Rose Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of a sorority hazing turned into lesbian BDSM.
2.6k words
4.37
77.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thin blonde girl sat at the back of her last class of the day, nervous and unable to focus. She pushed her glasses back up onto her face, they had just started to slip down the bridge of her nose again. For the first time, she wished class would never end. The sound of her professor's voice sounded like a dull buzz, she couldn't focus on anything but what she had to do that night. All day she had been too distracted to do much but worry.

Her name was Rose and she had just been offered a place in the top sorority on campus. Provided she agreed to a special humiliating initiation. She had spent days debating, but this morning had said yes. She had to do everything they told her to that night in order to get in. One of the top three girls, Sierra, a tall and curvy ginger, had eyed her like prey when Rose finally agreed. If she backed out of anything from sunset to dawn she wouldn't be able to get in.

Rose glanced out the window again. The sun was so low in the sky already. She felt her heart racing faster in her chest, and pulled her extra large hoodie tight around her body. She was willing to do whatever it took to get in with the most popular and powerful group on campus, but she was also scared out of her mind. She closed her eyes. "Just one night, just one night" she repeated in a soft whisper. She watched the sun sink lower in the sky till class ended.

The shadows stretched far across the sprawling lawn as she headed back to her dorm to prepare herself. Her roommate was gone, so she had the place to herself for once. She slipped her long golden hair out of it's tight pony tail and put on some light makeup, but left her baggy clothes. The sweatpants and giant hoodies on her small frame were like a comfort blanket she could wear to college without earning a second glance. She didn't like being noticed very often, a quiet introvert in every way.

Rose was listening to music and casually doodling when she heard the knock on the door. She glanced outside through her small window first, and sure enough the sun was slipping below the horizon. The low hanging clouds lit up in shades of red would be beautiful on any other night. Today she felt only dread at the stunning sight. The knock came again, louder. "Rose? Are you ready?" She heard the voice of Sierra call. She closed her eyes and walked to the door, swinging it open slowly.

There before her stood Sierra, a short brunette she'd seen around, and a petite elf-like girl with bright blue hair and piercings all up her ears. All three were gorgeous in the sort of way that scared Rose more than turned her on. She nodded in response, because the lump in her throat wouldn't let her speak. Sierra grinned like a cat playing with the mouse she's about to eat. She nodded to the brunette, "This is Jessie," she gestured to the blue haired girl next, "and this is Camille." Rose gave a small frightened smile to each of them.

Sierra eyed her baggy clothes with disgust. "God, you didn't even try to look nice." She said with a cruel edge to her voice. Jesse laughed and looked the blonde up and down slowly, "That trash will never do for orientation," she said with a wide grin. Camille stepped up to the silent blonde and handed her a thin robe. Rose looked down at it confused. "Change into this, and only this." She said. Camille was the only one without cruelty in her voice, but somehow she had the most command in every word.

Rose disappeared to the bathroom and changed quickly, her pale skin rising in goosebumps. The robe was a pale pink, it just went past her ass and the slit down the front was so deep if she moved much her nipples would slip out into view. She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she stepped out into the room with the three girls. Somehow she felt more vulnerable in this than if they had left her naked. Sierra whistled when she saw her. "You're hiding quite the figure under all that loose shit!" She reached out and ran a hand over the exposed cleavage.

Jesse snickered at Rose's shock. "Come on, let's put the blindfold on her already, we're wasting time." Camille was the one to slip the tight blindfold over her eyes, and then someone put a collar onto her neck. Rose blushed and gasped involuntary as she was pulled forward on a leash. "On your hands and knees like a good dog," said Camille in her quiet and commanding voice. Without a second thought she found herself obeying the blue haired girls commands. Something about her just made you need to obey.

She heard the door open and pulled back reluctantly. She didn't want to be paraded through the grounds like this, someone might see her, but a second hard tug and she began to crawl out the door. She was determined to get through this. She began to hurry on hand and knee, eager to get done with this walk so she'd be allowed back into her dorm before someone saw her crawling almost naked on a leash. Jesse was laughing at her when she heard the unmistakable click of a camera.

