in front of Paul and unbuckling his belt. Rose felt Paul's eyes on her as she watched Cathy unsnap his jeans and slowly bring them down.

Paul was wearing tight white underwear, and Rose audibly gasped as she saw the astonishingly large bulge that stretched the fabric out beyond belief. Paul smiled down at the sight of Rose staring at him, and even turned a little bit to give her a better look. He watched Rose moving her legs together rapidly and laughed.

"Cathy, I think that Mrs. Blaine is cheating" Paul quipped while wryly noting Rose's body movements. "Well, not really cheating, I guess, since she isn't really touching herself is she?"

Cathy looked back at Rose and smiled brightly, noting "Oh, you mean you haven't you seen Paul's dick yet Mrs. Blaine? He's so huge, isn't he?"

Cathy's hand went over the length of the astounding bulge that curled to the left in the snug briefs and extended over to his hip. There was a moist spot of precum staining the garment where the tip of his cock was.

"I think Mrs. Blaine wants to see more, doesn't she Cathy?" Paul said.

"We both do, don't we Mrs. Blaine?" Cathy asked.

Rose could only nod, as she was on the brink of an orgasm, rubbing her thighs together much faster now. Cathy slowly reached up and grasped the elastic of Paul's briefs and inched the underwear down. She was taking so long Rose wanted to reach out and yank them off him herself, but decided to play the game Paul's way for now.

Paul's pubic hair came into view first, a small tuft of very light brown hair. Cathy was taking an eternity getting those briefs off, and Rose was squirming wildly in the chair, holding the arms of the chair in a virtual death grip while starting to make tiny sounds that seemed beyond her control.

When Paul's cock finally sprang free from under the elastic, it wasn't as big as Rose had imagined. It was bigger, much bigger. As Paul's gigantic member swayed wildly in front of him, Rose let out a moan and felt herself convulsing, her body racked with indescribable waves of pleasure. She was screaming out while still gripping the arms of the chair in vice-like grips.

"Holy shit!" Paul exclaimed. "Look at her come! Far out! She never even touched herself once. Damn, she is a trip!"

Sweat poured down Rose's face as she sat weakly in the chair. Cathy smiled at her while she slowly stroked Paul's cock.

"That looked like it was really good for you Mrs. Blaine" Cathy said.

"I think I was right about you Mrs. Blaine" Paul said assuredly. "You are going to me an wild one tonight. I hope you've got some more energy left because you're going to need it."

Rose could not comprehend what had just taken place, but she was already getting interested again in what was going on before her. Rose took a deep hit of her beer, draining it and setting it aside.

Cathy had Paul's cock in her right fist, holding it at the base. It was not overly thick, but seemed to get thicker toward the top. The head of Paul's cock was downright bulbous, like a mushroom. As Cathy began sucking Paul's engorged weapon, her left hand gripped his cock just above her right. Even then, she had a whole lot of cock sticking out left to suck, which the redhead did excitedly.

"I have a hunch you don't get anything like this from your husband when he IS around, do you Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked.

Although the mention of her husband made her feel guilty, she had to admit that Paul's cock was nothing like Henry's. Henry's cock was a little on the small side, about the same thickness as Paul's but that's where the comparison ended. Rose guessed that Henry had about five or six inches, whereas this thing of Paul's had to be twice that long. It wasn't that Henry was out of the ordinary though, it was Paul that was the freak.

Henry was also uncircumsized, which Rose did not care for at all. She had always said that if they ever had a boy, the first thing she would do was make sure his thing got clipped.

Now this cock of Paul's was something you could wrap your lips around, Rose thought. She wondered how much of that she would be able to take in her mouth, maybe about half with luck Rose figured. His balls were also outrageously large, his long wrinkled sack dangling loosely between his legs, his nuts seemingly as big as eggs.

Paul lifted Cathy's head off his cock, which seemed to have gotten even larger still under Cathy's urgings, and had taken on a pinkish glow to its former pale color.

"Want a taste, Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked, moving over to Rose.

Rose opened her mouth and took in the plum sized head, tasting the musky seminal fluid that dribbled from the tip. Rose leaned forward to try to take more of the cock but Paul moved back over to Cathy.

"Your turn will come Mrs. Blaine, just be patient" Paul said slyly. "There's plenty for everyone."

