Rose's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
The stakes are rising between Daddy and daughter.
4.5k words
4.69
134k
15

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a ongoing saga of Rose and her father.

Rose's eyes glazed over as her hips rose in one continuous orgasm. "Yes, Daddy," she cried out. Her moans sending tingles over my body, "Oh, God, Daddy, Your too fucking incredible!" Rose was panting allowing lewd lascivious words to spill forth from her sweet as honey little mouth. "Fuck, OH yes, Sir keep sucking Your little girls delicious cunt. Taste the juices of my pussy Master!" The onslaught of her words continued through her climax. Her little ass still lifting up to press her wet sex against My hand and mouth. I thrust once more and then pulled away. Rose's eyes still locked on mine, I knew that the little minx was going to be getting a good shagging soon.

It was undeniable now the lust we both had for each other. The hunger to explore more deeply. To take every inch of her flesh and consume it and treat it as an erogenous zone. To in turn have her do the same for Me. To feel her little pink tongue bathe my body, to feel the glorious draw of her fingernails raking my skin pulling up flesh. Soon I would be feeling her long black hair cascading over my thighs as her head bobbed up and down with her lips wrapped around my saber of love. I thought of how lovely her back would curve when I put her on her hands and knees the first time to fuck her doggiestyle. I was sure she would assume perfect posture as always and raise her little ass high. Her face buried in the pillows, hands clutching the sheets as I stabbed her insides deeper with each thrust of my prick.

It only took a few seconds to run those scenes through my mind but they had appeared to last much longer. I fought with the urge to bury My raging hardon in her at that very moment as I stood up. I was standing between her splayed out thighs with my cock only inches away throbbing maddeningly in the air. Begging to be put somewhere warm and wet and to be allowed to spit out it's love fluid. I stepped up closer and drove My cock between her parted cunt lips. The fat head rushing in and spreading her wide. I hit the barrier of her virginity and stopped. "No, I cannot do this yet!" I thought. I pulled away and watched her raise her hips trying to draw my cock back to her. I saw all of this through a veiled fog. I wrestled with my own desires to end this torture and to fuck her like the proper slut she wanted, needed and yearned to be. "Rose, you will remain here for the night. I love you," I sighed "but,you are not ripe for the taking yet."

I sat downstairs on the chair wondering how much longer I would remain in control of My own unfulfilled needs. I had cum over the past few days, yes. But, I needed more, I must know what it felt like to wrap the horny little teenagers legs around my waist and to pummel her quim. As I stood there quaking with My own urges I found the strength to back away from the bound beauty before Me. "Daddy, please," she cried out, "take me now and use me. Fuck me now anywhere! Use my pussy, mouth or my tight little ass for your pleasure." She was gasping in between her words, her cries barely audible now. "Daddy, make me Your whore, your little cumslut." Her eyes pleaded to Me, reaching deeper than her words could. They were filled with tears and the craving, that I would liken to a drug addict who has been forced into detox. I watched her hips paint circles in the air. Her swollen little sex lips gaping hungrily, her whole body alive and arching. Her nipples engorged in excitement beneath the clamps and her mouth quivering.

I knew the table was well padded and I stepped to the it testing her restraints. She was bound tight enough to ensure there would be no escape. "Goodnight, My pet!" I walked to the stairs and turned off the light as I reached the top. I went to the bedroom to have, what turned out to be a very restless night of sleep. Tossing and turning the lucid lustful dreams creeping their way in. I could see Rose lying down on the table legs spread wide. Her cum leaking down her thighs to her tender little anus. I knew she had cried herself to sleep. Wishing anything or anyone would deliver her the merciful insertion she awaited. I recounted all of the slow torture she had endured at my bidding over the past few days. My mind was reeling with ideas on how to continue and how much more I should prolong the inevitable deflowering of my Rose.

I sat up in bed realizing I had nearly forgotten one of the most important items I would soon need. I picked up the phone and dialed Annie's shop. Her sweet voice immediately answered on the other end. "Hello, Annie's Pleasure Palace, Annie speaking may I help you?" In the sexiest husky voice I could muster, " I certainly hope so gorgeous. This is Tyler, I have the measurements for Rose's collar and I was hoping that you could phone in the order tonight." She spoke back in a voice that should be on those 1-900 numbers, "Well sugar, it's late and but I think I can assist your needs. Dave, the local guy I use for this, is an insomniac and he could probably do it tonight and have it here first thing in the morning if you would like. It may cost a little extra though if he has to push some things aside." I told her that tomorrow mid morning would be fine and cost was no issue. I quickly gave her the measurements and told her the rest of the details that should emblazon the collar. I asked a bit leery, "Does, Dave, have access to the jewels at this time of night? I want real gems not just costume jewelry added in. If he cannot gain access to them tonight then give me a call back and we will make an appointment for later tomorrow." Annie giggled into the phone, "Well Tyler, seeing as how your showing no restraint on this collar, I can call in a few favors and the owner of the little store up the street just so happens to owe me one. I will have possession of your collar first thing in the morning," she quickly added, "Sir."