Sierra spoke up, "I couldn't resist taking a picture, you look absolutely ridiculous right now." She teased, daring Rose to respond. The blonde felt the heat in her cheeks. "You can't do that!" she said in shock. The leash pulled her to a stop. Camille spoke next, "Can't? Listen dog, we can do whatever we want. You should be punished for this disrespect." Rose swallowed and asked, "Punished?" Another click of the camera. "Or if you'd rather, you can beg for Sierra's forgiveness," The blue haired girl said.

Rose felt her face glowing red. She was still outside somewhere and anyone could walk past soon. She weighed the options and decided that getting inside was more important. She hung her head. "I'm sorry Sierra," she said softly. Jesse spoke loudly, "She said beg."

Rose felt panicked now, so she really had emotion in her plea. She got on her knees and clasped her hands together, "I'm sorry Sierra, please please forgive me. You can take as many pictures as you like," she added for good measure.

"Oh alright, if you insist." She heard Sierra snap one more picture, of her begging this time. Then she was pulled back onto all fours and they moved forward again. She was pulled up onto a staircase and inside a new building. "Get up, you're in the sorority house now, it's just us." Said Sierra casually. Rose gladly stood and reached for her blindfold, "Not yet." Said Camille and she felt herself being pulled by the leash again. She followed into another room of the oddly silent dorm.

"What are you doing now?" She asked, but none of the three answered her. She felt herself growing more bold now that she knew she was inside and no one but the sorority girls would see her shame. "Hello?! Where are you taking me?" She asked louder and stopped moving. Jesse hissed at her, "Wait and see, now shut up!" Rose sighed and let herself be pulled forward again. After a minute of walking she was pulled to a stop. A hand reached up and pulled off her blindfold.

Rose looked around and in front of her was an old fashioned stocks and two sets of handcuffs hooked far apart to the ground next to it. Sierra pointed at it, "Go on put your head and wrists in the stocks." Rose did as she was told. It was so humiliating, and the worst part was how turned on she felt by the embarrassment. She liked being told what to do. She felt her body quiver, and tried to contain herself from wriggling with pleasure.

A cold hand touched her slowly, she had no idea which of the girls it belonged to, and she didn't even care. The hand caressed her boobs and traced down her back overtop of the silk robe. She shivered under the touch, and the three began to laugh. Camille spoke in her quiet, but dominant voice. "You want this so badly, don't you slut?" She just hung her head, embarrassed by how right the blue haired girl was.

She felt a rough hand slap her bare thighs and the bottom of her just exposed ass. "She asked you a question dog!" Snapped Jesse angrily. Camille kept tracing her body and when her cold hand undid the robe to expose her completely she gasped out an answer. "Yes, I want you to touch me." Sierra leaned in and whispered into her ear. "You know, I never would have guessed from your outfits. You have quite the body Rose," she felt the ginger girl grip her hair and her voice got deeper. "I want to fuck you. Beg me to do it."

Rose wondered how she could even hear over her own heart pounding. "Sierra please," she said, the need in her begging voice very real this time. "I want you to fuck me." She said, shocked at herself and the strength of the urge. She'd never been so wet in her life. Sierra growled a bit and she felt Camille's hands leave her body. The tall ginger girl ripped the silk robe off her and she was left completely naked in view. Jesse whistled, and then said. "Let's lock her feet in and put on a show. Can I gag her?" She asked.

The blue haired petite Camille responded. "Oh alright, do as you will Jesse." She felt the cold metal of the handcuffs lock around her ankles, spreading legs far apart and leaving her bare ass and dripping wet slit in full view. Her legs shook a bit as a gag was shoved roughly into her mouth. She was completely helpless, entirely in the control of the three sorority girls she hardly knew. Jesse giggled, "Now I'm going to beat your little ass till it's bright red before Sierra puts the strap on in it."

Rose felt another one of the girls begin to run her hands through her golden hair and tug her backwards. The first slap across her ass make her gasp. She felt rough hands squeeze her cheeks tightly and then slap again. The fire spreading through her was nothing compared to the bright red blush across her cheeks. She moaned and the spanking got quicker and rougher. She was shocked by how bad it hurt, but more by how much she liked it. She'd never been spanked before.

