Rosemarie Ch. 07

Story Info
A brief glimpse into Jake Collier's Uncle's life.
5.3k words
4.71
15.9k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Collier sat at his breakfast table that Sunday morning in a cheerful mood. The storm that had passed through the night before had finally cut through the wilting humidity that they'd been experiencing and made the weather that morning very pleasant.

He was also still feeling very satisfied from the previous night's exertions in bed with Trudy. Ever since he had decided to take Marion Thornton's advice earlier in the week and take his wife and daughters in hand, he felt that the household was on its way to a more even keel.

On Wednesday night at dinner, while Jake and Rose were out to dinner and a movie, Gertrude had informed him that she's spoken to the manager at Ayers Department Store who had agreed to a twenty percent discount on the new dining room set that she desired. She'd given him a deposit to hold it and it would be delivered next week, with the balance due upon delivery.

Bill had been furious that she'd gone behind his back and done something that he'd expressly forbidden. There was absolutely nothing wrong with their current set which had been a very expensive gift from her parents when they had married. It was of a timeless design and would never truly go out of style and he had told her that she would have to contact the store and cancel the order.

At that pronouncement, not only his wife but his two daughters began to argue that they NEEDED the new set because it was so modern and elegant, that he was truly behind the times when it came to what was fashionable in a home and that he was mean for denying their mother this wish. The straw that broke the camel's back was when his fourteen year old daughter, Agnes, spoke to him very rudely for the second time in less than a week, proclaiming him to be an unreasonable old fuddy duddy and that he was absolutely ridiculous.

The last statement had even earned the young lady a remonstrance from her mother who said that she was never to address her father in that way, but the damage had been done. Bill threw down his napkin and pushed back his chair, demanding they all follow him into the library.

Once they arrived, William Collier proceeded to inform the three women that he'd had enough of being treated like an insignificant part of the family and that his only use appeared to be to provide them with the money that they so dearly loved to spend. He was, as of that moment, reclaiming his place as the head of their household and that a few long overdue changes were going to immediately be made. He informed them that from now on he wouldn't put up with impertinence as he'd experienced that night and that there were consequences to their actions. He ordered his daughters out of the room but told them to remain in the hallway outside until he had summoned each of them back.

Once they were alone, Bill sat his wife down and informed her that he was going to administer a spanking to her for her actions that evening. As she looked at him in disbelief, he calmly explained that she was to be an example for their daughters in her attitude towards him. She had been blatantly disrespectful towards him in front of them and, as a result, paved the way for them to follow suit. While Betsy's comments were bad enough, the attitude that Agnes was developing was intolerable and had to be curbed immediately.

Trudy had listened with chagrin, unable to believe that her husband was actually serious. But, she did realize that he had a point about Agnes, who was becoming much too fresh, even for her taste. The remark that she'd directed towards her father had been unacceptable and, having to face the situation honestly, Trudy knew that she had been lax in taking steps to curb the girl's tongue.

And, even the situation about the new dining room suit had gotten to the point where it really wasn't about the furniture anymore, but more about who would win the battle of wills. She felt a bit ashamed as her husband asked her what kind of woman withheld marital intimacy over the issue of a few sticks of furniture.

But, a spanking?!!? She knew that her friend Evelyn Thornton submitted to this form of correction in her marriage and had even told her that she preferred it to long, drawn out arguments. She knew that Eve felt that it made their marriage stronger but Trudy was a much different kind of woman. However, looking into her husbands set features, she realized that this was a different side of his personality as well. It was clear that there was no compromising on this decision and that she and the girls would be expected to abide by it. So, he once again clearly and succinctly explained the reason for her spanking and then, resting his right foot upon a low footstool, instructed her to lie across his lap.

