Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers

It drove Rose insane, her hips went wild humping my stiff cock.

"OH... OH... JACK...YES...YES." Rose was screaming.

As I continued using her pussy, " Is that good baby? Is it?"

Still screaming, Rose said, " OOOOHHHHH YES... IT’S...IT’S GREAT..."

All at once Rose stopped grinding her hips and she had a funny look on her face. I just kept on working her pussy while I turned around.

There stood Missy, with a shocked look on her face. Her eyes were focused on my cock going in and out of her sexy mother.

"That is so sexy." Missy moaned, as she stripped off her skirt and panties.

She all but ran and laid beside Rose. Spreading her legs wide, Missy started to rub her impassioned clit. Her eyes still fixed on my cock, fucking her mother.

Gasping for air, Missy ask, " Can I get some of that... meat?"

I kept on pumping Rose and said, " You better ask your Mother, if, she wants to share."

"Oh Mom please," Missy begged, " Can I get some of it?"

"MMMMMMM I don’t know... it’s my turn, you know..." Rose said, teasing Missy.

I pulled out of Rose and stepped toward Missy, " I’m going to FUCK you hard, deep and as fast as I can. Are you ready?" I ask Missy.

"OH YES...," She panted for air, " fuck me like a... a whore... do anything you want."

I placed my thick cock head to her love hole. I rammed it in her body with no mercy. As deep as I could, then I leaned on her, shoving it in her even more.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Missy screamed with pain.

I had never fucked her like this. Her poor little pussy must have been split in two. But, I just kept on fucking her hole hard, just I would have a whore.

"OH JACK, GO... I’M CUMMMING... I’M CUMMMING.." Missy Squealed.

Rose just laid beside us, her eyes watched my cock as I abused her daughter. Faster and faster I fucked Missy, driving my love shaft to her deepest deeps.

When Missy had finished, I climbed back on her lovely mother. I needed to cum in her belly. To fill her sexy body with my love juices.

My cock slid back into her body with ease. I pulled her into my arms as I brought us closer to an orgasm. Each long stroke of my cock shaft went deeper inside Rose.

Then, it happened. Rose started to cum.

"Oh Jack... YES... YES" Rose moaned.

"LOVE ME... LOVE MEEEEEEEEE." Rose screamed as her wet, hot pussy came around my cock.

"GO... GO... FASTER...YES...YESSSSSSSS." Rose screamed, as her legs wrapped around my pumping hips.

Well, that was six months ago. Rose, Missy and I still make love together.

By the way, both Rose and Missy have the same due date for having my babies...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers
12