Rose, My Italian Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,478 Followers

My hand supporting her legs had slipped upwards, I felt her firm bum under my insistent fingers.

"We shouldn't...I can't," she cried as I set her down on her feet next to my bed.

"Ssshhhh," I whispered as my fingers slid across her chest, undoing, almost ripping off, buttons in my haste.

"Sir," she whimpered as her dress flowed down to the floor, and then stood trembling as I unclasped her lacy bra. She urgently lifted my cashmere pullover over my head before melting against me.

"You're hot, your chest," she whispered into my neck, her lips trailing moisture over my skin.

"I'm on fire, burning," I moaned as I felt her fingers struggling to undo my buckle. "Oh Jesus Rose," I groaned as her fingers found me, grasped me, released me.

"It's so big," she growled, both hands fondling me as she slid to her knees in front of me.

"No baby, oh God please Rose," I pled as her tongue licked the big dollop of pre cum that leaked from me.

I pulled her up, half turning her, knowing I'd explode in seconds if I didn't escape her voracious lips, then bent and tore off the wispy, red, silk panties that were the only barrier to my ravishing her.

She moved to the bed, bent over, spread her legs, offered her rear, invited, "Fuck me, please, oh please professor."

"Hurrrrrry!" she pled, looking back over her shoulder as I moved in behind her.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh," she screamed when I smashed deep into her, spreading, widening, forcing as my now burning cock sought release.

There was nothing subtle about this first fuck, it was simply an animalistic rutting of two needy bodies. She pushed herself back to meet my every piston like thrust, an aching nasal grunt her response every time I bottomed out in her cavernous depths.

"Harder...more," she screamed as I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back, as I felt her first liquid tremors.

My cock bucking, I met her slippery emission, flooding my seed deep inside.

"Don't," she demanded as I went tried to roll off her but only found her rolling with me, keeping me inside as she lay atop me. Impaled. She rotated atop my prick and ended up facing me, my thick white sauce still dammed up inside her.

She bent over, licked a nipple, bit down and stretched it. "Owww," I protested as she switched to the other.

"More," she ordered as she rose on my shaft and then dropped down hard. She flicked her tongue in my ear as she sped up, riding me now, her heels digging into the outside of my thighs as she rose and lowered herself like a win starved jockey.

I reached up, grabbed her hanging orbs, squeezed them as I started to lift my hips in rhythm with each lowering of her loins. "Ride me, ride me hard Rosie," I urged as I grabbed a handful of her long, thick, silky black hair, pulling her panting mouth to mine.

I pushed a thick finger up her ass just as we erupted again.

"I love him," she gasped as she watched my semi hard shaft slide from her leaking cunt.

"What about me?"

"You too mister," she leered saucily, her hand pumping the last drops from my cock.

"Come here," I ordered as I grasped her thick mane and tried to pull her to me.

"This first big boy," she laughed and then pulled my juicy prick into her mouth.

As she sucked I twisted her, bringing her cum filled pelt to my face. "You're sopping."

She spat me out, mumbled, "Eat me," then took me back into her mouth.

I spread the long, thick hairs and found her clit, licked it, felt her squirm, lifted my hips and pushed upwards...she started to bob her head, taking more and more of me into her throat as she thrashed under my relentless tongue.

We filled each others mouths with our discharges, fell apart groaning...

Later we fucked slowly...then fell asleep sated...

The morning after

"Did you go get coffee my love," I mumbled as I awoke with my cheek resting between Rose's two extraordinary breasts, the smell of fresh roasted coffee beans wafting in the air..

"NO!"

"Well then you smell perfectly ravishing this morning my love," I said with a smile and then ran my tongue up an alabaster slope and popped a thick, dark nipple between my lips.

"SHE DID!"

"Who?" I mumbled through my now full mouth.

"Morning Professor, morning Miss Traitor," trilled a voice from across the room.

"DANI!" I near shouted as my head jumped away from my hoped for breakfast and turned to see the young blond coed smiling in the doorway, a pot of coffee and cups on a tray in her hands.

"What...are...you...doing...here?" Rose demanded in a voice I'd never heard. A voice that echoed back hundreds of years to family vendettas in the Sicilian countryside.

"Oh, excuse me....Poor little old me, decided to come and visit the man she loves, the man she's worshipped for months, the man who stole her virginity and heart..." Dani started.

"You picked the Professor up in a strip club, you slut," Rose stormed.

