Rose, The Milk Plant Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cowman82
Cowman82
214 Followers

The bull-man, confused and disorientated, looked around the room. The first thing he saw was the terrified Rose, standing with her back against the wall, trying to maximize the distance between herself and him. The bull-man smelled the air around him; the sweet scent of Roses sex filled his nose. He was about to do what he was meant to do, what he was born to do, breeding. He was relieved to see Rose, like a hungry man is relieved to see his favorite food. He came into her cubical completely naked, except for a roll duct tape that he held in his hand.

This particular bull-man was called Rocky, and he was special. Since he had superior genetic qualities, he had been selected to breed all his life with cowgirls of comparable genetic quality. His life was pure heaven. When he was not resting or eating, he was emptying his balls into the prettiest girls in the galaxy. Rocky was therefore the father of countless children, but he never realized this fact because of his stupidity and his short memory. In his mind, cowgirls meant sex, sex meant ejaculation, and that meant pleasure and release. Rocky's testacies had an above average sperm production, even for a bull-man, and today his balls where full to the maximum.

Rocky felt his penis getting bigger and harder as he took to big steps into the cubical, nullifying the distance between him and Rose. He grabbed her under her arms and lifted her into the air easily, as if she had no mass. This would be hard for any normal man, since cowgirls are heavy, but not for Rocky. With her back still against the wall, she had been elevated so that her pussy was aligned with Rocky's face. Rocky smelled her vagina, and then started to eagerly lick it with his long tongue. Soon his long tongue was entering her vagina. She was very scared, she was shaking and inside, she was panicking. Rose was so scared of this huge monster that she started to pee right in his face, but this had no effect on Rocky. Instead, the taste and smell of her urine only seemed to further excite him. Rocky just continued to eat out her pussy as if nothing had happened. Rose kept peeing until her bladder was empty and Rocky drank most of it. When she was done, her inner panic stopped. "If this monster wants to kill me, he would have done so by now", she thought to herself. The size and the motion of his tongue soon even got Rose horny and she forgot that she was scared of Rocky. She then willingly spread her legs, and let them rest on his arms, as his tongue pistoned in an out of her vagina. She was really embarrassed that she had just pissed in his face, but since he did not seem to care, she forgot about it. The smell and the taste of her juices really turned Rocky on as he sucked on her pussy while drilling for more juice with is tongue. Rose started to shiver and moan as she came in his mouth. Now Rocky felt that it was his turn to cum.

He put her back down on her feet. Rose then saw his raging erection and was amazed. His erect penis was about 4 feet long, the huge mushroom head was far too big for her mouth, and his swollen balls where the size of Cantaloupes. She had no time to take in this sight, because Rocky was in a hurry to enter her. He turned her around and made her lean forward against the wall. She looked so sexy to him, standing like that, with her ass high in the air and her huge tits hanging down. Since he was twice as tall as her, he had to kneel behind her, to line up his hip with her ass. Rocky grabbed her hips and Rose spread her legs in anticipation. He moved her tail a bit to the side, and then pushed the huge head of penis into her wet pussy. It was almost impossible, but Rose relaxed her cunt, making her vagina much roomier. The head got in. More and more of Rocky's monster penis slipped inside Rose after that, until no more was possible, with about half of his penis shoved up her vagina. To Rose, this at first felt like giving birth in reverse. Roses Vagina was now so wet that Rocky's cock was completely slippery, allowing it to slip in and slide out of her. Rocky began to move his hips. He pulled out of her until he could almost see the head of his penis, and then pushed in again until he again had about half of his cock shoved up her vagina. He then repeated this motion to a slow but steady pace. As he fucked her like this, his huge balls gently swung back and forth like two pendulums. Each time he pushed in, his penis hit her inner depth, causing her to bump forward. Her fat tits also reacted to this movement, by swinging back and forth, since they were hanging down freely under her. Rose started to convulse in an orgasm and began so moan like a whore. Simultaneously, her breasts started to spill milk on to the floor, because of the swinging motion and her excitement. The orgasm that hit her lasted for an unusually long amount of time, causing Rose to cry tears of joy as her whole body shivered. Her screams of joy was mixed in with the sound of her cowbell as she stood there, totally speared on his cock.

Rocky was very pleased with himself, making her cum like that. Now, he was getting close to his own orgasm, as he increased his pace. Rose was in total ecstasy with her eyes rolled up, her mouth open wide and her tongue hanging out. A loud grunt escaped Rocky's lips as he started to shoot his sperm into Rose. Rope after rope of his cum got pumped into her womb, literally filling it, until there was no more room for it in her. The excess cum that did not fit inside her stared to pour out from Rose in a torrent, but Rocky was ready for that. He had been trained stop it. He quickly pulled out of her, then took his roll of duct tape and used it to close Roses vagina. His sperm was now trapped inside her taped-shut pussy.

Even though he just had a huge orgasm, Rocky was not done jet. He was still intoxicated by the beauty of Rose. He turned her around to face him and then pushed her up against the wall. He squatted down a bit so that his penis was lined up with her boobs. Rose realized what he wanted and pressed her tits together as he showed his wet penis in between her tits. Rocky began to fuck her boobs, with full fury. Rose lactated heavily as her breasts got pressured by this. She could feel her milk run down in streams from her nipples, dripping down from the underside of her boobs, on to the floor. Rose leaned forward a bit and almost buried Rocky's cock between her breasts. The head of his cock bashed into her cowbell with each stroke, forcing Rose to tilt her head upward to avoid a penis-uppercut. The feeling of her soft breast tissue embracing his penis, the repetitive sound of the cowbell and her soft moans was enough to send Rocky over the edge.

Suddenly her chin, cowbell and neck got blasted by a powerful rope of cum. The force of his shot would have sent his thick sperm high into the air, had it not been stopped by Roses chin. Rose reacted fast, and quickly released Rocky's cock from the valley of her tits and grabbed it, pulling it straight towards her face. The next salvo coated her nose and cheeks in thick cum, her big eyes also instantly got glued-shut by his semen. Rose greedily opened her mouth. The third jet of cum flew into her mouth and some of it splashing against her teeth. Rose then closed her mouth over the end of Rocky's cock and started pulling him off into her mouth. His next rope of cum filled up her mouth. She tried to eat all of his cum, but it came out to fast and too much. Most of it landed on her tits. Rocky continued to pump about a gallon of sperm onto her and into her, before a loud BEEP was heard again. Rocky then returned to a zombie state and left her cubical. Rose sat down in front of her mirror and started to scoop up the sperm on her face and tits so she could eat it. She ate it all in a trance like feeding frenzy and afterwards she liked her fingers.

Inside her womb, a new life would soon start.

Cowman82
Cowman82
214 Followers
12