Rose Plus Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she pulled back and leaned to her left to engulf the other dick. As before, she was unable to take most of it because of the sheer size. It was exciting her beyond belief to have these two hung studs under her power. Her saliva was flowing freely from the oral workout and she used the slightly sticky fluid to lubricate both pricks and stroke them firmly, enjoying the gasps and groans of her two lovers. With every passing minute she felt her cunt getting ever more ready for the fucking she knew was soon to come. Against all probability she had a minor climax as she traded the cocks back and forth, even rubbing the heads together against her lips while her tongue glided across them.

Finally Steve could restrain himself no longer. He put a hand underneath each of her armpits and lifted her completely off the floor. Petite as she was, it took very little effort and she felt herself melting into his arms as he maneuvered her onto her bed, lying on her back. He positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his erection through the creamy emissions covering her crotch and inner thighs, then nudged her bunched-up thong aside with the tip of his cock. With a steady pressure he let his weight sink onto her body and drive his pulsing rod into her hungry twat.

Rose screamed out loudly as he split her pussy with his dick. It was like nothing she had ever experienced, her previous lovers having been of average, and even occasionally sub-average endowment. Had her roommates been home, they would have known in no uncertain terms that Rose was in the midst of a legendary fuck-session – but they would have been shocked at the knowledge that not one, but two studs were on hand to ride her until she begged for rest.

As her cunt began to stretch to accommodate Steve's girth, he began thrusting in earnest. Rose knew he hadn't yet given the entire length to her. In her eagerness to take his whole shaft she began meeting his thrusts with an upraised ass, encouraging him to bury himself in her. Meanwhile Stu had oriented himself at the head of the bed so that she could continue sucking and stroking his dick. Steve was treated to the sight of one of the sluttiest scenes he had ever witnessed, in life or in porn movies, as Rose rubbed Stu's cock all over her chin, lips, and cheeks. Saliva, sweat, pre-come, and faint traces of lipstick covered her skin as she sucked him for everything she was worth.

Steve fucked her for several minutes, trying to savor every second of the experience and also to stave off his climax. His passion was at an all-time high. Most first dates, if he got very lucky, ended up with some making out and groping of tits, or once with a blowjob in the front seat of a car. But never before had he felt the silky smoothness of a girl's cunt straining to grasp his cock as he worked it inside of her just a few hours after ringing her doorbell. And added to that was the feat of oral magic she was working on his friend; it would have done Inari Vachs proud.

Rose finally pulled the red-purple bulging head of Stu's knob out of her mouth and suggested in a husky voice that they switch places. After stretching to soak up Steve's thick cock she was eager to have Stu take a go with his even larger prick. The guys rapidly switched places and Stu plunged into her with a single thrust.

Rose was well lubricated by this point, and the vigorous fucking she had already received had prepared her well, so Stu's immediate transition to rapid, deep thrusts brought nothing but pleasure even as his additional girth upped the ante. Every nerve in her vagina was screaming with pleasure, and had she been counting the tiny, popcorn-like orgasms fucking Steve had brought her, she would have lost track completely at the ever more rapid pace with which they now came.

Steve, for his part, had lain down across her face rather than kneeling. The position allowed him to point his cock like a spear straight into her waiting mouth. It was oozing her cunt flavor into her mouth, which turned him on immensely, and he could hear her swallowing her own essence as she licked around him. The position allowed him to thrust downward and impale her mouth with his dick, reaching ever deeper than she had previously managed. As Stu's thrusts transitioned into a pounding fuck that would leave her sore for several days – in exchange for mind-blowing pleasure in the present – Steve began face fucking her aggressively, determined to get his cock into her throat and feel her lips against his pubic hair.

She was so excited at being used this way that she felt herself swept completely out of any conscious control of her body or movements. As she writhed under the vaginal onslaught of Stu fucking her so hard that the slap of his balls on her asshole echoed in the room, she finally tilted her head far enough back, and relaxed her jaw enough that Steve's massive prick slid the rest of the way home into her mouth. From that point on, things became a blur for her while the guys power-fucked her toward the brink of their impending orgasms.

Steve came first, but not by much of a lead. There was no question in his mind about withdrawing to shoot his load in a more gentlemanly fashion; at some point Rose had reached up and grabbed his ass hard with her fingernails and was slurping his cock like a candy cane. His come burst through his cock with what he imagined was volcanic fury to hit the roof of her mouth. Since he continued to face fuck her throughout the orgasm, the result was a mix of him pushing his own spooge down her throat as his dick plunged to the base, followed by an incredible vacuum sensation as she swallowed around his withdrawal. Inevitably some of his semen ended up foaming up out of her lips to smear her face.

Stu was almost immediately behind. In his case the ejaculation was more traditional, sent as it was deeply into her cunt and coating her cervix. But since he had never fucked a woman without a condom before, the sensation of her cunt becoming instantly slick with his thicker seed and the subsequent sloppy feeling of it squeezing out around his shaft intensified the orgasm tremendously. As he finally withdrew from her used, slack cunt he saw a spurt of his come actually squirt back out after him to land on her leg and run down, followed by a virtual gush of pearly fluid flowing from the lips.

**********

After another, slightly less intense three-way fuck the following morning, Rose discovered that she felt very much like a slut for her wanton behavior. As a result, she never dated or slept with either man again. But she found over the passing years that when she needed an extra kick while masturbating, just recalling that night was enough to drive her wild. And as the feeling of shame for her behavior faded after her marriage, she found more and more that the memory excited her, especially during sex with her husband. Eventually, talking about it became a regular part of their lovemaking once she discovered that hearing of her slutty experience excited him as well.

12