Rose Liked To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Cathy plucked at Rose's nipples, which responded almost immediately to the tender torment. Rose reached over to grab Paul's bobbing cock, but Paul gently grabbed her wrist and pulled it back over her head. Cathy did the same with her other hand and Rose found herself pinned to the bed.

Paul and Cathy leaned over almost in unison and began licking around Rose's nipples, their tongues barely brushing against the long thick pegs that felt to Rose like they must be visibly throbbing. Their tongues swirled all over Rose's breasts, once leaving Rose's nipples and licking toward each other, meeting between her breasts where their tongues touched briefly before gliding back to Rose's nipples.

Paul began sliding his tongue over to Rose's side, and Rose saw Cathy watching and trying to mimic his actions. Rose felt like her entire body was one big goose bump, and whimpered helplessly in response to this wonderful teasing.

While Paul and Cathy held Rose's arms taut over her head, Paul's tongue began a slow serpentine trip up Rose's side from just above her rib cage. His tongue slid up toward Rose's armpit but stopped just before reaching the bountiful tuft of hair, choosing instead to slide along the perimeter on the outside of Rose's arm before circling back around the inside and down to where he had started.

The feeling was unlike anything Rose had ever felt before, and then when Cathy did the same thing around her other arm Rose was almost beside herself. Rose looked at Paul, her eyes pleading for relief. Cathy moved from Rose's side to up above Rose's head and now tightly held down both of Rose wrists. Rose looked up but could only see Cathy's enormous breasts hanging just above her, dangling tantalizingly yet just out of reach of her mouth.

Paul put one leg between Rose's thighs and leaned over and sucked on Rose's nipple again. Rose could feel Paul's cock sliding on her hip as he moved. She wanted that cock inside of her so badly yet they kept teasing her, both of them enjoying how crazy this was making her.

This time when Paul's tongue slid off Rose's nipple and headed up her side, he didn't stop. Paul's tongue slid through her bushy underarm, nibbling and kissing and swirling around wildly.

Although this tickled Rose initially, it soon began to feel like nothing she had ever felt before. This was the first time anyone had ever done this do her, as Henry would always look but never touch. Paul and Cathy were doing a whole lot more and it felt spectacular. Paul was obviously having a ball too, and even more so when he realized how much Rose was enjoying it.

Paul finally pulled himself away, and moved himself between Rose's legs. Paul reached down and felt inside of Rose, and then smiled when he felt how wet she was.

"Fuck me Paul!" Rose pleaded. "Please... I...."

Paul slid the head of his cock up and down the length of Rose's opening, making Rose shiver with anticipation. Finally, Paul slid the tip of the head in very gently, feeling the anticipated tightness that gripped him. He moved forward just a bit, then back, each time putting a little more in.

Rose thrashed around as Cathy held her wrists down, raising her hips to try to get more of Paul's cock inside of her. When Paul saw this he eased himself further into Rose, who let out a throaty growl in return. Paul looked down between Rose's legs and saw half of his cock was in her and she wanted more, she wanted it all.

Paul thrust into Rose's pussy, which felt just as tight as he had imagined. He heard Rose scream as he went all the way into her, right down to his balls. Paul looked up at Rose, whose head was straining downward, the veins in her neck bulging as she looked down at where his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

Paul slowly extracted his tool inch by inch, even letting it pop out of Rose, dripping and glistening brightly with Rose's juices. This time when Paul put it to the lips of Rose's pussy, he didn't wait but instead plunged right in hard, hearing Rose howl in response. Paul looked at Rose who was not begging for mercy, but instead bucking her hips, trying to get more. Paul looked up at Cathy, who was smiling and was enjoying this too.

Paul started humping away furiously, ramming his cock into Rose as hard as he could. Rose felt his balls slapping viciously against her and she responded by locking her legs around Paul's ass and thrusting her hips right back at him. The whimpering noises Rose made were music to his ears and urged him to pound away even harder.

Rose felt the orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, almost knocking the breath out of her. It felt like Paul was drilling her into the mattress, so violent were his thrusts, but it felt so incredible Rose didn't want it to stop. Skin slapping together briskly, at a tempo and ferocity Rose had never experienced before.

Rose contracted her muscles as best she could around Paul's manhood as another orgasm seemed imminent. This time when she came she sensed Paul was coming too, as he let out a guttural sound.