She had reluctantly done so and felt incredibly awkward and ridiculous with her behind raised up in the air as she draped over his leg with her legs and arms resting on either end of the couch. He pulled her skirts up and instructed her to lift up so that he could pull down her drawers. She looked over her shoulder at him as if she couldn't believe he was serious and that was when she felt the first whack of his hand against her behind. Grasping her firmly around the waist, he delivered a dozen stinging slaps to her posterior, resulting in the screeching that he had been expecting, and then instructed her once again to lift up. Deciding to comply after all, she did as he bid and a moment later her drawers were around her knees and she was receiving the first spanking that she'd had since she was twelve years old!

Bill steadily slapped his hand against his wife's flesh for a good ten minutes, watching her progress from the indignant screams of protest as she kicked and twisted, to pleading with him to stop as she tried to wiggle away from the seemingly never ending smacks, and then, finally, simply being reduced to loud sobs as she lay limply over her husband's lap, resigning herself to her fate as he spanked her white, nicely curved behind until it was an impressive shade of red and radiated enough heat to rival a cookstove.

Deciding that she had taken all she could, he pulled her drawers back up, smoothed her skirts down and sat her on his lap until she quieted down into the occasional hiccupping sob. He wiped her tears away with his thumb and told her that he'd taken no pleasure in his actions but that it was for the good of the family. He told her that she would call the department store the first thing in the morning and cancel the order for the dining room suite. And he also informed her that he expected them to resume marital relations that very night, as he loved her very much and had missed their intimacy. He finished by making the point that while she had felt physical pain from the spanking, he had suffered from feeling that he was unappreciated and insignificant in their eyes for several years and he hoped that tonight would be a new beginning for them all.

To his surprise, she had soberly looked at him as he spoke and then nodded her head in agreement to comply with his wishes. When he had finished talking she looked at him with regret in her eyes, having had no idea that her sometimes selfish words and actions had made him feel this way.

He then had called the wide eyed girls in individually, knowing that they'd clearly heard what had just taken place, and had a similar talk with each of them, informing them of the new order of things in the household. He administered the same punishment to them, allowing them to leave on their drawers to preserve their modesty this time, but stating that if he had to spank them in the future that it would be on their bare behinds. He had Trudy stay in the room with him so that there would never be a question of impropriety and delivered the first spanking that either of his daughters had ever experienced, amid much screeching, wailing and general blubbering. Betsy had at first protested that she was too old for such a thing, but had been shown otherwise when, held in a firm grasp, she had been reduced to sobbing like a five year old. Agnes couldn't believe that her Father actually intended to go through with it until she had suddenly found herself tipped across her paternal lap with her skirt flipped up and her behind in just the position to receive a good dose of old fashioned discipline. She had quickly discovered that no amount of leg kicking and fanny wiggling slowed the firm hand that meted out the punishment and she squalled like a banshee. When he had finished with each of them, he sat them on his lap and told them that he loved them and that he only wanted to see them grow up to be good, respectful girls.

As he looked back on things, Bill had seen the beginnings of new attitudes in the girls, as well as his wife. And he also looked back on the renewal of the marital relations with Trudy, smiling as he thought of the spirited lovemaking sessions that they'd enjoyed over the last few days. He and his wife hadn't screwed this much since their honeymoon!

"Now, don't you look like the cat that swallowed the canary?" Trudy said, interrupting his thoughts. Looking at her, the thought crossed his mind that she had definitely been in a better mood for the last few days as well.

"Do I? I have no idea what you're talking about, my dear," he said, winking at her.

"Jake certainly is being a lazybones this morning, isn't he?" Trudy commented, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Well, I doubt that he got much sleep last night," Bill said, remembering the scene that had played out in front of his eyes much earlier that morning. "What with the heat of the last few weeks and then the storm that passed through. He's just not used to this kind of weather. Let's let him sleep in. I'll leave a note that we've went on to church without him."

"Since their cook's gone, I was planning on having Rose over to lunch with us," Trudy said, instructing their daughters to go fetch their hats and gloves. "And perhaps have the three of them over for dinner, depending on when Marion and Eve return from Fort Wayne. What do you think, darling?"

"I think that's a fine idea," her husband replied, unable to prevent himself from wondering if the two lovers would be able to act casually with each other in front of an audience. "I think Jake has become fond of Rose, don't you?"

