Rosemarie Ch. 02

Story Info
The following day brought no relief.
2.2k words
4.66
18.7k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day brought no relief from the summer heat but, as Hoosiers did, they simply accepted and persevered through it. Jake had accompanied his uncle to work at his architectural firm downtown and was impressed by many of the plans that he was shown. His uncle's firm dealt in both residential and commercial architecture, so Jake was kept busy for most of the day as he was familiarized with the large expansion that was being planned for the east side of town. While he was genuinely interested in the boom of progress that Indianapolis was in the midst of, his thoughts often strayed to the vision that he had encountered next door last night.

The object of his ponderings had been similarly preoccupied, knowing that her skin bore a flush that had little to do with the weather for most of the day. While she had tried to dismiss the thoughts of what had occurred the previous night, she found herself returning to them over and over. The more that she thought about the fact that Jake Collier had seen her standing naked in the moonlight in her room, no matter how innocently on her part, the more she felt her body react. She felt the moisture build between her legs, as it did on the occasions in which she pleasured herself with her fingers. While she was a virgin, she wasn't ignorant of her own body and, at twenty three years of age, knew how to bring herself relief when her hormones were raging.

She had received quite an education from her favorite cousin, Cousin Mildred or Milly as she was known. Milly's mother and Rose's were sisters, with Milly's family living in an affluent area of Chicago. She was a petite redheaded beauty and, much to her mother's vexation, was quite a wild child; but Rose adored her and loved it when she visited them in Indianapolis. On one such visit, when Rose had been sixteen and Milly nearly nineteen, they had been talking about beaus in Rose's room one evening. Milly had shocked Rose by revealing she wasn't a virgin and hadn't been for quite some time. Rose knew that she should have disapproved but couldn't restrain her natural curiosity and began, hesitantly at first but then with greater boldness, to ask questions about relations between men and women. She figured that she wouldn't have this opportunity often and might as well take advantage of her cousin's surprisingly vast experience with the opposite sex.

Milly revealed that she had lost her virginity to her father's business partner in, of all places, her father's office on his leather couch. While she admitted that it had hurt dreadfully the first time, the second time began a string of experiences that Milly found she enjoyed greatly. Over Cousin Milly's month long visit she educated Rose to the fact that there were an infinite variation of positions in which a man and woman could fuck, that men had cocks of all different shapes and sizes and she went into detail as to the pleasures that each could bring, not forgetting to depart the tidbit that it was possible to fuck two men at one time if you used both your pussy and your ass hole. As if this wasn't dumbfounding enough to Rose, she was even more amazed by the odd fetishes that Milly had experienced from a variety of her male acquaintances, including a gentleman whom she'd met who enjoyed nothing more intensely than sucking on her toes and another who became aroused at the sight of her tied to the bed.

"But, I have to say, my favorite is The Spanker," Cousin Milly had admitted with a mischievous glint to her eye.

"Spanker?!?! You mean you really allow him to give you a spanking?" Rose asked in astonishment.

"Allow? I beg him for it. Once, when I really had been a bit bratty during our evening out, he tipped me over his lap when we got back to his apartment, raised up my dress and began smacking away at my behind until it was beet red," Milly said, the cheeks of her face flushed with pleasure. "I kicked and screamed bloody murder at first but, somehow in the middle of all of it, I began to get terribly excited. He did too, so he bent me over the back of the divan and fucked me silly. Ever since then I feel as if I'm being neglected if I don't get at least one good ass warming a week. I can tell by the expression on your face that this is all news to you," she finished, highly amused by the high color in Rosemarie's face and her slack jaw. "I'll bet you had no idea that spanking is something that you could enjoy."

"No, I didn't," Rose had said, dazedly. "I know that Father spanks Mother when she's overspent or done something that he doesn't feel reflects well on our family. But, from what I've gathered when I've...accidentally...overheard them in their bedroom, I don't think it's at all like what you just said. I remember asking Mother about it once and she said that her father had disciplined all of her brothers and sisters that way as they were growing up and, before she was married, he had had a talk with Father and said that it would be his job to carry on now. That, as a head of a household, it would be his duty to take his wife (meaning Mother) and children in hand. Mother has said that she likes it that way, because once it's over, the incident isn't brought up again and the air is cleared. But, she didn't ever say anything about enjoying it!"

"Well now, she wouldn't, would she?" Millie had said, winking at her.

Cousin Millie had also been the one who showed her how to relieve the tension in her body by manipulating the small bead buried in the curls between her legs and to recognize the moisture there for what it was, that it was the evidence that she was a normal, healthy young woman who had a young woman's desires. Rose had found this particular bit of instruction most useful later after a few evenings of heavy petting with Arlen and after he'd gone off to war.

Rose now recognized those same urges whenever she thought of Jake Collier's eyes roving over her unsuspecting body the night before and knew that she would have to seek relief in the privacy of her own room that night.