... "And she finds this man she loves, who loves her," Dani continued, completely ignoring Rose's outburst, "she finds him naked in the arms of a foreign girl, an alien, a dark Italian temptress...."

"You know I'm American,"

".... God, a poor, lonely, plain girl I'd tried to befriend, a girl I took to parties, entertained...and what does she do to repay me, her only friend? ....Only slip into my lovers bed...only seduce the poor elderly, befuddled man who I love...only use her wanton foreign tricks, her fat, sloppy breasts, her wide, motherly hips to..."

Both Rose and I were unable to stop wide grins from appearing on our cheeks as Dani ran on.

"...to...to...to bewitch, yes bewitch the poor man..."

"You are evil.... evil, evil, evil," Rose complained as Dani sat on the edge of the bed.

"Would you like some coffee," Dani countered offering a cup.

"NO!"

"Professor?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright...yes," Rose grumbled.

"So, did I lie?"

I watched Rose blush as Dani stared at her. "About what?" she finally responded but I could see she didn't like the way the conversation was going.

"About the professor. About this," she said as she pulled the sheet from my waist and put her hand on me.

"I'm leaving!" Rose exclaimed as she jumped from the bed.

"Good! Then I'll have the professor all to myself this morning," Dani beamed as she slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"You're not wearing any underwear," Rose accused as Dani slipped in next to me.

"Are you still here?"

"Yes, and I'm not leaving!"

"The professor prefers blonds in the morning," Dani countered as one of her hands slowly caressed me.

"He prefers a girl with breasts," Dani insisted as she arched her back provocatively.

"Cow!"

"Bimbo!"

"Girls, girls, please..."

"Shut up Professor," Rose ordered just as Dani embraced her.

~~~~

"He likes it when you do this," the little minx instructed Rose, her tongue languidly circling my engorged cockhead.

"Let me try!"

"We'll share," Dani insisted, her tongue dueling with Rose's around its single eye.

I finally came, spitting strand after strand of ropy, white sauce alternatively into their waiting mouths. They kissed, shared, kissed me, made me taste myself at the end of their moist tongues...

~~~~

"In your bum! Doesn't it hurt?" Rose asked as I knelt behind Dani, her rear high up in the air as she buried her head in a pillow.

"You'll see," she laughed as I pushed deeply in. "Now put your head under me, kiss me, lick me," she demanded of the dark haired Italian.

"But I ..."

"Hurry, pleasssse Rose, hurry," she pled as I stroked deeply. They were in a sixty-nine under me when I finally pulled out, and I watched as my slippery cum dripped from Dani's stretched anus and oozed down onto Rose's lapping tongue.

~~~~

Later, Dani had a finger deep in my anus, stroking my prostate as I bucked an overflow load into my gardener, my seed flooding nature's most perfect furrow.

~~~~ "Fuck my breasts professor," Rose teased, holding her full mounds up and together.

"That's not fair," Dani complained, trying to mimic her friend with her smaller, but still gorgeous, orbs.

I did though; kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples as I pumped between her Sicilian hills, gushing finally into her waiting mouth even as Dani tried to get some for herself.

~~~~

Two is better than one, three better than two. Even Rose admitted she'd been wrong.

I took her ass!

They took mine!

It was a morning...Christ, a day and a half...of a thousand small pleasures...

Labour Day

It's almost three months now since that morning, and so far, touch wood, the three of us have managed not to kill each other. We've become a threesome! We share... our bodies ...totally...we'll try everything, anything. The sex is of an intensity none of us have ever experienced. We're in love!

I'm sixty-one! I can't imagine it lasting but know without these two women in my life I'll be nothing. I haven't even told my children yet. Don't care. I'm even thinking maybe, just maybe, that it's time to have a second family.

Two families? Jesus.

The gardens beautiful. The girls start school this week. Winters coming... but I'm happy!

THE END

*

If you've made it this far, please take a sec and cast a vote. Of course I'd prefer a five but, if you're so inclined and feel you must, I'm quite prepared for other scores. I prefer any vote as opposed to you not voting.

For your information, my recent stories have been receiving many more votes than my earlier stories. However it's still only a small percentage of readers (usually around 1-3% at best of total views) who take the small amount of time required . So, I'll be delighted if you vote for this story (and of course other stories you read on this site). Don't hesitate to post your comments or send me e-mails. I try to respond to all who leave a return address.

Thanks!

scouries
scouries
10,478 Followers