Rose Owns Torrie's Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers

So Jenna lost a lot that night, her virginity, her inhibitions, her reputation (though she gained a whole new reputation as the town slut and the nickname "three way Jenna"). The boys were at her like hungry wolves for more than an hour, and for every second of that Jenna was insatiable to take all three of their cocks in her every orifice. She squealed with pleasure as her pussy and ass were broken in and stretched and begged for more. More cock, more energy, more sex, she was loving it. And so were the congregated ranks downstairs, a free porno featuring the most stuck up bitch from their class, oh they wouldn't forget this night for a long time (not that there was much chance of that as Rose and Jazz would have the tapes in production almost immediately once the party broke up).

Eventually, Torrie made it downstairs and watched aghast at what her friend was doing and how much the others were enjoying it. She had done this, a tear broke forth from her eye as for a short time her own troubles were forgotten about.

It was much later that the boys left the room, tired but happy with their nights work. They got cheers and high fives when they came downstairs and demanded drinks. Damn, were they thirsty! Torrie, scurried upstairs and collected her merry friend, still eager for more action and narrowly avoided a snog herself as she implored Jenna back into her dress and swiftly led her off the premises. Right then Jenna knew exactly what she had done and was proud of herself, in the morning once the powder's effects had worn off she would not be so happy.

*

Wendy Webster watched her daughter return home with some concern. She had been worried for a few weeks now, Torrie had been such a satisfied girl, happy with her new friends and family (and wealth!) that this new attitude worried her. Was it a boy at the cause? Or worse, drink or drugs? It certainly was a concern. The front door slammed shut and Torrie raced in and before Wendy could make it to the hall she heard Torrie's feet pound up the stairs to her room.

The phone rang and Wendy answered. A young woman's voice spoke asking to speak with Torrie. It wasn't Angelina or Jenna, Torrie's close friends but Wendy was sure she had heard it before but who was it? She shouted to Torrie and the reply (was it a sob?) said she'd take it in her room. Wendy went to hang up but something made her cover the voice piece and listen in.

"Hello?"

"Hi Bitch, it's me. Just called to say well done tonight. You really set Jenna up perfectly. That video will be perfect, I'm sure it'll be as good as you getting fucked by Gilbert McMaster."

"Fuck off! I've done what you wanted now please, that's it, no more, leave me alone."

"Aaaaw too bad little baby, well I've got one last task for you then I'll leave you alone right enough. It's simple I need a new TV and have seen the perfect one at $1000 in town, you're just going to have to get that cash for me. I'll see you tomorrow after school and tell you how."

The line went dead and Wendy waited until Torrie had hung up before replacing her own receiver. Blackmail! So that was it, well she would follow her daughter tomorrow and sort whoever this was out, once and for all!

*

She followed Torrie on foot the next afternoon, all the way back to their old neighbourhood and watched her enter the house. She watched discretely as a slight dark haired girl let Torrie in and closed the door behind them. Rose! Little Rose, her daughter's old playmate! She wanted to burst in right there and bring a halt to this now, but she waited , a bad feeling forming in her head, though she couldn't quite put her finger on what was wrong.

Torrie emerged ten minutes later, obviously distressed and scurried away, her hand over her face. Wendy was torn between going after her daughter or confronting the trouble. In the end she strode purposefully towards the door and hammered upon it, more determined than ever before in her life.

Rose was surprised when Wendy confronted her on the doorstep and barged inside the house, but as she shut the door she had already regained her composure and preparing for her next move.

"I know what you're doing to my daughter and it better stop, or else I'll have my husband sue your miserable hide into prison!"

Wendy spoke with determination and venom but was met by a mischievous grin that she couldn't understand.

"And do you know why your darling Torrie has been blackmailed? Do you? I thought not. Torrie doesn't know you're here does she? Well let me fill you in. I've found out about your past. I know just what a slut you were, what you did with your body to make ends meet, and go on, tell your husband, but if you do I guarantee he'll find out exactly what type of videos you made and as an added bonus I'll show him Torrie's own little sex film as well. And as for prison, bring it on! I don't care it won't be worse than this shithole, will it?"

This stopped Wendy dead in her tracks. Her past had haunted her forever and now this girl knew it! She that her face showed fear and that Rose had her over a barrel. Rose pressed home her advantage.

"Tell you what Wendy, I'll give you a chance to get your stuff back and Torrie's and to keep me quiet. I was going to ask Torrie to do it but you'll do. See like I just told her I need $1000 for new..."

"Whatever, I'll go and get my purse and..."

"Shut up! And don't fucking interrupt me again. I don't want your money, that would be too easy. You've got to earn it. I was going to make Torrie whore that fit body of hers to get me the cash but, tell you what, if you do it instead then I'll let her off."

Wendy was struck dumb and gaped like a goldfish as her brain tried to comprehend what had been said in the last five minutes. She had escaped that life. It was her past, she was respectable now, not dirty.

"Come on Mrs Webster, this is a chance to save you and your daughter. One night of being a prostitute for a life time of silence. Better hurry before I change my mind..."

Wendy's head drooped and eyes fell but the word "OK" was still music to Rose's ears. This was going to be so interesting...

NEXT A LIAR: EXPOSED A NIGHT OF REVELATIONS.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,501 Followers
12