Rose Travels for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why keep doing it if he can't satisfy your other needs?" Lani says, her hand gently stroking my legs.

"Because I like it. Because he gives me what I want during the scenes and I get to travel once a month at no cost to me. I'm in fucking Hawaii right now. It's crazy but here I am."

"But don't you want more? Don't you want sex too?" Lani asks.

My eyes move to Kyle's and I wish more than ever before that I could read his thoughts, but he knows how to hide his emotions behind a mask and he's doing a great job.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Fuck. Lani take your top off," I say in a hurry and grab her arm, pulling her away from the couch. "When he asks, you're just watching us." I say to Kyle just as the door clicks open.

I kiss Lani quickly and push the top of my dress down until my tits pop out.

"Rose what are you, is my naughty slut putting on another show without me?"

"Kiss my neck," I whisper into Lani's ear before pulling away and looking up at Him. "Yes Sir. Sammy told me you would be busy and I figured since I finally got to meet my friend, Lisa, that she and I could have some fun."

"And him?" He points to Kyle.

"Lisa belongs to me and I don't allow her to play without my presence. She's newly owned." Kyle says without missing a beat.

"Very well pet, continue. I will watch as well."

"Yes Sir," I kiss Lani and move my lips down her cheek to her neck and whisper in her ear, "Sorry about the name."

She giggles and pinches my nipple.

"He doesn't mind if I'm with girls but when I'm with Him he's very protective."

"Kyle can handle him."

"That's what I'm worried about."

"Less whispering sluts and more fucking." Sir says.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask Lani.

She giggles and pushes me down onto my back, straddles my body and pulls my dress off my body. "I'm very much okay with this." Then she stands up and looks down at me.

I'm naked again and knowing that Kyle is only feet away has my body on high alert. I've fantasized about him more times than I'd care to admit and here I am naked. With Lani.

"You have too many clothes on," I say to Lani but a quick glance up her skirt proves that would be incorrect. "Only bad girls don't wear panties with such short skirts."

"Is that your excuse?"

She smiles down at me, but before she says another word I am on my knees kissing my way up her thighs.

"Spread your legs." I say. She quickly moves her feet further apart.

Our position has her back to the men and me on my knees, naked, partially hidden by her body. I spread my thighs so that we're both open wide for the men behind her. I circle my arms around her spread thighs and lean in for a kiss. She's already dripping and the thought that she's wet for me makes me crazy. I want every drop of her. With just the tip of my tongue I lick along her swollen lips and feel her body react to my touch.

"Rose." She says, taking my head in her hands.

I smile to myself and push her legs a little further apart. Not enough to cause her to fall, but enough for me to fully enjoy myself. I want to make this last. I start at her knees and slowly kiss all around them. On the kneecap, under her knee, on the outside, on the inside of her knee. Then I move up and tease her inner thigh. Inch by inch I move up her body until her hot little cunt is directly in front of me. I give it a little peck, a little blow of cool air and move to her other leg. But this time I start at her ankle and work my way up to her knee, to her thighs and by the time I reach her dripping core her legs are shaking and she's begging.

"That's enough pet it is time to go." Sir's words shock me back to reality.

"But Sir,"

"No but's Rose," He glares at me and I know I'll be punished for questioning him. "Let's go. You've had enough fun for one night."

"Sir it would be rude to leave her like this."

"Perhaps you should have thought of that earlier." He says, his voice showing his impatience. "Now pet."

I get up and hug Lani, "I'm sorry." I whisper in her ear before looking over at Kyle. His face gives me nothing but his eyes are questioning. He knows I don't want to leave but he won't say anything. And he doesn't. Part of me is angry with him for that.

"I forgot my purse," I say loudly as we pass the bar. "I'll be right back." I grab a napkin from the bar and beg every guest I pass for a pen. A man standing outside of the room has one. I thank him and quickly write on the napkin. "Can you do me a favor?" I ask him once I'm done.

"Anything for you little one." He smiles.

I return his kind and confident smile, return his pen and say, "Will you please give this to the man in that room? Please?"

"Rose let's go." Sir calls across the room.

