Roses Are Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his head down, resting his head between her knees, peering up at her exposed pussy. She undid the gag, easing it out from his mouth. He licked his lips and looked up at her, having a good idea what she would tell him to do next. He was not disappointed; she held the gag out to him, and unclipped the leash. “Go put it in the toy box, pet.” Blair took the strap carefully in his mouth, not touching her hand, and crawled to the enormous cedar chest at the foot of the bed.

Still holding onto the ball gag, he seized the jutting handle of the top of the trunk and pulled it open, his broad, muscular shoulders straining. And, unfortunately for him, he dropped the gag. Blair didn’t dare apologize then, for that would have meant losing his hold on the trunk’s handle. However, once he got the trunk all the way open, he had risked a quick glance at his mistress. Her eyes looked like they could freeze fire: he had failed. Immediately, he began to apologize. “I’m sorry, mistress. It was an accident, mistress, I—” Sonya cut him off with a stare.

“Put the gag in the toy box and bring me the black paddle.” She ordered. Blair shivered like the rabbit before the fox, letting out a low whimper. “Mistress, please, it was a mistake…” she cut him off again, this time with the tip of her crop against his nose. He gulped, and became silent.

“If I have to ask you one more time, the results will not be to your liking.” His mistress warned. He swallowed and wriggled back on his knees, then bent low and picked up the gag between his teeth, and neatly deposited it in the “toy box”. This chest contained most of their ‘toys’ and other items. Already imagining the pain that the ‘black paddle’ was going to bring, he nosed through the pile of equipment, and came out with her chosen tool. Blair crawled back to where Sonya waited on the bed, the paddle in his mouth. He deposited in her lap and looked down.

The paddle had a broad surface, and holes in it to decrease the air resistance. Made of polished mahogany, it was used rather sparingly. But judging from her expression, Blair was going to taste it tonight. She shoved her boot into his face. “Remove my boots.” She ordered him. Gulping, Blair seized the toe of Sonya’s boot gently in his teeth, and began to work it off, having to pause and pull on the heel every so often, so the work was slow going. Her paddle she patted her hand with, watching, a small smile playing on her lips, waiting.

Some time later, he’d managed to get the leather boots off, and kissed the tops of her feet, then looked up at her again. “Face the door and stand.” He nodded comprehension, and faced the door on his knees, then stood up, careful to obey her orders to the letter. She leaned back on her elbows again, and raised her long leg, and eased it into the waistband of his thong, and pulled it down sharply, yanking it painfully past his swollen cock, which sprang to attention, now free of the burdensome cloth that held it prisoner. He gasped, and let out a soft groan.

“Get on the bed, pet. Face down.” He complied immediately; well aware his punishment would be harsher for hesitation. He suppressed another groan as he lay down on his hard cock, his head to the side. She raised the paddle, and brought it down, hard, on his bare ass. He jumped, but didn’t scream.

“One, thank you mistress.” She paddled him again. “Two, thank you mistress.” And this went on for a while, until his ass was as red as a cherry, and the lightest touch brought sparks of pain to his mind. Once she gave him a slap with her palm, he knew she was done punishing her with the paddle. “Thank you mistress. I won’t do it again.”

“See that you don’t. Put my paddle away.” She put it near his head and he crawled off the bed with it in his mouth, and put it away carefully, his ass aching with every move he made. Paddle back in its place, he carefully closed the trunk, not using his hands, only his mouth. Then he returned to her, kneeling before her.

“Undress me.” She commanded next, and, feverish with excitement now, forgetting the pain that practically blistered his behind, rose up on his feet, hands still cuffed behind him, and seized the zipper in his mouth, slowly peeling it down, being careful not to catch it on anything. As it was strapless, once it was unzipped it dropped to the ground. Now Blair could not stop a moan, seeing her naked revived his lust.

She hooked a finger into a ring on his collar, and lay down on the bed, pulling him up over top of her, shifting beneath him, spreading her legs, arching up just a bit beneath him. “Enter me, pet.” It was a simple command, yet had so much meaning. Carefully, he pressed forward with his hips, and she brought hers up to meet him, guiding his erect cock into her tight, wet slit. This was his reward, and between the two of them a Valentine’s gift shared between them.

Blair moaned as he finally entered her, gasping at her tightness, at the wetness that she managed to produce. No matter how many times he slammed that meat into her, she was always tight, hot, and ready for more. Incredible. Sonya arched her toned body up against his, pushing him in, molding her body to his. He kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth, finding hers, and began to tease it. She took up her boyfriend’s challenge quite readily, and began to suck on his tongue while he moaned into her mouth, rising up against her, his chest pressed to hers, joined as one.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled nearly all the way out, so that only the head remained trapped in her tight folds, and then pushed forward, the pain in his ass forgotten. Sonya arched sharply, her breasts pushing against his, her hands coming up to dig her nails into his back, and raked them down. Blair gasped, and thrust forward sharply, again and again, producing loud moans or gasps from his mistress each time. Her breathing sharpened, and she clenched her vaginal muscles around him tightly, trails of blood running down his back, and the two of them moaned in unison, and he pushed his lips to hers once more.

Sonya’s head rolled on her shoulders, and she still managed to bring her hips up. Soon he was really packing it in, and his cock started to pulsate. “Mistress, I…please mistress, please let me cum!” he begged, trying to hold it off. “I’m going to…please!”


“Cum, pet,” she pleaded, “cum with me. Ohh!” He exploded as she did, his thick shaft sending spurts of seed into her, and he held her tightly, his face buried between her breasts as she came after him, her face pressed between his neck and shoulder, sucking wetly on a patch of skin as she moaned with pleasure. Slowly, Sonya eased her nails out of his back, and kissed his neck tenderly. He kissed first one nipple, and the other, tonguing the areola, the pain in his ass slowly returning, but he paid it no mind, there was so much more to concentrate on, so much that was more important.

“Happy Valentine’s, Blair…” she whispered to him, kissing his throat gently, and then looked into his eyes.

“Happy Valentine’s, Sonya.” They kissed again, rolling to their side, limbs locking them together, as one.

12