"There sure is, Mrs Blaine" Cathy offered before going back to sucking his tool. "I tried to measure it the last time we were together but I couldn't tell how long it was because I only had a twelve inch ruler and it was bigger than that" Cathy said breathlessly, before returning to his member.

"Oh, stop bragging on me Cathy" Paul said blushing and loving every word. "It was only an inch or two longer than the ruler" Paul said while running his hands through the redhead's curly locks. "Hey, what can I tell you? I was blessed, and I feel it's my responsibilty to share it with as many beautiful ladies as I possibly can" Paul said smugly.

"Have you ever fucked a guy with a fourteen inch cock, Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked with curiousity, not waiting for an answer. "I bet you've dreamed about it though. Ever have a cock this big in your mouth before? Ever feel a cock this size in your pussy Mrs. Blaine?

Rose shook her head no, as Cathy sucked even more furiously on Paul's cock, her tiny fists wrenching and jerking the shaft as she did.

"How about your ass, Mrs. Blaine? Do you like to get fucked in the ass? Imagine how nice it would feel for me to slide this thing into your tight ass. Imagine my balls slapping against you as I fucked your tender little asshole. Take your hand from between your legs won't you please Mrs. Blaine? You'd like that wouldn't you Mrs. Blaine, me fucking you in the ass with this thing, right?" Paul questioned.

Rose hadn't realized she had been touching herself all this time, so engrossed was she in observing.

"No, I couldn't do that," Rose said shaking her head with absolute certainty, "you're too...no uh... way too big to do that. I... I couldn't."

"You've taken it up the ass before though, haven't you Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked.

"Uh... yes, but... I couldn't with... not with you. It's too... way too much" Rose stammered while gazing at Paul's cock as if hypnotized.

"Well, we'll see about that" Paul said, and with that he pulled Cathy up on the bed and burrowed his head between her legs, parting the fine fur with his tongue. Paul was on all fours with his back to Rose, giving Rose an exquisite view of his balls swinging wildly between his legs.

After a minute Paul got up on his knees and swung Cathy around so that Rose could see from the side as he put his cock at Cathy's opening and slowly eased it in. Cathy moaned as Paul buried about half of his cock into her, then gradually went deeper.

"Oooooh easy Paul, easy ohhhh... oh god wait honey" Cathy gasped as she fought to catch her breath. Looking at Rose she said, "oh man that is so good but it takes some getting used to" and moaned again as Paul buried another inch or so into her.

Paul started to thrust into Cathy with more intensity, soon going in all the way. Rose saw Cathy wince as he penetrated to the hilt, and then pull it all the way out. Cathy was now begging for more, while Paul was squeezing her breasts and pulling at her nipples. Cathy's breasts rolled lazily around on her chest as Paul started to rock the bed with the force of his humping.

Paul really started to give it to her, thrusting hard and fast into Cathy, who came with a rush. Rose watched as Cathy's eyes bulged wide as she looked over toward Rose, her mouth open wide as she let out an almost inhuman wail. Paul was far from done however, and continued to pound into Cathy, who seemed to be almost in another dimension as her eyes rolled in their sockets.

Paul dismounted and postioned Cathy onto her side facing Rose. Paul laid on his side behind her and lifted her leg with one hand, and probed for her opening with his cock in the other. Paul found Cathy's pussy with his prodigious weapon and thrust into her.

Rose had an incredible view of Paul's cock sliding into Cathy's pussy from his position behind and between Cathy's legs. Cathy's thighs opened wide as the impossibly long cock slid all the way in, right down to his balls, before slowly sliding back out until only the tip of the cone was still in her.

Rose got up slowly and knelt by the side of the bed, transfixed at the sight of that elongated prong sliding deep inside Cathy's pussy. Paul watched with interest as Rose reached out and touched Cathy's pussy, her hand sliding through the incredibly moist opening and rubbing her clitoris right above Paul's member. This made Cathy wail with delight, until Paul told Rose to get back in the chair, which she did with considerable reluctance.

Paul eventually disengaged himself from Cathy and straddled her, milking his swollen cock with both hands. In a matter of seconds, hot jets of cum spurted all over Cathy, drenching her with his seed.

Paul and Cathy laid silently on the bed for a few minutes, as Rose watched Paul's cock slowly deflate, a long strand of semen left hanging lazily off the tip of the knob.

"Well Mrs. Blaine, are you ready to get involved in some fun?" Paul asked while smiling at her from behind Cathy on the bed.

