Rosemary and Her Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Rosemary is kidnapped and toyed with by a harsh mistress.
1.4k words
4.15
17.9k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in a dark room, muffled voices flooding my ears. My hands were tied behind me and I lay on a cold floor. My dress had been removed and as I sat up I felt bruises all over my body. The voices became louder as someone approached, opening a door in front of me. Everything was still dark, not light came from the door until my blindfold was ripped off. I was in a concrete room, paintings stacked in a corner and covered furniture in another. The male captor stood behind me making sure my ropes were tight as the woman knelt down to speak to me. She held a video camera and smiled sweetly at me motioning for the man to step out of the way. A button was pushed and she began recording.

"Mr. Blackwell, we happen to have stumbled across something of yours, such a shame that a beautiful girl was left so alone... Enclosed are some certain documents that I'll need you to follow the instructions of, you have until tomorrow at midnight or she dies or wishes she would." Her voice purred out the words, as I hung my head. I refused to move or say anything, only averting my eyes with shame. I should have stayed put and fended off the drunk man last night. The video camera clicked shut and the woman handed it to the boy toy.

"Why don't we have a little fun with her?" She said, looking me up and down, now standing above me. I shrunk away, wishing I wasn't so exposed. The man chuckled darkly.

"Always so hungry for fresh meat, and always so ready to get inside that poor man's head."

"Come on, it's not like we're gonna hurt her... much," the woman whined. I shuddered, trying to inch away, but she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her. I whimpered softly the pain shooting down my spine as she shoved her fingers down my throat. I tried to bite down but she held my mouth open. "Suck," she commanded. I tried to bite down again but she yanked my hair before I could try. "Or else."

I obeyed, anger and hopelessness surging through my body as I sucked and licked at her fingers. She crooned approvingly and kissed me again, a hand around my throat to keep me from doing anything I shouldn't. She pulled away with a smirk and turned to her cronie. "Be a dear and tether her legs down," she said sweetly. I kicked and fought as he did so, his sheer strength overpowering my weak attacks. I was soon tied down, legs spread and uncomfortably lying on my arms so that my pelvis was elevated. The woman removed my bra with a quick snip of some wicked looking scissors and began to pinch and suck at my nipples. I let out a cry of pain, her mouth and fingers rough against my cold erected nubs. She only laughed and sucked harder, as if she thought milk would come out. I hated to feel the pleasure coursing through me as she did this, the pain so erotic. I nearly came just from this but she stopped just before I could. Instinctively I let out a "Daddy please," immediately regretting it. I hadn't even thought about it before it spilled out of my mouth. There was a pause then horrible laughter.

"Oh don't tell me-" she stopped, out of breath from the giggles that racked her body. I turned my head in shame, flushing with regret. "You're serious too! A little slut for Daddy huh? This is gonna be fun..." She smiled and pulled at my nipples teasingly. I let out a cry at their sensitivity and she continued to laugh sadisticly.

She turned me over, my legs now firmly together and my face pressed against the ground as she pulled me onto my knees. I was stretched like a cat and unable to resist as she began to lick at my pussy. Her tongue was expert, sliding in and out and around me, toying with my clit in her teeth. A hard slap came down on my ass, earning a sharp cry of pain from me and a moan from her. Two fingers slipped inside of me, wiggling around experimentally.

"He really hasn't shown himself fully if you're this tight still. Most gals are ripped apart after all. I might as well help him." Her fingers were removed and replaced by something much larger. It spread me wide, stretching me past my limit as it slowly entered. There was no lube as it slid further into me, at least four inches in diameter. I let out a scream of pain, leaning away from it, but the woman's hands yanked my hips towards the strap on, pulling me fully on the dildo. I gasped, unable to make a sound for the pain filling me she began to thrust, mercilessly pounding me. Her hands tugged at my nipples and then wrapped under my knees, the now undone tethers coming loose as she picked me up and slammed me harder onto her, bouncing me up and down. I felt blood trickle out of me as she rammed the entrance to my womb, laughing at my tears. With a last groan she shoved into me, pumping artificial seed into me, filling me up. As she set me down, she pulled out fully, which was equally painful and shoved a plug into my pussy to keep the juices from leaking. I'm pretty sure I passed out from the pain.

I woke with a terrible stomach ache, feeling much too full. I looked down to see that my stomach had grown significantly and my asshole was sore. I tried to move but was secured tightly, still kneeling on the floor and bound tightly. The door opened again and light foot steps pattered over, the woman coming into my peripheral vision.

"Ah! You're awake!" She exclaimed, seeming overjoyed. "This one will make it a gallon, what an achievement!" She continued, moving to kneel behind me.

"A gallon?" I asked. "Wha-" I was cut off by something fairly large being pulled out of my ass and replaced. The woman hummed behind me as milk was pumped into me through a large syringe. The pain in my stomach grew, my nipples too feeling heavy, as I noticed them laden with weights. She replaced the plug and giggled as she pressed against it, making me cry out.

"It's going to spill!" I shouted, unable to hold so much. The laughter only grew as she continued, alternating between the one in my pussy and the once in my ass. I was so sore, so tired, covered in bruises and on the brink of a mind shattering orgasm. She kept going faster now both holes filled to the brim and I came. She took note and cackled.

"Having fun, are we? Just you wait sweetie," she didn't stop, only continued as I cried out and shook, letting out a squirt every now and then. With a final laugh she yanked both out of me painfully, milk spilling out of me along with juices. I collapsed, her sucking and lucking at my clit, causing me to shake violently. I screamed, overwhelmed with pain and pleasure.

When I woke again, my bindings gone and a blanket draped over me. I shivered, freezing as I listened to the pounding footsteps echo above me. They neared and the door opened, Daddy literally running in and scoop me up in his arms. His hair was a mess and stubble had grown on his cheeks. I held tightly to his wrinkled shirt as he kissed me, causing me to shiver more. I was so cold even against his warm warm flesh.

"Kitten," he whispered, a tear running down his face. "Oh you're burning up, let's get you to safety. He made sure I was fully covered and dashed up the stairs, past an ambulance and what looked like a SWAT team car, two figures being escorted in.

"Have fun with your little princess!" One shouted maniacally. "We broke her in for you!" The voice was riddled with anger and mania, causing me to shudder further. Daddy merely placed me in his car, buckled me in, and exchanged a few words with some officials. They nodded and he joined me in the car.

He wordlessly ran the bath, removing the blanket from my shoulders and lifting me into it. I let him, finally warming up. I was sore and covered in bruises, my body abused and broken. Daddy washed me gently, cooing and making soft noises. He dried me off and lay me in bed, covering me up and drying my tears.