Rosemarie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everything all right, dear? Why are your pajama bottoms wet?"

Bill Collier had been roused earlier by a loud clap of thunder and had made his way to the kitchen for a glass of water. On his way, he'd seen the kitchen light on over at the Thornton's and had telephoned over, only to get no answer. Being a bit concerned, he'd put on an overcoat and grabbed an umbrella, deciding to go through the iron gate in the arbor.

He had just put his hand on the latch when he looked towards the patio and was greeted with the astonishing sight of his nephew firmly settled between Miss Rosemarie Thornton's shapely thighs and pumping away like a piston. He further noted that Miss Thornton seemed loath to have him stop, as her legs were wrapped around his and her lovely curved hips were bouncing up and down with abandon in time to his cock. While he could only see the back of Jake's head, Rosemarie's face was a study of passion as her head tossed back and forth on the chaise. He was so stunned for a moment that he couldn't tear his eyes away from their heaving, undulating bodies, and then realized he was intruding on, he would venture to guess, the most intimate moment of this young woman's life. Backing away unobserved, he thought to himself, "It's about damned time that girl got some experience, and Jake's just the one to teach her a thing or two!"

In answer to his wife's sleepy question, he merely said, "I thought I heard something outside but it was nothing. Just the storm."

Pulling off his wet pajamas, he started towards the bureau for a dry pair but stopped and looked at his wife's feminine form laying in the bed. The memory of the two young, wet bodies engaged in a vigorous fuck popped unbidden to his mind and he decided to take a page from his nephew's book. Striding over to the bed he reached for the hem of his wife's nightgown, prompting a squeal and then a giggle. Soon, nothing was heard in that end of the house but the sounds of the thunder outside and briskly squeaking bedsprings within.

12