We stayed on the phone a few minutes longer going over estimates and her teasing me about spoiling a little virgin sub. I hung up the phone feeling rejuvenated. Annie may play a part in all of this yet.

DAY 4.

I had not set the alarm for this morning and I awoke around 7:30. I went into the bathroom and showered and dressed. Just biding my time before going down to see if Rose had roused herself from sleep yet. I walked slowly down the steps from the bedroom into the kitchen and fixed coffee and then heard her pathetic cries and whimpers. I listened to her call out, "Daddy, please come release me I have to pee." I went down after hearing the desperation in her voice and undid her bindings. "Rose," I growled "go upstairs and shower, freshen yourself up and dress pretty we are going out today." Her little face lit up as she ran on wobbly legs up the stairs to the bathroom. I trusted her enough at this point not to stand guard. After allowing her just a glimpse of the pleasure she could receive I had no doubt she would be a good girl now. It wasn't but five minutes later I heard the water running above and her moving about upstairs.

Glancing up from my sports page and looking towards the staircase I saw my beautiful daughter come walking down. She had on a tight little black miniskirt and a white tanktop with a black silken blouse over it. I took a deep breath and watcher her legs scissoring as she took each step carefully. I saw why she was being so careful now, Rose had slipped into a pair of her stiletto heels with at least three inch heels. This accentuated her calf, making the muscles flex with each step. I sipped the coffee slowly not ever taking My eyes off the stunning vision coming towards me. Rose stepped to me and asked shyly, "Do I look ok Sir?" "Hell yes!", I gave as I looked her up and down lewdly like a teenage boy. Grinning I told her to lift her skirt so I could make sure she was sans panties.

As soon as her skirt was lifted I slid my chair back and patted my lap. This was her invitation to her morning spanking session. As I prepared to spank her I decided to seek some further knowledge to the inner working of her mind. "Rose, My dear, tell daddy what you love about being spanked." She purred, "Mmmmmm its better when it builds up slow....Daddy, and then it gets harder......and harder.....and I find myself pushing up to meet the delicious sting of Your hand as it comes crashing down!" She raised and wiggled her hips as she continued to tease me with her words, "and then I feel Your rock hard cock pushing into my belly as my legs scissor back and forth and my pussy feels stabbing jolts of electricity shoot through it." Rose was damn near breathless now as she spoke to me conveying her thoughts and feelings. "Then Your hand stops spanking and lays on my heated flesh....lightly rubbing and soothing. Then just as I begin to relax and feel myself catching my breath and enjoy the feel of Your hand on my ass I suddenly feel Your fingers stretch out and squeeze. It makes me gasp as You start kneading the tender flesh with Your strong firm hands." Long low moans came from deep in Rose's throat as her hips begin to rock on My lap. I made sure she could feel My cock pressing into the softness of her belly,and then Smaaaaaaaack! I landed a flesh rocking blow and let it begin again. I spanked her until her asscheeks were the same shade as her name, a sweet rose color.

I pulled her up and allowed her to smooth her skirt as she stood looking down at me with her tearstained eyes. She then knelt before me and hugged my by waist. Rose's lips parted as she took my hand in her own and she placed a small kiss upon it. "I love You, Daddy, Sir," she whispered. I managed to rise with her still holding me about the waist and tugged on her collar. "Come Rose, we have things to do today." I led her to the bathroom and washed her face off. Turning to go out to the car I felt her presence immediately behind me. I opened the door to the Explorer and helped her in patting her naked backside as she stepped up inside the cab of the vehicle. Easing the Explorer back onto the road from our driveway I headed downtown knowing exactly where our destination was. Twenty minutes later I pulled into the parking lot beside Annie's shop. I got out of the Explorer and waited on Rose to join me. Walking together to the store front, I opened the door for her and allowed her to proceed me into the shop.