The day and then evening wore on until night had descended upon the large house once more. Before she went to bed that night, Rose chewed her lip for a moment and then crossed over to the French doors, opening them wide as she had the night before. She then retreated out of sight to her bed and hiked her gown up around her waist and probing her wet pussy lips until she located her hard, little clit, rubbing it until she tensed and then gasped quietly in relief. Feeling limp, she smoothed her gown back and hoped that sleep would overtake her.

For a while she was successful but, with the heat repeating itself as it had the night before, she once again woke sometime shortly after 1 AM. She lay there for a while, fighting the urge to indulge in the relief that the water would bring to her body, however finally sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Before her feet hit the floor, she froze in place as something in the mirror's reflection caught her eye. Then, she saw it. The tiny glow from the room directly across from hers at the Collier's house. The glow that she now realized was the tip of a cigarette as it was inhaled. That could only mean that Jake Collier was also awake and was once again facing the open doors of her balcony.

Rose sat there for a moment, her head swirling with thoughts that, at first, seemed indecent but then gradually became too much to resist. With what she hoped was the same casual air that she had had last night, Rose crossed the room and, once more, stepped into the narrow sliver of light that lit the area in front of her bureau. She poured the water into the large basin again, surprised to see that her hands were steady even thought her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest. She sat the pitcher down and, before she picked up the wash cloth this time, she unbuttoned the front of the gown, pushed it off her shoulders and let it slither to the floor.

Rose picked up her hairbrush and ran it through her long, brown tresses then wound them into a loose knot on top of her head, securing it with a few pins. Picking up the cloth, she began the slow, languid movements of dipping it into the water and smoothing it over her hot, damp skin. Her movements seemed completely natural as she dropped her head back and stroked down her throat and between her breasts once again, running the cloth beneath each breast. As she rinsed the cloth out, a sudden wicked idea formed in her head and, as she bent at the waist and ran the cloth down her right leg, she shifted her weight to her left, rotating her body so that she was now fully facing the open doors. She dipped the cloth into the basin and ran it as far down between her shoulder blades as she could reach and then, feeling decadent in a way she never had before, she brought it to her chest and, dropping her head back again, squeezed. A thin trickle of water ran down her chest, between her breasts, over the valley of her stomach and then disappeared into the dark triangle between her thighs.

If Jake Collier were able to see her face he would only have seen a woman with closed eyes bathing herself in the privacy of her room. However he wouldn't have been able to see her eyes just barely cracked open and trained on the dark space between his open terrace door at the house opposite hers. He wouldn't realize that she saw the nearly steady glow of the tip of his cigarette as he took deep drags on it while he felt his cock bulging in his shorts. He would have no way of knowing that, at some point, Rose had begun to enjoy her part in this seduction, although neither of them would have consciously called it that. For Jake, he knew he was playing the part of a voyeur to what he believed to be an innocent performance. For Rose, she felt a power that she had never known before with a man, the power to captivate him with her body. It was a private, heady experience for each of them.

Rose turned back towards the basin and, in one last casually orchestrated move, faced away from the door and bent over, slowly smoothing the cloth down one leg and up the other while providing the man whom she knew was watching her an unobstructed view of her beautifully curved behind. Finally reaching for the towel, she gently patted her skin dry, once again lingering upon the soft slope of the top of her breast and then moving to the full globe underneath. Then she knelt to retrieve the gown at her feet, making a show of raising her arms over her head, which curved her back and thrust out her breasts and posterior into an enticing curve, and then letting the light material slip down over her body once more, lightly wiggling her hips as she pulled it down over them. She loosened the pins from her hair and let it cascade down her back before turning away from the door and returning to her bed.

Once there, she kept her eyes trained upon the reflection in the long, freestanding mirror on the wall opposite the French doors and, a few moments later, saw a male figure emerge onto the terrace next door. Thanks to several large potted plants placed there, he was afforded a bit of privacy. This was fortunate for him at the moment, as he was wearing nothing but knee length knit undershorts which had a decidedly large bulge in their front. Rose watched in breathless wonder and she allowed her gaze to travel over his body, as she knew his had been raking hers just moments before. The dampness returned between her legs as she watched him untie the string at the waist of the shorts and free his straining cock from its confines. Her hand once more traveled beneath her gown and between her legs as she watched Jake Collier grasp his cock in his right hand and begin to pump it up and down, his chest heaving as he gasped in the hot, humid air of the summer night. Unconsciously, she timed the stroking of her fingers with his hand as it pumped his cock until she saw him throw back his head. His body jerked and a stream of liquid glimmered in the moonlight as it shot through the air and over the metal railing of the terrace, as Rose's body arched off the bed in release for the second time that night.

As they both fought to catch their breath, though they were a hundred feet apart, they each wondered to themselves what they would encounter next on this path that they seemed to be on and, perhaps even more importantly, what lay at the end.