Rose stood up and stepped over next to the bed, waiting for instructions. Paul got up and came over from around the bed. Rose licked her lips involuntarily as she watched Paul's now flaccid cock swing in front of him as he walked, almost like the trunk of an elephant.

Cathy swung her legs around and got up as well, and while Paul came around Rose from behind, Cathy stood in front of Rose. Their hands danced softly over Rose, rubbing her shoulders and arms while Rose stood there motionless.

"See Mrs. Blaine's nipples Cathy?" Paul commented while he looked down over Rose's shoulders while gently kissing Rose on the neck.

Rose's entire body shuddered as Paul's lips grazed her. Rose looked down and saw her nipples bulging out against the soft fabric of the tube top, aching to be touched.

"See them?" Cathy commented. "That'd be hard to do since they're trying to explode through your top, aren't they Mrs. Blaine? Mmmmm....they look nice."

As Cathy spoke, her hands came up and touched Rose's nipples through the fabric, causing Rose to get out a gasp. Rose leaned forward, trying to create more contact, but Cathy kept on just lightly tracing the outline of Rose's nipples. Paul's hands came sliding softly down from Rose's shoulders, gliding down her arms and gripping Rose's wrists, holding them tight to her sides. In his wake, the soft hairs on Rose's forearms stood up in response.

"Help Mrs. Blaine off with her shorts Cathy" Paul asked, and Cathy dutifully responded, tugging Rose's shorts down and taking them off as Rose stepped out of them. Cathy's hands slid up Rose's legs as she got back up.

"Wow, you've got great legs Mrs. Blaine" Cathy announced before resuming her gentle caressing of Rose's nipples.

"I told you she had a groovy body, didn't I Cathy" Paul announced. "She reminds me of our librarian at school, all plain and covered up until I got her alone after graduation and then she was a beautiful maniac. Just like you are going to be Mrs. Blaine, with all these goodies just going to waste, up until tonight that is. Is Mrs. Blaine wearing panties Cathy?"

"Yes she is, do you want me to take them off her, Paul?"

"No, they can stay on for now" Paul answered from behind Rose, who was trying to rub up against him. "Tell me Mrs. Blaine, are your nipples as sensitive as they seem to be?"

Rose could only nod in response, at which time Paul directed Cathy to find out for sure. Cathy's fingers gripped Rose's nipples and squeezed them hard, twisting them slightly as she did. Rose's knees buckled a little as the exquisite mix of pain and pleasure hit her, as her head went backward as she looked toward the ceiling, hitting Paul's chest.

"Ooooh... far out Mrs. Blaine, I guess they are sensitive" Cathy exclaimed as she released the nipples and cupped Rose's small breasts in her hands and kneaded them roughly.

"Please.... I need... I need to..." Rose whimpered, her whole body shaking at this point.

Paul reached around with one hand and felt Rose's panties, lightly brushing her sex through the cotton.

"My, you're wet already, aren't you!" Paul loudly exclaimed. "Cathy, why don't you get those panties off Mrs. Blaine for her and see what's going on down there."

Cathy knelt before Rose and slid the panties down and off Rose, running her hand through Rose's thick bush and feeling the moistness that was oozing out of her.

"Oh far out man, is she ever wet!" Cathy remarked.

"My guess is she has a really hairy pussy. Am I right Cathy?"

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Blaine has a really nice bush on her" Cathy said. "Wow! She's really hairy Paul, and the hair is nice and soft too. I can't wait to bury my face in it."

"I figured that Mrs. Blaine would have a hairy pussy," Paul said confidently "and this is what gave me a hint."

Paul released Rose's hands and grabbed the bottom of Rose's tube top, quickly pulling it up and over Rose's head in one motion as Rose lifted her arms to assist him. With the top around her wrists, Paul twisted the garment and held it tightly, holding Rose's hands bound up behind her head.

Rose saw Cathy's face light up as she reached toward her and raked her freckled fingers through the lush growth under Rose's arms, releasing a lightly perfumed scent into the air with her caresses.

"Oh man Paulie, you must have creamed in your jeans when you saw these" Cathy remarked. "He's crazy about girls with hair under their arms, and boy do you have it!" Cathy exclaimed while nodding down toward Rose's underarms. Cathy's hands slid over and cupped Rose's bare breasts for the very first time, softly caressing them and letting her palms slide over the stiff nipples.

