Rosemary and Her Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy takes Rosemary to the ball.
1.8k words
4.33
11.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning with a note from Daddy on the edge of my bed. Frowning down at it, I sighed. Daddy would be out for most of the day, leaving me with chores to do.

Rosemary,

I apologize for my absence today, but I have to attend a very important work meeting. Please do some of the chores on the enclosed list, dress, and feed yourself. While the manor is mostly yours to explore when you're finished, I ask that you refrain from going into the basement due to some unfinished floors. I will return at three pm with a reward for your hard work.

-Mr. Blackwell.

The letter was very formal, throwing me off immediately, but I didn't think much of it after that. Daddy must be tired from all of the meetings he was having lately. There was a big deadline looming so he had spent many hours cooped up in his office and out at meetings. He had always been there when I'd woken up.

I grudgingly dressed myself, putting on some overalls and a blue t-shirt. Breakfast was some oatmeal with bananas, but I quickly ran out of chores after that. I was a diligent worker when I had a motive, but this time it as coming around to bite me in the butt. I decided to take Daddy's advice and explore, mostly finding guest rooms and the occasional linen closet. I read books for a while, eating a quick snack between novels

After lunch I was thoroughly bored. I glanced at the door that lead down to the basement, curiosity itching at me. I knew I wasn't supposed to, but a little peek wouldn't hurt, would it? Ninja-tippy-toes style, I crept up to the door, easing it open. The stairs had been finished and the walls were painted a deep red color. I flicked on the lights and tip toed down the carpet. A long hallway met me, lined with mostly empty doorways leading into unfinished storage areas. One door stood alone at the end of the hallway, drawing me towards it. I skipped over and tried the knob, it was locked. Frowning, I let go and walked back upstairs, right into Daddy.

He stood, arms crossed in front of him, a reprimanding look on his face. I paled with a sheepish smile.

"Whoopsies," I mumbled, glancing down at his shoes. The floor was shining with my exemplary cleaning job and I prayed that he would let me off for my hard work. He lifted my chin so that I was forced to look into his dark, brooding eyes.

"What did you find down there?" He asked, the question seeming to have a hidden meaning. I flushed, my fingers fidgeting,

"Unfinished storage rooms, a locked door, nothing really..." I murmured, flushing.

"Nothing really, was it worth it to disobey direct orders from your Master?" He asked, eyes glinting at the question.

"N-no..." I stuttered, feeling ashamed. "I sh-shouldn't have gone d-down to the basement," my brain could hardly work with those dark eyes penetrating me. He nodded at this, releasing me.

"The floors look nice, I trust you have all your chores done?" He asked, looking around as he closed the door behind me and turned off the light. I nodded, not wanting to meet his eyes with shame. He noticed this and gave a small smile. "It's ok, Princess, I just didn't want you getting hurt."

The surprise was getting to attend a work dinner with Daddy that night. I would get to dress up all fancy and do my makeup and hair and stuff. He helped me pick out an elegant, floor length red satin dress, making me feel very mature. My makeup was smoky and bold, I was ready to seduce. Hair curled and heels tested, I stepped out of my room, nearly bumping into Daddy again. He grinned and stepped back, looking me up and down appreciatively. I smiled and flushed at his gaze, feeling extremely sexy. He was dressed in a fancy tux, making me quiver slightly. Even when I was in heels he was easily a head taller than me.

"One last thing," Daddy said, lightly touching the skirt of my dress. "Lift this up," he ordered. I followed instructions hesitantly, pulling it up to reveal my bare legs and stilettos. Kisses traced up the inside of my thigh, stopping as he reached my black lacy underwear and sliding them off with his teeth. He pocketed them and slipped a vibrator into my pussy. I squirmed slightly, acclimating to the new toy inside of me, this one bigger than the previous.

We walked into the glamorous ballroom together. His arm wrapped around my waist as we made our way to the tables. I knew how to waltz and foxtrot, but was a bit shy when it came to doing so in public. The vibrator buzzed slightly, causing me to sit a little straighter next to Daddy. He greeted the people at the table, introducing me as Rosemary, which was strange. Dinner was tasty, full of small talk and a few cocktails which I mostly refused, being an extreme lightweight. Halfway through I realized how badly I needed to go to the bathroom. Just before I was about to ask, the vibrations increased a few notches.

