Rose Liked To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul held Rose by her calves, spreading her legs wide and pushing them back up toward Rose. Rose arched her hips upward, feeling the raised ridge of the crown of Paul's cock clear the rim of her anus. Cathy went down and looked over Paul's shoulder as he ever so gently slid a little more in as Rose began taking deep breaths, much like her sister had done when Rose had watched her giving birth last year.

Cathy had taken some more vaseline and rubbed it around the shaft of Paul's cock. Cathy was enthralled at the sight of Paul's cock in Rose's little asshole, and knew from experience how tough this was. Paul had tried to do this with her and Cathy could not stand even taking the head of it in.

Paul gradually slid a little bit more in Rose's ass as his body began as slow rhythmic motion. Rose made crazed noises as he inched in a little further each time, making weird sounds as her head thrashed back and forth, her hands clawing at the sheets. The only sound she did not make was the word no. She was bound and determined to go through with this.

Paul kept penerating a tiny bit with every slow thrust he made into Rose. He felt like his cock was in a vice and Rose's ass was so warm and tight he fought the urge to cum, wanting this to last. Looking down, he saw that he had managed to get almost half of his prick in her and Rose was still there, eagerly accepting him and seemingly willing to take more. Paul was more than happy to oblidge.

"Ooohhhhh g...g...god..." Rose moaned and looked down trying to see through the veil of pain and pleasure.

Cathy reached over and ran her fingers through Rose's thick bush, sliding her index finger along the opening, which was dripping wet. Cathy leaned over and put her head down into the thicket, her tongue instantly finding Rose's clitoris. As Cathy's mouth found its target, Paul began penetrating deeper than ever, Cathy's looking over in awe as Paul was almost in Rose's ass down to his nuts.

Rose was now wailing and howling without any semblance of control as the combination of Cathy's tongue in her pussy and Paul's cock pounding into her ass was overwhelming. When Rose first came, she felt like she had somehow exploded all over Cathy's face. Cathy was startled when Rose suddenly gushed all over her without warning, but quickly dove back in when she realized what was happenning.

Paul's balls were violently slapping Rose's ass, his complete penentration now virtually accomplished. The feeling was so far beyond belief he knew he could not last long, and in a moment when he came Rose came yet again.

The sensation of Paul's cum blasting into her ass again and again in a seemingly endless stacatto sent Rose over the edge once more, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she lay helpless beneath the ministrations of Paul and Cathy.

Rose looked up at Paul, his cock still buried in her but now growing limp. Paul looked like a drowned rat and Rose knew she probably did too. Rose looked over at Cathy who was looking at her with a facial expression that looked like awe.

Finally Paul withdrew his now flaccid cock, and this action felt great to Rose too. When the head finally emerged there was a soft popping sound which made them all giggle. Cathy and Paul cleaned up Rose, who was so utterly drained of energy she could only lay there helplessly, her leg muscles still twitching involuntarily.

Rose had fallen asleep when Paul and Cathy left. They pulled the sheet over Rose and both kissed her on the forehead before heading out into the night.

9)

The next morning Rose awoke feeling like she had spent the night riding a horse. It was all she could do to walk to the the bathroom, the dull ache between her legs a reminder of a night she would never forget.

The light of day also brought with it a sense of guilt. What she had done was wrong, very wrong, that much she knew. What had posssessed her to do such a thing? Was it revenge, boredom, the almost forgotten feeling of being wanted, or a combination of all those things. Whatever it was, Rose knew that it was a once in a lifetime thing, and a thing that would never happen again.

Besides, the way her head throbbed and the way her body ached, especially the intimate parts, sex was the furthest thing from her mind. All of that made what happened later in the morning all the more strange.

Around noon when there was a tapping at her back door, Rose went back and saw Paul standing there with a little bouquet of flowers, grinning that charmingly sheepish grin of his.

"Thought I'd check on you to see if you were up yet or not" Paul said while handing Rose the flowers.

An hour later Paul went back to work after making love with Rose for almost the entire sixty minutes. Rose again told herself that this was the last time.

Rose told herself the same thing the following morning after Paul left. He had spent the night, just Paul alone this time, and they had made love most of the night and early morning. Paul was just as insatiable as he had promised, and Rose had discovered she was too. His unbridled and unabashed lust for her made her feel alive, made her feel so much like a woman that she felt reborn.

The problem was, Rose knew, was that she was a married woman. She had her fun, and whether it was revenge for Henry's earlier adulterous affair or not, there was no future in a relationship with Paul. No matter how incredible the sex was and how glorious it felt to be so desired by such a virile young stud, Rose knew she had to end it. Rose's only fear, and it was not a trifling one, was that Paul would somehow make it difficult for her because after all, he did have her over a barrel.

When Rose noticed the store was quiet later that, Rose went over and talked to Paul, explaining that she had to end this before it got out of control. Rose told Paul how much she cared about him, how wonderful he had made her feel, and how she would remember these past few days all her life. Even as Rose spoke, she realized that she sounded like the immature teeenager that she though Paul had been all along.