The force of Paul's cum erupting into Rose was almost scary, a long series of spurts blasting deep inside of her. Rose arched her back and screamed out in ecstacy as Paul's spasms finally subsided, her pussy still trying to milk more out of him.

Paul looked down at Rose in amazement. He had expected Rose to be good, but she was way beyond what he had hoped for.

"Oh man Mrs. Blaine, you are out of sight!" Paul said excitedly. "That was fucking unbelievable. I don't come that quick usually but I couldn't stop myself, you looked and felt so fantastic!" he exclaimed as he held himself suspended above her on all fours.

Rose's wrists had been finally released by Cathy and Rose ran her hands up and down Paul's sinewy arms. Paul had continued to rock in and out of Rose even after he had spent himself, because it felt so great.

Cathy excused herself to go get some more beers while Paul finally eased out of Rose and laid down beside her, softly stroking her breasts.

"How was that Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked Rose. "It seemed like you were having fun."

"It...it...was amazing Paul" Rose replied. "I never had orgasms like that in my life."

"I dug it too Mrs. Blaine. Every time you would come into the store I would try to picture what it would be like to ball you, and it was even better than I had imagined."

Paul reached over to his jeans and pulled out a crumpled back of smokes. What he pulled out of the pack was no cigarette.

"You like to smoke pot Mrs Blaine?" Paul inquired.

"Uh....I never have" Rose stammered. "I think I would like to try it though."

Why not, Rose figured. She might as well try everything tonight, watching Paul light the joint as Cathy returned with the brews. While her generation did not have grass around to the extent that Paul's did, she was aware of it and was curious. She watched Paul inhale the joint and hold it in his lungs while handing it to Rose.

Rose tried to emulate what Paul had done, nervously handling the joint and bringing it to her lips. The smoke was pretty harsh, but Rose managed to not choke as she handed it to Cathy. As they smoked that one down to the end, Paul fired up another one.

Rose didn't know what to expect from the pot and was a little disappointed when nothing seemed to happen right away. Gradually though, Rose began to feel the effects as everything became funnier and she became thoroughly relaxed.

Rose looked over at Paul's cock, which hung limply over his hip. Even completely deflated it had to be seven or eight inches long. Rose reached over and took the shaft of the meaty organ in her hand, pulling on it and marveling at its amazing elasticity.

Rose licked around the ridge of the bulbous crown, her tongue flicking around the opening, which prompted groans of pleasure from Paul. Rose felt the cock begin to show signs of life once more, so she began sucking in earnest. She began going a little further down the slowly revitalizing shaft with each motion.

Rose had no problem giving her husband what Henry liked to call "that Deep Throat action" that he enjoyed so much. After they had gone to see the movie of that name she had tried it on Henry and was able to do it on him with little problem.

There was no way in the world she would be able to take in all of Paul's cock, but Rose was trying to take in as much as she could. The rubbery prick had become almost fully erect again as Rose plunged down on it, forcing more and more of it down into her mouth.

Rose fought back the gag reflex when the head of his dick hit her throat and slid down. Cathy was stroking her hair as Rose sucked harder and harder, kneading his dangling balls with her other hand. Rose looked down and saw that she still had almost six inches of cock left in her hand and went down a little further while twisting the shaft in her hand, knowing there was no way she could take it all.

"Oh wow Mrs. Blaine, you can really give head! Paul, how does that feel? It's like she's almost got your whole cock in her mouth!" Cathy exclaimed with obvious delight.

"Arrrgghhh...." was all Paul could manage to get out as a response, as he was throughly enjoying Rose's manipulations.

Rose's mouth was getting a little dry and so she pulled her head up off of Paul's weapon, still sucking hard as her mouth slid slowly back up, savoring every inch. Rose looked at the throbbing cock, glistening with her saliva for almost three quarters of its length, and was amazed at how much she actually had been able to manage.

Rose pointed Paul's cock over towards Cathy, who grabbed it joyfully as Rose reached over for her beer.

"Oh wow, I can't follow that," Cathy said with awe in her voice, "but it'll be fun to try."

With Cathy on one side and Rose returning to his other side, Paul began receiving non-stop licking and sucking. He looked down at the two women taking turns at his cock, the view so incredibly erotic he fought back the urge to ejaculate.