After a few more minutes of Jesse's hands slapping and groping her ass she felt something new strike her stinging skin. She pulled at the restraints and her body began to wriggle involuntarily. "Oh you like the whip?" Jesse teased as she slapped her with the sharp strap again. She moaned again as the third slap hit her thighs and made her buckle. She couldn't fall to the ground or stand up straight due to the stocks she was locked in and she just hung limp and dripping wet on view.

Sierra interrupted after the fourth strike of the whip. "Come on, you have all night to beat her, give me a turn." She said impatiently. Jesse sighed and Rose could picture her rolling her eyes. "Oh alright, have your fun." She heard footsteps as they changed positions. Sierra's eager hands began to stroke her wet slit and squeeze her stinging ass. She moaned and squirmed, unable to stop how desperately much she enjoyed the torment. She almost didn't even hear Camille speak interrupt.

"Wait Sierra, before you put that dildo in her I want to bring in our guests." Rose froze in horror. 'Guests?!' she thought in panic and began to squirmed harder against the stocks. She knew that even if she could get out, she wouldn't want to. Something about more strangers watching her be humiliated and fucked turned her on more. She heard a door open and guys voices began cat calling and laughing. She froze and tried to pull her legs together but the handcuffs wouldn't even let her knees touch.

"Settle down boys," said Camille seductively. "If you sit down and be real quiet I'll let the best behaved of your four have your way with her when we're done. A deep voice said "I love when you get new girls, and she's the only one this year." Another guy chimed in, "This bitch is hot too, look at that red ass. They all laughed and Jesse shushed them. "If you want to touch, you have to be quiet and sit down!" Rose wriggled in fear and excitement at the thought of complete strangers having their way with her. A part of her desperately wanted more, another part just wanted to curl up and hide from the humiliation.

Camille snapped her fingers. "Jesse, you go play with her tits. Sierra strap this onto her clit, then you can fuck her ass." She felt four hands begin touching her all over, getting her ready. A vibrator touched her clit and she moaned loudly. She tried to move away from it, but it was strapped to her body. Then she felt a pair lips close over left nipple and fingers being toying with the other. She was overwhelmed with pleasure and wriggled without even caring that four guys sat hungrily staring at her every move.

She couldn't even focus on the pressure of the thick dildo resting against her asshole till Sierra gripped her hips tight and thrust in full force. Rose had never taken anything in her ass before, and began to cry with the pain of it. Her body shook and pulled against the bonds on its own, all could focus on was her desperately sore ass being pounded while her most sensitive areas were played with. Jesse began squeezing her tits tight and Sierra pounded her ass harder. All the while the relentless vibrator pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.

Sierra's nails dug into her bare skin and the ginger girl was moaning too. Tears streamed down Rose's face as she moaned and she leaned into the vibrator. She orgasmed harder than ever in her life and the vibrator still didn't stop. Jesse began sucking on her nipple again and when she bit it gently, Rose orgasmed again. The two girls tormenting her body wouldn't let up and she heard the guys began whistling again. She screamed and wriggled harder as the vibrator strapped to her aching clit kept going.

After what felt like an eternity Camille finally called for them to stop. She felt Jesse let go first, then Sierra pulled out of her ass. She felt someone spank her one last time as the vibrator was unstrapped from her body. She went totally limp with relief and the gag was taken out of her mouth. She gasped for air. "We're going to go to the other room to get phase two ready, relax for a bit." Camille leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"You're doing great Rose, next is my turn. If you do well for me I just might keep you for my own pet. Would you like that?" She asked so softly that only Rose could hear. Rose nodded, without thinking she said "Yes please," and Camille kissed her again. The pleasure in the petite blue haired girls voice was obvious as she spoke to the group. "Boys, stay here and don't touch. We're going to set up the next ordeal." The boys moaned and began to talk amongst themselves while Rose hung limp with exhaustion, naked and in full view of strangers.