When Rose had finally finished, Paul told Rose he understood, thanked her and kissed her on the forehead.

Done. Over. Rose turned to leave the store, turning back to say "Goodbye Paul, and thank you for everything."

"Bye Rose, love ya" Paul responded as the door closed behind Rose.

10)

Rose was waiting for Henry when he arrived home a couple of days later. She attacked him with a intensity that shocked Rose as much as it did Henry. Rose dragged Henry to the bedroom and they made love with a savageness they had not experience for many many years. It was very, very good, and just as good the second time moments later.

Rose and Henry went on vacation up in the Adirondack Mountains that weekend, spending an entire week camping and hiking. It was the best vacation they ever had, and they made love each night. Sometimes under the stars, sometimes in the tent, once on top of a mountain. Henry gave Rose a few odd looks from time to time, but was enjoying things too much to say a word, and they were both sad when it was time for them to return home.

11)

After they had gotten back, Henry was soon off on another long haul. Rose decided to go over to see Paul, just to talk. Just for the heck of it, Rose decided to wear a pink tank top with nothing underneath. Rose hoped he wouldn't get the wrong idea, but knew he would like the view.

Rose went to the back of the deserted store and got her trusty six pack of Rolling Rock and took it to the checkout counter. There was a tiny office behind the register and the door was open and Paul was rummaging around back there.

"Hey, what's a girl got to do to get waited on around here?" Rose chirped merrily.

To Rose's shock, it wasn't Paul who emerged from the office. Dressed in the company's traditional light blue shirt was a short, black haired woman. Rose was mortified when the woman came to the register.

The woman looked a little familiar to Rose but she couldn't place her.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry... so sorry. I... I.. thought that Paul was.... that you were Paul" Rose stuttered nervously.

The woman smiled as she looked at Rose, not bothering to mask her interest in Rose's attire. Rose then realized how revealing she had dressed, and wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"No, I'm not Paul dear" the woman said while laughing huskily.

Rose looked at the name patch that adorned the woman's very prominent left breast. Andrea.

"I'm sorry... er... Andrea" Rose said as the woman continued to look her over while resting her hand on Rose's six pack. "Paul uh... does he have the day off?"

"He's got them all off now" Andrea quipped. "The district manager caught him screwing some girl in the stock room last week and canned him. I guess he had just gotten his draft notice so he didn't much care what happened to him, poor kid."

"Oh, that's too bad. He was a nice kid" Rose offered meekly.

"Horny critter too I guess, from what I could tell" Andrea suggested. "This whole week I've had all of his girlfriends coming in crying on my shoulder. You... well you wouldn't be one of those too would you?" Andrea asked while arching an eyebrow.

"Me, oh no, gee not me" Rose said somewhat defensively. "Uh, you look familiar to me somehow" Rose said while hoping to change the subject.

"I was just going to say the same thing to you" Andrea countered. "I used to deliver bread up until last week when I heard there was a opening."

"Oh yes" Rose answered quickly. "That's where I've seen you! I live next door. My name's Rose" she said while offering her hand.

Andrea's hand fully enveloped Rose's while smiling broadly, still looking Rose over with an interest that both startled and excited Rose.

"Okay, now I remember" Andrea exclaimed. "You're the woman who sat on the porch sometimes when I was delivering. My name is, uh, well I see you noticed my name already" Andrea said, duly noting the attentiveness Rose had been apparently paying to her name resting on her generous bosom.

Rose blushed, but only slightly, while Andrea rang out her order and took her money.

"Hey Andrea, sometime if you want why don't you come over for a cup of coffee on your break. That is, if you get a chance" Rose suggested.

"Sounds great!" Andrea said. "One of those might be good at the end of the day sometime too" Andrea said while handing Rose the beer.

"That would be good too" Rose said and headed for the door. "Any night you're free this week just stop by, because my husband is away for a couple of weeks."

"Oh really? How about tonight then?" Andrea asked with what seemed to Rose like hope in her voice. "I get out at nine."

"It's a deal!" Rose said as she left the store with a smile on her face from ear to ear.

12)

Spring 1971

Rose thought the pain was indescribable. She had never experienced such pain in her life. How big was he? He seemed enormous, so much so she felt like she was being split in two. Through all the pain Rose looked up and saw what she was looking for.

Standing over the doctor's shoulder, looking goofy wearing the blue hospital scrubs. Henry. Smiling nervously, urging Rose to push as the nurse instructed, just like they had learned in the classes.

And when it was over, and the doctor held up a pink and howling seven pound three ounce Henry Paul Blaine for Rose to see, it was worth all the pain. Worth all the waiting.

"He looks just like Dad!" the doctor said joyfully as Henry Jr. was set next to Rose. And as Henry came over and looked down at them, both of them crying and laughing at the same time, Rose could not and would not disagree.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.