Rosécliffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok to be nervous." Melody coo-ed softly into her ear, as she put her arm around her, pulling her down onto the bed. "I love you Arleen, trust me, ok? I'll never hurt you, ok?"

Melody whispered soft words of love into Arleen's ear as her hands began to caress her sensitive skin. She lifted her head, and sought Arleen's lips with her's; they kissed, taking in each other's essence, like their first kiss at the airport, only this time it was longer and more intense, Arleen responded with pent up passion, tasting Melody's tongue while her own tongue slid over Melody's teeth and inquisitively inspected every square millimeter of her mouth.

Melody's hands became bolder; her fingers traced the areola of Arleen's breasts, ignoring the engorging nipples. The teats at first contracted, then hardened to Melody's touch, becoming rubbery as feelings of pleasure began to flow from Melody's finger tips. Melody sighed contented; her own hands caressed Melody's back, as she slid on top of her. They lay belly to belly, pussy to pussy. Melody lowered her face to Arleen's breast, her tongue traced where her fingers had been only moments earlier. She sucked, her tongue probing each rubbery nubbin one after the other.

Laying beneath Melody, Arleen arched her back; Melody could feel heat and moisture seeping from between Arleen's legs. Her own pussy, she felt, was responding in exactly the same way. Arleen's nipple slipped out of Melody's mouth with an audible 'plop'.

Melody dragged her tongue across Arleen's navel, and down further below her belly, mouthing and sucking as she went. Instinctively Arleen spread her legs wide, and thrust upwards, by tensioning her backside, offering Melody her densely haired damp pussy. Melody needed no second offer; delicately she lowered her mouth onto Arleen's labia, tasting her. Her tongue probed Arleen's slit, flicking open the moist lips, and finding her pearl-like clitoris.

Arleen whined softly and thrust her pelvis upward, mashing Melody's face into her sodden pussy. Melody sensed the change in Arleen's breathing, her thighs began minute electrical little jerks, she pumped up and down on the bed, moaning, her hands were in Melody's hair, holding her face between her legs. "Yes, yes, oh yes there, oh, god." She groaned, while drawing her knees up, her toes flexed wide, she began to thrash, her thighs jerking wildly. She began to plead, "Please, please please!" She whined.

In between Arleen's widespread thighs, Melody had pressed first one, then two, fingers into Arleen's wet walls slurping noisily as copious juice flowed as Melody contracted, tightening a wet grip on her fingers as the dove into her soft core with a timeless rhythm, she pressed her nose onto the clit, with short jerks she shook her head, while pressing her nose hard, swiping and squishing Arleen's clit against her pelvic bone. Arleen erupted. Melody heard her whine and scream her name, before, the stiffening in orgasm, her fingers digging into her hair, spurts of whitish lube gushed from her pussy, as one orgasm rolled into two, then a third, each significantly lesser than the one before, until she lay spent, her heart pounding, her breathing coming in short gasps, her body covered in perspiration, finally she giggled, "Now I know what I've been missing."

Melody slid back up on the bed next to her, caressing her. She planted soft wet kisses along Arleen's neck, and jaw-line, her fingers trailing across the still heated damp skin, as Arleen's labored breathing eased. She raised herself on one elbow, and kissed her mouth, watching Arleen's eyes close taking her kiss open mouthed. She drew apart, and whispered softly. "I love you Arleen, give me your hand."

She took Arleen's hand and placed it over her left breast. "This beats only for you, it's my heart, take it, keep it. It's yours." She whispered.

Arleen could feel Melody's heart beating beneath her hand, tentatively; she bent forward, and kissed where her hand had been. Melody's skin was soft and firm, her breasts were big, far bigger than her 34C's. Her nipples had contracted to a puckered coppery brown; her breathing had altered as Arleen had kissed her breast. Playfully Arleen asked. "I only have your heart? What about this?" She asked sliding her hand down to the moist junction of Melody's thighs. Unlike her's; covered in dense pubic hair, Melody's pussy was plump, completely smooth and hairless. Arleen closed her hand over Melody's shaved mons. "Is this mine too?"

"Oh god, yes! All of me, you don't have to ask!"

Arleen squeezed Arleen's plump pussy possessively; her finger parted the thin lips of the outer labia, she used three fingers to pare Melody's plump little pussy open. Her core was superheated, automatically; Melody widened her knees, and spread her thighs. At the apex she found an erect little clitoris, she circled it with her forefinger, and listened to Arleen's contented sighs. She lowered her face her lips pursed around Arleen's clit, she sucked noisily. Almost instantly Melody's hands flew to hold Arleen's head between her thighs. While she continued to kiss Melody's clit noisily her fingers delved into the wet cloying warmth of Melody's pussy walls. She pressed her fingers as far as they would go and slowly withdrew them, only to shove them back deeper than before. Melody had begun to pant and strain, her thighs and pelvis undulating as her orgasm approached. Arleen grazed Melody's clit with her front teeth pushing Melody over the edge, her orgasm which had begun as tiny electrical tics along her thighs, exploded, her legs flailed, her breathing ceased, her whole pussy pulsed in time with her fast beating heart, she cried out, her body stiffened, as bliss overtook her.

Arleen began to lick the copious amounts of liquid oozing from Melody's pussy, she licked and licked like a cat swallowing cream, as Arleen's heart slowed to a normal pace, and her breathing became regular.

"Jesus! She swore, and you said you weren't a lesbian." She breathed, as Arleen slid up alongside her and began to snuggle close and kiss her tender breasts softly, as if she knew, and wanted to sooth them.

"Before now, I wasn't, but I've watched porno, ya know. I know what would please me, I hope I did please you, 'cus I love you Melody, with all my heart, I'm just so happy right now."

"Oh, so you learned from porn! What else did porn teach you?" Melody asked.

"You'll have to wait and find out." Arleen chuckled.

Melody chuckled. "I can't wait to find out."