Rose Owns Torrie's Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"Goddamn bitch, those are nice titties!"

She wriggled her shapely ass out of her short skirt and stood before them with a look of 'what do I do next' written all over her face.

"Well bitch, we ain't quite hard enough for you again so tell you what you can help us get hard real quick. Guys lose the trousers. Bitch how are you at licking butthole?"

Moments later Torrie was on her knees and staring with disgust at a row of men's ass cheeks being held apart in readiness for her to tongue them, what a revolting development for the beauty! She was sure that this would be worse than having to suck off Jazz, worse than selling out her two best friends, worse even than allowing that disgusting slob Gilbert to fuck her, this was surely her nadir. Nonetheless at the men's encouragement Torrie shuffled forward on her knees and pushed her head between the first guys ass and tentatively began to lick t his ass.

"That's it you dirty ass licking slut. Get your tongue right up there, clean that ass up!"

The guys were jerking their semi hard cocks as she tongued them, getting off on her obvious distaste at her filthy task. The smell and taste was hideous and Torrie nearly gagged on a few occasions and when she tried to too quickly move onto the next ass she was dragged back by the hair and made to start at the end of the row again until all she was licking from their hairy assholes was her own saliva.

"Alright it's spit roasting time! Kenny get the table in place, Billy, Jake it's your turn to lead off."

Torrie was pulled up and placed belly down on top of a low coffee table in the centre of the room and felt hand spread her legs and finger her pussy, getting it nice and wet. As she concentrated on that a cock appeared at her head and pushed into her mouth. As her attention moved to the member in her mouth and tried to accommodate it she felt her thighs moved further apart and another cock slide inside her cunt. With cocks hard at work at both ends of her body there was little Torrie could do but go with what was happening and lie on the table, her boobs jiggling back and forth on the table top, and take being fucked like this. The other three guys were standing around, swigging on beer and smoking cigarettes and waiting their turn. And their turn would come because all of the guys would get the chance to fuck Torrie before the next hour was up....

*

Rose's body accepted the older man's cock deep within her and her pussy tightened around it, squeezing it while she met Herbs eyes, trying and succeeding to convey her desire for the man. Not desire for good reasons but desire for what he could give her, and that did not include his love making abilities. Her legs were wrapped around Herb's waist and she drew him in deeper allowing his hands to fondle and play with her pert teenage tits. She could tell he was close to climax from his hurried breaths and with her naked back almost stuck to his desk with sweat she pushed down further onto his cock. She had timed this encounter perfectly to when she should be ovulating and primed for conceiving a child, but even if she did not strike it lucky that way she had plenty more tricks in her bag.

The married lawyer was grunting unevenly now and his strokes into her were slowing up until he shuddered and she felt her womb flooded with his seed. For a brief moment he collapsed his head on her chest, tired from his exertions but Rose was pleased to see, when he lifted his head, that his eyes still burned brightly with sexual desire, the drug and her efforts still exerting a measure of control on him.

Reinforcing that Rose gently pushed Herb back a little and slid off the desk onto her knees again to take his shrinking cock into her mouth to softly lick it clean. As she did so she kept her eyes nice and wide and he could do little but gaze into her hypnotic iris's and allow the nymph to do her work.

*

Jazz parked up under the shadow of an old, disused warehouse and switched off the car's engine. Down the road he could see Torrie's mother propositioning a guy in a red car. He waited a moment until the customer got out of the car and he and Wendy moved further down the road and turned left into the dark alleyway that ran across the road. Jazz admired the 38 year old's ass as it wiggled it's way out of his view and cursed Rose not allowing him to have his turn with the yummy Mrs Webster. He imagined that she would be a classy fuck and he checked his watch again just to re-confirm that he couldn't. Damn! Still, he allowed himself to slip out of the car and sneak down the side walk to peer around the corner and see the fantastic sight of Wendy on her knees before the man and rapidly bobbing her mouth at the guys groin. Jazz gave a sigh and had a quick grope of his hard cock in his jeans, but all too soon turned away and walked to the battered phone box to carry out Rose's instructions and consoling himself with thoughts of what he was going to do to Wendy's daughter later that very night.

He punched the round buttons and waited a moment until the police reception answered. His voice when he spoke was muffled and low and nervous.

"Yeah, erm there's a hooker down on Knights Street, blonde, in her thirties I've seen her touting for business and harassing some passer-by's and I just found out she was offering my little brother drugs. What? My name? It's not important, but it's not right, you going to do anything about it? Good."

He hung up and wandered back to his car to start it up and head back to the garage and catch up with Torrie. He took another little grope of his dick as he went. God he was going to enjoy fucking that stuck little cunt!