As Cathy went down on Paul's cock, Rose grabbed his ball sack and took one of his nuts in her mouth. It was like trying to fit an egg in her mouth, but Paul enjoyed it as Rose rolled her tongue around it.

When Rose and Cathy began licking around the crown and their tongues met and swirled around each others along with his cock, Paul could no longer contain himself. He watched as cum spurted up in the air, spraying them both all over their hair and faces. Rose and Cathy seemed oblivious however, as they kept going at it through it all.

Cathy and Rose licked Paul's semen from off of each other, and as Paul eased from underneath them, they began to really go at it. Paul watched as Rose buried her face in between Cathy's tits. Cathy looked up at Paul and smiled wickedly, enjoying Rose's attentions.

It was another fifteen minutes before Rose and Cathy finally came up for air. Paul had watched them go down on each other with such intensity that he found himself getting hard again.

Rose had just started to catch her breath when she looked over at Paul, who had his stiff cock in his hand and was idly stroking it while looking at Rose. Rose reached into the drawer of her night table for her trusty lubricant.

8)

Rose straddled Paul and rubbed some vaseline over his engorged weapon before gradually easing herself down on it. With Rose on top Paul's peneration was even deeper, and as his cock went deeper and deeper, she felt her insides being stretched beyond reason. Paul looked at Rose in wonder as her pussy took him in to the hilt. Rose felt like she was being split in two and she loved every second as she began lazily riding Paul's cock.

Rose felt like she could take this forever, and so made sure that when she felt that her lover was nearing climax she relaxed enough and slowed down until he calmed down. Paul was used to being the one in control and they both realized that, at least at this moment, Rose was in charge.

Paul didn't resent this change, quite to the contrary, he reveled in it. Cathy came around and straddled Paul's thighs, reaching around Rose and cupping her breasts, tweaking and pinching Rose's fat nipples. The sight of this was positively mind-boggling to Paul.

Rose felt Cathy's pendelous breasts rubbing into her back, her nipples inflamed as they raked across her skin. Rose brought her hands up and covered Cathy's, squeezing the girl's fingers tightly around her breasts as if to say that it was okay to be rougher. Cathy quickly got the message and began tormenting Rose's diminutive treasures, pulling and squeezing them roughly.

Rose felt this orgasm seem to start from her toes on up, her skin tingling. When Rose came she fell backward into Cathy, who kept kneading Rose's tits almost savagely as she supported Rose. Cathy enjoyed feeling Rose's orgasm while nippling and gnawing her neck all the time.

Rose pulled Paul's still outrageously engorged cock from her now tender pussy and stroked it, both hands clutching the cock in her fists.

"Cathy, why don't you ride this for a little bit" Rose said.

Cathy replaced Rose, who got up off the bed tentatively, feeling like she just ridden a horse. After a second Rose assumed the position behind Cathy, who was riding Paul's cock with slow sensuous motions. Rose pulled Cathy's curly red locks off of her creamy white shoulders and began nuzzling Cathy's neck, her tongue dancing around the multitude of freckles adorning her upper torso.

Cathy reached up and held her hair up so that Rose could get at her neck easier. As Rose rocked around astride Paul's thighs she began to get aroused yet again, even though her pussy was getting pretty sore by this point. Rose kissed Cathy's neck, sliding her hands around Cathy and seizing her enormous breasts, feeling their tremendous weight as she manipulated them.

Paul's hands came up and covered Rose's, and together they kneaded Cathy's huge tits, to Cathy's audible delight. Cathy's began rocking harder, and within seconds was having an orgasm, as Rose held her tightly, vicariously enjoying her orgasm.

Cathy slowed her motion until she ground to a halt, and then practically collapsed off Paul. Paul's cock was still standing upright, as hard as ever, and he motioned for Rose to hop back on.

"Paul, I can't. I want to but I'm so sore" Rose said pleadingly.

"It doesn't have to be your pussy Mrs. Blaine" Paul said. "Let me fuck you in the ass."

Rose reached down and grabbed Paul's cock, running her hand slowly up and down its length, the veins along the shaft still bulging. Rose tried to imagine what Paul's cock would feel like inside her ass. Rose was not a stranger to anal sex, Henry having done it to her several times in the past, but that was Henry. This was something else altogether, Rose thought as she stroked the huge dick.

"Well, while you're thinking about it Mrs. Blaine, why don't you come around here and lay like this" Paul said while directing and rearranging them on the bed.