"Is the man in that room worth pissing that one off?" The kind man asks me.

"I think so." I say with a giggle and start back towards Sir.

"You think so?" The man calls after me.

"There's only one way to find out, right?" I say over my shoulder and hurry to meet up with Sir.

I can't tell if it's my body or my head that's pushing me. I don't know what I expect from my actions. Giving Kyle my private number may lead to nothing, but I have to try. Knowing Sir we're on the island for a couple days, maybe I can figure out some way to meet up with them again.

I follow Sir through the party and down the stairs where Sammy is waiting for us. We're almost to the car when he finally speaks up.

"Gabriel darling, did Rose displease you this evening?" Sammy asks Sir sweetly.

"Rose always pleases me Sammy, you know that."

"Those are her friends in there. Friends she's been dying to meet in person for a while now," He says then leans forward and whispers in Sir's ear.

"Fine. Fine. Rose go with your friends," Sir says without looking at me. "Sammy,"

"I'll take care of her my love, get in the car. I'll be right there," Sammy says, kissing Him gently on His lips. "Here's a key to your hotel room, I trust that your friends can get you there safely. The flight leaves Sunday afternoon. I'll text you with the information after he goes to sleep."

"Thank you Sammy," I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

"And pet," Sir calls from inside the car, "If you fuck him, we're through."

I start to say something but the look on Sammy's face stops me, "Yes Sir."

"Don't worry about him, enjoy yourself tonight. Don't hold back for Him Natalie. Do what you need to do. Fuck it, do what you want to do." Sammy says before kissing me lightly on the lips.

I stand there, watching the car pull out of the lot before racing back into the building. I know it's possible that Lani and Kyle have already left, but I need to try to find them.

"You're still here." My breathing is heavy when I stumble into the room and find them on the couch cuddling and whispering.

"You're back." Lani's eyes light up. She bounces off the couch and tackles me to the floor, giggling the entire time.

"We got your note," Kyle says. I sit up and look at him. Lani sits down next to me and hugs me tightly to her. "If I call this number who would I get? Rose or Natalie?"

"Natalie," I say, "He doesn't have that number."

"Why?"

I push myself off the floor, pull Lani up and arm and arm we walk over to the couch. "May I?" I ask. My question is directed at Kyle but I'm asking both of them.

"Yes." He says.

I sit down and Lani sits on my other side, putting me in the middle. I can't help but smile. I've had more than a few fantasies about the two of them that started off just like this.

"I trust him."

"You trust him," Kyle says giving me a look. "He doesn't know your real name, you have a secret phone and his lover has to step in, in order for you to see us. Are you sure you trust him?"

"I trust him when it comes to this."

"You trust him in a scene but not with the real you."

"I don't trust anyone with the real me," I snap at him and immediately regret it. "I'm sorry."

"You trust us with the real you, and Sammy." Lani says and then kisses my bare shoulder,

"You're still not happy," Kyle looks at me, "You know it's possible to find someone you trust and have incredible sex with?"

"Is it? I haven't had much luck."

"Have you even tried looking," He watches me for a few seconds before continuing, "I get it, you needed this desire filled but now that you've tested the waters, isn't time to try for someone who can give it all to you?"

I shrug and look at Lani, who has wrapped her arms around my arm and is resting her chin on my shoulder. She's fully nude and my body reacts to her.

"I'm not scared of him," I start, "I know that's what you're thinking, but he'd never hurt me, not like that anyway."

"But? You are afraid of something Natalie."

"He's not afraid to fight. For me, over me, because of me..."

"I wouldn't have fought him. You belong to him, I'm not going to get into the middle of that."

"I know that but if he knew,"

"Knew what?" Kyle asks.

"If he knew, how I feel, what I feel, about you and I, he would have pushed you and I didn't want that to happen."

"You know me better than that darlin." Kyle smiles down at me.

I return his smile, "I do, which is why I know he would have pushed hard enough. He would have used me. I would have taken it but it would have pissed you off and we both know how protective you can be."

"You just said he wouldn't hurt you."

"Not physically but he knows how to push, he's very smart."

"Natalie," Kyle's voice is different, I know this tone. I look him in the eyes. "Are you happy? With him I mean?"

