Rosemary and Her Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Rosemary meets her new daddy and cums.
2.4k words
4.38
33.2k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared out the car window at the imposing grandeur of the house before me. The taxi driver glanced back with a warm smile, sensing my nervousness.

"Need any help with your bags?" She asked, blue eyes twinkling. I shook my head and thanked her, quickly grabbing my lavender backpack and blue duffelbag from the seat beside me. I had to do this before I could back out. The cool air buffeted my shoulders, bearing the smell of rainstorms. My wispy grey sweater could do nothing to save me from the chills running down my spine, nor could my long socks and black skater skirt. My combat boots did their job though, crunching on the gravel drive and up the brick pathway.

The main doors loomed above me, hiding under a pristine white stoop. I would like to join it in it's mahogany cowering, but instead I took a deep breath and rapped on the door. I waited for another moment, listening to the wind howl in the majestic eaves of the building.

The door abruptly opened, revealing a severe, steel-haired, very old, woman.

"Rosemary?" She rasped, looking me up and down disapprovingly. I shrunk under her gaze and gave a small nod. a dark lock fell into my dark eyes and I quickly swept it away.

"Here to see Mr. Blackwell, I presume?" She continues to stare, ice blue eyes staring into my soul. I gave another nod, trying to stand a little straighter. She stepped aside and allowed me to enter the hall. Twin staircases flowed up to the second floor, white marble clothed in forest carpets. The entire room glistened with cleanliness and grandeur, a color scheme of deep greens and golds. I held back a gasp but couldn't stop my eyes from wandering around the room. "You may call me Miss Gail, I'm the head maid here at the manor and you will follow instructions from me. I'll be taking you to meet Mr. Blackwell after we finish a tad of paperwork," she finished this with a grimace that I was able to empathize with, and then took off down a side hallway. I hurried to keep up with her, dropping my duffel by the front door.

We came to a stop outside of a small office and I was ushered in. The walls were wallpapered in dark magenta patterns, reminding me of the rooms of the 1800's displayed in museums. I sat down in a chair also fit for an exhibit and quickly straightened my spine with a glance at Miss Gail. She nodded approvingly from her seat and passed me a single of paper and a pen.

"I'm aware that you've already viewed the other documents and signed. I apologize for certain... vagueness, but Mr. Blackwell insists on keeping his... subjects in the dark. This paper is just a reassurance that you hand over your cell-phone and all other methods of communication you have with the outside world. Reviewed letters will be permitted, but any unapproved communication will be forbidden and punished by removal from the estate. Is this clear?" She explained, all manners and punctuality.

"Yes, I understand," I spoke clearly, knowing that this was required for me to live this life. She nodded gravely and held out the pen. I signed.

I winced as I rapped on the office door. The sound seemed to echo down the quiet, dim hallway where Miss Gail had left me.

"Come in," a muffled voice responded from the other side. I took a deep breath and eased open the door, tip toeing into the room. He sat at a large desk, his green eyes glancing up at me momentarily, then back down at his work, a strand of chestnut hair falling into his eyes. I held my breath and stood as still and quiet as possible, hoping that I might melt into my surroundings.

After a moment he leaned back in his seat and gave me a long stare. I kept my face straight but couldn't keep the blush out of my cheeks. He stood slowly, forcing me to raise my gaze so that we could maintain eye contact. He was much taller than expected, I only came up to his shoulder and I was tall for a female. Leaning on the edge of the desk before me, he continued to survey me. I realized that my hands had been fidgeting and quieted them, clasping my fingers together tightly. He allowed a small grin to wash over his businesslike expression, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You don't have to be so nervous, I don't bite... Unless you'd like me to." I forced my shoulders to relax, letting my hands dangle to my sides. "Come here kitten," he continued, gesturing for me to move closer. I obeyed hesitantly, walking to stand just in front of him. He took one of my hands and delivered a kiss on the back of it. I let a small smile show at his silliness. He slowly flipped my arm over though, so that my wrist was exposed and placed another kiss just below my palm.

"You may call me Daddy or Master, Mr. Blackwell around company unless I instruct you to do otherwise. Are you hungry?" He finished, stating this last question along with many underlying meanings. I nodded and reminded myself to breathe, still very aware of his breath at my wrist. He let his somber expression fall and stood, reminding me of his height and placing a hand at the small of my back. "Shall we?"

The food at the Blackwell Manner did not disappoint. While I knew that my diet was now controlled, there was no evidence of the fact. We were in a smaller dining room, housing a table only equipped for four that was luckily set casually. I had gone to seminar so I knew how to properly act in a formal setting, but this was much for comfortable. I relaxed more, bit by bit, and was soon slipping into my little space. I squirmed slightly in my chair, enjoying the conversation we carried on. Mr. Bla- Daddy was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease. I helped clear the table when we finished and learned the layout of the kitchen quickly. He patted me on the head as we finished.

"Good girl, now lets get you off to bed," he smiled and took my hand, causing me to realize how large his was. His fingers alone were nearly the size of my entire hand. I grinned and followed him, excited to see my new room. I glanced at a clock as we left the kitchen, realizing that it was already 9 pm.

"When's my bedtime?" I asked, feeling at ease enough to skip a little.

