Roses and Ropes, I Love Your Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow at first, Tom was rhythmic in his movements. Just as I had asked, he was making love to me. Then faster, more deliberate and steady, when I started responding more to his movements by returning his humps, he started to pound my pussy and really fuck me. He was giving me the fuck of my life.

"I love you, Susan," he said whispering in my ear.

"I love you, Tom," I said returning his whisper.

Tom wasn't just making love to me, he was fucking me, too. Something that Jason never did. Jason worshipped me and worshipped my body, but Tom was fucking me, really fucking me, and pounding me, while still making love to me, something that I have longed to have for so very long.

I felt real lust from Tom that I never felt from Jason. I only felt perversion from Jason. The lust that Tom had for me, I had for him. The only lust that Jason had for me was perverted lust, especially when he was showing my body to other men.

"Fuck me, Tom, fuck me," I whispered in his ear and he drove his cock in my pussy faster and deeper for a solid fifteen or twenty minutes, until I just exploded with the biggest and best orgasm I've had in my life. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Holy shit! Oh, my God!"

Never have I experienced an orgasm during sexual intercourse with Jason. Always, I faked it, relieved that I could stop the facade and give Jason what he wanted anyway, a blowjob, so that he could turn over and go to sleep. It was then that I realized that I didn't love Jason. I never loved Jason. I always loved Tom.

"I love you, Tom," I whispered knowing full well that this would be the last time I'd see Tom.

Tom looked at me and gave me a wry smile, before giving me a deep, wet kiss.

It was so long ago, a lifetime ago, when Jason tied me to the bed and gave me all that I wanted and hoped to have as a special Valentine's Day present. Today, Valentine's Day, is our fifteenth anniversary that Tom and I have been together. Happily married, Jason is but a distant and bitter memory.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.