I stare into his blue eyes, I know he has asked me a question but I've dreamed about those eyes so many times that I find myself lost in them.

"Natalie?"

I shake my head.

"Use your words Natalie."

"No," I say. "No I'm not happy with him. Playing is good. He is good with me during that, but I don't like that he only plays with me once a month and won't allow me to be with anyone else, except for women."

"Then end it."

"It's not that easy."

"Natalie, you walked away from what, eight years, right into another situation where you're needs aren't being fulfilled, it's as easy as you make it. What is he offering you that you can't get elsewhere?"

Although I know his words are not meant to hurt me, I start to cry.

"Look what you did." Lani punches Kyle in the arm and hugs me too her. But he's bigger and stronger and easily picks me up off the couch and places me on his lap. I curl into a ball and hide my face in his shoulder, sobbing and shaking.

I can't hear what he's whispering to me but I feel his chest rumbling with every word, while his large hand rubs circles on my back. It takes some time but I start to calm down.

"I'm sorry," I say looking for something to clean myself up with, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I repeat over and over again. I push myself away from him and start to move off of his lap.

Kyle grabs my wrists in one hand and face with his other, "Stop," I freeze. "Stop apologizing. It's over. You will end it and find someone who will put a smile on your pretty little face. Do you understand Natalie?"

"Yes Kyle."

He doesn't make a sound but for the first time I'm able to see into him. I smile and bite my lip. That is all it takes. He flips me over his lap and pulls my dress up over my hips.

"Don't think I can't work around these marks," His voice comes out in a growl and I can't help myself, I giggle. "You find me funny little girl?"

"Yes." I say, giggling harder. His hand moves to the small of my back, holding me still against his legs. I know it's going to sting but I want it. I need it. I've been waiting so long for it. For him.

SMACK

I cry out and try to reach back to cover my ass but Lani grabs my arms and holds them for me.

"Don't pretend like you don't want this." She says softly, kissing each hand.

His open hand slaps each cheek a few times before he lifts me off of his lap and places me on the floor below him. I move onto my knees and look up at him.

"Finish what you started MY dirty little slut." His words make my heart jump.

The sound that leaves my mouth is months and months of anticipation and lust.

"Yes Kyle." I grab Lani's waist and pull her to the edge of the couch, spreading her legs. I start where I left off.

"Get in there slut and make her scream." Kyle says pushing my face between Lani's slick folds, Lani moans, her hips thrust into my mouth.

My tongue snakes out and begins licking up and down, savoring her sweetness.

"If she's not cumming in the next minute," He pauses and I look over at him, "You will be punished."

"Yes Kyle." I catch the emotion that flashes over his face, it's quick, I see it and I know why it's there but I need to focus on Lani right now.

I spread her pussy lips and stare. I want to take my time. I want to tease her slowly, to make her beg and plead but Kyle has his own plans. I slip two fingers into her wet hole and smile when her hips push out to meet me. I lick her slowly, up to her hard clit. I circle it. She responds and I know she's close. My earlier teasing had been enough foreplay for her. I flick my tongue over her pulsing bud and when Kyle's hands push me deeper I press my lips around her clit and suck. Gently at first but harder as her hips begin to buck.

"Hurry up slut."

I move the fingers buried in her cunt between her spread thighs and grab her ass. It's silky and plush, I want to explore it but not now. For now I circle her tight hole before dipping the tip of my finger in causing Lani to buck harder. I increase my suction around her growing button and push fingers from my other hand into her cunt. Filling both of her holes. I stroke her insides causing Lani to wraps her hips around my head and pull me closer. Her hips are bucking and thrashing. She rubs her slick cunt against my mouth. The sound of her moaning my name ignites a fire in me, pushing me further. I give up my control over her and allow Lani to ride me over the edge.

Her thighs are shaking. Her hips bucking up off the couch and she's nearly choking me but it's the feeling of her throbbing clit against my tongue that sends my body into another world, taking her right along with me. I rub her hard bud with my tongue sending her hips up into the air, pulling my head with her.