Rose found herself laying across Paul sideways, as Paul raised her arm and slid his cock under before lowering her arm again. Paul began slowly thrusting his hips, his cock sliding through Rose's underarm before retreating back through.

Rose watched with fascination as Paul was... well actually fucking her armpit. Paul would retract his cock and then slide it through as Rose kept pressure on it by holding her arm down as tight as she could.

Paul sat up on his elbows and watched his cock emerging from Rose's hairy armpit, feeling the forest of hair gently glide over the sensitive crown, sending shivers down his entire body. Paul thought he could do this all night, as the sight was as wonderful to him as the feeling. It also kept him aroused for what he hoped would be the perfect end to the evening.

"Won't you let me fuck you in the ass Mrs. Blaine?" Paul asked pleadingly. "I promise that I'll be as gentle as I can and I'll get you prepared in ways you could never imagine."

Rose looked down at the cock sliding through her underarm and said "First of all Paul, if you are going to fuck a woman in the ass, you can at least call her by her first name, don't you think?"

"Yes Rose" Paul said happily. "I want to fuck you in the ass Rose. I want to stick my cock in your asshole and fuck you like you've never been fucked before, would that be okay Rose?"

Rose smiled nervously as she tentatively nodded in affirmation. "I want to watch this too Paul" Rose said. You have to do it with me on my back."

Rose got up off Paul and started rearranging the pillows so that her bottom would be elevated, then laid down on the bed as Paul got down between her legs. Cathy came up next to Rose and brushed Rose's hair back up off her face.

"Oh man Rose, I can't believe you're going to do this" Cathy's said in a throaty whisper. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Yeah, but not with anything like that!" Rose said while nodding toward Paul, whose cock was bobbing excitedly in front of him as he covered his arching erection with vaseline.

Could the thing have actually gotten even bigger than ever, Rose wondered. The head of Paul's cock now looked as big as an apple, glistening with lubricant, and for a moment Rose had some misgivings about what was going to be happening momentarily.

Paul looked down at Rose as he inserted a finger into her anus, relishing the pleased expression on her face. Rose felt Paul's finger slide in with little problem, as she relaxed her muscles to better accommodate him. After some probing, Paul retracted his finger and after scooping out more jelly, went back in with two fingers.

Rose gasped as she felt the two digits slowly corkscrewing their way into her, probing and twisting as they penetrated deeply. Rose felt herself gently rolling her hips toward Paul. Looking down she saw Paul hands working away, his cock still throbbing and oozing precum.

Paul pulled his fingers out and ducked down between Rose's legs, his hands cupping her ass cheeks. Rose squealed with surprise as she felt Paul's tongue dart into her asshole. All Rose could see was the top of Paul's head as he buried his tongue into her as far as he could.

This feeling was quite simply beyond Rose's comprehension, as she never had thought such a thing possible, and was sorry when Paul finally stopped and emerged from down there a minute later.

"Ready Rose?" Paul asked as he slid up between Rose's thighs.

Rose nodded as she asked Cathy for another pillow and stuffed it behind her head. Although she couldn't see everything, she would probably be able to see enough.

Rose felt the tip of Paul's cock rubbing around her puckered anus, pushing a little bit of the head in, which made Rose wince. Paul reached down for more lubrication and slid some around her asshole. Paul then put his cock at the entrance and pushed.

Rose forgot about watching and screamed as he rammed his cock into her, almost blacking out from the pain. Cathy was holding her shoulder and Rose looked at her for help.

"Too big....too big...please take it out... make him stop... stop" Rose begged.

"It's okay Mrs... Rose I mean" Cathy said softly. "He's only got the head of it in."

Rose looked down through her tears and saw that Cathy was right, and Paul had only inserted the tip in. As the pain subsided Rose began to catch her breath.

"Sorry...sorry..." Rose panted as she attempted to regain her wits about her. "Whew! It felt like you must have put the whole thing in. Just let me get used to this for a minute."

"Sure Rose, will do" Paul said as he remained motionless. "Just let me know when you're ready. This feels so good I can't believe it, so damn tight. You know I've never done this before."

Rose wasn't surprised by that. You would have to be crazy to let him stick his salami into your ass she thought, as she prepared to allow Paul to do just that. Allow? That was a stupid way to put it Rose thought. Allow no, she wanted it!