"What makes you think so, dear?" Trudy asked. "I know they've been friendly but I imagined that he was just enjoying spending time with someone closer to his own age while he was here. Has he said anything to you to make you think there's more to it?"

"No, no. He hasn't said a word," Bill said, clearing his throat. "It was just a feeling that I got when I saw them... together.. last night," he finished with a slight quirk to his lips, knowing that Trudy thought he was talking about when they had played cards after dinner.

"Come, my dear. It's time for you to get YOUR hat and gloves before we're late for church," Bill Collier said, wondering if his nephew had made it back to his room last night or if he was still at the Thornton residence enjoying a completely different type of morning sustenance than had just been served at the Collier's breakfast table!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

In truth, Jake had risen at five when Rose's alarm clock went off. It was shortly before sunrise and he knew that he needed to return to his room at his Uncle's home next door in short order so as not to run the risk of the Collier's maid and cook seeing him either leave the Thornton's or come sneaking up the outside stairs to the second floor terrace clothed in only his rumpled trousers. He knew that a woman's reputation was a fragile thing and didn't want to compromise Rose, at least not publicly.

The two had spent a few moments in bed together, with Rose experiencing the wonder of waking in a man's arms for the first time. However, they soon reluctantly got up, with Rose drawing the pink kimono around her as she retrieved Jake's still damp pants from the bath tub. Walking to the back door hand in hand, Jake had taken her in his arms again and kissed her deeply before they parted.

Jake had made it to his room undetected and then crawled into his bed, craving more sleep to make up for the lack of it the night before. It was a while in coming though, as he played the events of the last few hours over and over in his head. God, Rose Thornton was incredible! Not only was she beautiful and intelligent, she was also passionate in bed! He thought of the sight of her the night before when she'd been standing on her balcony with the wind whipping her hair about and her nightgown molded to her curves. And then, later in the back yard as she'd faced him with the gown clinging to her in a transparent film, looking into his eyes as if daring him to take her and make a woman of her. He couldn't stop thinking of the storm of passion that they'd been caught up in, how the tears of pain as he'd torn through her tight little pussy had only made his desire run more rampant, and then her own passionate response to him as the pain had faded. He had never felt a woman's body beneath his that felt more like it had been made just for him than Rose's had last night. He felt a very primitive satisfaction in knowing that he had been her first lover and that no other man would ever be able to claim that honor. He finally drifted off to the memory of her cries of pleasure.

Rose had also returned to her bed, amazed at what had occurred over the last twelve hours. She felt sore between her thighs and some of her muscles ached from this new form of exertion. Her nipples were tender from Jake's lips and hands and her mouth still throbbed from his parting, passionate kiss, but, as she rolled over to the side of the bed in which he had slept the night before, she felt no regrets. Jake had been the kind of lover that she had always desired to initiate her into the act of lovemaking; experienced, masterful and passionate. No, no matter what the future might or might not hold for them, she had no regrets. She had once again fallen asleep and slept well until after ten o'clock for the second day in a row.

Upon waking, she had bathed and washed her hair, then went out onto the patio let it dry AND to work on the spots of blood which had stained the chaise cushion, where Jake had claimed her virginity. After a bit of scrubbing with a brush and soap flakes dissolved in a glass of warm water, followed up by a little bleach, the evidence of her deflowering had been obliterated.

She had jumped when she heard Trudy Collier's voice calling her name just before the woman appeared around the corner of the house.

"Oh, there you are, dear! I've been knocking and knocking at the front door," she said with a smile. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just cleaning up from the storm last night," Rose said, surprising herself by her capacity to make up half truth's at the drop of a hat these days. "The cushions got a bit soiled."

"Ah, I see. Well, I wanted to invite you to lunch with us, since Mamie's not here," Trudy smiled, thinking of how well Rose looked this morning, with a rosy glow in her cheeks. "And, I'd like to invite your family to dinner. Do you know when your parent's train will be in?"