I keep my mouth attached, my fingers moving until her hips begin to slow down and return to the couch. She pushes my head away from her cunt and kisses me deeply. A few moments later we're staring at each other again.

This is one of those moments when she and I think a like. Lani drops to the floor beside me and in unison we turn to Kyle. He reads the hunger in our eyes and stands. Working together, Lani and I, unzip his pants, pull them down and pull out his semi-erect cock.

We smile at each other over the side of him and begin to lick from his balls, up his shaft until we meet at the tip. We swirl our tongues, kiss and lick down. We repeat this motion until Kyle's cock is hard and thick. Lani wraps her small hand around the base of him and holds it for me, as if offering me a gift

"Thank you." I say before teasing his sensitive underside, then taking his length in my mouth. I engulf him slowly. Allowing him to enjoy the soft heat of my mouth. When it hits the back of my throat my gag reflex kicks in and I start to back off but Kyle grabs me by my hair and holds me still.

"Relax your throat slut."

I try to stay calm. I try to breath through my nose but my reflexes are taking over and I panic rising.

He pulls my hair tighter and I gag around his thickness. "Relax your fucking throat and show me what a good little cumslut you are," He uses his free hand to push my dress past my tits, they bounce out and he catches a nipple mid-bounce and twists it hard. But it's enough. The pain takes my attention away from his cock in my throat and I can breath again. "There you go." And he starts fucking my mouth.

I allow myself to get lost in the feeling of him in my mouth, his cock pulsing and hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. The joy and desire is building inside of me, my heart is racing and somewhere deep inside a little girl is jumping around, screaming and clapping. When he pulls out suddenly I groan in frustration and pout.

"Don't give me that look," He says and slaps me across the face. The slap itself shocks me more than the pain and I don't know how to react. "Get over here." He points to Lani, who is kneeling a few feet away with her legs spread and waiting with a glorious grin on her face.

I watch as Kyle slides in behind her, pushing his hard cock deep inside her wet cunt. It happens before I can stop it, this whiny sound escapes my throat. My eyes grow and I watch his head snap towards me.

"Kneel." He points next to Lani and I quickly crawl into position beside her. We're similar in height so with our asses lined up, our faces are too. She turns her head and smiles at me as her body rocks back and forth. And then he starts. One cheek at a time, he starts again and as the pain builds, as his thrusts grow stronger, his hand moves to my pussy. Direct hits against my clit send me into a state of arousal and hunger unlike anything I'd ever felt before. The orgasm building in my stomach frightens me and yet I want it more than anything.

Lani is next to me, grunting, moaning, begging to cum even though she's cumming over and over again and thanking Kyle each time. The entire time he's spanking my cunt and fucking Lani's he's talking. Lewd, crude, dirty words shower over us and we soak them in as if it were the sun after a dark and cold winter. Everything around me builds to a crescendo; one thought hits me and sends me flying over the edge.

My orgasm breaks through my body, shaking me harder than ever, which sends Lani over again and she pulls Kyle right along with her. She reaches over, grabs my head and kisses me hard, moaning loudly into my mouth. It takes the three of us a few minutes to come back down. We're panting and sweating and Lani is kissing and biting me. The two of us break out into a fit of giggles. We hug each other, kissing and licking until we finally start to breath normally again.

I turn around and crawl closer to Kyle. I kneel before him, in the position I was taught and look him in the eyes, "Thank you for allowing your little dirty slut to cum for you Daddy." I say.

The smile that takes over his face is enough but when his arms pull me into him, hugging me to his chest I break down. I don't know why the tears are coming again but they won't stop. He lifts me up and carries me back to the couch where the three of us cuddle and kiss until I calm down again.

Daddy's fingers are on my chin, lifting my face up to meet his eyes. "Who do you belong too slut?"

I smile, "You Daddy. It's always been you and it will always be you." And I kiss him for the first time.

Lani gives us a minute before saying, "Can we do it again?"

Kyle and I laugh.

"Yes my slut, we can do it again." Kyle says kissing her.

"Good, but this time I want her cunt." Lani says with a look in her eyes that makes me melt.

"Me too Lani," He says hugging us both to him. "Me too."