"10, later if I decide so," he finished this with a wink and stopped at a large white door. My room was fit for a princess, walled in a light blue and full of soft things. A large window opened up onto the gardens, curtained in white. Everything had an ethereal feel, light and airy and cool. Daddy quickly stepped through another door and I could hear water beginning to run from the other side. I stepped in and found him testing the temperature of the shower with a hand, drying it on a grey towel. He beckoned to me and I trotted over nervously, noticing how he had taken off his shoes. Was he going to join me? I could surely wash myself. He knelt down and slowly untied my shoes, gently sliding them off my feet and setting them aside. Staring up into my eyes, he carefully unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor, holding my hand to help me out of it. It was quickly kicked aside as he began to tug at the hem of my sweater, it coming down to my mid thigh. He slowly, almost painstakingly slowly lifted it, trailing kisses up my stomach to my neck. He pulled it over my head and when I was free, landed a soft kiss on my lips. His hands wrapped around my waist as he stole my breath away. I let out a sound of wanting involuntarily, earning a chuckle in response.

"Oh, so my kitten is still hungry?" He whispered, pulling away for a moment for me to catch my breath. He kissed me harder now, holding my head in one hand and my waist in the other. I gasped for breath, hands on his shoulders. "Mine," he whispered, pulling away and leaving me longing. He deftly moved down so that he was eye level with my princess parts. "Mine, you will not touch this without permission," he commanded staring in my eyes in a way that nearly melted me. I nodded, feeling myself slowly growing damp. My white cotton panties would show this clearly if he looked and I found myself beginning to flush in expectation. A flash of a smile sprang to his lips but he stood abruptly. "I trust you can clean yourself, I will leave your pajamas on your bed and return to tuck you in shortly," he moved towards the door, leaving me slightly sexually frustrated. I frowned as the door closed and moved a hand to my underwear to find them indeed, very wet. I pressed slightly at my sensitive spot and held back my sounds, quickly retracting my hand in remembrance of Daddy's instructions. I let out an exasperated sight at my irritated princess parts and finished undressing, climbing into the perfect, warm water.

I perched on the edge of the bed, hair still damp but combed through so that it reached my waist. My nightgown flowed just below my matching baby pink underwear, that Daddy had also laid out for me. I wore no bra, feeling a little embarrassed as he entered knowing that every movement would show through the thin fabric. He smiled sweetly, in a way that made me squirm slightly in anticipation, remembering his earlier commandments. I had had to force myself not to pleasure myself in the shower, clasping my hands tightly in my hair. He knelt before me, eye level to my seated position and grinned, noticing my restless wiggling.

"Would my princess like something?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow. I flushed and gave a small, hesitant nod. With a smile he stood. "You may have it if you do me a favor first. Daddies need to be taken care of too, you know," he unclasped the top button of his pants, drawing attention to the growing bulge inside his pants. I moved to kneel in front of him, looking up expectantly. Together we slid his underwear aside so that his erection could spring free.

"May I..." I trailed off, looking away nervously.

"May you what princess?" He asked teasing me.

I took a deep breath, "May I pleasure y-you, Daddy?"

"How so, Princess?" He continued to muse.

"May- May I suck your- your um- cock?" I stuttered, meeting his eyes now. They sparkled with pride.

"Yes, Kitten, you may." I ran my tongue up the length of him, wetting it so that it would slid into my mouth. I took his head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip and moving it deeper down my throat. I heard a small groan of pleasure from above and continued, moving back and forward slowly. His hand held my hair back, adding slight pressure to go deeper on his cock. I did so, gagging slightly as he reached the back of my throat but continuing. "Oh, Kitten," he moaned. "You're very good at that." I kept going, picking up the pace slightly and taking a quick breath through my nose. Another groan sounded above me and the pressure on the back of my head increased, his cock growing in my mouth. "Kitten I'm going to cum..." He pushed a little deeper now. I prepared myself as warmth flooded the back of my throat, filling up my mouth with his seed. He pulled out and I swallowed what I could, then returning to clean off his dick with my tongue. He pulled me up by the back of my nightgown and delivered a long passionate kiss to my freshly fucked mouth, causing a small moan from me.

"Your turn," he whispered teasingly, picking me up and setting me down on the bed. I flushed as he knelt before me again, running his nose up the inside of my thigh, towards my sweet spot. He slid my nightgown up over my breasts, the think fabric moving easily at his touch. He moved his hands up to my nipples, playing with them until dainty peaks formed. He gave a small nibble at one of them, earning a whimper of ecstasy. After they had both received attention from his mouth to where they stood, irritated and hot, he moved down my waist to my princess parts. I allowed him to spread my legs, making the small damp patch on my light underwear brush my irritated clit. I wanted him so badly. A finger ran across the wetness, prodding it so a clear outline was visible. It pressed into me through the underwear, teasing my opening maddeningly. I squirmed in pleasure, mentally begging him to go further. My panties were swiftly ripped off, his mouth hungry against my princess parts. He sucked at my clit, running across it with his tongue as a finger slipped deep inside of me. I arched my back and let out a moan like a dog in heat, clutching the bedsheets tightly. He let out a growl, sending vibrations through my body and abruptly stopped.

I writhed, almost at my climax but found no solace.

"Cumming is a privilege, Rosemary. You must have permission to do so," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"P-Please," I gasped breathlessly.

"Please what?" He responded, his breath caressing my sweet spot and causing a shiver of pleasure to run up my spine. He slowly continued, inserting another finger and running his tongue over my clit again. I let out another moan as I began to approach my climax.

"Pl-please Daddy!" I let out, holding back with all my might. He continued wordlessly. "Daddy please l-let me cum!" I nearly screamed, my body shaking.

"Yes."

I climaxed hard, gripping bedsheets and trembling. Daddy held down my legs, his mouth still pressed to my princess parts. After I had calmed slightly he placed a finger in my mouth. I fell asleep sucking my juices off of it.