Annie came out as the little alarm bell rang, alerting her to customers. Her eyes drank in my daughters' beauty. I watched Annie lick her lips and smile before she spoke to us. "So Tyler, Sir, I see that this gorgeous young daughter of yours is more enticing in person than she is in her picture." Annie's statement caused Rose to blush and I just grinned and thanked her. "Well, Sir," Annie beamed, "Your order is regretfully going to be just a bit longer." Annie's eyes dropped as she spoke in disappointment,"I know I told you it would be prepared, but, Dave wished to make as perfect as you described and he was forced to go find just the right shade of dye for you." Now, I thought, was the time to see just to what great lengths Annie would go to please Me. "This, is highly unacceptable," I said, speaking in a low growl as if I were enraged, "you were supposed to call Me if there were any delays!" I closed the gap between us quickly and towered over her. Glaring down into her eyes, "Is this how you please a Master of My stature?" I watched her body for the tale tell signs of either complete fear or if I had guessed her right, overwhelming submission. Her breasts heaved underneath her low cut blouse and I could see the veins in her neck throb and quicken. I hovered over her just long enough to glimpse down her blouse and check out her ample bosom rising over and over. She turned from Me dropping her eyes and went to lock the shop door. Annie then sharply turned and walked back to Me head down, eyes dropped and sunk to her knees. "Master," she breathlessly pleaded," I will make it up to You, what would You have me do Sir?"

"Just as I thought," speaking slow and making sure Rose was paying attention to this all, "you are a submissive little slut just like Rose here aren't you?" Annie seemed to take on a little girl role imitating Rose to a perfection. "Sir, I am here for Your pleasure and Yours alone. I have not had a Master in so long and I search constantly for one." "Take me, spank me, use me for your pleasure," her voice quivered as she pleaded. I had conceived a plan last night in My dreams and couldn't have asked for this to play out any better. I had figured I was going to have to find an excuse to push Annie into this but instead she had easily provided one for Me. "Lead us to your backroom and we shall see just what you can do to make it up to Me." I looked to Rose who stood there shaking and grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat. She was liking this just as much as being on the receiving end, the voyeur in her was loving seeing this woman drown in her own submissiveness. I stood Annie up and nudged her towards the back of the store and through a rear door. Rose padded along right behind me. "Daddy Sir," she asked excitedly,"are you going to spank and punish this naughty little slut Annie? Shouldn't You teach her that when my big Daddy, expects something it should be done?" Rose was damn near giddy with her excitement. Time to turn things up a notch.

"Annie!" I barked out, "you will strip and go stand in the corner over there," pointing as I gave the command. Her fingers shook as she undid the buttons on her blouse and her lip quivered. She pulled open the blouse and revealed a bra at least a cup to small that accentuated and pushed up her tits. I could already see her nipples hard beneath the fabric, and wondered if her panties were just as wet as well. I pulled Rose close and whispered into her ear, "Go back out front and bring Me a whip and paddle from the wall." She giggled as she turned nearly falling in those high heels she had worn as she ran from the room the heels click, click, clicking on the floor, to get the items I had asked for. She came back and knelt down offering them up to Me. I saw the gleam in her eye and knew that she was anxiously awaiting the spectacle of her Master, and father spanking and whipping someone else. I took the whip from her visibly trembling hands and told her to get a blindfold and wrap it around Annie's eyes. Rose sped away to do as commanded and came back with the blindfold. She walked to Annie and tied the satin blindfold around her head, making sure that she could see nothing. I noticed Rose animatedly pointing and waving her arm behind Annie, she was drawing My attention to the fact that Annie's skirt was still on.

"Annie, I told you to strip, I didn't say just take off the blouse and bra now did I?" She shook her head, and pushed the skirt down over her hips. I watched from behind her as the skirt slid down exposing her glorious ass inch by inch as she wiggled out of it. I could see the thin thong she had on as her skirt glided to the floor as she stepped out of it. I waited to see if she would remove the thong without having to be instructed to. Sure enough she hooked her thumbs in and started to pull it down as she bent at the waist and made sure to make a slow tantalizing tease out of revealing her body to Me. The thin thong slid away from her asscrack and she lowered it more. Slipping the garment down bit by bit her sweet sex became exposed, as soon as she knew I could see this she pushed the thong down quickly and stepped out of it, resuming her upright position in the corner. Rose came and knelt beside Me, looking up in her soft adoring way. I peered down at the whip she had chosen. The handle was approximately 22 inches or so long and made of fine ivory, the tip had a little ruby embedded inside it and from it hung nine long thin leather straps I held them out seeing they were also near two feet in length. I snapped it once hard against the table next to me and immediately knew this was going to be purchased for home use later. I faced Annie's fine ass and flicked My wrist hard. The leather straps sung through the air before they sunk themselves into Annie's tender flesh. "One, Sir" she sobbed, "two, Sir". Two quick cracks of this fine whip and her ass already had eighteen tiny welts raising. Rose crawled on her hands and knees towards Annie and waited just out of reach of the whip. She crossed her ankles and sat back on her heels as she awaited the next crack. Snap!Snap! Nine specific little snaps could be heard as the leather once again touched down on Annie's ass. "Three, Sir," she was crying hard now,"Oh God I'm sorry Tyler, Sir. I will make it up to you I promise, please stop." I gave her about ten seconds before I really went at her ass with the whip.