"As for me, I prefer these" Cathys said while bending over and taking Rose's nipple into her mouth. Rose groaned as Cathy's tongue swirled around the thick stub, then traced the outer ridge of her pebbled aureola.

"Easy Cathy, we don't want to get Mrs. Blaine too excited now, do we?" Paul cracked. "She's already doing a kind of dance here with me here. What's the matter Mrs. Blaine? You got ants in your pants or something? Do you want us to stop?"

"NO!" Rose practically screamed.

Rose realized that she had been almost marching in place, her feet shifting from side to side. Rose's body was practically exploding with desire, the likes of which she had never felt before.

"Tell Cathy what you think about her breasts Mrs. Blaine. I love hearing girls talk dirty." Paul commented while letting Rose's arms fall down to her sides, while still holding her wrists.

"Ummmm.... uh... they're beautiful breasts" Rose managed to blurt out, looking with unrestrained admiration at Cathy's incredible bosom.

"You can do better than that Mrs. Blaine" Paul complained. "When you look at her you aren't thinking about her in that kind of language. Tell Cathy what you really think and tell her what you want to do with them."

"Well, uh...I think you've got ... you've got really incredible tits Cathy, and I can't wait to feel them... to suck on them. I love girls with big ones" Rose said suddenly. Rose even surprised herself with that last comment, looking over sheepishly at Paul, who simply smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Mrs. Blaine. I'm glad you like them" Cathy said while moving closer to Rose and letting their breasts touch. Cathy smiled as she slowly moved back and forth, their nipples meeting briefly.

"I'm really looking forward to this Mrs. Blaine. Now don't you dare hold back tonight because we're really all friends here. You've been waiting for this for your entire life" Paul whispered in Rose's ear while releasing her wrists and sitting back in the chair Rose had occupied before.

There was an awkward second, but when Cathy opened her arms Rose jumped into her embrace and they kissed madly. Rose and Cathy's tongues were instantly dueling, searching hungrily inside each other's mouths, their breasts mashing together. Rose felt Cathy's knee come up between her legs and she parted them without a moment of hesitation, letting Cathy grind between her legs.

Rose eased Cathy down onto the bed, straddling the redhead. Squeezing Cathy's enormous breasts, Rose buried her head between them and licked her cleavage all the way up to her neck. Cathy's thigh continued to rub between Rose's legs while she worked over Cathy's breasts.

"God, they're so beautiful, so big" Rose moaned as she sucked vigorously on Cathy's nipples, her hands roughly kneading the weighty globes upwards.

Rose began slowly kissing her way down from Cathy's breasts, past her navel and through the light thatch of dark red hair adorning her pussy. Rose's tongue flicked around the thick labia, occasionally darting inside Cathy while reveling in feeling Cathy's contortions begin beneath her.

Rose felt Cathy trying to pull her over so she let her have her way, and Rose found herself with her thighs straddling Cathy's head. Cathy reached up and pulled Rose down to her while arching herself upward to meet her. Their mouths were buried in each other's pussies, and Rose was so charged up from watching all that time she knew she would not last long, but was surprised at how fast she came in response to Cathy's urgings.

Rose was able to concentrate a little more now and went at Cathy's sweet pussy with everything she had. Rose soon felt Cathy's vaginal muscles spasm around her probing tongue, and felt Cathy clawing wildly at her ass as she came soon after.

Rose rolled around next to Cathy and held her in her arms, feeling the young girl's heart pounding as she hugged her close. Cathy leaned over and kissed Rose on the cheek and burrowed her head into her neck, sighing contentedly.

While Rose lay beside Cathy she looked at Paul, who was stretched out in the chair with his legs on the side board of the bed. He was slowly stroking his cock, which seemed to be rock hard again, and seemed content to survey the scene for a minute before getting up and standing next to the bed.

Rose couldn't take her eyes off Paul's cock as he looked down on the two of them, still stroking that huge thing. He walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed on behind Rose, who was now positioned between the two teenagers. Rose rolled over on her back and looked up at Paul who was softly rubbing her right thigh.

Cathy came to life and knelt on the other side of Rose, stroking Rose's left thigh. The two hands moved toward Rose's pussy, gliding through the dense bush, their hands runnning over each other's before going back to Rose's thigh. They did that several times before they moved up Rose's stomach to her breasts, which were noticeably flattened by her laying on her back.