"They're coming in on the 5:15. I'm sure they'd be happy to accept your kind invitation, particularly when they've heard about Mamie's father," Rose said. "I do hope they've had a nice time."

Rose discovered she needn't have worried since she received a telephone call just before she was getting ready to walk over to the Collier's for lunch. It was her mother who wanted to tell her that they were planning on staying another night, if Rose was doing well on her own. Rose didn't inform her mother of the situation with their cook, not wanting to spoil her parents fun.

She was a bundle of nerves while walking across the lawn to the Collier's, wondering how it would feel to face Jake in the presence of his family. She wondered if they'd be able to act normally or if his family would be able to take one look at the two of them and know what they'd done the night before. Rose knew that this was a ridiculous thought but it didn't make her feel any calmer.

Trudy had decided to take advantage of the break in the humidity and dine on their patio for lunch. Therefore, the family was just gathering outside when she arrived, looking cool and fresh on the outside in a light dress of yellow linen. She was greeted warmly by the girls and with a kiss on the cheek by Mr. Collier.

"Jake, you should feel ashamed to have been lazing in bed so long today," Trudy began in a teasing tone as she poured lemonade in the glasses on the table. "Rose was hard at work cleaning up after the storm when I stopped by earlier."

"Well, I fear that I'm just not gifted with the same set of virtues as Miss Rose," Jake said with a mischievous smile as he held out her chair.

"Good heavens, dear! Here, take a drink of your lemonade," Trudy said as her husband suffered from a sudden bout of coughing.

The main topic of conversation was the storm that had passed by the night before.

"I gathered Jake's trousers up this morning to toss down the laundry chute with the rest of tomorrows wash, and they were so limp and wrinkled that you'd have thought he slept in them," Gertrude said with a laugh towards Rose, completely unaware that Rose knew better. "You'll never believe what he told me! He said that the rain was so refreshing that he sat out on the terrace in the downpour for a while! Perhaps that's what you heard, Bill."

"You heard something, Uncle?" Jake asked in what he hoped was a curious but not alarmed tone.

"Thought I did but it must have just been the storm rattling things around," Bill said, then feeling a bit impish, added, "I thought I heard the gate clanging in the hedges but it was too wet to go check."

"Well, you might as well have, as wet as your pajama bottoms were," Trudy laughed, patting his hand.

"Ah well, they dried out and there's no harm done," he said, amused at Rose as she intently studied her tomato soup. Jake was studying his uncle, clearly trying to decide whether he perhaps was aware of more than he was letting on.

"Well, I think we needed that storm. It cleared the air and made everything seem fresh and new, don't you think?" Trudy asked of Rose, who smiled and nodded. "When are your parents coming home, dear? I'd like to have you all over for dinner."

Rose went on to explain that they were having such a good time with their old chums that they'd decided to stay another night. The talk then turned to Rose's upcoming trip to Chicago to visit her cousin Mildred.

"Yes, I'm leaving next Saturday," Rose sighed, thinking that when she returned that Jake would also be gone. Trying to cover for the sigh, she quickly added, "With Mamie away, I'll have to get started on the laundry myself tomorrow so that I can have everything ready by then."

"Well, you'll be here long enough to see Jake off. He's leaving for Buffalo on Friday afternoon," Trudy said, looking at the nephew that she was becoming so fond of. "But, don't you worry, dear. I'll come over to help you with the laundry."

Rose thanked her gratefully and then Bill suggested a drive in the car after dinner. He had been involved in a great deal of remodeling at the Indiana State Fairgrounds over the last year or so and, since Jake wouldn't be here for the fair itself, thought that he might enjoy seeing some of the new buildings.

The six of them piled in the Collier's car, with Jake, Rose and Betsey in the back seat with the others in front and headed off to 38th Street. Once they arrived, the groundskeeper recognized Bill and was happy to let them onto the property. He took them on a driving tour of the area, with Rose and Gertrude laughing over how odd it seemed to see the grounds deserted, instead of teaming with people.

12