*

Right at that point in time Torrie was a long way from being stuck up. Two of the five guys had fucked her mouth and once more sprayed her mouth with sticky loads of their cum, they hadn't been all that accurate and her chin was dribbling several trail of cum down to the floor below the table. Two others had fucked her teenage pussy and fired their loads up there too, not listening to her half hearted complaints of pregnancy worries. That wasn't their concern. Although the second guy to get a shot in her pussy did make a complaint about not wanting 'sloppy seconds'. But that hadn't stopped him pounding her on the coffee table while one of his colleagues was being orally serviced. They were all finished now, sitting back and enjoying another drink and watching their friend Joe fuck Torrie's ass

When she had realised that the final guy was going to fuck her there she had pleaded with him not to, that she would do anything else, but not that again! He was unrepentant, Rose did it and if she wanted to pay off that months settlement Torrie was damn well going to have to agree to take it up her asshole! Torrie's head fell and she sadly watched some cum drip from her mouth as she nodded her assent and allowed herself to be flipped over. He spat on his fingers and delved them into her ass cheeks, spreading them apart before lowering his head and spitting on her exposed, puckered little ass hole. He held her ass open so the other guys could see and make comment.

"Goddamn that looks fucking tight! You'll split her in half!"

The others also spat onto her ass giving it at least some wetness and he slid the tip of his engorged cock to the edge of her anus and coated it in the pre-cum that had seeped out of it. Torrie held her breath then felt it slide in and gasped as she felt her self fill up with his meat in that most intimate of places. It was a bit sore and she bit down on her cum coated lips as it eased deeper into her ass. Then he pulled almost all the way out and rammed it back in and she could hold on no longer and gave cry to a load moan that it was too much. But he did not heed her and continued to fuck her ass and as he did Torrie's body accepted it and she just lay looking at the cum stained floor and hoping this ordeal would end soon. It ended five minutes later when Joe, after ass fucking the teenager for that period, and exclaimed as she stiffened and shot his load into her ass.

He got up and got a beer and all five seemed to almost forget about the blonde as she lay on the table. It took her a couple of minutes before she managed to get up and pick up her clothes and still they ignored her presence. She got dressed tentatively, half expecting to be called back at any moment, but she wasn't and a few minutes later she was being shown out of the garage and back into the cold night.

She was met by a grinning Jazz who informed her that she had just one more stop to make that night.

*

Rose and Herb had by now taken their activities to the bedroom, it was a opulent room, wide and filled with the trinkets and the luxury of the rich, Wendy and Torrie certainly had come along way since they had been neighbours to Rose and her mother in poorhouse lane. Herb lay on the bed, tired from his evenings exertions, they had been at it for over an hour and the lithe schoolgirl slut showed no signs of tiring yet. She was on top riding him, doing all the work, with all the enthusiasm and vigour she could manage, trying hard to squeeze a third orgasm from the lawyer. It was proving difficult. She could see in his eyes that her potion and enchantment were starting to lose their grip over his mind and body, she shot a glance at the bright digits of the alarm clock as she bounced on his cock and was relieved to see that it was well past the point where Jazz should have carried out her instructions.

Herb meanwhile was slowly coming to his senses, he had been so taken up in the excitement and heat of the moment that he had not considered anything of what he had been doing. All that had mattered was fucking this hot nymph, nothing else was even in his mind. But now, almost with every second that passed, a new more worrying consequence seemed to come to him. Finally, he mustered the courage and strength to speak.

"No, stop this, we shouldn't be doing this. Stop!"

Rose feigned disappointment and concern and obediently dismounted, putting on her best puppy dog eyes at his rejection of her. In a babbling, almost incoherent and desperate voice he gave all the reasons why this had been a terrible mistake, a misjudgement that should never of happened. Rose waited patiently until he brought up that he was happily married to a 'lovely, sweet woman'. My god he was almost in tears at the thought of his infidelity. It was the cue Rose had been waiting for. As he scrambled off the bed and babbled his undying love for his wife she calmly moved to the computer Torrie had told her was in the room. She turned it on and asked him to log in, he was confused by what she was doing and was keen to usher her from the room and his house as guilt spread rapidly through him. But Rose was not for moving and it was quickly apparent to Herb that she wasn't going anywhere until she had shown whatever she wanted him to see.

"You say your wife is such a model of perfection and that you can't understand how you could have cheated on her with me, but, Herb, baby, how well do you really know your wife?"

"What do you mean? We don't have any secrets from each other. I don't know what came over me tonight, I mean you're nice and all that but it was a mistake, I'm married. This was a terrible mistake, my god this must never come to light!"