"Da- Mr. Blackwell," I whispered, trying to not draw attention away from the conversation. I turned to look at me, eyes smiling. "I um... I need to go to the bathroom," I flushed. He nodded and stood, excusing us as the vibrations increased more. I wobbled slightly, nearing orgasm already and let him led me. We ducked down the hall and into a bathroom, me on the brink of cumming. I begged him with my eyes to let me but he shook his head. I went, him waiting outside the door to give me privacy. I refrained from touching myself unnecessarily, using all the willpower I could muster.

We returned to the table, Daddy again excusing us. I smiled and nodded, trying to hide the pleasure racing through me.

"So, Rosemary, where are you from?" One of the ladies at the table asked. I began to speak but was cut off by the vibrator growing stronger inside of me.

"I'm from..." My voice came out breathy and unsupported. "I grew up in New York City actually," I finished, sounding weak.

"Very nice, what did you major in?" She continued to ask me questions and I did my best to answer with the pressure from the vibrator and Daddy's hand on my thigh.

"Well it's quite a surprise that Mr. Blackwell has held onto the same lady for so long. He usually jumps around quite often," she joked. I grinned in response, trying to hold back an orgasm with Daddy now rubbing my clit through the satin of my dress. I turned my head to him, pleading with my eyes for him to let me cum, but again he shook his head. I shuddered as he moved faster now, staring into my eyes and still carrying on a conversation with the woman next to us.

"Ah, yes. Rosemary has been much more understanding of my busy work schedule. We get along quite well. I'm very glad that she was able to come tonight." With a final buzz he nodded at me and I climaxed, letting out a small cry. I flushed horribly red, trying to play it off like I had bitten my lip accidentally while still orgasming. He patted me on the back proudly and faked concern.

"Oh dear, you seem to be bleeding Rosie, lets get you cleaned up," he mused, throwing a jokingly exasperated look at the table, covering my mouth with his hand in a loving gesture. "Can't take this woman anywhere," he joked, standing us up and walking away.

We reached an empty hall and he slid my dress up, removing the vibrator and returning my panties. I cleaned it off with my mouth as he instructed and was rewarded with a kiss. He nipped my lip slightly, causing me to cry out again, actually bleeding a bit this time. He growled slightly, a dark expression crossing his face. I quickly knelt, unclasping his pants and pulling his long hard cock out, sucking hungrily. He didn't last long as I moved my tongue expertly and swallowed him, his hands holding my head down roughly as he moved his hips in time to my mouth. I swallowed his hot load as he shot into my mouth, holding me down so that I couldn't breathe. His groan of pleasure made it worth it.

"Kitten, you're getting much too good at that," he let me go as I blushed and swallowed, quickly cleaning him off. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the rest of dinner.

After a few dances and drinks a man stood to give a speech. It was mostly "Thank-You"s and recognitions, very dull, but I did my best to pay attention. Unfortunately, I had apparently paid too much attention, for by the end I realized that Daddy had vanished from my side and was walking up to the front with his co-workers to be recognized. I clapped politely as they called his name and beamed at him. A hand tapped my shoulder and I turned to find a very inebriated older man staring down at me. He smiled sickly and I cringed back, moving to a different spot in the crowd before he attempted anything. He didn't follow me and I was able to get out into the gardens without him noticing. I shuddered, glad to have escaped, but now was faced with the problem of being in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people, alone. I stood on the edge of the thriving courtyard, stepping back into a pathway.

I was safe for about five minutes, until a couple passed me by, looking me up and down. The woman smiled cruelly, taking note of how I was foolishly standing in the corner. I met her gaze with a strong one of my own, one that said go away. She and her mate only neared.

"Well, it's awfully silly to be all alone out here," the woman mused, smirking slightly. "Anything could happen, you know," she continued as I edged away. Her boy toy stood in my path, arms crossed and a grin flashing upon his expression. I moved to run but the woman grabbed my arm, reeling me in as I fought. "Mr. Blackwell has a new toy? How interesting," she groped my breasts as the man held my hands behind my back. I tried to stomp his toes but was thrown against the wall as a stiletto hit it's mark. He cursed and pressed my hands on either side of me, anger now on his face. The woman chuckled and circled me like prey, pushing the man aside as she bound my wrists in front of me. She took my chin in a hand and to my surprise kissed me on the mouth, her tongue sliding in and shoving something down my throat. I bit down but she was too quick already having stepped away. Unguarded I made a dash for it, passing out into the man's arms just as I started my sprint.