Ten flicks of the wrist later and Annie was jerking and screaming for Me to stop but she never once attempted to try and avoid the whippings nor did she really seem to be in terror. I believed she was crying out for mercy for My benefit for her ass was welted now and she may have been sobbing uncontrollably but her hips betrayed her mouth.Even after the straps had hit her the last time, they continued to sway and buck back in My direction. I walked beside her and reached down grabbing Rose's collar, I pulled her head towards Annie's ass. Kiss this fine submissive's tender ass and lick her wounds lil one I instructed. A thin smile formed on Rose's lips and she leaned forward and kissed Annie's ass. Her tongue peeked out from between her lips and she licked the welts slowly. I noticed her hand cupping Annie's ass and she was squeezing one cheek hard adding just a bit of torturous teasing to her kisses on the other cheek. Rose then licked all of Annie's fine rump as I stood back and reveled in the sight. I wondered just how far she would go with this if I allowed her further exploration. She had slipped her fingers between Annie's parted legs and was now rubbing up and down the inside of her thighs. Rose's hand was moving ever closer to Annie's pussy and I wanted to see this. This had been the day's purpose, to see if Rose would be bi and loving pussy as much as I did. Her mother would occasionally try another woman but only to make Me happy. Rose on the other hand seemed to be taking right to it. I admired this sight as Rose looked back at me over her shoulder as if she were seeking some permission to be allowed to go further. I nodded and she sunk two fingers up into Annie without hesitation. She wiggled her ass back towards Me as she removed her fingers and tilted her head and parted her lips and sunk her two juice coated fingers inside her mouth. "MMM, Daddy Sir," Rose erotically cooed, "Annie's pussy is delicious." I beheld the spectacle of my daughter spinning to face me and then tilting her head back as she pushed Annie's legs apart. She then slid her body in a sitting position between Annie's splayed legs and raised her knees given me an eyeful of her hot teenage box as her tongue slipped up between Annie's pussy lips. Annie's knees buckled at the first touch or Rose's tongue. She shivered and I could see the goosebumps raising on her legs. Rose's face was buried in Annie's cunt as she licked up and down sucking hungrily on her clit and holding her by her tender red asscheeks,pulling her closer to Rose's tongue and mouth.

I could take no more it was time to fuck this beauty. I disrobed quickly and before either woman knew what was going on I shoved Annie forward so her hands went to the wall and she was slightly bent over. Rose was still licking and sucking Annie's clit when I pushed My cock in between Annie's legs. Rose reached up and stroked my cock a few time before pulling away from Annie and lowering her lips over my shaft. Her tongue circled the head just before she pulled my prick from her mouth and pushed it against Annie's dripping cunt. I lunged up and forward burying my cock in her tight fuckhole. I sawed in and out of her hot little box like a man possessed as Rose fingered and licked Annie's clit. I felt Rose's little hand cupping My balls and she squeezed and massaged them as I fucked Annie who by now was constantly mumbling incoherent cries of joy. "Yes! Oh god yes!" She was panting and pushing back against me harder each time. Her words were getting jumbled together as she got nearer to orgasm. "Sir," she whimpered in a shaky voice,"please let me cum on your daughter's tongue and your big hard cock that is! HOLY shit! Fucking me so good. I am a naughty slut Sir and Your's to fuck and use. Just use me hard. OH Damn that feels fucking great! Yes! YEA! Please may I cum Sir? Please." I reached around and tugged her nipples hard and clamped down with my teeth on the back of her neck and bit. "Cum for Me," I growled,"cum for me now." My body convulsed as her tight pussy clamped down on my cock I could feel every muscle inside locking and milking cum from my cock. As she shook and came and her body leaned forward against the wall, Rose reached up and fondled my ballsack faster, her tongue running over it and lapping up the pussy nectar that had seeped from inside Annie onto them. I knew this was it and started to cum. As the first sprays shot forth I whipped my cock from inside Annie and felt Rose's mouth encompass her Master's cock. She facefucked herself on My shaft. Her lips moved with lightning speed as she sucked the cum from My spewing prick. "Oh fuck yes, Babydoll drink My cum."

12