He broke off as Rose put her finger to her lips as she fired up the internet on the computer and typed in the pages that had brought about all of these events. She had memorised them in her head and had a vicious smile on her lips as she typed them in and brought the pictures up on the screen. Herb cut off from his arguments as the screen lit up with pictures of his beautiful wife (albeit a few years younger but still recognisably her), her mouth filled with cum and three stiff black cocks around it. She was smiling.

At first her went into a denial of sorts.

"What is this? What are you doing? That's not .."

"Who? Wendy your 'perfect' wife? Oh, I'm afraid it is Herb. She was the biggest slut going and believe me she still fucking is!"

Roses harsh words were backed up by more and more images, those bukkake pictures of her covered in hundreds of men's cum really hit hard, as did the fetish pics and video clips Rose brought up. Herb could hardly believe it was his wife drinking piss on the computer screen in his bedroom. Rose was relentlessly going from proof to further perverted proof. Wendy's S&M photoshoots, her ass red from being spanked and tied up, her airtight pictures with multiple penetrations of her body. Rose built them up one after the other, her scat photoshoots where she let a man squat above and well, you know. Herb didn't want to look but could not tear his eyes away from the screen. And then Rose entered a site called "Farmyard Lovers", that was too much for him, seeing his perfect wife doing all those things he sat down on the edge of the bed as Rose came forward to comfort him. His mind was shot and he couldn't think straight. As Rose returned with another whisky (with her own concoction added, of course) he drank it in one slug and stared into space.

Then the phone rang.

"Wendy? What? Where are you? You're where? What? Prostitution? But you were... Bail you out? I don't know what..."

The phone went dead as Rose's finger cut off Wendy's one call that she was allowed. Herb looked up at her, feeling a stirring in his loins and his head a confused mess. Should he go to the station and sort this mess out. Wendy was his wife, but after all this and now this? Prostitution? How could she?

Rose handed him another loaded whisky and began to stroke his cock. He was going nowhere that night. He was hers now, he just didn't realise it yet.

*

Torrie had her face turned away fro Jazz as he drove through the dark, empty streets. She didn't want him to realise how upset she was, she still had enough pride to not want the bastard to know that Roses and his manipulative games had finally worn her down. Silent tears tracked their way down her cheek against the glass of the window. Then the car came to a stop. Rose looked up to see they were parked next to the school playing fields.

"Come on baby get out, this is the last stop!"

Jazz got out and popped Torrie's door and proceeded to drag her by the wrist across the playing field until they were in the end zone of the schools football pitch. He started tugging off his clothes as Torrie just stood there, knowing what would come next. He was naked soon enough and sporting a huge erection.

"I've tasted your mouth Torrie, now I want the rest, get naked!"

As for the third time that horrific night Torrie Webster stripped off and felt the chill night time air touch her body she watched the creep masturbate himself at the sight of her big teenage tits and her shaven pussy.

"I always wanted to bang a cheeleader in the end zone! I'm gonna do you doggy, get down on your hands and knees bitch!"

Torrie was past the point of wasting energy trying to argue and just got down on all fours on the wet, muddy grass. With no foreplay Jazz dropped down behind her and jammed his cock deep inside her pussy, grabbed her long blonde hair, pulled back on it and rode her like a wild animal. As he fucked her he goaded her with all that he and Rose had done.

"Eh, how you like that Miss Torrie Webster. A few weeks ago you wouldn't even give me an' Rose the time of day, now you're our bitch! First you fuck that slob Gilbert McMaster on video, eeeooow, you are one hell of a slut on that tape let me tell you. Then you sell those two friend of yours down the river to save your own hide. Didn't you? Let that Angelina be drugged and beaten in the Fight Test an' you let Jenna be drugged and gang banged for the whole school to see didn't you? All to save your ass! Come on tell me you did that, tell me!"

His words and actions were becoming more and more erratic as he continued to fuck her and reach explosion and Torrie just did what he said and admitted her part in all those things.

"Yes! You bastard yes, I did all that, you fuckers made me!"

"But you did it all bitch! You did and all because Rose owns your ass, come on bitch tell me, shout it out! Rose. Owns. Your. Ass. Shout it!"

"OK! Rose! Owns! My! Ass! At just that moment Jazz came in a flood of cum into her pussy and stepped back to pick up his clothes. He spoke to the dark void off to the right of the goal post.

"You see girls, I told you you'd find out the truth about it all tonight, didn't I? Now if you'll excuse me..."

He stepped quickly towards his car as both Jenna and Angelina stepped out into the soft glow from the distant streetlamp and Torrie looked into their angry, vengeful faces and tried to rise up out of the mud and grass she was laying on. They did not look like they would be helping her up....

*

Across the town Rose lay in the soft folds of the king sized bed in Herb and Wendy's bed and lighted a post coital cigarette and allowed herself to think forward to how she would snare this rich lawyer and get as much money out of him as possible.

THE END

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers